royus77
09-02 06:29 PM
Please stop opening new threads which are not related to immigration
I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people
I got 2 red dots for this .....Crazy people
wallpaper pictures free black powerpoint
webm
02-20 02:01 PM
Get a non-availability certificate from the local municipal office and submit it to USCIS..on a safer side..
HTH,
HTH,
swamy
03-25 10:19 AM
even corporate lawyers dont charge more than 750/1000 for individual cases so 2000 is ridiculously high. I would hire a lawyer if only to have a centralized database of my documents in case the govt comes poking around & have them respond ina timely fashion in the legalese thats designed to make no frickin sense to the general public-aliensincluded, but somehow makes the uscis officials climax i guess - btw, there a (confidential?) thread to disclose how much firms are charging
2011 Powerpoint template pink
gmail
12-21 12:47 PM
I want to be more specific. I have a full time job. I'd like to setup a business LLC to get some contract works. For tax benefit, I can deduct some business cost with it.
more...
lj_rr
07-30 10:13 AM
So the USCIS article asks you to select Nebraska or Texas based on where you live.
Another place I read that it is based on location of permanent employment.
For me my employer is based at NJ and I work for a client in CA.
They have sent my 485 to Texas. Does this look Ok.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb7b5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
Another place I read that it is based on location of permanent employment.
For me my employer is based at NJ and I work for a client in CA.
They have sent my 485 to Texas. Does this look Ok.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=eb7b5cdc2c463110VgnVCM1000004718190aRCR D&vgnextchannel=fe529c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
pt326bc
09-28 09:03 AM
It is possible that the employer may sue you. But since you would be finding a new job, you can always ask your new employer to give you a sign-on bonus which will be equal to or greater than the expenses demanded by your present employer.
Thats my 2 cents worth.
You say your employer is paying you very little. Is it the same as what is mentioned in Labor Cert or your H1 petition?
If that is the case you could actually contact DOL/USCIS and report him for fraud. This also involved some risk on your part if your current pay is less than what is mentioned on H1 petition.
Alternatively if you get better pay with your new employer then you could use that to pay your current employer (wouldn't be more than $5000 if you are paying him the going rate for GC). Would be a lot less hassle that way.
Anyway most people pay for their green card procesing out of their own pocket. So don't think of the employer paying your GC as free lunch :)
Regards.
Thats my 2 cents worth.
You say your employer is paying you very little. Is it the same as what is mentioned in Labor Cert or your H1 petition?
If that is the case you could actually contact DOL/USCIS and report him for fraud. This also involved some risk on your part if your current pay is less than what is mentioned on H1 petition.
Alternatively if you get better pay with your new employer then you could use that to pay your current employer (wouldn't be more than $5000 if you are paying him the going rate for GC). Would be a lot less hassle that way.
Anyway most people pay for their green card procesing out of their own pocket. So don't think of the employer paying your GC as free lunch :)
Regards.
more...
ramaonline
12-28 07:23 PM
Note that u can only have passive investments (something like investing in stocks) while u are on H1B - Actively working for your business is not allowed.
2010 makeup Free PowerPoint
Anders �stberg
April 10th, 2004, 10:34 AM
We at "Bird-on-a-Stick" appologize for this and have taken the appropriate quality control measures to insure this does not happen again.
The price of your meal will be fully refunded.
Thanks for your patronage...
(poor bird :( )
On another note...I can't help but notice how much more attractive the seaguls are in Sweden then here in California
:D
Hows the traffic? :D
Maddening! :p
The price of your meal will be fully refunded.
Thanks for your patronage...
(poor bird :( )
On another note...I can't help but notice how much more attractive the seaguls are in Sweden then here in California
:D
Hows the traffic? :D
Maddening! :p
more...
dixie
09-08 08:40 PM
Interesting thread but NO Radio Button to vote...
You will have to login to be able to vote.
You will have to login to be able to vote.
hair powerpoint backgrounds free
malibuguy007
10-01 07:06 PM
I sent an email blast to my friends and got the first response already. The person contributing is not a member of the site but understands the issue.
His confirmation number is 86FZ6-TMC55
His confirmation number is 86FZ6-TMC55
more...
willigetgc?
07-06 10:32 AM
Recently I started looking other options in India, Britain, Canada and Australia.
Here is what I found just in last 1 week.
Britain puts new cap on non-European high skilled immigration
United Kingdom, Immigration, Coalition Government Announces Temporary Migration Cap - Newland Chase - 30/06/2010, Government & Public Sector, Labour and Employment, Immigration (http://www.mondaq.com/article.asp?articleid=104198)
Non-EU immigration to the UK: the statistics visualised | UK news | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/jun/26/non-eu-immigration-uk-statistics#zoomed-picture)
The federal government is seeking a limit on the total number of applications for Canada immigration to 20,000 annually
Canada to welcome high skilled and wealthy immigrants | Canada Updates (http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-welcome-high-skilled-and-wealthy-immigrants)
Australia announced new visa ruler to target Indians
New visa rules not targeting Indians: Oz envoy - World News - IBNLive (http://ibnlive.in.com/news/new-visa-rules-not-targeting-indians-oz-envoy/125603-2.html)
This may be the result of global economic slowdown. But China and India are allowing more immigration. Now high skill immigration is a new measure of future economic growth.
It is true that US is a far better country for immigrants - it is a lot easier to assimilate in here than anywhere else in the world. US not fixing its immigration system will only make the brightest stay in the home country!!
Cannot fault them either for staying, who wants to be stuck in the gc system with no end in sight?
Here is what I found just in last 1 week.
Britain puts new cap on non-European high skilled immigration
United Kingdom, Immigration, Coalition Government Announces Temporary Migration Cap - Newland Chase - 30/06/2010, Government & Public Sector, Labour and Employment, Immigration (http://www.mondaq.com/article.asp?articleid=104198)
Non-EU immigration to the UK: the statistics visualised | UK news | guardian.co.uk (http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/datablog/2010/jun/26/non-eu-immigration-uk-statistics#zoomed-picture)
The federal government is seeking a limit on the total number of applications for Canada immigration to 20,000 annually
Canada to welcome high skilled and wealthy immigrants | Canada Updates (http://www.canadaupdates.com/content/canada-welcome-high-skilled-and-wealthy-immigrants)
Australia announced new visa ruler to target Indians
New visa rules not targeting Indians: Oz envoy - World News - IBNLive (http://ibnlive.in.com/news/new-visa-rules-not-targeting-indians-oz-envoy/125603-2.html)
This may be the result of global economic slowdown. But China and India are allowing more immigration. Now high skill immigration is a new measure of future economic growth.
It is true that US is a far better country for immigrants - it is a lot easier to assimilate in here than anywhere else in the world. US not fixing its immigration system will only make the brightest stay in the home country!!
Cannot fault them either for staying, who wants to be stuck in the gc system with no end in sight?
hot powerpoint backgrounds free black. Free PowerPoint Backgrounds
GCWhru
11-15 02:13 PM
I think there is nothing called State chapter link.. we have to come together and form a group.
Please reply to this thread and express your interest to join TN chapter.
I will consolidate.
Please reply to this thread and express your interest to join TN chapter.
I will consolidate.
more...
house Black Backgrounds Powerpoint
pp2007
11-15 11:14 AM
which city in TN?
tattoo powerpoint backgrounds free
FinalGC
03-30 11:58 AM
Thanks guys for all the wisdom....I believe I knew the answer, but needed a 2nd opinion...
I had to renew my H1 visa, so was wondering what would happen if my GC was to get approved and my dependents remain pending, before the h1 is applied. My GC is still pending, hope to see some Green soon....maybe this year. All the best for all of you.
I had to renew my H1 visa, so was wondering what would happen if my GC was to get approved and my dependents remain pending, before the h1 is applied. My GC is still pending, hope to see some Green soon....maybe this year. All the best for all of you.
more...
pictures powerpoint backgrounds free black. Shawl free questions answers
StuckInTheMuck
03-09 11:47 AM
Hi akilaakka,
It was EB1-EA ("extraordinary ability") category.
Cheers.
It was EB1-EA ("extraordinary ability") category.
Cheers.
dresses powerpoint templates black
syedajmal
08-14 03:03 PM
I e-filed both my EAD and AP. My EAD has been approved while I just recieved an RFE for Photos for AP. I was under the same assumption and did not send in the photos earlier. I did send it now with the RFE.
My 2 cents, When they ask for something give it to them. I mean if they need to take fingerprints every year with EAD, this is much less stupid.
My 2 cents, When they ask for something give it to them. I mean if they need to take fingerprints every year with EAD, this is much less stupid.
more...
makeup powerpoint backgrounds free
martinvisalaw
06-28 12:48 PM
Using AP does not necessarily mean that one is using the EAD. It is just a document that allows you to travel when needed.
Elaine you can correct if I am wrong ? I had a question though... say the H1-B is valid for more than 1 year but if AP is used the I-94 given would be of only 1 year, should we then extend the I-94 or is our H1-B valid till the duration it is approved for..
The I-94 stays valid as long as you stay working for that employer. Even though you entered using the AP, CIS has said that you can work pursuant to the underlying H-1B status.
Elaine you can correct if I am wrong ? I had a question though... say the H1-B is valid for more than 1 year but if AP is used the I-94 given would be of only 1 year, should we then extend the I-94 or is our H1-B valid till the duration it is approved for..
The I-94 stays valid as long as you stay working for that employer. Even though you entered using the AP, CIS has said that you can work pursuant to the underlying H-1B status.
girlfriend powerpoint templates free
ruby
05-03 12:04 PM
I have few united air miles, which I can donate.
hairstyles powerpoint backgrounds free black. Page lack love with heart and
vin
11-05 02:57 PM
Usually, USCIS comes close to a grinding halt during the holiday season. People who see some progress in their applications during this period should consider themselves lucky. I would say people shouldn't bother too much until beginning of next year and should enjoy the holidays without any undue stress or tension.
venky321
02-24 12:53 PM
Its probably a good thing that LCA laws are being enforced. If a person hasn't gone on the bench and has a valid LCA, I don't think that person would be affected by this.
Consulting companies who adjust with the times and work to comply with the enforcement might come out of this stronger when the recession ends.
Consulting companies who adjust with the times and work to comply with the enforcement might come out of this stronger when the recession ends.
sw33t
11-05 01:02 PM
bump
No comments:
Post a Comment