kumkum
08-04 01:46 PM
Thank you very much Mr.sk.aggarwal.i will call them.
wallpaper Knocked Up Wallpaper

CADude
04-07 11:08 PM
If applicant applied AOS application then can get one year entension. I will come to know by may end. :)
H1B extension beyond 6 yrs is possible under 2 circumstances:
a) Labor was filed atleast 365 days before H1B expiry date - which makes you eligible for 1 year extension (NOTE: this does not depend on priority date being current/retrogressed).
b) I-140 has been approved and priority dates are retrogressed. This makes you eligible for 3 yr extension.
So CADude should get 1 yr extension is worst case.
Coming back to your scenario, i don't think you neccessarily need copies of I-140/LC to get H1B xfr. If you have receipt #s of either, you attorney should be able to file H1B xfr case. I know of people who did that in my company. Take a printout of DOL/USCIS case status information if you have receipt # available. If you don't have receipt # as well, then i am afraid, you are out of luck and AC-21 is the only option.
H1B extension beyond 6 yrs is possible under 2 circumstances:
a) Labor was filed atleast 365 days before H1B expiry date - which makes you eligible for 1 year extension (NOTE: this does not depend on priority date being current/retrogressed).
b) I-140 has been approved and priority dates are retrogressed. This makes you eligible for 3 yr extension.
So CADude should get 1 yr extension is worst case.
Coming back to your scenario, i don't think you neccessarily need copies of I-140/LC to get H1B xfr. If you have receipt #s of either, you attorney should be able to file H1B xfr case. I know of people who did that in my company. Take a printout of DOL/USCIS case status information if you have receipt # available. If you don't have receipt # as well, then i am afraid, you are out of luck and AC-21 is the only option.
quizzer
08-18 01:49 PM
Need help ....
Today I receive an email from USCIS about my PERM EB2 I-140 PP application that they have have made a decision on my case. Here what it says
"On August 17, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service."
What does it mean? They approved my case or denied it? Any idea from gurus here. Please respond.
whats your receipt date and service/center (NSC/TCS)?
Today I receive an email from USCIS about my PERM EB2 I-140 PP application that they have have made a decision on my case. Here what it says
"On August 17, 2007, we mailed you a decision on your I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER. Please follow the instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, please contact customer service."
What does it mean? They approved my case or denied it? Any idea from gurus here. Please respond.
whats your receipt date and service/center (NSC/TCS)?
2011 Up Movie Images and Wallpapers
mambarg
07-20 04:44 PM
Receipt notice not sure how long. I have not yet got it.
Approval notice has already come via mail in 7 days precise after status approved.
Again this is PP. So may be for PP it is only e-receipt and not actual receipt.
I am not sure.
This is exactly same case for another colleauge.
Approval notice has already come via mail in 7 days precise after status approved.
Again this is PP. So may be for PP it is only e-receipt and not actual receipt.
I am not sure.
This is exactly same case for another colleauge.
more...
willwin
07-10 09:21 AM
I got my PWD today!!
Filed on 5th Jan and received today.
Next, the LC waiting period starts!!
My LC was approved on 07/07/2010.
On to I140+485 stage next.
Filed on 5th Jan and received today.
Next, the LC waiting period starts!!
My LC was approved on 07/07/2010.
On to I140+485 stage next.
prioritydate
08-13 12:31 AM
When India won its first Olympics individual medal, someone posted it on this site. People descended on that poor guy asking him to stick to the subject. Now where are those guys? Do I need to assume that they are not offended by this time?
more...
cygent
06-02 06:14 PM
pbojja, you have contradicted yourself. In 1) you say "No need to File for 140";
Then in 3) you say "They approve Faster in a month" - Which does not make sense if you don't file right?
Could you enlighten us? Also, what do you mean by Happy & Unhappy scenario, only one of them as to be the legit way, no?
Happy Scenario
1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - No need to File for 140
3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- They approve Faster in a month
Then in 3) you say "They approve Faster in a month" - Which does not make sense if you don't file right?
Could you enlighten us? Also, what do you mean by Happy & Unhappy scenario, only one of them as to be the legit way, no?
Happy Scenario
1) Once my EB2 labor gets approved, Do they have to file new I 140 again (OR) can they use the approved I 140 (EB3) to port my PD to EB2 application - No need to File for 140
3) If they have to file I 140 again for EB2...is this I 140 goes through the regular time frames (12months) (OR) since my EB3 140 is already approved my EB2 140 gets approved faster. -- They approve Faster in a month
2010 Green Bird Close Up Wallpaper
sunderbans
04-07 09:31 PM
thanks for your reply.
my wife H4 was denied since it was applied after 2 months of I 94 expiration (july 1,2010)but we also sent the I 94 correction based on my H1B notice untill March 10,2011 since there was mistake at POE in jan 2010. On March 18 we received I 94 correction until March 10,2011. Hence now actual out of status is from march 10,2011. So we decided for her to go to India for stamping. But we also filed for MTR still my attorney adviced us to go to India for stamping since we don't want to cross the 180 day period.
my wife H4 was denied since it was applied after 2 months of I 94 expiration (july 1,2010)but we also sent the I 94 correction based on my H1B notice untill March 10,2011 since there was mistake at POE in jan 2010. On March 18 we received I 94 correction until March 10,2011. Hence now actual out of status is from march 10,2011. So we decided for her to go to India for stamping. But we also filed for MTR still my attorney adviced us to go to India for stamping since we don't want to cross the 180 day period.
more...
ash_2005
09-12 03:36 PM
Not in the system yet, and no checks cashed.
Submitted: June 30, 2007
Reached USCIS: July 2nd, 2007
Signed for by: J.Barrett @ 10:25 AM
I have no clue as to what is going on here ...worrying indeed.
Submitted: June 30, 2007
Reached USCIS: July 2nd, 2007
Signed for by: J.Barrett @ 10:25 AM
I have no clue as to what is going on here ...worrying indeed.
hair SHUT UP WALLPAPER by
sundarraj_us
05-25 04:04 PM
Does anyone have recent experience with the Chicago office of Consulate of India for passport renewal. How long does it take? 2 weeks, 3 weeks, more than 3 weeks.
3 weeks
3 weeks
more...
skark
10-02 09:50 AM
Can a 485 applicant that has an approved EAD and a ssn apply for a student loan or does one need to be a US citizen or Permanent resident to qualify for student loans from financial organizations like Bank of America? Does anybody know?
Help appreciated, thanks in advance
Help appreciated, thanks in advance
hot skull and make up wallpaper

xgoogle
06-24 08:47 AM
You are saying I can leave the job and still be able to renew her EAD and AP every yr ? Also her I-485 will still be valid ?
more...
house 1-up wallpaper
GCWhru
09-18 02:08 PM
It is very surprising to see many 2004 numbers still pending. I know 2006 cases were processed in high numbers, but didn't expect these many 2004 pending cases.
tattoo 2007 Knocked Up Wallpaper
HRPRO
03-08 02:28 PM
thats what gist of it i was not there
the vo seems to be saying that last time when he went to stamping he filled his client details like where he working and which was az at that time and this VO was saying now you are working in NJ ,the confusion seems to becaused by the clinet letter in which his manager wrote that he directly reports to him as consultant,VO is assuming that he working here without preoper documents,atleast that what i understood:confused:.
MSG,
Without knowing all the details and reading in between the lines, one of these is what I think could be the reasons for rejection.
1) As a consultant you dont report to a client on a day to day basis. That enters the grey area of client-consultant relationship.
2) The client letter has to clearly state the address where the consultant is working and the LCA should match the client letter.
I think one of these would not have satisfied the VO's questions and could have triggered the rejection.
The solution though is to have an attorney represent the firm and file an amended petition with Premium Processing and Consular notification and forward the approval to your brother. Ofcourse have the atorneys review the client letter as well. Most corporate attorneys do it.
the vo seems to be saying that last time when he went to stamping he filled his client details like where he working and which was az at that time and this VO was saying now you are working in NJ ,the confusion seems to becaused by the clinet letter in which his manager wrote that he directly reports to him as consultant,VO is assuming that he working here without preoper documents,atleast that what i understood:confused:.
MSG,
Without knowing all the details and reading in between the lines, one of these is what I think could be the reasons for rejection.
1) As a consultant you dont report to a client on a day to day basis. That enters the grey area of client-consultant relationship.
2) The client letter has to clearly state the address where the consultant is working and the LCA should match the client letter.
I think one of these would not have satisfied the VO's questions and could have triggered the rejection.
The solution though is to have an attorney represent the firm and file an amended petition with Premium Processing and Consular notification and forward the approval to your brother. Ofcourse have the atorneys review the client letter as well. Most corporate attorneys do it.
more...
pictures step up wallpaper.
sidd_k2002
03-24 09:00 PM
Friends any more suggestions regarding my problem here. Plese share ur knowledge.
dresses i should post up all the
lvinaykumar
08-05 05:05 PM
i would say apply for the Eb2. I am on Eb3 right now and i will plan to apply for eb2 after Dec 2008.
more...
makeup The Break-Up wallpaper
BECsufferer
02-11 06:44 AM
actually our situation is similar to a bunch of people sitting under a mango tree ..the green mangoes on the tree represent the green card.
those waiting for the mango are standing on a uncertain muddy ground and few will sink in the sand (due to job losses).
we have some robbers (labor substitutions) who climb the tree, steal the mangoes and run away.
the natives (only the anti-immigrants) want to cut down the tree so that no immigrant gets a mango
a majority or us who are waiting patiently are the law abiding ...but we wait for the mango to fall on our head rather than doing something to make the mango fall ..while waiting we fight and discuss silly issues (whether we should buy a house - how to get our maid on visa :)).
some of us while our status was on quick sand - went ahead and built a house thinking that GC would follow
now if only all of us were to come up with an effective plan and shake the tree or throw tons of stones on the tree ..then maybe everyone would get a mango sooner.
------------
I have one such idea (this does not cost much money) ..let us all go and meet realtors / home brokers etc ..show genuine interest in buying a house but after few days tell the realtor that since GC has been delayed ..u are cancelling your interest in home buying.
those who are homeowners already (with more at stake) ..should contact lawmakers that because of gc delays ...your house is at risk.
WARNING ...before attacking this idea ..come up with a better one
Good one. Just be cautious when we start throwing tones of stones, all those that will miss target will be coming towards us standing on the otherside.:)
those waiting for the mango are standing on a uncertain muddy ground and few will sink in the sand (due to job losses).
we have some robbers (labor substitutions) who climb the tree, steal the mangoes and run away.
the natives (only the anti-immigrants) want to cut down the tree so that no immigrant gets a mango
a majority or us who are waiting patiently are the law abiding ...but we wait for the mango to fall on our head rather than doing something to make the mango fall ..while waiting we fight and discuss silly issues (whether we should buy a house - how to get our maid on visa :)).
some of us while our status was on quick sand - went ahead and built a house thinking that GC would follow
now if only all of us were to come up with an effective plan and shake the tree or throw tons of stones on the tree ..then maybe everyone would get a mango sooner.
------------
I have one such idea (this does not cost much money) ..let us all go and meet realtors / home brokers etc ..show genuine interest in buying a house but after few days tell the realtor that since GC has been delayed ..u are cancelling your interest in home buying.
those who are homeowners already (with more at stake) ..should contact lawmakers that because of gc delays ...your house is at risk.
WARNING ...before attacking this idea ..come up with a better one
Good one. Just be cautious when we start throwing tones of stones, all those that will miss target will be coming towards us standing on the otherside.:)
girlfriend 2009 fired up wallpaper 003
ken
04-08 02:24 PM
Hello gurus
I filled my 485 in july fiasco at Nebraska service center. Today I recieved an online update on my and my wife case (485) saying that case has been transfered to miami,fl , the reason is because it falls under that jurisdiction.
I am EB3 India, PD Aug 2002.
I already recieved my EAD,AP
Let me know your thoughts or if some one else also recieve the same update.
Thanks in advance..
I filled my 485 in july fiasco at Nebraska service center. Today I recieved an online update on my and my wife case (485) saying that case has been transfered to miami,fl , the reason is because it falls under that jurisdiction.
I am EB3 India, PD Aug 2002.
I already recieved my EAD,AP
Let me know your thoughts or if some one else also recieve the same update.
Thanks in advance..
hairstyles Step-up-mobile-wallpaper
arnet
09-14 02:20 PM
the new congress will meet in Jan 2007 session and will decide what bills they will consider during that session and will come up with a timetable to discuss those bills. especially after new members are elected, i dont think they can discuss uncompleted bills from previous session (correct me if i'm wrong). all they can do is to come up with new version of bill if they want to pass.
so the option before congress is either a new CIR bill (or) SKIL bill if nt discussed earlier (or) any bill like border security which includes EB provisions.
I think the new CIR bill will take time because of its complications. so I prefer SKIL bill or EB provisions in any bill. let us see.....:)
so the option before congress is either a new CIR bill (or) SKIL bill if nt discussed earlier (or) any bill like border security which includes EB provisions.
I think the new CIR bill will take time because of its complications. so I prefer SKIL bill or EB provisions in any bill. let us see.....:)
deecha
08-03 09:59 AM
As per my understanding you can get a 3 year extension if :
a) Your I-140 has been approved
b) Your PD is not current
If your PD is current and you have filed for your AOS (i-485), then you can get only 1 year extensions of the H1B till you get your green card.
Someone, please correct me if I am wrong or if there's not enough clarity in my answers.
a) Your I-140 has been approved
b) Your PD is not current
If your PD is current and you have filed for your AOS (i-485), then you can get only 1 year extensions of the H1B till you get your green card.
Someone, please correct me if I am wrong or if there's not enough clarity in my answers.
daramesh
10-07 12:49 PM
there are two things about visa one is stamp and other is status. if you maintained the same status in USA as you are going for stamping you will answer yes.
eg. you had a H1 stamp that expired in 2006 but you had extended that status and only now getting it stamped then you will answer yes.
but if you had a prev stamp of F1 and then changed to H1 and going for H1 stamping then you will answer no.
For H4 are they asking sepeartely, because you will answer yes in your case and then add yoor daughter to your appointment.
You are only answering for yourself when you say yes, i dont think there is any misrepresentation involved.
waitintoolong, but the question is
" "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?"
he is talking about VISA STAMP not the status. are you sure about answering YES if my visa stamp had expired more than 12 months back but my status is valid?
my visa stamp expired in 2005 itself. I extended my status till 2008. so my answer is should be NO right? (although I wish I could say YES, because first time H1 applicants are having difficulty getting appointments)
can you or someone else confirm the answer? has anyone asked VFS/consulate about this?
thanks
eg. you had a H1 stamp that expired in 2006 but you had extended that status and only now getting it stamped then you will answer yes.
but if you had a prev stamp of F1 and then changed to H1 and going for H1 stamping then you will answer no.
For H4 are they asking sepeartely, because you will answer yes in your case and then add yoor daughter to your appointment.
You are only answering for yourself when you say yes, i dont think there is any misrepresentation involved.
waitintoolong, but the question is
" "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?"
he is talking about VISA STAMP not the status. are you sure about answering YES if my visa stamp had expired more than 12 months back but my status is valid?
my visa stamp expired in 2005 itself. I extended my status till 2008. so my answer is should be NO right? (although I wish I could say YES, because first time H1 applicants are having difficulty getting appointments)
can you or someone else confirm the answer? has anyone asked VFS/consulate about this?
thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment