
Anders �stberg
August 7th, 2004, 03:35 AM
Bit slow here lately...
FWIW, I think it has potential, maybe make it a bit darker and moodier, it looks a bit blown out in places. If I may be brutally honest I think the subject matter is much more interesting than the picture itself, but with some more work...
FWIW, I think it has potential, maybe make it a bit darker and moodier, it looks a bit blown out in places. If I may be brutally honest I think the subject matter is much more interesting than the picture itself, but with some more work...
wallpaper The Green Lantern Costume,
feedfront
10-13 02:00 PM
Photocopy of her passport also needed.
small2006
06-03 09:58 AM
I am posting this on behalf of a friend. They (husband/wife) got their green card approval last week, however they got 2 RFEs for their 2 kids. The RFE is about a vaccine called PNEUMOCOCCAL (PCV/PPV) that's not been administered for the kids. The RFE mentions the requirement for this vaccine but the doctor deemed it as NOT-AGE-APPROPRIATE in their filed medical forms.
Our guess is that when they actually administered the vaccine about a year or so ago, it was deemed "Not age appropriate" but now upon approval, the USCIS deems it necessary. I'd appreciate it if anybody with similar experience can post as to how they handled the situation or any insights into who to talk to is also much appreciated. The family is currently not in the country and therefore their options are limited in terms of talking to or meeting someone face to face. Also they need to respond to the RFE by June 24...
Thanks.
Our guess is that when they actually administered the vaccine about a year or so ago, it was deemed "Not age appropriate" but now upon approval, the USCIS deems it necessary. I'd appreciate it if anybody with similar experience can post as to how they handled the situation or any insights into who to talk to is also much appreciated. The family is currently not in the country and therefore their options are limited in terms of talking to or meeting someone face to face. Also they need to respond to the RFE by June 24...
Thanks.
2011 Green Lantern: Ryan Reynolds Discusses the CGI Costume and Hard Training
arsh007
02-26 01:17 PM
Dear sir/Madam;
I have worked in my organization for over one year in the US and abrod in the subsidiary for one year. My organization is trying to apply for L-1A (managerial category) visa for me to come back to US again.
How easy is to obtain L-1A through immigration lawyers?
What forms do I need to submit for applying this visa
Our company attorney does not provide complete information, therefore I would appreciate your help on the above.
Thank you,
John
Search for this through Google....This is no place to get ready made answers especially for L1 related visas.
Additionally, you can contact your friends in other companies who may have used L1-A visa.
I have worked in my organization for over one year in the US and abrod in the subsidiary for one year. My organization is trying to apply for L-1A (managerial category) visa for me to come back to US again.
How easy is to obtain L-1A through immigration lawyers?
What forms do I need to submit for applying this visa
Our company attorney does not provide complete information, therefore I would appreciate your help on the above.
Thank you,
John
Search for this through Google....This is no place to get ready made answers especially for L1 related visas.
Additionally, you can contact your friends in other companies who may have used L1-A visa.
more...
paskal
05-29 10:48 AM
they are decreasing from 140,000 to 90,0000....
note that even though this bill is just not good enough for relief that fact is that the number of GC available to a backlogged country like india goes up about 150% under the new 190,000...this does not include the 14,000 additional numbers from the MBS.
Why?
only for backlog, so no EB1 (28.6%) and no EB2 except india and china. also country quota increased to 10%
so available numbers eg india increase from 5,600 to 9,000 (+14,000 MBS)
i put up a detailed calculation for this earlier on somewhere
search for it if you are really interested.
note that even though this bill is just not good enough for relief that fact is that the number of GC available to a backlogged country like india goes up about 150% under the new 190,000...this does not include the 14,000 additional numbers from the MBS.
Why?
only for backlog, so no EB1 (28.6%) and no EB2 except india and china. also country quota increased to 10%
so available numbers eg india increase from 5,600 to 9,000 (+14,000 MBS)
i put up a detailed calculation for this earlier on somewhere
search for it if you are really interested.

chalamurariusa
05-14 09:53 AM
You can file for your childs GC with yours before he turns 21.
more...
GotGC??
09-06 07:20 PM
It looks like it has been transferred to NSC. Probably because your AOS is filed there, but more likely because you're from a region administered by NSC. Could you please confirm if that's the case. 450+ days is just ridiculous, but hope this change is one in the right direction.
Hi Guys,
I filed my EB3 I-140 to TSC in June 2006 and it is still pending (yes..really more than 450 days and counting...) Then in July 2007, I filed my AOS with NSC. Today, I got an email from CRIS stating that
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.
On September 4, 2007, we transferred this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.
It is transferred to NSC because my AOS is filed with NSC? Have any one had this status change in the past? After this, how long did it tak to get your I-140 approved?
I am just curious because can I feel happy that atleast some progress? As you know, I am waiting for my I-140 for more than a year...
Hi Guys,
I filed my EB3 I-140 to TSC in June 2006 and it is still pending (yes..really more than 450 days and counting...) Then in July 2007, I filed my AOS with NSC. Today, I got an email from CRIS stating that
Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER
Current Status: This case has been sent to another office for processing.
On September 4, 2007, we transferred this I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER to our LINCOLN, NE location for processing and sent you a notice explaining this action. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you.
It is transferred to NSC because my AOS is filed with NSC? Have any one had this status change in the past? After this, how long did it tak to get your I-140 approved?
I am just curious because can I feel happy that atleast some progress? As you know, I am waiting for my I-140 for more than a year...
2010 Ryan Reynolds Green Lantern Pics. 06. Bandana Svart
uma001
02-03 12:27 PM
Can you post what you wrote?
I would like to write one every day. I am totally frustrated on my green card situation.Cheated by my employer. Cant concentrate on work. They took all necessary documents, ran ads and finally said 'found candidates'.cant file your green card.Dont know what to do at this time.
I would like to write one every day. I am totally frustrated on my green card situation.Cheated by my employer. Cant concentrate on work. They took all necessary documents, ran ads and finally said 'found candidates'.cant file your green card.Dont know what to do at this time.
more...
godbless
11-27 03:52 PM
The interview process is independent of the way you made your appointment. Its just that you being a returning US worker need an early appointment at the US Consulate. Well, the appointment dates these days are already very easily available without any long waitings like before. Infact being a returning US worker, you should expect less number of questions from the counselor.
hair Green Lantern, Ryan Reynolds,
Lisap
09-11 12:21 PM
I received my EAD card a week before I received my fingerprint notice....
more...
a_yaja
07-24 02:56 PM
I mean should it be only Software engr in the exp letter rather than Sr Software engr, since the labor says Software engr ?
What is the position mentioned in the LC for your previous job? IMHO, it does not matter what the title is. As long as the job description is the same, you should be OK.
I had "part time Oracle developer" in the LC but the letter I got just said "Oracle developer" and mentioned that is was part time (20 hrs/ wk). I don't think it is such a big deal.
What did your lawyer say?
What is the position mentioned in the LC for your previous job? IMHO, it does not matter what the title is. As long as the job description is the same, you should be OK.
I had "part time Oracle developer" in the LC but the letter I got just said "Oracle developer" and mentioned that is was part time (20 hrs/ wk). I don't think it is such a big deal.
What did your lawyer say?
hot the green lantern movie
mrjonie
10-29 03:58 PM
I havent received my EAD/AP, only received receipts..i applied on Aug 15th.
more...
house The Green Lantern#39;s CG Costume

90210
07-19 10:57 AM
Thank you Solaris.
But what I need is the Employer Offer letter to me. They gave me a letter with some 3 lines saying my job title, Salary and start date. It does not include the Job responsibilities. It does not even say the word "Full Time". When I asked them they said that is their standard format.
Do you have format that I can use. I want to send them and insist that I get the letter in that format.
But what I need is the Employer Offer letter to me. They gave me a letter with some 3 lines saying my job title, Salary and start date. It does not include the Job responsibilities. It does not even say the word "Full Time". When I asked them they said that is their standard format.
Do you have format that I can use. I want to send them and insist that I get the letter in that format.
tattoo RYAN REYNOLDS WAS BORN

wandmaker
05-12 01:00 PM
I understand that a H1B visa is the expense to the employer and is not a taxable benefit to the employee. If a company wishes to pay for the green card for the employee, granting them permanent residence in the U.S., is this a taxable benefit to the employee? Should it be added to their W-2? If yes, where is the IRS documentation on this? I can�t find it. Thanks.
If the company pays for GC expenses directly, then it is an expense to the company, and it will not be reported on W2 as it is not a taxable benefit. However, if you are being reimbursed for GC expenses, *some* companies report this in paycheck as non-taxable income, again you will not be paying taxes to IRS on this. It is just a record keeping.
If the company pays for GC expenses directly, then it is an expense to the company, and it will not be reported on W2 as it is not a taxable benefit. However, if you are being reimbursed for GC expenses, *some* companies report this in paycheck as non-taxable income, again you will not be paying taxes to IRS on this. It is just a record keeping.
more...
pictures +green+lantern+suit
aim-high
03-24 04:32 PM
I am planning to apply for Schengen visa in an Italian consulate. I have an expired H1 but a valid AP. According to the italian consulate website, here is one of the visa requirements
"passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date"
My passport is expiring in 2 years but my AP will be expiring in about 2 1/2 months from the Schengen visa expiry. Will I have an issue getting a visa ?
Do I have a workaround ?
Thanks
"passport or travel document valid for at least three months after visa expiry date"
My passport is expiring in 2 years but my AP will be expiring in about 2 1/2 months from the Schengen visa expiry. Will I have an issue getting a visa ?
Do I have a workaround ?
Thanks
dresses Ryan Reynolds Wardrobe
vkotval
03-28 08:11 PM
Fiscal year 2007 -- Does this mean all the visas issued from nov-07 till date or nov-06 to oct-07 ?
more...
makeup CG Green Lantern costume
shivapb80
12-27 06:59 PM
they will not straightforward deny it...they will send you an RFE requesting proof that you were in legal status during that time. at that time - i am not sure how - but your employer will have to prove that your start date is in fact in january 2007.
i am pretty sure that is the course of action as i recall reading a couple of cases like that and i think atleast one of those cases was a similar case and the other was related to 245(i) - i hope i get that right.
i am pretty sure that is the course of action as i recall reading a couple of cases like that and i think atleast one of those cases was a similar case and the other was related to 245(i) - i hope i get that right.
girlfriend Without a doubt though,
RDB
07-06 12:13 PM
EAD renewal usually takes 60-90 days.....however, you can look for the approx. timelines on https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp and look for the processing times for your service center.
My receipt date is June 20th and haven't received the EAD yet - I don't even expect to receive it before August end.
Hello friends,
wanted to see the timeline of EAD renewals currently..I have a EAD renewal receipt notice date of June 18th......was wondering how many days is TX taking to approve the notice....
Did aanyone around June 15 -June 20th get any approval yet?
My receipt date is June 20th and haven't received the EAD yet - I don't even expect to receive it before August end.
Hello friends,
wanted to see the timeline of EAD renewals currently..I have a EAD renewal receipt notice date of June 18th......was wondering how many days is TX taking to approve the notice....
Did aanyone around June 15 -June 20th get any approval yet?
hairstyles Ryan Reynolds Cast As Hal
Anders �stberg
February 2nd, 2005, 03:51 PM
Nice textures but I don't quite like the left side... I think those yellow lines would maybe make a nice diagonal, starting from the upper left and then splitting either side of the lower right corner.
EDIT: Hope you don't mind, had to make a quick test, a little like this, but I'd like more of the yellow line at the upper left...
EDIT: Hope you don't mind, had to make a quick test, a little like this, but I'd like more of the yellow line at the upper left...
lucky123
04-13 06:25 AM
That sounds good to me...
Thank you for the information....
Thank you for the information....
dhoniboy
07-24 04:36 PM
My attorney signed my I-485 AOS/EAD/AP applications and posted them on July 2nd as he was in a hurry to apply because of July 2nd scenario. Is it ok for the attorney to sign our papers. Is anybody in the same boat as me. I am a little concerned as the USCIS FAQ says application can be rejected if signature is missing. The application reached USCIS on July 3rd.
No comments:
Post a Comment