sprobir
09-23 12:19 AM
I would be willing to join your chapter too - good we are doing something in Oklahoma. I will email you at raydhan@hotmail.com
wallpaper happy irthday wishes quotes
puskeygadha
06-04 09:49 AM
it will take 5-6 months from now atleast

YesGC_NoGC
02-18 01:25 PM
No 2nd FP
PD - Sept 2002 - EB3-I
PD - Sept 2002 - EB3-I
2011 happy irthday quotes to
crystal
07-07 10:31 PM
Why you are spamming all the thread with the same message. We already have two thread for this video Great job.. This is exactly what we need.. National coverage on this issue..
http://www.youtube.com/v/RVhgb6yoc8w
http://www.youtube.com/v/RVhgb6yoc8w
more...
sidbee
03-17 10:43 AM
Add you wife , 2 weeks before she comes, IE if she is coming on 16th may add her on 1st may.
pay some extra premium.
wouldn't that be common sense....
pay some extra premium.
wouldn't that be common sense....
plassey
08-04 07:11 AM
Receipt Number: LIN0722450002
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 2, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Case received and pending.
On August 2, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our NEBRASKA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
more...
godspeed
02-11 10:43 AM
Pappu,
I agree, and so just to vent, IV forum participation must be a give and take, it is shameful and unethical to ask questions and run away once its been answered or their problems are resolved, we have thousands of members and only a handful of them have contributed towards 2009 contributions, the total has not even touched $1500?? there is a limit to being a free rider, at times like these when legal immigration has hit bottom in the priorities list, cant we atleast pool some money and support those who are trying to work for us?? is it too much to ask? its just not enough to say "god will help us", god helps only those who help themselves.
On the contrary I think IV forum can be stress relievers. One can share their pain, anxiety, news and questions with other people in the same boat.
I agree, and so just to vent, IV forum participation must be a give and take, it is shameful and unethical to ask questions and run away once its been answered or their problems are resolved, we have thousands of members and only a handful of them have contributed towards 2009 contributions, the total has not even touched $1500?? there is a limit to being a free rider, at times like these when legal immigration has hit bottom in the priorities list, cant we atleast pool some money and support those who are trying to work for us?? is it too much to ask? its just not enough to say "god will help us", god helps only those who help themselves.
On the contrary I think IV forum can be stress relievers. One can share their pain, anxiety, news and questions with other people in the same boat.
2010 irthday quotes for sister

gnutin
05-05 10:40 AM
I'm currently on h1b, with PERM approved and I-140 filing in progress.
At what stage of the green card process can I write iPhone Apps for the Apple App Store and accept payments for them?
I know I'm allowed to own a company but not take a salary on h1b. So would it be possible to incorporate a company and then let the money accumulate in company accounts until I get to the stage when I can accept payments? Can the company pay for development resources such as equipment and accessories needed for developing the Apps even if I don't take a salary?
At what stage of the green card process can I write iPhone Apps for the Apple App Store and accept payments for them?
I know I'm allowed to own a company but not take a salary on h1b. So would it be possible to incorporate a company and then let the money accumulate in company accounts until I get to the stage when I can accept payments? Can the company pay for development resources such as equipment and accessories needed for developing the Apps even if I don't take a salary?
more...
muthukmk
08-03 05:54 PM
Hi all,
My job duties are in fact the same and there is no change. My compay lawyer had incorrectly filed as EB3 as my initial job position said bachelors plus 2 years of work experience. I had five years of experience before joining this company.
Regards,
My job duties are in fact the same and there is no change. My compay lawyer had incorrectly filed as EB3 as my initial job position said bachelors plus 2 years of work experience. I had five years of experience before joining this company.
Regards,
hair happy irthday quotes to
anilsal
06-24 10:05 AM
Think just getting marriage license is not sufficient. The license is a precursor to marriage (and as far as I know there is a particular time period after license to get married in a church, personal ceremony or court).
I do not feel that getting married in the US is a problem. You get the license and then you can get married at a court the next day. It is called a "Civil Marriage".
I know of people who have done this in the past and have got GCs.
I do not feel that getting married in the US is a problem. You get the license and then you can get married at a court the next day. It is called a "Civil Marriage".
I know of people who have done this in the past and have got GCs.
more...
sam_hoosier
11-27 10:03 AM
My lawyer has told me that the 180 days is from the receipt date i.e. August 3rd in your case.
hot happy irthday wishes quotes for sister. happy irthday wishes quotes for
gccovet
02-17 05:04 PM
Hi.
Most of us who filed during jul/aug 2007 got our FPs done later that year.
Aren't those FPs valid for only 15 months or so?
So have folks started receiving their second FP notice yet?
Thanks.
va_dude
I was wondering the same thing. On other hand, I don't remember exactly where, read that as USCIS has updated their software, hence, FP's will not be required again. I may be wrong here, I myself, am interested to know if I need to follow up with USCIS after my jul-07 filing.
GCCovet
Most of us who filed during jul/aug 2007 got our FPs done later that year.
Aren't those FPs valid for only 15 months or so?
So have folks started receiving their second FP notice yet?
Thanks.
va_dude
I was wondering the same thing. On other hand, I don't remember exactly where, read that as USCIS has updated their software, hence, FP's will not be required again. I may be wrong here, I myself, am interested to know if I need to follow up with USCIS after my jul-07 filing.
GCCovet
more...
house funny happy irthday quotes

jthomas
07-05 05:52 PM
Most of the active members would have done their calls to lawmakers and the list of provided. What's next. Can somebody keep it moving.
tattoo irthday quotes for sisters.
amitjoey
07-18 01:02 PM
Please post on the media thread as well, to get attention.
more...
pictures happy irthday quotes to sister. happy irthday wishes quotes

raysaikat
07-19 10:37 AM
Hi All,
I have a question regarding the status check of the 485 process. Does USCIS change the Updated date (maybe a soft LUD) before approval/completion of processing of 485 on the Case Status.
I know its a yes/no/maybe not always kinda answer but I wanted to check with those who already had approved 485s if they had noticed updates before the Approval. If yes, what is the usual timeframe after the update when the approval has been noticed.
I am sure, like me :) you must have kept checking the Case Status page like crazy once the dates were current so, please respond and I am sure many will benefit from your responses.
I am sure, many of you who are still waiting like me,already have friends who went thru this process, so, even your inputs are welcome.
Thanks,
Amar.
In my case, it did not. The I-485 application status changed directly to "Approval notice sent". Then next day I got "Card production ordered" and after that "Welcome notice sent".
I have a question regarding the status check of the 485 process. Does USCIS change the Updated date (maybe a soft LUD) before approval/completion of processing of 485 on the Case Status.
I know its a yes/no/maybe not always kinda answer but I wanted to check with those who already had approved 485s if they had noticed updates before the Approval. If yes, what is the usual timeframe after the update when the approval has been noticed.
I am sure, like me :) you must have kept checking the Case Status page like crazy once the dates were current so, please respond and I am sure many will benefit from your responses.
I am sure, many of you who are still waiting like me,already have friends who went thru this process, so, even your inputs are welcome.
Thanks,
Amar.
In my case, it did not. The I-485 application status changed directly to "Approval notice sent". Then next day I got "Card production ordered" and after that "Welcome notice sent".
dresses funny irthday quotes for sister. funny irthday quotes
GetGC08
05-10 04:45 PM
Hi All,
I came to US on H1B visa in Feb 2005. Initially for two & half months(2.5) I was on bench, than I got project for 6 months. After that project again I was on bench for two & half moths(2.5). Means totally I was on bench for 5 months, so for that period I don't have paystubs with me. I have W2 & paystubs for those 6 months(when I was on the project) as I paid tax for those 6 months.
After that I never be on the bench till date, means I am constantly on the project from Jan 2006 to till date.
My labor got approved & I-140 is in process. Now in future if I get RFE on this issue than how should I give response in that matter?:confused:
I am asking this because I want to be prepare if any RFE come regarding this issue.
I will really appreciate any kind of response/guidance in this matter.
I really need solution for this problem.
Thanks in advance.
I came to US on H1B visa in Feb 2005. Initially for two & half months(2.5) I was on bench, than I got project for 6 months. After that project again I was on bench for two & half moths(2.5). Means totally I was on bench for 5 months, so for that period I don't have paystubs with me. I have W2 & paystubs for those 6 months(when I was on the project) as I paid tax for those 6 months.
After that I never be on the bench till date, means I am constantly on the project from Jan 2006 to till date.
My labor got approved & I-140 is in process. Now in future if I get RFE on this issue than how should I give response in that matter?:confused:
I am asking this because I want to be prepare if any RFE come regarding this issue.
I will really appreciate any kind of response/guidance in this matter.
I really need solution for this problem.
Thanks in advance.
more...
makeup irthday quotes for sisters. irthday quotes for sister

reedandbamboo
09-15 12:00 PM
Singhsa,
Good idea! See you there.
Good idea! See you there.
girlfriend irthday quotes sister brother

ivar
02-15 12:20 AM
I recently booked tickets for my parents through Travel center NY. Their prices were good and they accept visa, mastercard and amex. Since it was a E-Ticket the ticket is issued only after successful transaction. Let me know if you need more details.
Hi Friends,
I was trying to get online tickets for my parents to come from Chennai to SFO.
..I was planning to pay from here using my credit card...but guess that might not work( see text in italics below from the airline website) , My parent have an icici debit card but that one has a limit from icici for 50,000 Rs or 75,000 Rs or so, the tickets are totally 1 lakh + so trying to figure out what might be the options....
Have the physical credit card originally used for the purchase presented by the cardholder for verification at check-in, OR on collecting the tickets, OR at the nearest Cathay Pacific Ticketing Office prior to the flight departure. The cardholder does not need to book and travel. If a transaction is successfully made with "Verified by Visa", or "MasterCard� SecureCode�", the cardholder will not be required to present the physical card used for verification.
I understand that if the cardholder fails to present the physical card originally used for booking transaction, the carrier reserves the right to -
Deny boarding, or
Collect a guarantee payment (in cash or from a new credit card).
Anyone been able to book from here for tickets starting from India ?
Thanks in Advance !!
Regards,
Hi Friends,
I was trying to get online tickets for my parents to come from Chennai to SFO.
..I was planning to pay from here using my credit card...but guess that might not work( see text in italics below from the airline website) , My parent have an icici debit card but that one has a limit from icici for 50,000 Rs or 75,000 Rs or so, the tickets are totally 1 lakh + so trying to figure out what might be the options....
Have the physical credit card originally used for the purchase presented by the cardholder for verification at check-in, OR on collecting the tickets, OR at the nearest Cathay Pacific Ticketing Office prior to the flight departure. The cardholder does not need to book and travel. If a transaction is successfully made with "Verified by Visa", or "MasterCard� SecureCode�", the cardholder will not be required to present the physical card used for verification.
I understand that if the cardholder fails to present the physical card originally used for booking transaction, the carrier reserves the right to -
Deny boarding, or
Collect a guarantee payment (in cash or from a new credit card).
Anyone been able to book from here for tickets starting from India ?
Thanks in Advance !!
Regards,
hairstyles irthday quotes for sister
a.j.2048
02-07 01:51 PM
PTs are licensed by the state government. If you are engaged already, you may want to start the licensing process right away because it takes many months and she can get things like transcripts done quicker if she is available locally.
1. Get her credentials evaluated from FCCPT
2. Apply for licensing to the state government
3. Take remedial courses if any are required. This can take few months or many years depending on the course she attended outside the US and the requirements of the state you are looking to live in.
4. Re-apply for licensing.
5. Apply for work visa or work on EAD derived from your application.
----------------------------------------------
Other issues-
1. You will have to repeat the credential verification and licensing for each state you move to.
2. States change their licensing requirements all the time, so you may find yourself in a situation where some state in the future refuses to license her because their requirements have changed. Only way to guard against this is to join a DPT or MPT program and get an American credential.
1. Get her credentials evaluated from FCCPT
2. Apply for licensing to the state government
3. Take remedial courses if any are required. This can take few months or many years depending on the course she attended outside the US and the requirements of the state you are looking to live in.
4. Re-apply for licensing.
5. Apply for work visa or work on EAD derived from your application.
----------------------------------------------
Other issues-
1. You will have to repeat the credential verification and licensing for each state you move to.
2. States change their licensing requirements all the time, so you may find yourself in a situation where some state in the future refuses to license her because their requirements have changed. Only way to guard against this is to join a DPT or MPT program and get an American credential.
ajkastar
07-27 01:32 PM
Hi,
We are in a peculiar situation regarding our FP. Did you take your FP taken? If so, did you get your file updated sometime after FP was completed? When you gave FP the last time, do you whether they had processed it before the approval?
We had to postpone our 2nd FP in May and gave our prints only in the end of June. I heard that such cases get into delays or problems. The first time over, our FPs were cleared in a week.
Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Thank you!
Yes I had my 1st fingerprints done in 2003 and 2nd in 2006. Status was updated for first but not for second firgerprints.
We are in a peculiar situation regarding our FP. Did you take your FP taken? If so, did you get your file updated sometime after FP was completed? When you gave FP the last time, do you whether they had processed it before the approval?
We had to postpone our 2nd FP in May and gave our prints only in the end of June. I heard that such cases get into delays or problems. The first time over, our FPs were cleared in a week.
Your response will be appreciated. Thanks.
Thank you!
Yes I had my 1st fingerprints done in 2003 and 2nd in 2006. Status was updated for first but not for second firgerprints.
muthukmk
08-03 04:39 PM
Hi,
I would like to understand more clearly what would happen for my EB3 485 case if it gets approved meanwhile and I'm still waiting for EB2 to becoming current to apply for 485. Will USCIS reject my Eb3 application saying I have a pending EB2 application for AOS.
I will put a ficticious case.
EB3 India PD March 2005
I140 approved June 2007
Applied for 485 on July 2nd 2007.
Meanwhile say in Nov 2007 I file for a fresh EB2 case
and USCIS sends me approval notice for already filed EB3 case in Nov 2007
What will happen then.
Regards
I would like to understand more clearly what would happen for my EB3 485 case if it gets approved meanwhile and I'm still waiting for EB2 to becoming current to apply for 485. Will USCIS reject my Eb3 application saying I have a pending EB2 application for AOS.
I will put a ficticious case.
EB3 India PD March 2005
I140 approved June 2007
Applied for 485 on July 2nd 2007.
Meanwhile say in Nov 2007 I file for a fresh EB2 case
and USCIS sends me approval notice for already filed EB3 case in Nov 2007
What will happen then.
Regards
No comments:
Post a Comment