priderock
06-07 06:27 PM
This is a very complex bill with some provisions that could be detrimental to us. But there are some amendments that could help us (and some that could hurt us).
But I some times feel like you do. We as a groups seem to be confused. All along we want to have control over our GC process and not succumb to employers. But when this bill would have given what we wanted all along, we don't want it.
It would have been better to get some of provisions in that would help us rather than an out right opposition. As I said this is a VERY VERY VERY complex bill and there are VERY FEW that understood this completely.
But I some times feel like you do. We as a groups seem to be confused. All along we want to have control over our GC process and not succumb to employers. But when this bill would have given what we wanted all along, we don't want it.
It would have been better to get some of provisions in that would help us rather than an out right opposition. As I said this is a VERY VERY VERY complex bill and there are VERY FEW that understood this completely.
wallpaper 2 Tall House Plants one in Ornamental pot, Isle of Wight | Wightbay.com
Prashanthi
05-08 04:17 PM
I agree you might be better off filing a new I-485 if the visa number is available once the I-140 is approved. It is sometimes difficult to get the USCIS to do the interfiling, they often don't send any acknowledgment of the same.
karthkc
03-18 05:19 PM
Yha i got my EAD through Spouse.
Is corp to corp a better option or should i ask my other XYZ company to file for my H1B?
Okay..Here is the deal..If you are on H1B currently and do NOT have any paystubs for longer than a month (usually), then you face the risk of getting an RFE from USCIS regarding your status.
This is YMMV meaning you may get it or you may not, nobody can say for sure...It all depends on how closely USCIS looks at your case.
If you have been on H1B status without paystubs longer than 183 calendar days, you have bigger problems. My recommendation in that case is to get a good attorney ASAP.
If you feel your case status so far does not have any major legal or immigration issues, my suggestion is to use the EAD to work and make sure you renew it on time and stay in AOS. The downside to that is if your spouse's 485 has any issues and gets denied, then you are immediately out of status. (If that happens, you probably have more to worry about than just your status)
As always, take the above with a pinch of salt and consult an attorney in moments of doubt...!
Thanks!
Is corp to corp a better option or should i ask my other XYZ company to file for my H1B?
Okay..Here is the deal..If you are on H1B currently and do NOT have any paystubs for longer than a month (usually), then you face the risk of getting an RFE from USCIS regarding your status.
This is YMMV meaning you may get it or you may not, nobody can say for sure...It all depends on how closely USCIS looks at your case.
If you have been on H1B status without paystubs longer than 183 calendar days, you have bigger problems. My recommendation in that case is to get a good attorney ASAP.
If you feel your case status so far does not have any major legal or immigration issues, my suggestion is to use the EAD to work and make sure you renew it on time and stay in AOS. The downside to that is if your spouse's 485 has any issues and gets denied, then you are immediately out of status. (If that happens, you probably have more to worry about than just your status)
As always, take the above with a pinch of salt and consult an attorney in moments of doubt...!
Thanks!
2011 A great accent for home or
cableching
07-16 01:15 PM
Hello,
I got my EAD through my primary Employer. I am currently working on EAD but with a different Employer (NY State Agency) who doesn�t encourage GC processing, so did not file my AC21 and been working for over a year now. I still have good rapport with my primary Employer. Now I am scheduled to go to INDIA for few weeks, my question is " whom should I say is my Employer " if the immigration officer asks me at the port of entry (JFK). Please advise as I will be carrying my current pay stubs.
Thank you
I recently came back on AP through Atlanta. I have changed the employers and have not applied for AC21. In secondary inspections, I was asked about where I work and who sponsored it? I did tell the sponsor as my old employer and for where I work gave current employer's name. It should not be problem entering thru AP. Another person with AP was not even asked any questions and they just stamped it and gave it back.
Also the they were discussing about the combined card for EAD and AP, when they would implement it so that they do not have to stamp and enter the information at several places for AP.
This guy was even strange that, when I gave him two copies of AP, he gave one back and said he needs only one. He just took a copy of it after entering and stamping it.
Strange are the ways they behave. When I entered thru Chicago using AP last year, the officer was praising me for giving him two copies and did not even send me for secondary inspection, as everyone before was only giving him one copy and they were searching their bags for the second copy????
I got my EAD through my primary Employer. I am currently working on EAD but with a different Employer (NY State Agency) who doesn�t encourage GC processing, so did not file my AC21 and been working for over a year now. I still have good rapport with my primary Employer. Now I am scheduled to go to INDIA for few weeks, my question is " whom should I say is my Employer " if the immigration officer asks me at the port of entry (JFK). Please advise as I will be carrying my current pay stubs.
Thank you
I recently came back on AP through Atlanta. I have changed the employers and have not applied for AC21. In secondary inspections, I was asked about where I work and who sponsored it? I did tell the sponsor as my old employer and for where I work gave current employer's name. It should not be problem entering thru AP. Another person with AP was not even asked any questions and they just stamped it and gave it back.
Also the they were discussing about the combined card for EAD and AP, when they would implement it so that they do not have to stamp and enter the information at several places for AP.
This guy was even strange that, when I gave him two copies of AP, he gave one back and said he needs only one. He just took a copy of it after entering and stamping it.
Strange are the ways they behave. When I entered thru Chicago using AP last year, the officer was praising me for giving him two copies and did not even send me for secondary inspection, as everyone before was only giving him one copy and they were searching their bags for the second copy????
more...
dealsnet
03-30 12:14 PM
According to current visa bulletttin, EB2 -INDIA is 15 FEB 04.
Your profile shows your PD DEC. 2005.
How you got the GC, when the PD is not current?
If any mistake, you need to contact USCIS, otherwise they can find out the mistake and revoke any time.
All:
I have a question with regard to legal status:
Case - My current h1, my wife's and son's h4 status will expire within 2 months. My Green Card gets approved today, while my wife and son's stays pending. Since I have the GC, I may not be able to apply for h1 extention.
(a) What will be the status of my wife and son after the 2 month period?
(b) How will I be able to keep my wife and son in a legal status, after the 2 month period
I would appreciate some wisdom here.....
Your profile shows your PD DEC. 2005.
How you got the GC, when the PD is not current?
If any mistake, you need to contact USCIS, otherwise they can find out the mistake and revoke any time.
All:
I have a question with regard to legal status:
Case - My current h1, my wife's and son's h4 status will expire within 2 months. My Green Card gets approved today, while my wife and son's stays pending. Since I have the GC, I may not be able to apply for h1 extention.
(a) What will be the status of my wife and son after the 2 month period?
(b) How will I be able to keep my wife and son in a legal status, after the 2 month period
I would appreciate some wisdom here.....
saps
01-08 07:06 PM
Most likely, I might be moving into a new apartment next month. My EAD and AP are due for filing for extensions. Is it really necessary to file EAD and AP renewals in continuity? Can I wait and file the renewals after I move and have the new address information? This means that I might not get the renewed EAD and AP before my previous ones expire. I am currenly on H1-B and have not used EAD and not planning to use EAD and AP in near future.
Any help is really appreciated.
Any help is really appreciated.
more...
Refugee_New
08-02 12:46 PM
I suppose your pd has been current for a while now. are you stuck in name check ? do you know why your 485 approval is taking so long ? I'd say you should be getting your GC rather than the ead card.
And why does your public profile say Labor Approval Date: 05/10/2005 where as in your post you say PD is Feb 2002.
Labor filed date is Feb 2002. Thats is what called PD. Fortunately it took only 3.8 yrs to get my LC approval. Some poor souls got their LC approval in 4 yrs and 5yrs.
I don't know if you heard about PBEC and DBEC. I am one of the victims of backlog elimination center.
Anyway my name check is still pending. But if they really implement this 180 day rule, my case is good to go.
And why does your public profile say Labor Approval Date: 05/10/2005 where as in your post you say PD is Feb 2002.
Labor filed date is Feb 2002. Thats is what called PD. Fortunately it took only 3.8 yrs to get my LC approval. Some poor souls got their LC approval in 4 yrs and 5yrs.
I don't know if you heard about PBEC and DBEC. I am one of the victims of backlog elimination center.
Anyway my name check is still pending. But if they really implement this 180 day rule, my case is good to go.
2010 House Plants/Leaf spots on
kaisersose
07-18 03:26 PM
1. Can we use AC21 provision without EAD card ?
2. My H1 expires in Jan 2008. Do I need to have EAD card before that ?
3. Can we apply for EAD later, after you have filed 485 and AP? If so do we need any reciept of 485 application?
1. Can we use AC21 provision without EAD card ?
Answer: Sure, you can. In fact, that is the advised approach. Do not fall back on EAD unless absolutely necessary.
2. My H1 expires in Jan 2008. Do I need to have EAD card before that ?
Yes, If you wish to work on EAD then you need to have it by Jan 2008. Unless the interim EAD option is bought back, I doubt if any July filer will have an EAD by January 2008. I would suggest you be prepared to extend your H-1b.
3. Can we apply for EAD later, after you have filed 485 and AP? If so do we need any reciept of 485 application?
Answer: Yes. You can do it yourself, but you will need evidence to show that a 485 has been applied.
2. My H1 expires in Jan 2008. Do I need to have EAD card before that ?
3. Can we apply for EAD later, after you have filed 485 and AP? If so do we need any reciept of 485 application?
1. Can we use AC21 provision without EAD card ?
Answer: Sure, you can. In fact, that is the advised approach. Do not fall back on EAD unless absolutely necessary.
2. My H1 expires in Jan 2008. Do I need to have EAD card before that ?
Yes, If you wish to work on EAD then you need to have it by Jan 2008. Unless the interim EAD option is bought back, I doubt if any July filer will have an EAD by January 2008. I would suggest you be prepared to extend your H-1b.
3. Can we apply for EAD later, after you have filed 485 and AP? If so do we need any reciept of 485 application?
Answer: Yes. You can do it yourself, but you will need evidence to show that a 485 has been applied.
more...
andy_8214
09-15 08:00 PM
Thread number 8 by Chandu......you must have filed under EB - "Too much time on my hands"
hair HOUSE PLANTS Begonia (in
crazy_gc
07-22 08:03 AM
application 485 - Part 2 Application type
8 options given a. to h.
based on my understanding for an EB application i should check on option a. an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has beenapproved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile orspecial immigrant military visa petition filed with this application that will give you animmediately available visa number, if approved.)
application 131 - Part 2 Application type
6 options given a. to f.
based on my understanding for an EB application i should check on option
d. I am applying for an advance parole document to allow me to return to the United States after temporary foreign travel.
Pls advise
8 options given a. to h.
based on my understanding for an EB application i should check on option a. an immigrant petition giving me an immediately available immigrant visa number has beenapproved. (Attach a copy of the approval notice, or a relative, special immigrant juvenile orspecial immigrant military visa petition filed with this application that will give you animmediately available visa number, if approved.)
application 131 - Part 2 Application type
6 options given a. to f.
based on my understanding for an EB application i should check on option
d. I am applying for an advance parole document to allow me to return to the United States after temporary foreign travel.
Pls advise
more...
Calouste
08-01 08:06 PM
guys, I appreciate the Mr Zoe's gesture , but I dont really think fees is a big issue here. If a company pays, its not an applicants problem. If the applicant pays, few thousand dollars extra will make us any poorer..
The problem is the huge backlog, 140000 limit, per country limit, visas being wasted while ppl wait for years.....
She has so much power, she should lobby for visa recapture
I don't think the main goal of Ms Lofgren is to lower the fees. She tries to find out what USCIS is going to do with the extra money, something they haven't been clear about. If it was about the fees, she could have proposed this bill weeks ago. The timing (at the last day the old fees were valid) is intended to put more pressure on the USCIS, because they will have to start refunding applicants if the bill is approved and they don't provide the information asked for.
The problem is the huge backlog, 140000 limit, per country limit, visas being wasted while ppl wait for years.....
She has so much power, she should lobby for visa recapture
I don't think the main goal of Ms Lofgren is to lower the fees. She tries to find out what USCIS is going to do with the extra money, something they haven't been clear about. If it was about the fees, she could have proposed this bill weeks ago. The timing (at the last day the old fees were valid) is intended to put more pressure on the USCIS, because they will have to start refunding applicants if the bill is approved and they don't provide the information asked for.
hot Indoor Plants for Low-Light
mattresscoil
12-21 02:47 PM
uslegals:
Please carry the July 2007 bulletins with you. I mean all 3. The one from July 1, July 2 and the other one which opened a window for all to apply. I say this because my experience in the past. Just carry all the documents and good luck!!
Please carry the July 2007 bulletins with you. I mean all 3. The one from July 1, July 2 and the other one which opened a window for all to apply. I say this because my experience in the past. Just carry all the documents and good luck!!
more...
house House Plants/Identify ficus

malibuguy007
10-01 06:28 PM
Sorry forgot to put the confirmation number in 86FWC-M9PFC
tattoo Artificial House Plants :: 58
mattresscoil
12-21 02:47 PM
uslegals:
Please carry the July 2007 bulletins with you. I mean all 3. The one from July 1, July 2 and the other one which opened a window for all to apply. I say this because my experience in the past. Just carry all the documents and good luck!!
Please carry the July 2007 bulletins with you. I mean all 3. The one from July 1, July 2 and the other one which opened a window for all to apply. I say this because my experience in the past. Just carry all the documents and good luck!!
more...
pictures I really have plants on the
sgupta33
08-29 11:54 AM
Thank you to everyone who responded to my questions. Very helpful!
dresses perfect for house plants.
RNGC
07-07 11:37 AM
^
more...
makeup pictures of house plants.
ronhira
05-15 10:37 PM
startup visa is all smoke & mirrors..... this is another way for rich people to make more money..... how will startup visa create entrepreneurship? just as h1/j1/l1 exploit foreign works..... this is just another way for rich people to start new ventures exploiting the ideas of foreigners..... immigrants will not become this so called "entrepreneur"..... the bill is designed such that only 170 "registered" venture capitalist could exploit immigrants...... if immigrants want to start their own companies, using funding from anywhere other than those "registered" 170 venture capitalist.... then those immigrants will not qualify for this "startup visa" the next generation greatest idea on the planet.... to exploit more immigrants keeping them in probationary limbo state......
if anyone in america actually care for entrepreneurship.... they ought to give green cards to people who are already here.... who already understand the system... people who already have their own savings & ideas.... & people who are willing to take risk in starting their own businesses, which will create more jobs.....
creating system in which rich people will become richer is not "boost" entrepreneurship.... rather this is another way to trap & kill innovative ideas/minds.... startup visa is the most horrible of all the ideas..... this subject is like a hidden enemy of all immigrants waiting in the backlog ..... is anything like this would pass..... the congress will tell everyone that entrepreneurship related immigration issues are all fixed.... it will be hailed as the biggest victory of american capitalism & congress will forget @ those stuck in the backlogs..... the reality will be that is just another way for those 170 venture capitalist to rake more....
some reporters write these articles with no knowledge of the subject.... & with little or no research of their own....
if anyone in america actually care for entrepreneurship.... they ought to give green cards to people who are already here.... who already understand the system... people who already have their own savings & ideas.... & people who are willing to take risk in starting their own businesses, which will create more jobs.....
creating system in which rich people will become richer is not "boost" entrepreneurship.... rather this is another way to trap & kill innovative ideas/minds.... startup visa is the most horrible of all the ideas..... this subject is like a hidden enemy of all immigrants waiting in the backlog ..... is anything like this would pass..... the congress will tell everyone that entrepreneurship related immigration issues are all fixed.... it will be hailed as the biggest victory of american capitalism & congress will forget @ those stuck in the backlogs..... the reality will be that is just another way for those 170 venture capitalist to rake more....
some reporters write these articles with no knowledge of the subject.... & with little or no research of their own....
girlfriend Tall plant will survive low light i have setiva plants Stop you arethe
SGP
11-04 02:38 PM
anyone having inputs to the query below:
Adding to the scenario above, what if the old company (which got I-140 approval) agrees to continue the GC process? In that case, can't we apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I-140 with Company A? After all, GC is a future employment application
In this scenario, you can apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I140 of company A.
Adding to the scenario above, what if the old company (which got I-140 approval) agrees to continue the GC process? In that case, can't we apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I-140 with Company A? After all, GC is a future employment application
In this scenario, you can apply for H1 extension with Company B using approved I140 of company A.
hairstyles Also a great house plant,
rocky17105
07-28 10:32 AM
Is there a way I can have my 485 reopened sooner than waiting for AAO decision which is 25 months right now for denied 140 for EB2?
go_guy123
10-21 04:32 PM
Reviewed by the judiciary commitee... they are reviewing it...
On asking about the timeline the lady at that no. said she
didnt know by what time will they be done ...
You profile has no information...
On asking about the timeline the lady at that no. said she
didnt know by what time will they be done ...
You profile has no information...
GoneSouth
07-05 11:31 PM
then outsourced jobs will come back to USA
Oh? Who are they going to hire? ;)
Oh? Who are they going to hire? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment