Popular Post

Friday, June 24, 2011

bmw m3 gtr most wanted

images 4. kolo: 2003 BMW M3 GTR bmw m3 gtr most wanted. Most Wanted - M3 GTR In A
  • Most Wanted - M3 GTR In A



  • gcseeker2002
    10-26 01:00 PM
    My wife had her visa stamped in Bombay consulate - and during the interview they asked to see the I797 - but i had instructed her to ask for it back and she specifically asked the officer if she could have it back because I needed it - and he promptly gave it.
    maybe Delhi Consulate works differently. Hopefully they will mail you back the 797 notice with the passport.
    My wife went for stamping in 08/2003 and I just gave her the copy of the I797 approval notice, so I didnt have to worry about getting back the original. I think they gave back the copy too, so why are you sending original 797 for H4 stamping, it is not a required document I think.





    wallpaper Most Wanted - M3 GTR In A bmw m3 gtr most wanted. How to make the BMW M3 GTR.
  • How to make the BMW M3 GTR.



  • techskill
    08-10 11:49 AM
    thats sigh of relief for me.
    My friends attorney did'nt file his 485 unless he got new checks with his address imprinted on them.poor guy had to order new set of checks.
    Not sure why attorneys do this



    If the address in the checks and the applications should match then most of the AOS applications will be rejected for mismatch.





    bmw m3 gtr most wanted. replica of the BMW M3 GTR
  • replica of the BMW M3 GTR



  • ajp5
    11-02 12:31 AM
    Talk to your company Liar (lawyer) first. My non-legal advise is

    1. Ask lawyer to request more time for the RFE
    2. If thats not possible - send what you can. eg W2 , paystubs etc etc. Try to get the client letter from your employer. If you get it in next 10 days, additional evidence is always welcome by USCIS I guess.

    You cannot threaten your employer for something like this. Talk to them & resolve this with the help of your manager.....You have 1 last day ie Monday before last Fedex dropoff time.....reset your stopwatch.......maybe make a movie out of it and post it on youtube:)





    2011 How to make the BMW M3 GTR. bmw m3 gtr most wanted. Most Wanted *LIVE BMW M3
  • Most Wanted *LIVE BMW M3



  • nogc12
    07-12 02:56 PM
    Another law suit

    http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/articles/01117/pr-green-card.html



    more...


    bmw m3 gtr most wanted. Bmw+m3+gtr+nfs+most+wanted
  • Bmw+m3+gtr+nfs+most+wanted



  • chanduv23
    08-03 10:56 PM
    USICS once again emerges the winner :) Now all our heads will start spinning.....

    Dear friends, please visit this thread

    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11962

    and participate in the publicity campaign





    bmw m3 gtr most wanted. NFSHP2: BMW M3 GTR
  • NFSHP2: BMW M3 GTR



  • ajp5
    12-20 01:42 PM
    Thanks buddy, I shall ask my friend, who has another friend, who is friend with another friend of his friend who is friend with another friend who is known by alb2c3 who will tell me how to "FO" as he has a PhD in "F@##"". As soon as I here from him I shall let you know friend

    Guys,
    You might be a little frustrated with whats going on in your lives, hence the FOs and F****. You have the right to be pissed at this guy and what you have said is correct. But if you ever want anyone to take "Immigration Voice" seriously.............STOP cursing in these forums. IV is paying thousands of dollars for lobbying and trying to bring change. We have helped thousands of people with answers (and that includes me) but using such language in the forums undermines everything we stand for.

    If you can help..go ahead...If you cant.........LOG OFF.



    more...


    bmw m3 gtr most wanted. mw m3 gtr - most wanted style
  • mw m3 gtr - most wanted style



  • grupak
    08-11 10:12 AM
    Notify the change of address - If USCIS finds out that you have moved and did not notify with in 10 days of your move then they have the power to revoke and deny your petition.

    wandmaker is correct.

    Updating USCIS using form AR-11 within 11 days is required by law. Can be done online, allows the option to update pending cases with a different mailing address such as PO Box that is different from the home address. AR-11 requires the actual physical home address.

    In any event, should call USCIS to confirm change of address on pending applications.





    2010 replica of the BMW M3 GTR bmw m3 gtr most wanted. 4. kolo: 2003 BMW M3 GTR
  • 4. kolo: 2003 BMW M3 GTR



  • Edison99
    03-25 03:11 PM
    Congrats the_jaguar and enjoy!
    Folks,

    I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:

    1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
    2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
    3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
    4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).

    I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.



    more...


    bmw m3 gtr most wanted. BMW M3 GTR Most wanted!
  • BMW M3 GTR Most wanted!



  • roseball
    10-08 06:32 PM
    Company A did my GC. I am with Company B on AC21. When my GC gets approved i should be able to stay with Company B and not A. Am i missing something?

    Your case is different as you are protected by AC21 regulations. You can continue working for company B upon GC approval. The original poster's case is different since he changed employers when his labor was still pending and the only way employer A would have justified continuing processing his case was under the pretext that the beneficiary would join the company upon GC approval. Infact, thats the only reason why USCIS continued to process his petition and eventually approve it.

    Now, if the job no longer exists at the time of GC approval, then it could lead to serious consequences and GC can be revoked anytime by USCIS if they find this out. Remember, its always the responsibility of the beneficiary to provide relevant/sufficient documentation whenever asked for, even after the beneficiary has an approved GC. Such things will come back and haunt you if not taken care of in an appropriate manner (legal consulation).





    hair Most Wanted *LIVE BMW M3 bmw m3 gtr most wanted. Modified BMW Sumo Power E46 M3
  • Modified BMW Sumo Power E46 M3



  • TexDBoy
    10-09 11:46 AM
    My drivers license expired in between my H1B extension. As proof of identification, I showed EAD card and they accepted it



    more...


    bmw m3 gtr most wanted. NFS Most Wanted BMW M3 GTR.
  • NFS Most Wanted BMW M3 GTR.



  • thamizhan
    07-17 10:32 PM
    http://www..com/





    hot Bmw+m3+gtr+nfs+most+wanted bmw m3 gtr most wanted. Me Tuning BMW M3 into a most
  • Me Tuning BMW M3 into a most



  • reverendflash
    10-21 01:15 AM
    I actually like the negative space... but I would like to see the text off center, maybe to the southeast...

    IMHO

    Rev:elderly:



    more...


    house most wanted BMW M3 GTR. bmw m3 gtr most wanted. Car: BMW M3 GTR. Description:
  • Car: BMW M3 GTR. Description:



  • xyzgc
    11-04 12:49 AM
    humei tum se pyaar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
    magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa

    sunaa gam judaee kaa, uthhaate hain log
    jaane jindagee kaise, bitaate hain log
    din bhee yahaa to lage, baras ke samaan
    humei intajaar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
    magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa

    tumhe koee aaur dekhe, to jalataa hain dil
    badee mushkilon se fir, sanbhalataa hain dil
    kyaa, kyaa jatan karate hai, tumhe kyaa pataa
    ye dil bekaraar kitanaa, ye hum naheen jaanate
    magar jee naheen sakate, tumhaare beenaa





    tattoo NFSHP2: BMW M3 GTR bmw m3 gtr most wanted. NFS:MW Forza 3 FM3 BMW m3 GTR
  • NFS:MW Forza 3 FM3 BMW m3 GTR



  • somegchuh
    01-28 06:59 PM
    This question is specific to Indian nationals with children born in US.

    Has anyone on H1 or pending 485 received OCI for their US born child? We were able to get OCI for our first child a few years ago but the rules seem to have changed and cgisf.org states that a child whose both parents are Indian citizens can't get OCI. Any ideas? Is PIO the right option now?



    more...


    pictures mw m3 gtr - most wanted style bmw m3 gtr most wanted. nfsmw mw m3 gtr wallpaper
  • nfsmw mw m3 gtr wallpaper



  • kumar1305
    01-23 12:35 PM
    Can you provide more details...?


    I work in south Florida. My employer is seriously involved in helping the people. They got a blood bank here and requested to donate. Even though I never did before, I thought it is much required now as I see many people are in the hospitals. They were even collecting the red blood cells sending plasma back in to the donor. This is done by some machine. But that was a bit painful and time consuming, I preferred to donate blood the tradition way. Money is collected by few employees on behalf of red cross and few other charities. So employees got some cakes, buns and you buy a piece for $10 or $20. Not only that we can donate our old usable clothing, blankets.





    dresses Me Tuning BMW M3 into a most bmw m3 gtr most wanted. Need for Speed: Most Wanted
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted



  • Ramba
    04-16 02:42 PM
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070311145154AA9x6Th
    http://www.city-data.com/forum/houston/

    There are many good things.
    1. cheap real estate.
    2. diversed (for desis)
    3. No state dox.

    Bad things.

    1. Hot and humid
    2.high propert tax (3-4%)
    3. High enery cost due to hot wether through out year. (average 300$-400$ for electric bill for 2500sq.ft house)
    4. Hurricane and flood possibilites..



    more...


    makeup BMW M3 GTR Most wanted! bmw m3 gtr most wanted. most wanted BMW M3 GTR.
  • most wanted BMW M3 GTR.



  • cdeneo
    12-13 07:11 PM
    I was driving to the US from Canada and got a new I-94 on the port of entry. Immigration officer put a date that was 10 days ahead of the expiry on my I-797 telling me that I would have 10 additional days post I-797 expiry to leave the country.

    Is this normal? Do I need the date changed on my I-94 to be the date I have on I-797? I would really appreciate your input on this.





    girlfriend NFS:MW Forza 3 FM3 BMW m3 GTR bmw m3 gtr most wanted. the texture in BMW M3 GTR
  • the texture in BMW M3 GTR



  • stupendousman11
    01-14 09:36 AM
    Same here. We submitted 485 on Jul2 without our medicals and some other major documents like birth certificates etc. Have had not issues till now. Got our receipt notices for 485, AP & EAD. Also got our EADs pretty quickly.

    Wondering whether one can mail in the missing docs (including medical) with the 485 receipt instead of waiting for the RFE. Any ideas?





    hairstyles NFS Most Wanted BMW M3 GTR. bmw m3 gtr most wanted. Nfs+most+wanted+mw+m3+gtr
  • Nfs+most+wanted+mw+m3+gtr



  • dpp
    06-28 03:16 PM
    This is a very common issue. Most of the times the HR title and job title and Labor title do not match.

    I know it is a common issue for anybody. But if USCIS goes strictly, then it is a problem.





    vshivaji
    08-22 11:21 AM
    I filed mine, and my wife's, July 2 ('07) without medical, got status alert "RFE notice sent" Aug 4, guessing medical (have doc appointment tomorrow).

    Is your RFE regarding Medical?

    Did you sent your Medical Reports?

    Any Good news after Medical reports sent?





    johnamit
    08-15 09:20 AM
    Thanks for bringing this up and highlighting the issue.

    The below quoted estimate is when we are assuming a perfect world, however I believe it will take longer than this.


    • There will be around 1Million AOS/I-485) applications by Aug 17 which will take 1M/140K = 7+ years to clear the backlog. Thus, late priority dates will remain retrogressed for several years.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment