diptam
07-09 08:21 PM
I also saw the Murthy Post just now.... AILA needs plaintiffs...
What happened to their own plaintiffs - even couple of days back they
said that they more than sufficent plaintiffs...
Are you guys filling up PLAINTOFF form ? The problem is that AILA /AILF
is a blackbox ... You can see that they are exchanging emails but cant read the content of email... ONLY FOR MEMBERS :mad:
Both
http://www.aila.org/
and
http://www.murthy.com/
confirm that AILF needs more Plaintiffs !
What happened to their own plaintiffs - even couple of days back they
said that they more than sufficent plaintiffs...
Are you guys filling up PLAINTOFF form ? The problem is that AILA /AILF
is a blackbox ... You can see that they are exchanging emails but cant read the content of email... ONLY FOR MEMBERS :mad:
Both
http://www.aila.org/
and
http://www.murthy.com/
confirm that AILF needs more Plaintiffs !
wallpaper Dog at Target and they are
jnraajan
04-11 02:22 PM
^^^^^^^^^

pappu
05-25 08:35 AM
We have temporarily suspended donor forum at this time as we do not have the man-hours and bandwidth to validate each donor to be added to the donor forum. At this time we are focusing on Advocacy events in DC and all of our energy is being utilized to reach out to lawmakers. All important updates are being posted on the public forums.
2011 Christmas lobster dog toy.
bayarea07
02-04 04:30 PM
Hello,
I have a H1B from my previous employer and my H1B Visa (not I-94) is valid untill 6th September 2011,However I moved on to a different employer in August 2010 and through them i filed a H1B Transfer and Extension (application was approved in January 2011).
However i have to make a emergency visit to India (New Delhi) this month, so do i need to re-stamp my visa again for the new employer or can i re-enter US based on my old h1 visa and at the Port of Entry show my new H1 docs.
Is that a valid thing to do or do i need to re-stamp my visa.
fyi.. my H1 was extended by 3 more years because of pending I-485 Application
Few More Details to Add Here -
I will be travelling to India on 15th February and Returning Back to USA on 20th March 2011 and my Old H1 Visa Stamp is Valid untill 6th September 2011.
I have a H1B from my previous employer and my H1B Visa (not I-94) is valid untill 6th September 2011,However I moved on to a different employer in August 2010 and through them i filed a H1B Transfer and Extension (application was approved in January 2011).
However i have to make a emergency visit to India (New Delhi) this month, so do i need to re-stamp my visa again for the new employer or can i re-enter US based on my old h1 visa and at the Port of Entry show my new H1 docs.
Is that a valid thing to do or do i need to re-stamp my visa.
fyi.. my H1 was extended by 3 more years because of pending I-485 Application
Few More Details to Add Here -
I will be travelling to India on 15th February and Returning Back to USA on 20th March 2011 and my Old H1 Visa Stamp is Valid untill 6th September 2011.
more...
Leo07
01-18 12:29 PM
I rarely post/quote other forum threads here...this is an exception. I think it's a good post/comment from miceelf ( msg 34) on Ron's site:
Please forgive me if it's offending to anyone:
February Visa Bulletin (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/visa-quota-and-cutoff-date-issues-66/february-visa-bulletin-13129/index4.html#post54691)
Please forgive me if it's offending to anyone:
February Visa Bulletin (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/visa-quota-and-cutoff-date-issues-66/february-visa-bulletin-13129/index4.html#post54691)
softcrowd
06-17 07:50 PM
I & My wife are working on H1-B visas currently. We two simulataneously started our Greencard process with our employers.
Both of us have a priority date of Sept 2006 & our EB category is Eb2. Both our labors got approved & applied for I-140s. My wife's I-140 got approved recently (from TSC) while Mine is still pending with NSC (Nebraska dates are behind).
A couple of months back, my current employer offered me a pre-aproved EB3 labor (from April 2004) & asked me to apply for I-140 (Substitute). He told me that once approved, I can port this EB3 2004 priority date onto my Eb2 I140. I applied for the same in premium processing, subsequently got an ability-to-Pay RFE and employer is working on providing audited financial statements from 2004.
Overall, we have 3 I-140s between me (2 pending) & my wife (1 Approved). Now that everything is current which one should we pick for applying I-485....This has become a big puzzle for us.
Here below is a snapshot of our status:
Me - EB2 (Sept 2006) - I-140 Pending
- EB3 (Apr 2004) - I-140 Pending (got RFE)
My wife - EB2 (Sept 2006) - I-140 Approved
Here are the options we could think of -
I know, the safest way is to apply I-485 to my wife's approved I-140. But with the DHS's forecast that retrogression is going to be back anytime around Spetember of this year, I am not sure if applying 485 based on a year 2006's date is any useful!! (We get EAD but we may be struck for years to get the green cards).
Is there an option for both of us to apply for I-485s (I will be dependent on my wife's application & my wife would be dependent on my application). If possible, this option gives us a safety net & also helps us in picking up the best. I know at some point, we have to choose between either of the I-485s but hopefully in a couple of months, we get clarity when both my I-140s are approved.
Or is it possible for me to apply for AOS on my pending EB2 2006 I-140 and then once my other Eb3 I-140 is also approved, Can I port the PDs while my I-485 is pending??
In essence, I am trying to find out a way to take advantage of 2004 Priority date I have (assuming Eb3 I-140 is approved).
Could you please help out, if you have any ideas!!
Both of us have a priority date of Sept 2006 & our EB category is Eb2. Both our labors got approved & applied for I-140s. My wife's I-140 got approved recently (from TSC) while Mine is still pending with NSC (Nebraska dates are behind).
A couple of months back, my current employer offered me a pre-aproved EB3 labor (from April 2004) & asked me to apply for I-140 (Substitute). He told me that once approved, I can port this EB3 2004 priority date onto my Eb2 I140. I applied for the same in premium processing, subsequently got an ability-to-Pay RFE and employer is working on providing audited financial statements from 2004.
Overall, we have 3 I-140s between me (2 pending) & my wife (1 Approved). Now that everything is current which one should we pick for applying I-485....This has become a big puzzle for us.
Here below is a snapshot of our status:
Me - EB2 (Sept 2006) - I-140 Pending
- EB3 (Apr 2004) - I-140 Pending (got RFE)
My wife - EB2 (Sept 2006) - I-140 Approved
Here are the options we could think of -
I know, the safest way is to apply I-485 to my wife's approved I-140. But with the DHS's forecast that retrogression is going to be back anytime around Spetember of this year, I am not sure if applying 485 based on a year 2006's date is any useful!! (We get EAD but we may be struck for years to get the green cards).
Is there an option for both of us to apply for I-485s (I will be dependent on my wife's application & my wife would be dependent on my application). If possible, this option gives us a safety net & also helps us in picking up the best. I know at some point, we have to choose between either of the I-485s but hopefully in a couple of months, we get clarity when both my I-140s are approved.
Or is it possible for me to apply for AOS on my pending EB2 2006 I-140 and then once my other Eb3 I-140 is also approved, Can I port the PDs while my I-485 is pending??
In essence, I am trying to find out a way to take advantage of 2004 Priority date I have (assuming Eb3 I-140 is approved).
Could you please help out, if you have any ideas!!
more...
pa_arora
02-25 05:11 PM
check this out..
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_firule.html
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_firule.html
2010 Christmas lobster dog toy.
hibworker
02-13 01:45 PM
Hi
My wife is on a H4 visa. Her visa is going to expire june 2010... she has to go to India later this month on a very urgent work....
So is it advisable to go considering the scrutiny at port of entry nowadays ???
FYI she will be travelling by herself...
Yes she can go as she has valid visa to come back. Let her carry your approval notice, recent employement letter and recent pay stub ... just in case they ask at POE. I don't think you should lose sleep over it. So what if there is additional scrutiny? If she hasn't done any wrong she should be alright.
My wife is on a H4 visa. Her visa is going to expire june 2010... she has to go to India later this month on a very urgent work....
So is it advisable to go considering the scrutiny at port of entry nowadays ???
FYI she will be travelling by herself...
Yes she can go as she has valid visa to come back. Let her carry your approval notice, recent employement letter and recent pay stub ... just in case they ask at POE. I don't think you should lose sleep over it. So what if there is additional scrutiny? If she hasn't done any wrong she should be alright.
more...
paskal
03-04 12:44 AM
We are in regular contact with Senator Conrad's office and iv-physicians has a seat on the physicians task force that has been working on this. As you well know the environment is toxic towards any immigration relief but efforts are ongoing nevertheless.
Please join the physicians chapter for further information. See the link in my signature. As a reminder- this is a closed group that works with sensitive information, make sure you provide your name and telephone number, e mail for contact and general info about immigration status, practice etc.
Please join the physicians chapter for further information. See the link in my signature. As a reminder- this is a closed group that works with sensitive information, make sure you provide your name and telephone number, e mail for contact and general info about immigration status, practice etc.
hair english toy spaniel, dog
punjabi
06-25 03:05 PM
Hi,
Can you please mention the source also (example, the website) from where you copied this content?
Thanks.
For members doing the Calculations..............
According to DHS | CIS Ombudsman Updates:
During FY 2009 and FY 2010, usage of family-based visas has been exceptionally low, especially among spouses and children of green card holders (the F-2
...
...
...again go unused in FY 2010.
Can you please mention the source also (example, the website) from where you copied this content?
Thanks.
For members doing the Calculations..............
According to DHS | CIS Ombudsman Updates:
During FY 2009 and FY 2010, usage of family-based visas has been exceptionally low, especially among spouses and children of green card holders (the F-2
...
...
...again go unused in FY 2010.
more...
sundar99
02-27 01:41 AM
http://www.outlookindia.com/full.asp?fodname=20060306&fname=Mittal&sid=2
Perhaps - if we show that India can benefit by 1 Billion $ worth of H1 folks Social Sec Contribution for India's development, might either US Govt commit to returning the money or make provision for quicker dispension of GC cases for H1 folks waiting for GCs... Kamal nath, Dayanidhi Maran are shrewd and savvy politicians unlike other folks who are equal to lalooos !
Folks,
RANCH 99 is a popular Chinese groceries visited by most chinese indeed in Silicon Valley _ Bay Area - This can be a sure shot for publicity for EB Retro Join the cause campaign among them.
Not sure if this is a good idea, 1. Either to put a English note on How chinese is affected because of EB Visa Retrogression ? and pass the website and email id to join ?
Or get a person to translate it into Chinese and put it up in Ranch 99 - Milpitas, berkley, Fremont, Sanjose ? Ranch 99 is a popular place among chinese network to buy vegetables and well networked among chinese !
I am assuming there must be similar network of Chinese Shops in other cities !. I am going to ask a few of my students from China to post it in their internal mail aliases for wide coverage !
Some thoughts on this ? ALSO _ Indians perhaps can talk to Silicon india, then other Bay Area local newspapers to publish it ? - Put it up in Komala Vilas, Udupi, etc ?
Perhaps - if we show that India can benefit by 1 Billion $ worth of H1 folks Social Sec Contribution for India's development, might either US Govt commit to returning the money or make provision for quicker dispension of GC cases for H1 folks waiting for GCs... Kamal nath, Dayanidhi Maran are shrewd and savvy politicians unlike other folks who are equal to lalooos !
Folks,
RANCH 99 is a popular Chinese groceries visited by most chinese indeed in Silicon Valley _ Bay Area - This can be a sure shot for publicity for EB Retro Join the cause campaign among them.
Not sure if this is a good idea, 1. Either to put a English note on How chinese is affected because of EB Visa Retrogression ? and pass the website and email id to join ?
Or get a person to translate it into Chinese and put it up in Ranch 99 - Milpitas, berkley, Fremont, Sanjose ? Ranch 99 is a popular place among chinese network to buy vegetables and well networked among chinese !
I am assuming there must be similar network of Chinese Shops in other cities !. I am going to ask a few of my students from China to post it in their internal mail aliases for wide coverage !
Some thoughts on this ? ALSO _ Indians perhaps can talk to Silicon india, then other Bay Area local newspapers to publish it ? - Put it up in Komala Vilas, Udupi, etc ?
hot 7`` Plush Toy Target Green
snathan
02-21 07:32 PM
You can still get a 1 year extension claiming that your PERM application is still pending. It all depends on the officer that the decision has not been made on PERM application.
The PERM is already denied and you can not get the extension based on the denied PERM.
The PERM is already denied and you can not get the extension based on the denied PERM.
more...
house Total Touch Target
Becks
02-23 09:40 PM
Start renewing your passport asap. Its not a good idea to send expired/to be soon expired passport to USCIS. We will never know what kind of questions they ask. So my advise is please renew the passport asap. It takes max 2 weeks (Indian passport not sure about other countries).
tattoo Rubber Dog Toy R-7 (R1089
singhsa3
08-08 01:03 PM
What good is the processing if it does not result in Green Card Production..
How do you know that NSC is not processing the post April 2004 EB-2 cases? any source like infopass or calling the customer service?
How do you know that NSC is not processing the post April 2004 EB-2 cases? any source like infopass or calling the customer service?
more...
pictures toy maltese puppy doing tricks
badluck
08-02 11:22 AM
I dont think so..Fingerprinting is necessary
dresses HAT DOG TOY 2001 | eBay
doubleyou
03-09 07:57 PM
Any body has a soft LUD on approved EAD while I 485 pending.
more...
makeup her Spot+the+dog+target
eb3_nepa
06-14 02:24 PM
I guess we can use this thread to collect experiences from individuals who have already applied.
girlfriend Sexy Dog Toys - ClutchFans
eilsoe
10-20 02:33 PM
YipYip! :P
hairstyles at Joann#39;s and Target.
sk.aggarwal
02-28 10:37 AM
I am not sure about the answer. It depends on how close you are to finding the new position. Once you find a new position, speak with attorney for new company. In worst case can always do H1 extension in premium. If I were you, I would just have a hard dead line of say April end. If I dont find a new job by then, would just file for extension in premium.
Ann Ruben
01-25 11:34 PM
As Fromnaija correctly explained, if you are an applicant for AOS with an approved EAD you are authorized to remain legally in the US as long as your application is pending. You Whether or not you are working does not matter.
brick2006
11-28 07:28 PM
hello folks..
I was on H1.. but i quit my job and i am currently enrolled as a Full time student.
I need to go to Mexico as part of my Study program....
I have received the change of status from USCIS..but i need to get my passport stamped..
I have not been successful in getting an appointment in Canada....
>>is there a wait time in any canadian consulates...for more than 2-3 days????
>> Can i go to mexico and get the visa stamped during my stay there..is it risky???
inputs Pleaseeeee..
I was on H1.. but i quit my job and i am currently enrolled as a Full time student.
I need to go to Mexico as part of my Study program....
I have received the change of status from USCIS..but i need to get my passport stamped..
I have not been successful in getting an appointment in Canada....
>>is there a wait time in any canadian consulates...for more than 2-3 days????
>> Can i go to mexico and get the visa stamped during my stay there..is it risky???
inputs Pleaseeeee..
No comments:
Post a Comment