bizzle
Apr 3, 10:09 PM
delete

Fry-man22
May 6, 07:16 PM
http://macosx.com/forums/1285724-post2.html
Something similar to this routing using the servers the apps are connecting to should be possible but I didn't find anything in a quick google that would allow it on an app by app basis.
Something similar to this routing using the servers the apps are connecting to should be possible but I didn't find anything in a quick google that would allow it on an app by app basis.
ranviper
Apr 13, 06:42 PM
Mine for April:
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2783/screenshot20110413at739.jpg
Not included is my second monitor, but nothing special. Lol.
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/2783/screenshot20110413at739.jpg
Not included is my second monitor, but nothing special. Lol.
Vegasman
Apr 4, 01:08 PM
The Financial Times didnt have this new revenue stream before Apple offered it to them. Why wouldnt apple share profits? To me its more about keeping companies away from data collecting on their prey...i mean peons... i mean customers.
And this is why HTML5 versions of these types of apps are coming. At which point it will become more clear that Apple did not really offer anything.
And this is why HTML5 versions of these types of apps are coming. At which point it will become more clear that Apple did not really offer anything.
more...
MacRumors
Apr 28, 07:17 PM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/28/samsung-brings-patent-lawsuit-against-apple-to-u-s/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/21/230823-samsung_300.jpg
Foss Patents (http://fosspatents.blogspot.com/2011/04/samsung-now-countersuing-apple-in-four.html) and Bloomberg (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-28/samsung-broadens-patent-dispute-against-apple-with-u-s-lawsuit.html) report that Samsung has broadened its patent lawsuit against Apple to include the U.S.In the U.S. complaint, Samsung accuses Apple of violating patents that "relate to fundamental innovations that increase mobile device reliability, efficiency, and quality, and improve user interface in mobile handsets and other products."The 10 patents that Samsung is alleging that Apple has infringed upon are detailed (http://fosspatents.blogspot.com/2011/04/samsung-now-countersuing-apple-in-four.html) on the Foss Patents blog. Seven of the patents are related to communications standards and the others with user interface.
The Samsung counter-suit is in response to Apple's original lawsuit against Samsung over the Galaxy line (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/18/apple-targets-samsung-with-new-lawsuit-over-galaxy-line/) of smartphones and tablets. Apple has accused Samsung of "blatant copying" of the iPhone.
Article Link: Samsung Brings Patent Lawsuit Against Apple to U.S. (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/28/samsung-brings-patent-lawsuit-against-apple-to-u-s/)
http://images.macrumors.com/article/2011/04/21/230823-samsung_300.jpg
Foss Patents (http://fosspatents.blogspot.com/2011/04/samsung-now-countersuing-apple-in-four.html) and Bloomberg (http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-04-28/samsung-broadens-patent-dispute-against-apple-with-u-s-lawsuit.html) report that Samsung has broadened its patent lawsuit against Apple to include the U.S.In the U.S. complaint, Samsung accuses Apple of violating patents that "relate to fundamental innovations that increase mobile device reliability, efficiency, and quality, and improve user interface in mobile handsets and other products."The 10 patents that Samsung is alleging that Apple has infringed upon are detailed (http://fosspatents.blogspot.com/2011/04/samsung-now-countersuing-apple-in-four.html) on the Foss Patents blog. Seven of the patents are related to communications standards and the others with user interface.
The Samsung counter-suit is in response to Apple's original lawsuit against Samsung over the Galaxy line (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/18/apple-targets-samsung-with-new-lawsuit-over-galaxy-line/) of smartphones and tablets. Apple has accused Samsung of "blatant copying" of the iPhone.
Article Link: Samsung Brings Patent Lawsuit Against Apple to U.S. (http://www.macrumors.com/2011/04/28/samsung-brings-patent-lawsuit-against-apple-to-u-s/)

MacRumors
Sep 30, 10:25 AM
http://www.macrumors.com/images/macrumorsthreadlogo.gif (http://www.macrumors.com)
Lotus Notes, a high-visibility enterprise class communications suite by IBM, will receive improved Macintosh support (http://www.crn.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=193100334) according to Mike Rhodin, general manager of IBM's Lotus group speaking to CRN.
"We have millions of Notes seats on the Mac now, and some very large customers are active in the beta and are very vocal about that," Rhodin said in an interview with CRN. "The Mac is a resurgent platform."
In addition, the next release will receive iNotes compatibility for Macs. Sametime 7.5 (http://www.crn.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=193000335), IBM's enterprise instant messaging solution (including VoIP support) also includes Macintosh client support.
Many in the Mac community have been wondering whether Apple's Intel switch would bring forth increased interest from enterprise customers. Rhodin's comments can't be taken to represent the entire enterprise Mac market of course, but they can represent an interesting insight into how well the Mac version of a product that is used by government and many large corporations is doing.
Lotus Notes, a high-visibility enterprise class communications suite by IBM, will receive improved Macintosh support (http://www.crn.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=193100334) according to Mike Rhodin, general manager of IBM's Lotus group speaking to CRN.
"We have millions of Notes seats on the Mac now, and some very large customers are active in the beta and are very vocal about that," Rhodin said in an interview with CRN. "The Mac is a resurgent platform."
In addition, the next release will receive iNotes compatibility for Macs. Sametime 7.5 (http://www.crn.com/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=193000335), IBM's enterprise instant messaging solution (including VoIP support) also includes Macintosh client support.
Many in the Mac community have been wondering whether Apple's Intel switch would bring forth increased interest from enterprise customers. Rhodin's comments can't be taken to represent the entire enterprise Mac market of course, but they can represent an interesting insight into how well the Mac version of a product that is used by government and many large corporations is doing.
more...
DCBass
Sep 30, 11:40 AM
This is nice to know. I use Lotus Notes at my work on Windows. It's decent enough, but I hope that with this new version the online experience with accessing my work email remotely with my mac improves. As it is right now, it's basically unusable.
DCBass
DCBass

pmz
Apr 13, 10:46 AM
I'm very happy that Apple has finally muzzled their suppliers.
These "sources" should not be revealing parts, and dates, and production info. Given the identical circumstances that occurred prior to the iPad 2 launch, I'd say it's quite obvious that Apple has finally reigned in the leaks.
It was getting very embarrassing that super-secret Apple with their Gestapo tactics, was unabe to keep 95% of the details of new products a secret, because some shmuck in some factory has Internet access.
These "sources" should not be revealing parts, and dates, and production info. Given the identical circumstances that occurred prior to the iPad 2 launch, I'd say it's quite obvious that Apple has finally reigned in the leaks.
It was getting very embarrassing that super-secret Apple with their Gestapo tactics, was unabe to keep 95% of the details of new products a secret, because some shmuck in some factory has Internet access.
more...
steve2112
Jan 12, 09:27 PM
Hmm, garbage. A bit strong, maybe? Chrysler has made its fair share of substandard autos too. Most versions of the Neon apart from the early twincams were pretty awful. The Avenger, Stratus, Sebring? Not so much. The Nitro? eek. The 300C/Charger is not so great with the V6 IMO, but equipped with the Hemi (provided you can handle the horrific fuel economy) it does a fair impression of a musclecar. The Challenger is retro done well, but is a niche vehicle.
I would take the current Golf over any of Chrysler's smaller offerings.
VW has had some nasty problems, especially in the electronics dept. I believe they are getting better, though I haven't seen any recent news on it. Fiat seems to have been a blessing for Chrysler. Based on some stuff I have read, it's amazing they didn't go bankrupt earlier. Daimler and Cerebus really just let them wither. I heard one story about the Fiat people being shocked at how little money they had been allocated for interior design while under Cerebus. Fiat seems to have corrected this, as the redesigned interiors in the 300, 200, and others are greatly improved. They still have a long way to go, as the 200 is little more than a facelifted Sebring, but it is still an improvement. The new 3.6L Pentastar V6 is also a very nice engine. They have come a long way in a short time, but Chrysler still has a long way to go.
I agree that the new design is very bland. I think they know what they are doing. The car companies seem to believe that this type of design will sell the most cars in the U.S. The Hyundai Sonata is a slight break from this mold.
Of course bland sells in the mid-size market. The Accord and Camry are the largest selling cars in the US.
I would take the current Golf over any of Chrysler's smaller offerings.
VW has had some nasty problems, especially in the electronics dept. I believe they are getting better, though I haven't seen any recent news on it. Fiat seems to have been a blessing for Chrysler. Based on some stuff I have read, it's amazing they didn't go bankrupt earlier. Daimler and Cerebus really just let them wither. I heard one story about the Fiat people being shocked at how little money they had been allocated for interior design while under Cerebus. Fiat seems to have corrected this, as the redesigned interiors in the 300, 200, and others are greatly improved. They still have a long way to go, as the 200 is little more than a facelifted Sebring, but it is still an improvement. The new 3.6L Pentastar V6 is also a very nice engine. They have come a long way in a short time, but Chrysler still has a long way to go.
I agree that the new design is very bland. I think they know what they are doing. The car companies seem to believe that this type of design will sell the most cars in the U.S. The Hyundai Sonata is a slight break from this mold.
Of course bland sells in the mid-size market. The Accord and Camry are the largest selling cars in the US.

touchtone561
Feb 9, 11:58 AM
Why is a calling feature tied to a messaging one?
Probably cause they want to shakedown all the non-unlimited messenger customers with a new tiered messaging structure.
Perhaps, this new feature isn't a bad deal with A-List, etc.
Now if I had only more than 1.5 bars and an iPhone that didn't go toaster hot (not cylon) :D when I try to use it on the first floor of my home.
So when do you think the LTE Microcell(s) will arrive? [off topic]
Probably cause they want to shakedown all the non-unlimited messenger customers with a new tiered messaging structure.
Perhaps, this new feature isn't a bad deal with A-List, etc.
Now if I had only more than 1.5 bars and an iPhone that didn't go toaster hot (not cylon) :D when I try to use it on the first floor of my home.
So when do you think the LTE Microcell(s) will arrive? [off topic]
more...
inkswamp
Apr 21, 02:54 AM
350k phones sold a day omg!
Well, more like 175K sold... another 175K given away free. :D
Really stop lying to yourself. Android is a powerful mobile OS that can be adapted to many situations.
You should tell that to my wife who has an Android phone and finds that it doesn't really even seem to be well adapted to phone-related situations. She's constantly having problems with it, particularly with freeze-ups and crashing.
I think it's more truthful to phrase your sentence like this. "Android is a powerful mobile OS that can be shoehorned into many situations but can do none of them very well."
Well, more like 175K sold... another 175K given away free. :D
Really stop lying to yourself. Android is a powerful mobile OS that can be adapted to many situations.
You should tell that to my wife who has an Android phone and finds that it doesn't really even seem to be well adapted to phone-related situations. She's constantly having problems with it, particularly with freeze-ups and crashing.
I think it's more truthful to phrase your sentence like this. "Android is a powerful mobile OS that can be shoehorned into many situations but can do none of them very well."
edesignuk
Feb 13, 05:37 AM
Well, I may be the first. I've been devising a plan to counter strike edesigns Keira renegade. The only thing holding me back is a decision of whom I will use to attack. Call it Battle of the Hottest Avatars.
Let the battle commence!
Actually I have seen a kinder and gentler edesign since the mini-mod topic was brought up.
Congrats and best wishes to all!
Well you know, everyones got to do a little bit of kissing up now and then :eek: ;) :D
Let the battle commence!
Actually I have seen a kinder and gentler edesign since the mini-mod topic was brought up.
Congrats and best wishes to all!
Well you know, everyones got to do a little bit of kissing up now and then :eek: ;) :D
more...
tktaylor1
Feb 5, 02:20 PM
Nyc
Mr. McMac
Sep 5, 10:28 AM
Any chance of the original background JPEG?
Pretty please?:D
Here it is at 1920x1200
more...

Hawaiian Flower Tattoo Designs

dragonfly tattoo designs for
more...

Lily Flower Tattoo for Girls

flower tattoo designs on foot.

Flower Tattoo Pictures
Pretty please?:D
Here it is at 1920x1200
more...
admanimal
May 4, 09:30 AM
On my iMac, I have 2 internal hard-drives. I want to get time capsule but I only want it to sync ONE of those drives. Is that possible?
Yes, you can exclude drives from Time Machine backups (this has nothing to do with Time Capsules in particular).
Yes, you can exclude drives from Time Machine backups (this has nothing to do with Time Capsules in particular).

bigrobb
Apr 16, 02:49 PM
here is mine
more...
titaniumducky
Aug 13, 10:11 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v375/titaniumducky/Photoshop%20Work/Macrumors-Avatar2.jpg
edit: fixed the fact that it should be new :D
edit: fixed the fact that it should be new :D
iMeowbot
Oct 19, 06:32 PM
Assuming you're intending to do this via Quicktime, the recipe is here (http://developer.apple.com/documentation/QuickTime/QT6WhatsNew/Chap1/chapter_1_section_58.html).
jmann
Aug 1, 05:33 PM
That's a cute idea. I know some people who would benefit from this.
Maccus Aurelius
Nov 20, 02:33 PM
Hmmm. I think I figured this one out. It's Apple. Apple makes Macs. All new Macs have Airport. Macs are plugged into the Internet. iPhones are made by Apple. Apple controls the default settings on Mac OS X.
"If you're near a Mac your calls are free."
How 'bout them Apples?
Sweet. But, there's more to just piggybacking on your mac's airport connection to make calls. I think more has to be done to make this networking possible.
"If you're near a Mac your calls are free."
How 'bout them Apples?
Sweet. But, there's more to just piggybacking on your mac's airport connection to make calls. I think more has to be done to make this networking possible.
4np
Aug 2, 11:36 AM
If you install the TineEye extension for Safari (http://extensions.apple.com/), FireFox (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/8922/) or Chrome (https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/haebnnbpedcbhciplfhjjkbafijpncjl) you'll be able to easily locate the original wallpapers if someone just posts a screenshot :) Or just use the webfrontend (http://www.tineye.com/) instead...
https://addons.mozilla.org/img/uploads/userpics/3/3304/3304309.png?modified=1277747635
https://addons.mozilla.org/img/uploads/userpics/3/3304/3304309.png?modified=1277747635
Rowlander
Dec 5, 03:21 PM
...
Nothing quite brings the same joy to my heart as starting a render in FCP and having a look at Activity Monitor, and seeing a whopping two cores in use. Or having to export a QT file first because I can't send directly to Compressor.
Well to be fair, the camera manufacturers are twats for recording to a delivery codec in the first place
I agree 100% with both of your posts. It still bothers me that compressor is the only application that can make full use of both my Mac Pro�s CPUs.
And I really hate the look of low bitrate AVCHD but we have to work with it nonetheless.
Nothing quite brings the same joy to my heart as starting a render in FCP and having a look at Activity Monitor, and seeing a whopping two cores in use. Or having to export a QT file first because I can't send directly to Compressor.
Well to be fair, the camera manufacturers are twats for recording to a delivery codec in the first place
I agree 100% with both of your posts. It still bothers me that compressor is the only application that can make full use of both my Mac Pro�s CPUs.
And I really hate the look of low bitrate AVCHD but we have to work with it nonetheless.
Doctor Q
Jan 26, 09:34 PM
What's your point, rev316?
Applepi
Apr 24, 11:33 PM
Picking one up for my gf, her 3G is becoming unbearable.
No comments:
Post a Comment