Popular Post

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

resumes examples for students

resumes examples for students. teacher interview Students
  • teacher interview Students



  • java4yogi
    09-03 04:12 PM
    We have the 797 approval with us now. I'll try to checkout if we can apply for the SSN.

    Thanks a lot guys for responding so quickly.





    resumes examples for students. resumes examples for students.
  • resumes examples for students.



  • pointlesswait
    12-09 11:21 AM
    i have not come across any success stories of USCIS to CP move.

    Also, i am not sure if the company must keep an empty chair for you..till you complete the CP process.

    I was told that as long as the firm can give a letter stating that the job will be offered once you get ur GC..that should be good enough.

    you are venturing into the unknown jungles....;-) ..best of luck





    resumes examples for students. examples of resumes for high
  • examples of resumes for high



  • anjans
    07-09 02:50 PM
    I am in a similar situation..pls update the thread on what the latest is..in my case I-140 is not 180 days old..:(





    resumes examples for students. Engineering Resume Example
  • Engineering Resume Example



  • xiaomatu
    06-05 05:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply. But like I mentioned, this case was approved on 5/8/2008 and the approval notice was sent on 5/8/2008 and received on 5/14/2008. Between 5/8/2008 and 5/22/2008 the status was "approved, approval notice sent".

    Afterwards since 5/22/2008 the online status became "new documents sent on 5/22/2008, you should receive it within 30 days". I do not think this "new document" is the approval notice coz I even received it before they sent. Just curious what could this "New document" be. Would it change the status of my I-140 (like revoke or withdraw or RFE)?



    more...


    resumes examples for students. good resume examples 2011.
  • good resume examples 2011.



  • ronhira
    02-19 03:33 PM
    when i saw the news last night..... it was pretty evident that this terrorist in austin, tx is anti taxes & anti government anti irs..... i thought tea party movement has found a hero..... the next thing news said - this terrorist was a software professional...... immediately i thought ..... he is going to be hero of anti immigrants like itgrunt.... who will attempt to associate h1b visa to the domestic terrorist....

    guess what! surprise surprise..... today we can see itgrunt glorifying domestic terrorism.......

    http://www.

    when is fbi planning to arrest & question itgrunt......





    resumes examples for students. See the Spanish teacher resume
  • See the Spanish teacher resume



  • GCapplicant
    07-18 01:37 PM
    Good Attorney -Even DOL has to be sued for delaying labor approvals and backlog.Thats one of the reason for this huge retrogression.



    more...


    resumes examples for students. Functional Resume Example:
  • Functional Resume Example:



  • she81
    01-23 08:25 PM
    "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
    So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor.
    Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    - Mark Twain

    Nice adage. :)





    resumes examples for students. Chronological Resume Example:
  • Chronological Resume Example:



  • Googler
    07-18 08:31 PM
    Clockwork and others please note that the pdf version of the Standard Operating Procedure is from 9/28/01 -- a lot has changed since.



    more...


    resumes examples for students. best resume examples 2011.
  • best resume examples 2011.



  • makemygc
    06-22 11:25 AM
    Hi,

    U can save the pdf files as u save ur word docs or floppy symbol to the left side on the top bar as u know .But cannot edit the pdf files unless and until u have pdf writer in ur system.

    Hope this helps u,
    vaishu

    I guess original poster is asking about saving forms after filling it up. You can save the form but the data that you filled up will not be saved. If someone is actually able to save the form along with the data, I'll be interested too to know how.





    resumes examples for students. In resume writing, the only
  • In resume writing, the only



  • funny
    08-13 03:46 PM
    Folks,

    Do you know if USCIS is still waiting for NC to be cleared before approving the 485 application? Are they following the memo ( >180 days doen't matter) or not?

    Thanks



    more...


    resumes examples for students. Free Paralegal Resume Example
  • Free Paralegal Resume Example



  • shivarajan
    04-30 01:57 AM
    I just applied for my little one yesterday.

    fingers crossed!

    Can't believe getting usa passport for my little one required two page application and just the birthcert, But for PIO they need everything in the world!





    resumes examples for students. simple resume examples. sample
  • simple resume examples. sample



  • kshitijnt
    04-26 03:40 PM
    Thanks so much for the responses.

    I have my receipt number. And I am trying to get a hod of my case folder from th company lawyer.

    "As such you do not need H1 due to new rule on OPT, however; you need to check if the H1 was applied for change of status? If it is a change of status application, you need to probably inform USCIS that you will not be changing status to H1."

    Is there any way I can check if th H1 was applied for change of status without information from the company lawyer?

    Thanks again.

    The change of status would have been effective in october. You do not need to inform USCIS until september. As a matter for your benefit, avoid it telling to USCIS until september. Check with previous company's lawyer if they applied change in status. The attorney will tell you that. I-94 that comes with H1 status change, and is your property and you can demand that from the company. If they do not cooperate, inform USCIS anyway.



    more...


    resumes examples for students. manager resume template
  • manager resume template



  • drirshad
    06-22 05:46 AM
    Be fast u only got a month ....

    Get in touch with a good attorney, call shusterman.com and get an hour of consultation charges for u.

    Tell him the situation, give him the two options. He will point you in the right direction. Remember July is the only month you have a chance. August and retrogress can kick in for Indians.

    Let me add one more option to the above 2. Talk to your employers thru whom you got the approved I-140 and ask them to allow you file the I-485 since GC is for future employment u don't have to be working for them for filing I-485 now once 6 months are over with the 485 filed you can port it to ur current employer. Email me if u have questions dr_irshad2001@yahoo.com

    Good luck & hurry ...





    resumes examples for students. Resume Resources: We are glad
  • Resume Resources: We are glad



  • IAspire
    02-21 02:30 PM
    I am from India.



    more...


    resumes examples for students. free resume examples,
  • free resume examples,



  • miguy
    06-29 10:45 AM
    Is this really true? I have a job that requires me to move every few months....I was hoping to use a friend's address as he is permanently based at one location. Will this be a problem?





    resumes examples for students. student resume examples.
  • student resume examples.



  • Munna Bhai
    12-19 02:01 PM
    I got 7 years of experience, i have submitted those experience letters while filing, what they are asking is that the job description is missing from experience letters.

    the companies which i have worked for they no longer exists.

    ofcourse that is what they want,the job description. What you have done during those 7 years. You need to put that in experience letter.



    more...


    resumes examples for students. Feel free to use my resume as
  • Feel free to use my resume as



  • texcan
    08-25 10:06 PM
    Thanks, crystal. But what would happen if I wait now and just say, hypothetically, my I-140 is denied?

    I will apply for extension based on your labor certificate for one year, if your i140 is denied your extension is still valid and you can refile i140.

    To me applying for extention is covering your risk...better safe then sorry especially due to some body elses fault.
    What if you donot apply and you donot get EAD by Jan 08, you can still stay legally but wont be able to work without EAD.





    resumes examples for students. resume cover letter tips. and
  • resume cover letter tips. and



  • NikNikon
    February 14th, 2005, 04:41 PM
    I have a D70 as well, the lens I bought first was a 70-300mm Nikon AF G lens. It's not very expensive if your looking for something affordable and has a longer reach than the kit lens that comes with the D70. I do notice a better clarity with the 18-70mm, if you have the money and need the higher quality you may want something better. I also wanted to get the SB800 as well but decided on the SB600 so I could afford the zoom lens. Some camera stores will let you rent a lens, this is a good way to find out if you want to actually buy it. I did this recently with a 500mm manual focus and determined to wait when I could afford something with a AF.





    resumes examples for students. http://www.resume-resource.com
  • http://www.resume-resource.com



  • eb3India
    11-30 11:44 AM
    Hi,

    I am new to Indiana, letz join here to discuss and promote IV in Indiana area, I am currently in Indianapolis, please post if you are in Indiana state and interested in IV





    deepakd
    07-10 01:33 AM
    USCIS do call the company, a friend of mine who already got his GC, USCIS called the company in India to confirm the employment.


    Thanks
    I would take my words back instead of never I would say the chances are slim that USCIS would call the employer. Never heard of this before this





    GreenLantern
    04-13 05:55 PM
    I forgot to mention that I am also proficient in Photoshop 7.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment