Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

true blood season 3 dvd target

images image of True Blood Target true blood season 3 dvd target. images True Blood Season 3
  • images True Blood Season 3



  • tp976
    12-31 01:53 PM
    No FP notice either. Check signatue for more details.

    sept 11 notice date, EAD approved for spouse and me. case transferred to TSC, no FP yet





    wallpaper images True Blood Season 3 true blood season 3 dvd target. Torchwood Complete Season 2 DVD Boxset
  • Torchwood Complete Season 2 DVD Boxset



  • humsuplou
    12-01 07:14 PM
    Thanks for the input.
    I actually went to my appoitnment this morning at my local uscis office, the lady was nice. but i was told that the hospital letter need to state what are my granma's sickness instead just sayong terminally ill. and she had me to go back with a new letter tomorrow, and if her supervisor approves it, I will get it right away.
    just some info to share.
    wish me luck!





    true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 3 Cast
  • True Blood Season 3 Cast



  • duttasurajit
    10-17 05:53 PM
    See this link:

    http://www.onetcodeconnector.org/ccreport/11-3021.00

    It says that "Computer Programmers" is a related occupation. Can I not accept this designation.

    Also, what if the job title varies as "Application Architect" but the job duties are similar?





    2011 Torchwood Complete Season 2 DVD Boxset true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 3 Cast
  • True Blood Season 3 Cast



  • jonty_11
    12-15 10:34 AM
    recommend them to talk with some good immigration attorney rather than going to websites....u can point themto uscis website explaining H1B program , just google it.



    more...


    true blood season 3 dvd target. of the season; True Blood
  • of the season; True Blood



  • peer123
    04-16 09:56 PM
    bumping...





    true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 3 Cast
  • True Blood Season 3 Cast



  • snathan
    05-12 07:07 PM
    Yes he can apply EB-2 and claim experience gained from the same company as long as the new job description is 50% different from the current job position.

    I don't have MS, my promotion job requirement was BS+7 Years out of which I claimed 2 years from the same company. Attorney had to prepare a document that shows the difference between the future job and the current. I had my labor approved without issues.

    Normally you wouldnt have any issues during labor process. The EB2-Eb3 is more scrutinized only during the I-140 approval.



    more...


    true blood season 3 dvd target. Heroes: Season 3 (September 1,
  • Heroes: Season 3 (September 1,



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-09 09:27 PM
    ne1???





    2010 True Blood Season 3 Cast true blood season 3 dvd target. image of True Blood Target
  • image of True Blood Target



  • coolpal
    04-28 03:37 PM
    My wife came from india this sunday (4/26) @ JFK... she is working on EAD and had an expired H1b stamp in her PP.... She was asked about the purpose of the Visit by the IO and also at the AP fingerprinting, and the first IO asked about the expired H1, but she said she is working on EAD and had a valid AP.. he asked her something about how she could prove that she started working on EAD or something like that, but he didn't wait for answer... sent her to AP finger printing.... it all took less than 50 mins. I should say this is waaaaay smoother than the experience we had at EWR in 2006.

    pal :)



    more...


    true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood The Complete Season
  • True Blood The Complete Season



  • damialok
    03-26 01:48 PM
    Vancouver takes around 4 business days to give your passport with Visa stamped on it. My cousin went in 2 weeks back and he had to extend his stay for 4 more days. So plan ahead.
    Actually they say it might even take 5 days too but thats unlikely.





    hair True Blood Season 3 Cast true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 3 Cast
  • True Blood Season 3 Cast



  • neel_gump
    01-29 11:51 AM
    no OCI for minor kids...you can get more info @ http://www.indianconsulate.com/



    more...


    true blood season 3 dvd target. Human Target The Complete
  • Human Target The Complete



  • supreet
    06-30 12:28 AM
    My Wife and I were scheduled to have our fingerprints taken on July 7th and July 9th respectively. Today, we received a letter for my wife and the letter says "Appointment Canceled" "No need to appear at ASC".

    The letter does not say if they are going to reschedule OR the reason for cancelling.

    I am a July 2007 applicant and this is the first FP appts we have got.

    Does anybody have this kind of experience before?
    Do you think I should show up at the ASC on the previously scheduled date OR just wait for a new letter and date.

    My case is in TSC.

    Any comment is appreciated.

    Thanks.
    Bipin :mad:
    I got the exact same letter. My wife and I were supposed to go to Oakland on July 7th for our FPs (our first) and today we got the letter which says "APPOINTMENT CANCELLED"; "No Need to Appear At ASC".

    Additional information - I was laif off last month (May). So far my 485/140 status is unchanged (no RFEs...keeping fingers crossed).

    Any ideas what's going on?

    - S





    hot of the season; True Blood true blood season 3 dvd target. house True Blood Season 3
  • house True Blood Season 3



  • Raju
    07-05 06:20 AM
    Actually it would have been greater mess if they would have allowed to file 500 to 700k persons if that number is correct. Mainly those who are missing the bus due to marriage and other reasons would have suffered a lot. PD date movement
    should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.

    Senthil1,
    You are wrong. I-485 approval is based on the combination of PD and RD. When a PD is current for an application then they look at RD. So if the dates retrogress after applying then the apps will sit on the shelves till the PD becomes current. You are stupid to think that just because a few people cannot apply, no one should be allowed to apply. There is a reason why they have to wait and you will find this kind of people all the time.



    more...


    house True-Blood-Season-3 true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 3
  • True Blood Season 3



  • pbojja
    11-06 10:03 AM
    Hi

    Immigration gurus - any suggestions/comments? Is this normal?

    Thanks!

    I got couple of weird updates in November one on my EAD and other on 140 which was apporved in 2006 .

    I received my EAD in October but in November they updated my EAD again to approved on Nov XX 2008 , If this is true I should receive one more EAD but I did not.

    Again today the status of my approved 2006 I140 changed to approved on Nov 5 th 2008 , I dont know if this is real . I will know in few days if I recieve other approval.

    For me I m not worried because both of them are approvals again .. Your case is different but as long as you have your approved 140 you should be ok . But if you do not receive any update in few weeks I would suggest you take info pass appointment and check with them , dont take it easy.





    tattoo True Blood Season 3 Cast true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 3 true
  • True Blood Season 3 true



  • man-woman-and-gc
    03-26 08:43 AM
    I got another CRIS email today. Can anyone tell me what is the 'standard processing' mentioned in the email below?
    Anyone else know what this means for the status of my application?

    Thanks.


    -----------------------------
    *** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

    The last processing action taken on your case

    Receipt Number: LINXXXXXXXXX

    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred.

    The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done, counting from when USCIS received it. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. To receive e-mail updates, follow the link below to register.

    If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

    *Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.
    *** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.


    Sincerely,


    The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)



    more...


    pictures Heroes: Season 3 (September 1, true blood season 3 dvd target. house true blood season 3
  • house true blood season 3



  • nav_kri
    02-23 08:16 PM
    I've always been able to negotiate pay details for a job offer without actually disclosing my current pay. I let the recruiter come up with a number based on the role and living area and then provide feedback based on whether I was expecting higher number or was ok to proceed with the offer.

    As others have mentioned the market is not good or even ok. Can you believe more than half million jobs were cut in just Jan 2009 alone?

    So please do consider the pros and cons. My company did announce layoff recently and someone I know dearly lost their job. I managed to survive this round but would have gladly taken a pay cut if it meant ppl wouldnt lose their job.





    dresses house True Blood Season 3 true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 2 DVD
  • True Blood Season 2 DVD



  • sanjay
    09-06 10:42 AM
    Contact Lou Dobbs and tell him to do a story so he knows what we are going through :)


    LOL... This is the best suggestion I had seen so far in this thread.;)



    more...


    makeup True Blood The Complete Season true blood season 3 dvd target. True-Blood-Season-3
  • True-Blood-Season-3



  • mhb
    07-04 10:12 PM
    When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.

    For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.

    i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.

    i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.
    try to get the h1b from canada ottawa and take an immigration attorney with you to the consulate to stand with you during the interview.





    girlfriend True Blood Season 3 true true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 3 streaming
  • True Blood Season 3 streaming



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-02 07:02 PM
    I tried both Fedex and USPS.
    USPS, I thought slower for some reason.
    Fedex is good in my personal opinion.
    I hate DHL, even within India





    hairstyles Human Target The Complete true blood season 3 dvd target. True Blood Season 3 Covers
  • True Blood Season 3 Covers



  • pbojja
    02-09 08:34 PM
    Link - The link is not working..
    Krishna/Sri, could you give me the correct link.

    Thanks Krishna / Sri for very useful information. I will try this option before the other ones.



    Thank you very much.

    You can give it a try ..It did not work for me so I travelled . Yes you need visa for Canada .





    Caliber
    05-05 10:09 AM
    Below are your subscription details
    Subscription To Terms Amount
    Donation to Support Immigration Voice (User: Caliber)
    $25.00 USD for one month
    Effective Date: May 5, 2009 $25.00 USD

    Note
    The details of this transaction are stored in your PayPal account for easy access anytime. For details login to www.paypal.com
    Contact Information


    Business Name: Immigration Voice
    Contact Email: donations@immigrationvoice.org
    Contact Phone: 850-391-4966





    jotv
    10-16 11:31 PM
    thanks and i am expecting more details



    No comments:

    Post a Comment