Popular Post

Saturday, June 11, 2011

sin cara wrestler mask

images sin cara wrestler no mask. sin cara wrestler mask. sin cara wrestler face. sin
  • sin cara wrestler face. sin



  • insbaby
    11-12 10:42 AM
    Hi Connecticut members,

    There is an IV action item to fight recent practice of USCIS in denying I485 applications in some AC21 cases. For more info, please visit:
    http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/sh...ad.php?t=22182

    It�s a serious issue which can affect many of us, please act now and send letters (letter formats and everything else is ready in the thread quoted above). It will only take a few minutes of your time.

    State chapter leader,
    Please try to bring attention of your state members to this IV core approved effort.

    Thank you.

    Why have you created 56,098 threads on the same topic?





    wallpaper sin cara wrestler face. sin sin cara wrestler mask. wwe sin cara mask. are of two
  • wwe sin cara mask. are of two



  • ronhira
    02-19 03:33 PM
    when i saw the news last night..... it was pretty evident that this terrorist in austin, tx is anti taxes & anti government anti irs..... i thought tea party movement has found a hero..... the next thing news said - this terrorist was a software professional...... immediately i thought ..... he is going to be hero of anti immigrants like itgrunt.... who will attempt to associate h1b visa to the domestic terrorist....

    guess what! surprise surprise..... today we can see itgrunt glorifying domestic terrorism.......

    http://www.

    when is fbi planning to arrest & question itgrunt......





    sin cara wrestler mask. who is sin cara wrestler
  • who is sin cara wrestler



  • va_labor2002
    06-16 09:07 AM
    You guys are too quick. I assume this is not an act out of impatience?

    Let us contact CNN News team. If everybody can send a letter same day,they will definitely hear us and listen to the issue. Can we do that ?





    2011 wwe sin cara mask. are of two sin cara wrestler mask. sin cara wrestler pictures.
  • sin cara wrestler pictures.



  • njboy
    03-07 06:36 AM
    it would be difficult to show how a french degree is useful in your current job. Many companies get h1-b approved by showing a "business necessity"..ie, they need travel agents who speak a certain Indian language etc. Doing an MBA definitely will help, but not with the current job description. They are going to ask why the job requires an MBA?Ofcourse if you got a job teaching French, h1-b visa will be granted.



    more...


    sin cara wrestler mask. sin cara wrestler wwe.
  • sin cara wrestler wwe.



  • jigsaw
    02-19 08:30 PM
    Hello
    Two years back I was arrested for felony domestic violence. My parents were here visiting. Father was also arrested for felony and mother for misdemeanor. Mothers case came up first. We won the case and jury decided not guilty. Me and my father were not formally charged by DA. Also at that time I was charged with violation of no contact order. I contested the case and the case was dismissed w/o prejudice.
    Since then me and my wife are living together. I recently applied for citizenship and declared my arrest and the court documents.
    I have also had couple of traffic tickets..one for following too closely and second for speeding like 18 miles above speed limit. Got both the tickets dismissed. I did not declare traffic tickets in N400.
    I have been given a date to do the finger prints...
    How all of this will affect my application for citizenship. Both me and my wife applied for citizenship..
    if my application is denied then could I be deported. I came to us based on immigrant visa granted to the family because wife is a registered nurse. my GC is valid until five more years..
    The court finding in violation of no contact order was "dismissed w/o prejudice". I pleaded NOT GUILTY at the time of arraignment and my attorney moved knapstead motion and on lack of action from city to contact the witness, the judge granted the motion and dismissed the case w/o prejudice.
    And for charge of "unlawful imprisonment and interference in reporting", the DA sent a letter to my wife saying" this notice is to inform you that the Prosecutor's Office has made a decision not to file criminal charges in th above matter. The decision was made carefully and in accordance with office policy and charging guidelines. A decision not to file charges does not necessarily mean we concluded that no crime was committed. We must consider many factors in making a decision whether to file criminal charges." I on the other hand never got any letter from Prosecutor's Office.

    Me and my wife were interviewed on 02-18-10. We were interviewed separately. My wife got the citizenship and I got N-652, saying a decision cannot be made at this time. during my interview I presented all the paperwork I gathered from the courts.i passed both the english and civic exams.

    As I already said that I was charged with Violation of no contact order and I contested the case and the case was dismissed w/o prejudice. In the court dockt it was written " THE COURT FINDS PROBABLE CAUSE." but the case was dismissed in the pretrial thru knapstead motion. There is NOTHING wriiten in the dockt that suggest that " COURT HAS FOUND THAT THE VIOLATION OF NO CONTACT ORDER OCCURRED". Could I be deported?

    Much thanks in advance





    sin cara wrestler mask. sin cara wrestler no mask.
  • sin cara wrestler no mask.



  • paskal
    12-09 12:20 AM
    welcome guys, there is no state chapter other than us at this point, so indeed you are members :)

    IV has created a whole new forum for chapters to form and discussions to open but I fear most people don't find their way there...
    so far there have been just two of us.

    well...we have doubled our group already to 4! I'm sure there will be more, we should start thinking about what we can do to help on a local level.



    more...


    sin cara wrestler mask. SIN CARA Lucha Libre Wrestling
  • SIN CARA Lucha Libre Wrestling



  • gc_chahiye
    08-29 05:10 AM
    Eligible for 3 years if I140 is approved and you can't file I485 because of retrogression. But you said , you had already filed I485. I doubt you are eligible for 3 year extension.

    thats not how USCIS interprets this (see the FAQ they released recently). They will give you a 3 year extension if 485 cannot be APPROVED because PD is not current, not only in the case where 485 cannot be FILED.

    The wording of AC21 is a bit vague (3 year extension eligibility once 485 is filed) but USCIS interpretation has been clear until now in what they have been doing, and with the FAQ they even put it in print!





    2010 who is sin cara wrestler sin cara wrestler mask. sin cara wrestler no mask.
  • sin cara wrestler no mask.



  • sgupta33
    08-28 03:51 PM
    Hello fellow IV members,

    I am hoping to port to a new job using AC21. I contacted my attorney with various questions about the process, but she told me that she can not respond to my questions because she represents me as well as the current company I work for. For those of you who are looking to port or have already done so, did you face a similar situation - where your attorney could not advise and assist you through the process of porting? How did you resolve this situation? Did you have to find another attorney to help you with porting to a new job?

    Thanks for your help.



    more...


    sin cara wrestler mask. Mexican legend Sin Cara has an
  • Mexican legend Sin Cara has an



  • abhishek101
    05-16 03:34 PM
    My wife received her green card on Friday so I think it is the latest info.

    It comes by priority mail (in priority mail envelop), but no signature is required. No white envelop as old timers are suggesting.

    Also the USCIS is extremely fast now a days. My wife received her green card in 5 days after finger printing (Finger printing on May 6; approval on May 9th; Green card received on May 13th) so when your dates become current and your case is straight forward you should have it in few days.





    hair sin cara wrestler pictures. sin cara wrestler mask. sin cara wwe wrestler. sin
  • sin cara wwe wrestler. sin



  • cchaitu
    11-06 04:19 PM
    The question is: is a copy of I140 is that important to use AC21 . From the posts on IV forums I got the impression is you dont even need a copy of I140. The important thing is to apply for change of attorneys immediately after changing the job. If you get any RFE - you will get on the employment verification - then you need to show you have a job that is same/similar as the one in labor certification. If you know the job description (generally most employers attorneys share this info to make sure that you have relevant experience) then make sure your new job is same or atleast mostly similar.

    In your two options you mentioned using EAD for one job and H1b for another. I read somewhere that this cannot be done (I dont have the link but I think this is from Murthy chat). Once you use EAD your satus will change to 485 waiter with EAD - seems like you can change back to H1b - but having two statuses at the same time is not possible. This is my understanding based on forum reading (not a lawyer).

    Thanks Kishdam for your quick reply



    more...


    sin cara wrestler mask. Super Angle Of Sin Cara White
  • Super Angle Of Sin Cara White



  • Junky
    09-10 08:17 AM
    Please call congressmen to support HR5882.

    Elton Gallegly (R-Calif.)202- 225-5811
    Darrell Issa (R-Calif.)202- 225-3906 (NOT IN FAVOR)
    Dan Lungren (R-Calif.)202- 225-5716
    Brad Sherman (D-Calif.) 202-225-5911
    Adam B. Schiff (D-Calif.)202- 225-4176
    Rick Boucher (D-Va.) 202-225-3861
    Robert C. Scott (D-Va.) (202) 225-8351
    Bob Goodlatte (R-Va.)202- 225-5431
    J. Randy Forbes (R-Va.)202- 225-6365
    Tom Feeney (R-Fla.) 202-225-2706
    Ric Keller (R-Fla.)202- 225-2176
    Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) 202-225-3035
    Lamar S. Smith (R-Texas), Ranking Member 202- 225-6906/ 202- 225-4236
    Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) 202-225-2676
    Betty Sutton (D-Ohio) 202-225-3401
    Chris Cannon (R-Utah)202- 225-7751
    Steve Chabot (R-Ohio) 202-225-2216
    Howard Coble (R-N.C.) 202-225-3065
    Steve Cohen (D-Tenn.)202- 225-3265
    John Conyers (D-Mich.), Chairman 202-225-5126
    William D. Delahunt (D-Mass.)202- 225-3111
    Keith Ellison (D-Minn.) 202-225-4755
    Trent Franks (R-Ariz.)202- 225-4576
    Luis Gutierrez (D-Ill.)202- 225-8203
    Steve King (R-Iowa)202- 225-4426 (NOT IN FAVOR)
    Mike Pence (R-Ind.) 202-225-3021
    Howard L. Berman (D-Calif.) 202-225-4695
    Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-Fla.) 202-225-7931 (IN FAVOR - Reported by IV member new_horizon)
    Tammy Baldwin (D-Wis.) 202- 225-2906 (IN FAVOR - Reported by IV members cnag & Prashant)
    Maxine Waters (D-Calif.) 202-225-2201 (IN FAVOR - Reported by IV member little_willy)
    Anthony D. Weiner (D-N.Y.) 202-225-6616 (IN FAVOR - Reported by IV member punjabi77)
    Robert Wexler (D-Fla.) 202-225-3001 (IN FAVOR - Reported by IV member punjabi77)
    Hank Johnson (D-Ga.) 202-225-1605 (IN FAVOR - Reported by IV member punjabi77)
    Zoe Lofgren (D-Calif.)202- 225-3072 (ALREADY SPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Wis.) 202-225-5101 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Linda Sanchez (D-Calif.) 202-225-6676 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Jerrold Nadler (D-N.Y.) 202-225-5635 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Artur Davis (D-Ala.) 202-225-2665 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Sheila Jackson-Lee (D-Texas)202- 225-3816 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)
    Melvin L. Watt (D-N.C.)202- 225-1510 (ALREADY COSPONSOR DO NOT CALL)

    My apologies for re-posting...
    but looks like we are all late... in the GC waiting game:rolleyes:
    Hard to remain hopeful





    hot sin cara wrestler wwe. sin cara wrestler mask. on Sin+cara+wwe+wrestler
  • on Sin+cara+wwe+wrestler



  • vaishnavilakshmi
    09-27 02:56 PM
    Hi,

    Take the fp notice addressed to u which u got by mail.Lawyer's copy will have his address on it.Lawyer's copy is only an alternative if u do not recieve ur fp notice.When u have the original,u take urs !Cool!

    Goodluck,
    vaishu



    more...


    house Pictures Of Sin Cara Unmasked sin cara wrestler mask. wrestler sin cara without
  • wrestler sin cara without



  • GCNirvana007
    08-22 04:48 PM
    I believe there are very few left before April 1st 2004. EB2 I was stuck at April 1st 2004 for a long time and never moved from that date (excluding 2-3 times for a month or two when2006 people got approved). There will be lot of people from first half of 2004.

    Yeah, before it went to Dec 1999, it was June 2004 i think and during the August 2006 current time lots of 2005s and 2006s got approved.

    Since its till Jan 2005 this time i reckon its purely gonna be core 2004.





    tattoo sin cara wrestler no mask. sin cara wrestler mask. The Mask Of Superstar Sin Cara
  • The Mask Of Superstar Sin Cara



  • franklin
    07-21 08:33 PM
    I did a very similar thing.

    My h1b expires in sept 07, and an extension was applied in april 07. My PD became current in June, and I applied for AOS with AP and EAD.

    Approval for my H1B extension came through mid June (after AOS application) and only for 1 year (as opposed to 3 if my PD was not current).

    I now have AP approval and EAD is still pending, but I'm planning on using these to travel with when fully realized.



    more...


    pictures SIN CARA Lucha Libre Wrestling sin cara wrestler mask. wrestler sin cara without
  • wrestler sin cara without



  • ultimate_champ
    11-27 07:04 AM
    Hello,

    My I485 was filed at TX center. However it was transferred to VSC for data entry and they generated the receipt number.
    Receipt date = 03-Aug-2007
    Notice Date = 12-Oct-2007

    On 20-Oct, VSC then transferred the case back to TSC and generated a transfer notice with date of 20-Oct-2007

    For the AC21/180 day I always thought that the counting would start in my case from 03-Aug. However my company lawyer says that it will start from 20-Oct and I am at a complete loss on this..
    Is it really true.

    This is really urgent since I stand to lose out big time on an excellent job offer.

    What are my options here - Is there any documentation that I can show to him that I am correct (If I am).
    Thanks.





    dresses on Sin+cara+wwe+wrestler sin cara wrestler mask. SIN CARA Lucha Libre Wrestling
  • SIN CARA Lucha Libre Wrestling



  • bongopondit
    08-11 10:13 PM
    Guys,

    I got my approval today after the CP appointment. I am still waiting for my passports though. I will update you guys with details once I receive my passports.

    Congrats !! Do post your experiences. Mine is next week at Mumbai - but still waiting for a PCC from the RPO !!



    more...


    makeup Mexican legend Sin Cara has an sin cara wrestler mask. Pictures Of Sin Cara Unmasked
  • Pictures Of Sin Cara Unmasked



  • julsun
    01-03 11:57 AM
    YOU: If thats a valid visa until 2009 you can travel without AP. Else, you can travel but will need H1 stamped.

    YOUR WIFE: If she needs H4 stamped, she can get that done and re-enter.
    If your travels are not urgent you could wait for AP and save couple hundred bucks!

    But dont you need to wait for AP approval to travel if you are in AdjustmentOfStatus Phase?

    Thanks





    girlfriend The Mask Of Superstar Sin Cara sin cara wrestler mask. sin cara wwe mask. sin cara
  • sin cara wwe mask. sin cara



  • ras
    08-02 08:57 AM
    I checked my online status online. It only shows the application is recieved but not the name. If I create my profile would I be able to see my name when I check status online. I haven't created my profile yet.





    hairstyles Super Angle Of Sin Cara White sin cara wrestler mask. sin cara wrestler face.
  • sin cara wrestler face.



  • Pallavi79
    01-29 10:41 AM
    what is bc & nabc?? :(





    andy garcia
    12-21 01:20 PM
    I want to be more specific. I have a full time job. I'd like to setup a business LLC to get some contract works. For tax benefit, I can deduct some business cost with it.

    To setup a business LLC you do not even need to be in the US





    bitzbytz
    08-10 10:54 PM
    My PD is 6/6/6
    Hopefully current in Sep bulletin



    No comments:

    Post a Comment