Fukui
Sep 27, 01:08 PM
That's nice, but I'm still waiting for more storage.
To clarify, I have .Mac and love the features, I just think for $100/yr, Apple is being a little chintzy with storage (after all, Google offers 2 GB for free and AOL offers unlimited space for free).
For $100 a year, they should boost the speed of iDisk by about oh, I don't know, 100x... still "too damn slow".... oh, and also drop the price to $50. If they wanna get more people in the door, they have to offer something free to start with, perhaps email should at least be free.
To clarify, I have .Mac and love the features, I just think for $100/yr, Apple is being a little chintzy with storage (after all, Google offers 2 GB for free and AOL offers unlimited space for free).
For $100 a year, they should boost the speed of iDisk by about oh, I don't know, 100x... still "too damn slow".... oh, and also drop the price to $50. If they wanna get more people in the door, they have to offer something free to start with, perhaps email should at least be free.
Lykos1986
Dec 7, 11:38 AM
http://forums.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=263028&d=1291674609
May I have the original?
May I have the original?
MattyMac
Sep 26, 10:42 PM
Just in time for my renewal:D
Cynicalone
Apr 6, 11:57 AM
Hoping for 1080P video from iTunes and Lossless for music.
more...

stephenli
Jul 27, 10:24 PM
well if apple is going to rely on sony for bluray then they will have to wait cuz sony is gonna use them all up on the PS3
Hay. PS3's drive is not BD-R drive. You can't burn disc in PS3. btw Sony have already shipped Bluray burners with their new VAIO.
Why announce the support of one standard now when there is another competing standard?
I heard that Final Cut Pro support HD-DVD workflow. Don't be sad. you can still buy an external drive.
Hay. PS3's drive is not BD-R drive. You can't burn disc in PS3. btw Sony have already shipped Bluray burners with their new VAIO.
Why announce the support of one standard now when there is another competing standard?
I heard that Final Cut Pro support HD-DVD workflow. Don't be sad. you can still buy an external drive.
onlyminsik
May 6, 07:40 AM
http://blog.naver.com/h0965/70107099973
more...
Kingsnapped
Aug 16, 12:52 AM
http://pitythefoo.com/upload/userfiles/brian/irobot.gif
I... robot. I... robot. I... robot.
Get it?
I... robot. I... robot. I... robot.
Get it?

devrante
May 5, 05:54 PM
Restoring should do the trick
more...
res1233
Apr 24, 11:38 PM
A disgrace on so many levels.
Reason it isn't a disgrace: The white enclosure apparently was causing trouble with the camera due to light leakage. You would most likely be calling that disgraceful if they had indeed released a 500$ phone with that rather huge flaw, so I guess they can't win.
Reason it isn't a disgrace: The white enclosure apparently was causing trouble with the camera due to light leakage. You would most likely be calling that disgraceful if they had indeed released a 500$ phone with that rather huge flaw, so I guess they can't win.
robo
Dec 25, 11:56 AM
PS3 slim and a Shady McCoy jersey amongst other little things.
Merry Christmas everyone!
My son got a "old school" kelly green DeSean Jackson jersey.:cool:
Merry Christmas everyone!
My son got a "old school" kelly green DeSean Jackson jersey.:cool:
more...
Play Ultimate
Jan 9, 05:47 PM
I've been reading a number of comments from a variety of sources since the iPhone runs OSX it is a pocket-size Mac. Applications, Widgets etc will all be written for this device which will all be OSX compatible.
Laptops and desktops, iLife etc. will all be announced in good time. However the iPhone is a revolutionary device. So much so that RIMM and Palm both fell today on the stock market. The iPhone, like the original iPod, have established a new standard.

Album+avril+lavigne+what+
more...

new Avril Lavigne album,

hell avril lavigne album
more...

What+the+hell+album+avril+lavigne , nine tracks had been recorded,including

lavigne hell Avril+lavigne
more...

Goodbye Lullaby, Avril Lavigne

Breakup album hell avril

+hell+album+avril+lavigne
Laptops and desktops, iLife etc. will all be announced in good time. However the iPhone is a revolutionary device. So much so that RIMM and Palm both fell today on the stock market. The iPhone, like the original iPod, have established a new standard.
Kev052683
Dec 28, 08:39 AM
Lights for shelf (cross post Ikea)
Did you get the lights at IKEA too? Looks good!
Did you get the lights at IKEA too? Looks good!
more...
creator2456
Apr 4, 07:36 AM
I finally took the time to somewhat clean my desktop in order to take this screenshot. Still way too many folders for how I like, but I consolidated nearly 60% and got them in a single column!
Left-field upper deck of Wrigley Field from right-center. Obviously edited. Pretty sure I have posted it before at some point, but it's baseball season again.
Left-field upper deck of Wrigley Field from right-center. Obviously edited. Pretty sure I have posted it before at some point, but it's baseball season again.

tbobmccoy
May 2, 04:23 PM
I have no problem with homosexuality, but it is a legitimate medical prohibition given the higher risk factors for blood disease. Straight men that sleep with hookers, and intravenous drug users are also banned on the same grounds. I genuinely don't believe it is a deliberately discriminatory policy, just the unfortunate scientific reality.
I'm not gay, but I take offense to the idea of equating homosexual activity with "sleeping with hookers, and intravenous drug users". Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they sleep around, just like someone who is straight doesn't just sleep around. This is something that you should probably reflect on, in that gay people can be just as likely or not to sleep around and behave in risky ways as straight people can.
I'm not gay, but I take offense to the idea of equating homosexual activity with "sleeping with hookers, and intravenous drug users". Just because someone is gay doesn't mean they sleep around, just like someone who is straight doesn't just sleep around. This is something that you should probably reflect on, in that gay people can be just as likely or not to sleep around and behave in risky ways as straight people can.
more...
theLimit
Feb 9, 02:08 PM
so this is only unlimited "to" any mobile, what about "From"
Hope they do this on verizon as well. Is it unlimited calling TO and FROM cell phones?
I'm suspicious of the TO any mobile. Does it differentiate incoming from outgoing?
From the press release (http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=19039&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=31589):
**Mobile to Any Mobile Calling - Available only with select Nation and FamilyTalk plans. Direct calls to & direct calls received from US mobile numbers only. Rollover Minutes: Unused Anytime Mins expire after the 12th billing period. Night & Weekend & Mobile to Mobile mins do not roll over.
Hope they do this on verizon as well. Is it unlimited calling TO and FROM cell phones?
I'm suspicious of the TO any mobile. Does it differentiate incoming from outgoing?
From the press release (http://www.att.com/gen/press-room?pid=19039&cdvn=news&newsarticleid=31589):
**Mobile to Any Mobile Calling - Available only with select Nation and FamilyTalk plans. Direct calls to & direct calls received from US mobile numbers only. Rollover Minutes: Unused Anytime Mins expire after the 12th billing period. Night & Weekend & Mobile to Mobile mins do not roll over.
FixYouriTunes
Mar 23, 11:40 AM
That's a strange mystery as I've never heard of anything like that. Did you call Apple Care? I think that's your best bet. They should be able to help out with a strange mystery like that.
more...
AP_piano295
Apr 5, 06:30 PM
Fair enough. I'd be interested in your thoughts on Post No. 50, if you have any.
If your interested my thoughts on post 50 is that it fundamentally misses the point.
Everyone understands that we live in a world which contains certain dangers which can be mitigated by changing our behaviors.
-Don't walk down dark alleys at 3am by yourself etc...
That isn't the point of this conversation, were all talking about BLAMING the victim in this case. Just because a victim makes a bad decision does not remove their reasonable expectation of safety.
If your start blaming victims for the crimes committed against them (and thus suggesting that the crime is ultimately their fault and within their control) it opens up a number of frightening possibilities.
-Mandated dress codes (for womens protection)
-Mandated curfew (because its dangerous to be outside at night)
Regardless of a persons bad decisions, we should not be blaming victims, we should always recognize that blame lays ONLY with the perpetrator of the crime. To do anything else generates a slippery slope which goes like this....
-Women must wear clothes that hide their knees
-Women must wear clothes that hide their calves
-Women must wear clothes that hide their ankles
-Women must hide all bare skin
-Women must never leave the home without being accompanied by a man to protect them
....All in the name of protecting women from assault.
If your interested my thoughts on post 50 is that it fundamentally misses the point.
Everyone understands that we live in a world which contains certain dangers which can be mitigated by changing our behaviors.
-Don't walk down dark alleys at 3am by yourself etc...
That isn't the point of this conversation, were all talking about BLAMING the victim in this case. Just because a victim makes a bad decision does not remove their reasonable expectation of safety.
If your start blaming victims for the crimes committed against them (and thus suggesting that the crime is ultimately their fault and within their control) it opens up a number of frightening possibilities.
-Mandated dress codes (for womens protection)
-Mandated curfew (because its dangerous to be outside at night)
Regardless of a persons bad decisions, we should not be blaming victims, we should always recognize that blame lays ONLY with the perpetrator of the crime. To do anything else generates a slippery slope which goes like this....
-Women must wear clothes that hide their knees
-Women must wear clothes that hide their calves
-Women must wear clothes that hide their ankles
-Women must hide all bare skin
-Women must never leave the home without being accompanied by a man to protect them
....All in the name of protecting women from assault.
KHC831
Apr 26, 11:07 PM
No way. I totally disagree with everything you've said!
i agree with all the things u said so far
i agree with all the things u said so far
KnightWRX
Apr 29, 06:02 AM
Every time there's a patent or copyright article and people go off the deep end calling these companies crazy/evil, etc, I wish the article would indicate the fact that they are actually required to do so or risk losing their patent/trademarks. Doesn't even matter if they want to or not.
Why would the article indicate that ? You do not risk losing patents by not suing over them. That's only applicable to trademarks.
Why would the article indicate that ? You do not risk losing patents by not suing over them. That's only applicable to trademarks.
CS5679
Feb 21, 08:33 AM
Anybody know where I can find some logic studio/mainstage tutorials?
vincenz
Aug 11, 04:15 PM
Love that scenic stuff...
http://i37.tinypic.com/1taalf.jpg
Isn't the perspective in that wallpaper all messed up? There's no vanishing point!
http://i37.tinypic.com/1taalf.jpg
Isn't the perspective in that wallpaper all messed up? There's no vanishing point!
walterhpdx
May 2, 05:21 PM
I suppose I should point out, as is inevitable, that gay men are barred from giving blood, at least in the United States.
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
I second this. I was a 2 gallon donor before I made the infamous "No donor" list. And though I'm healthy, my blood isn't "good enough". So I thank you that donate today, and will make a financial contribution, though the two gallons that I donated before saved many more lives than a financial contribution ever could.
So, while I can't participate, my best wishes to those who can. Thank you for your sacrifice!
I second this. I was a 2 gallon donor before I made the infamous "No donor" list. And though I'm healthy, my blood isn't "good enough". So I thank you that donate today, and will make a financial contribution, though the two gallons that I donated before saved many more lives than a financial contribution ever could.
wdlove
Feb 18, 09:37 PM
For reference, the MacRumors moderators are:AmbitiousLemon
bousozoku
Doctor Q
edesignuk
eyelikeart
Mr. Anderson
Mudbug
Nermal
Rower_CPU
WinterMuteYou can contact any of them using buttons at the bottom of the Show Groups (http://forums.macrumors.com/showgroups.php?) page.
However, for reporting threads or posts that violate forum rules, please continue to use the Report Bad Post ( http://forums.macrumors.com/images/buttons/report.gif ) button next to the post, since this notifies whichever moderators are on duty.
Thank you.
Thank you to all the above listed moderators. Your hard work to make this site a good place to visit, a second home, a better place; is greatly appreciated. ;)
Welcome to our 3 new moderators and mini moderator, also Doctor Q on his promotion, congratulations.
bousozoku
Doctor Q
edesignuk
eyelikeart
Mr. Anderson
Mudbug
Nermal
Rower_CPU
WinterMuteYou can contact any of them using buttons at the bottom of the Show Groups (http://forums.macrumors.com/showgroups.php?) page.
However, for reporting threads or posts that violate forum rules, please continue to use the Report Bad Post ( http://forums.macrumors.com/images/buttons/report.gif ) button next to the post, since this notifies whichever moderators are on duty.
Thank you.
Thank you to all the above listed moderators. Your hard work to make this site a good place to visit, a second home, a better place; is greatly appreciated. ;)
Welcome to our 3 new moderators and mini moderator, also Doctor Q on his promotion, congratulations.
SciFrog
Jan 26, 11:48 AM
And all that hardware for less than a souped up iMac...
No comments:
Post a Comment