pappu
11-20 01:23 PM
All pls PM each other and exchange phone numbers and emails so that you can start building your local IV community. Once you have contacted each other, you can start the action items for state chapters.Core members can help you whenever you need help. However we want local members to organize themseves and form a community so that future events can be planned.
wallpaper hot jersey shore cast in
desiin_va
04-23 01:23 PM
This email is useless as nowhere in the email the alien's name is mentioned.
In USCIS website you only have the option to add a case with the receipt number. They don't verify whether this case belongs to you or not.
If your company/attorney gives you a receipt # that belongs to another person�s I-140 application, still you will get this email.
The only option you have is to request for a copy of I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA.
I agree, the email response is no help.
Can you please elaborate on how to request copy I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA?
In USCIS website you only have the option to add a case with the receipt number. They don't verify whether this case belongs to you or not.
If your company/attorney gives you a receipt # that belongs to another person�s I-140 application, still you will get this email.
The only option you have is to request for a copy of I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA.
I agree, the email response is no help.
Can you please elaborate on how to request copy I-140 using G-639 form under FOIA?
dingudi
05-08 08:42 AM
I had all my records for vaccinations. But a friend of mine completed 3 vaccinations last july 2007. The civil surgeon put the dates for these on the form. For others the civil surgeon did the same thing , that he checked the "not appropriate age" but did not write anything like "child record not found" under the dates.He just left it blank. Also he checked the "eligible for waiver" in the field below. I am sure lot of cases are similar to yours.
I met with the Civil Surgeon who completed my I-693, today. It seems like USCIS did some mistake. He checked the sealed envelope and didn't understand why USCIS generated a RFE for this. We completed all our required vaccination back in June-July 07 when we did our medicals .
We did the 3 vaccination that are required , Td, MMR and Varicella. The Dr put the dates for these vaccination in the I 693 supplement form. For all other vaccine he put the 'child record not found' under the dates and checked under the column 'Not appropiate age'. I also checked that all other vaccine are not required since we crossed that age. USCIS has problem with the 'Child record not found' written under the dates. The Dr said that he has been filling this form in this manner for last 15 yrs and never had any problem with USCIS. This is the first time he is getting this kind of RFE. He said he will talk to the USCIS.
Its very difficult to get the records for those vaccination. Does anyone has any idea about how other Doctors handle this ?
With this situation I wanted to know what are the options we have ? Dr said that it might take one week to get the reply from them. Since there is time boundation to send the reply I m little worried what we can do about this.
Please suggest how we can handle the Medical RFE ?
I met with the Civil Surgeon who completed my I-693, today. It seems like USCIS did some mistake. He checked the sealed envelope and didn't understand why USCIS generated a RFE for this. We completed all our required vaccination back in June-July 07 when we did our medicals .
We did the 3 vaccination that are required , Td, MMR and Varicella. The Dr put the dates for these vaccination in the I 693 supplement form. For all other vaccine he put the 'child record not found' under the dates and checked under the column 'Not appropiate age'. I also checked that all other vaccine are not required since we crossed that age. USCIS has problem with the 'Child record not found' written under the dates. The Dr said that he has been filling this form in this manner for last 15 yrs and never had any problem with USCIS. This is the first time he is getting this kind of RFE. He said he will talk to the USCIS.
Its very difficult to get the records for those vaccination. Does anyone has any idea about how other Doctors handle this ?
With this situation I wanted to know what are the options we have ? Dr said that it might take one week to get the reply from them. Since there is time boundation to send the reply I m little worried what we can do about this.
Please suggest how we can handle the Medical RFE ?
2011 Jersey Shore Cast Hit Lottery
vselvam
12-16 05:20 PM
I would like to know some details about EB3.
Currently the priority date for EB3 India is May�01.
My PD is Mar�2004.
When no reforms happen, how long approximately it will take to reach my PD.
I know it is based on how many people applied, yearly and per country limit. Can any one guess or possibly know how we can find about these details about movement such that how many people applied, if it goes on the same speed then how long it will take to move from one year to next year. Can anyone guess?
Thanks
Currently the priority date for EB3 India is May�01.
My PD is Mar�2004.
When no reforms happen, how long approximately it will take to reach my PD.
I know it is based on how many people applied, yearly and per country limit. Can any one guess or possibly know how we can find about these details about movement such that how many people applied, if it goes on the same speed then how long it will take to move from one year to next year. Can anyone guess?
Thanks
more...
nashim
09-04 09:36 AM
USCIS has all information but they might not have resource/time to collect information about old cases that�s why they might be seeking help from other body.
singhsa3
08-19 12:48 PM
Yep, just passed level III , today. Now will start applying for the charter.
good to find a fellow CFA candidate/member here... are you done with the exams?
good to find a fellow CFA candidate/member here... are you done with the exams?
more...
pitha
06-28 03:12 PM
This is a very common issue. Most of the times the HR title and job title and Labor title do not match.
You need to use "Programmer Analyst" for Employment verification letter, but Employment offer letter, you need to use "Software Programmer Engineer".
This is 100% correct.
Employment verification letter is for current occupation what you mentioned in LCA when applying for H1. If you say something else, then you are voilating what you mentioned. Then it is going to problem if a strict USCIS officer observes that.
But for Employment offer letter, since it is for future emploment, you need to have the title mentioned in PERM application.
You need to use "Programmer Analyst" for Employment verification letter, but Employment offer letter, you need to use "Software Programmer Engineer".
This is 100% correct.
Employment verification letter is for current occupation what you mentioned in LCA when applying for H1. If you say something else, then you are voilating what you mentioned. Then it is going to problem if a strict USCIS officer observes that.
But for Employment offer letter, since it is for future emploment, you need to have the title mentioned in PERM application.
2010 Jersey Shore Cast Sightsee in
alterego
02-11 06:07 PM
A good article supporting a sensible plan.
One minor correction however.
"Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."
The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.
One minor correction however.
"Suppose half of these persons wish to purchase a home. If they were permitted to make a 20 percent down payment on a private home (and the average cost of a home in the U.S. today is approximately $200,000), this would result in a net financial gain of $1.6 billion immediately for American banks, not to mention improving the dismal real estate market in many areas of the country."
The figure quoted as 1.6 billion actually comes out to 16 Billion dollars if you do the math explained.
more...
jonty_11
07-16 05:10 PM
I think people out here have nothing to do. Please concentrate on the cor eissues... and participate in IV campaigns..High FIVE for one...
When new processign dates come out you will know have patience.
When new processign dates come out you will know have patience.
hair #39;Jersey Shore#39; Cast Shops in
HKK
12-13 12:59 AM
I am going to new Delhi for h1b stamping in few days. While preparing my file for h1b stamping, I figured that my attorney has mentioned wrong SSN on for I-129. Past 4 numbers of SSN mentioned is last four digits of my phone number which is not right. Would it adversely affect my h1b stamping? What should I do? I am going to india after 4 years and I noticed this mistake at last moment. Somebody please help....!!!
I work in an immigration law office, so I know the general procedure.
Suggestion: First, inform your attorney of your intent to disclose this mistake with a state Bar and wait how he deals with it. Do not be afraid. This is due process and you have right to do it. Keep all mail receipts for records and copies of all and ANY correspondence with the attorney. Wait how he responds. Normally, your attorney should admit the mistake and straight things up with USCIS on himself.This is because an attorney can loose a license to practice in his state if he does not fix this after you file a complaint with state BAR. If you receive no feedback, you should inform a state BAR about this to protect your self. Then, go to a different attorney's office and try to work with a new attorney to straight things out. This is serious. Contact me via PM if you need more info. thanx.
Remember: USCIS keeps a copy of each thing you send. So, sooner or later this important mistake may surface and cause you trouble. That's why you need to fix this out.
I work in an immigration law office, so I know the general procedure.
Suggestion: First, inform your attorney of your intent to disclose this mistake with a state Bar and wait how he deals with it. Do not be afraid. This is due process and you have right to do it. Keep all mail receipts for records and copies of all and ANY correspondence with the attorney. Wait how he responds. Normally, your attorney should admit the mistake and straight things up with USCIS on himself.This is because an attorney can loose a license to practice in his state if he does not fix this after you file a complaint with state BAR. If you receive no feedback, you should inform a state BAR about this to protect your self. Then, go to a different attorney's office and try to work with a new attorney to straight things out. This is serious. Contact me via PM if you need more info. thanx.
Remember: USCIS keeps a copy of each thing you send. So, sooner or later this important mistake may surface and cause you trouble. That's why you need to fix this out.
more...
krishna_brc
07-11 05:47 PM
Thanks a lot for your valuable input.
But I beleive all the input you mentioned, would be applicable for all kind of employer (Bigger or smaller) and get the RFE for ability to pay. I would like to know if you join the real small emplyer (about 35 employee) would it necessarly cause any other postential issue and/or must be a chance of getting the RFE as joining the such a small employer?
Please let me know.
Thanks for all your input in advance.
I believe as long as you are getting paid a salary which is greater or equal to what was mentioned in Labor/140 you should be fine.
There will not be question of Ability to Pay as you will getting paid at the time of RFE and size of the company doesn't matter.
But I beleive all the input you mentioned, would be applicable for all kind of employer (Bigger or smaller) and get the RFE for ability to pay. I would like to know if you join the real small emplyer (about 35 employee) would it necessarly cause any other postential issue and/or must be a chance of getting the RFE as joining the such a small employer?
Please let me know.
Thanks for all your input in advance.
I believe as long as you are getting paid a salary which is greater or equal to what was mentioned in Labor/140 you should be fine.
There will not be question of Ability to Pay as you will getting paid at the time of RFE and size of the company doesn't matter.
hot Jersey Shore Cast Arrives in
srikondoji
07-02 03:04 PM
follow your lawyer's advice.
You can still be part of plaitiff, if you can show the proof of your expenses and proove that you had a material loss because of USCIS/DOS goof up.
--sri
Today morning when I was just adding the notarised birth affidavit that I had recievd last night from India and was leaving to fedex the papers to Nebraska, my lawyer called up and informed of the update and asked me not to send the app. Now after reading all the posts here, could someone advice if I should send the app- I mean if there is some re-thinking by USCIS, would they might say show us the sent reciept etc ???
Pls advice,
Thanks,
You can still be part of plaitiff, if you can show the proof of your expenses and proove that you had a material loss because of USCIS/DOS goof up.
--sri
Today morning when I was just adding the notarised birth affidavit that I had recievd last night from India and was leaving to fedex the papers to Nebraska, my lawyer called up and informed of the update and asked me not to send the app. Now after reading all the posts here, could someone advice if I should send the app- I mean if there is some re-thinking by USCIS, would they might say show us the sent reciept etc ???
Pls advice,
Thanks,
more...
house the cast of Jersey Shore!
veni001
06-04 10:34 AM
If this is old then why did i see it on THOMAS as
=====================================
S.1348
Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Sen Reid, Harry [NV] (introduced 5/9/2007) Cosponsors (4)
Latest Major Action: 5/25/2007 Senate floor actions. Status: Considered by Senate.
======================================
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
======================================
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.01348:
=====================================
S.1348
Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Sen Reid, Harry [NV] (introduced 5/9/2007) Cosponsors (4)
Latest Major Action: 5/25/2007 Senate floor actions. Status: Considered by Senate.
======================================
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
======================================
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.01348:
tattoo #39;Jersey Shore#39; Cast As Famous
singhsa3
10-21 06:42 PM
All,
I submitted my first application on July 2nd. since I did not get receipt notice till Aug 16th so I filled the second (as back up) one on Aug 16th. Later I did get my receipt notices for July 2nd.
Though, I did put stop payment on the checks for the appliaction filled on Aug 16th but yesterday, I received their receipt notices.
Now, I have two A#s one for July 2nd applications and another one for Aug 16th appliaction.
I was planning to just sit on it and do not respond to finger printing notice or any communciation from USCIS for Aug 16th application and hence causing it to get rejected.
The reason I do not want to communicate with USCIS is that I don't want any confusion and hence anything happen to my July 2nd application.
Is it a right strategy? Please comment.
I submitted my first application on July 2nd. since I did not get receipt notice till Aug 16th so I filled the second (as back up) one on Aug 16th. Later I did get my receipt notices for July 2nd.
Though, I did put stop payment on the checks for the appliaction filled on Aug 16th but yesterday, I received their receipt notices.
Now, I have two A#s one for July 2nd applications and another one for Aug 16th appliaction.
I was planning to just sit on it and do not respond to finger printing notice or any communciation from USCIS for Aug 16th application and hence causing it to get rejected.
The reason I do not want to communicate with USCIS is that I don't want any confusion and hence anything happen to my July 2nd application.
Is it a right strategy? Please comment.
more...
pictures Jersey Shore Season 3 Cast
DarkChild
03-07 02:29 AM
I was the first to show my site, then paddy, then dark and then fern so i really dont see any influence may it be progressive or negative...
not that it matters but you weren't the first one, first was paddy, then me, then you and then fern
but i voted mlke, liked the colorwork, only thing i didn't like that much was the incoherency (the split up of the menu: titles above header, content below)
not that it matters but you weren't the first one, first was paddy, then me, then you and then fern
but i voted mlke, liked the colorwork, only thing i didn't like that much was the incoherency (the split up of the menu: titles above header, content below)
dresses The #39;Jersey Shore#39; Cast Go
MrWaitingGC
05-22 04:20 PM
If you have I140 cleared from company A you can use Priority date if you change Job and apply fresh GC from Company B in any catergory.
How will this change if the new legislation/amendment that are discussed passes.
Any ideas guys.
How will this change if the new legislation/amendment that are discussed passes.
Any ideas guys.
more...
makeup Jersey Shore Cast Moves Into
matreen
12-19 01:13 AM
Is it true it is must to use EAD to invoke AC 21? I am not sure but people said I cannot use H1 but EAD to invoke Ac 21........
if you invoke AC21 means you have to use EAD not H1B......
if you invoke AC21 means you have to use EAD not H1B......
girlfriend Jersey Shore Cast in Italy .
arnab221
11-21 03:09 PM
The airlines generally take them away and send it to USCIS.
hairstyles pics of jersey shore cast in italy. The cast members of “Jersey
gc28262
01-29 05:46 PM
How is e-Verify going to affect legal immigrants ?
FinalGC
10-30 03:46 PM
I was reading the USA Today articles and I have a suggestion...guys please try to do spell check before you submit to such forums. It looks bad on us especially when we call ourselves skilled immigrants.
One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....
One glaring error that I saw was this guy with a MBA from Stanford Univ and he wrote it as "Standford Univ"......Is there a univ called "Standford"???? I tried googling it but did not find it...I hope it was not somebody from our group....
Berkeleybee
03-28 11:03 AM
Berkleybee,
We know IV has set policies about postings, but i have to agree with Jnayar here. It is really a waste of time and counterproductive for individuals to be on 2-3 different forums. Especially when the creme-de-la-creme is on this one.
I mean at max, some people will read the issues and not post a reply, but if someone DOES have an answer, it would make life easier on the person that posted the question. From my personal experience, i used to visit the ImmigrationPortal religiously during the past year. Now i have not once stepped onto that forum, coz most of my needs regarding information are met here. We have a strong, vast and diverse community on here and we can help each other out, being that most Immigration Lawyers are not very prompt in answering our questions. You guys have been doing a great job moderating this forum, but we need to have a seperate category for these extra issues.
Adding another forum should not be too big of an issue in my opinion, though the Admin could shed some light on this.
All people have to do is monitor two forums. That is exactly what I do. When my application was sent off to the Texas Service Center from the CSC, I posted on Immig Portal not here.
We do not want IV to become just another forum. We want to keep our activism at the forefront. And we want the "creme de la" as you call them to focus on the work at hand not answering every question that comes along. If you are familiar with Immig Portal you know that the same question is asked repeatedly, misinformation is spread and moderators have enough to do without getting involved in all that. Not to mention frayed nerves, name calling and the all the rest of it. As it is it is hard to keep people on topic in any given thread. I am not sure you know about the behind the scenes work needed to keep this forum accurate, civil and on point.
Please understand that we think of Immig Portal as a complementary forum. We were born there, and we think it is the appropriate forum to discuss processing issues.
And as for extra time, think of all the extra time IV volunteers are spending just getting basic IV work done. Spend the extra 5 mins to go to Immig Portal.
warm regards,
Berkeleybee
We know IV has set policies about postings, but i have to agree with Jnayar here. It is really a waste of time and counterproductive for individuals to be on 2-3 different forums. Especially when the creme-de-la-creme is on this one.
I mean at max, some people will read the issues and not post a reply, but if someone DOES have an answer, it would make life easier on the person that posted the question. From my personal experience, i used to visit the ImmigrationPortal religiously during the past year. Now i have not once stepped onto that forum, coz most of my needs regarding information are met here. We have a strong, vast and diverse community on here and we can help each other out, being that most Immigration Lawyers are not very prompt in answering our questions. You guys have been doing a great job moderating this forum, but we need to have a seperate category for these extra issues.
Adding another forum should not be too big of an issue in my opinion, though the Admin could shed some light on this.
All people have to do is monitor two forums. That is exactly what I do. When my application was sent off to the Texas Service Center from the CSC, I posted on Immig Portal not here.
We do not want IV to become just another forum. We want to keep our activism at the forefront. And we want the "creme de la" as you call them to focus on the work at hand not answering every question that comes along. If you are familiar with Immig Portal you know that the same question is asked repeatedly, misinformation is spread and moderators have enough to do without getting involved in all that. Not to mention frayed nerves, name calling and the all the rest of it. As it is it is hard to keep people on topic in any given thread. I am not sure you know about the behind the scenes work needed to keep this forum accurate, civil and on point.
Please understand that we think of Immig Portal as a complementary forum. We were born there, and we think it is the appropriate forum to discuss processing issues.
And as for extra time, think of all the extra time IV volunteers are spending just getting basic IV work done. Spend the extra 5 mins to go to Immig Portal.
warm regards,
Berkeleybee
No comments:
Post a Comment