chanduv23
03-14 05:34 AM
And the drama continues...
All I had asked was how the older IV core members were doing as I hadn't seen them online in over a year. But as usual a simple question like that and a request for some updates kicks up a storm!!
Once again, this was not to start a storm. I honestly just wanted to find out how the older core members were doing. WaldenPond, thanks for your first response.
Well, the climax is good :) :) - we found a member 'jnraajan' interested in starting a state chapter and building the grass roots efforts and seems to be motivaited enough and took the discussion in a positive way.
Lot of people read IVs discussions silently - looking at 'jnraajan' others do get motivated.
There is no storm or whatever you think, folks like h1bslave and his likes need fitting responses for their posts and thats it.
All I had asked was how the older IV core members were doing as I hadn't seen them online in over a year. But as usual a simple question like that and a request for some updates kicks up a storm!!
Once again, this was not to start a storm. I honestly just wanted to find out how the older core members were doing. WaldenPond, thanks for your first response.
Well, the climax is good :) :) - we found a member 'jnraajan' interested in starting a state chapter and building the grass roots efforts and seems to be motivaited enough and took the discussion in a positive way.
Lot of people read IVs discussions silently - looking at 'jnraajan' others do get motivated.
There is no storm or whatever you think, folks like h1bslave and his likes need fitting responses for their posts and thats it.
wallpaper physical map of us and canada.
rvendra
10-27 11:59 AM
Hello Everybody,
In response to my service request on 9th Sept 2009, my I485 has been transferred to the USCIS Hialeah Florida office for further processing. Normally I -485 cases are forwarded to local offices for the purposes of scheduling an in-person interview. In my case I live in New York and no way connected to FL. I am curious anybody or any of your friend�s have similar experience.
I really appreciate your response.
I 485 EB 2 Priority date Dec 2003
Filed in TSC in August 2007
Thank you,
Raj
In response to my service request on 9th Sept 2009, my I485 has been transferred to the USCIS Hialeah Florida office for further processing. Normally I -485 cases are forwarded to local offices for the purposes of scheduling an in-person interview. In my case I live in New York and no way connected to FL. I am curious anybody or any of your friend�s have similar experience.
I really appreciate your response.
I 485 EB 2 Priority date Dec 2003
Filed in TSC in August 2007
Thank you,
Raj
sunofeast_gc
02-07 11:31 PM
We always thought that there is 360k application in BEC and since those LC have PD from 2000 to 2005 there are no chances of fast movement of PD in year 2007 especially for EB3 and EB2(Indian , China).
After reading this news it seems employer withdrew many cases, which they filled for employee who no longer work for company, so certified case is going to be only 100k, much lesser then 360 k. How many more years it will take to clear these 100k LC? I don't think it should take more then 2 years...
But you know logic doesn�t work with US immigration system and we also don�t know how many people are applying through EB1 and EB2-ROW, which are current, we also don't know how many people are already sitting in 485 stage�
:confused: 02/07/2007: Details of DOL Backlog Cases Processing Statistics
(http://www.immigration-law.com)
Yesterday, we reported that the Backlog Elimination Centers had completed 67% of cases as of 01/27/2007. According to the "unconfirmed sources", the details appear to be as follows:
Total Number of Cases: over 300,000
Processing status by the Two Backlog Elimination Centers:
Total 100% Dallas (152,000+) Phily (169,000+)
Pending 33% 33% 36%
Completed 67% (1) Certified 33% 33%
" (2) Closed 21% 20%
" (3) Withdrawn 11% 08%
" (4) Denied 01% 02%
The good news is that there were very small number of denials. Bad news is a large number cases did not make it through becuase they were either withdrawn or closed. There are a very small fraction of cases which are not reflected in the table.
After reading this news it seems employer withdrew many cases, which they filled for employee who no longer work for company, so certified case is going to be only 100k, much lesser then 360 k. How many more years it will take to clear these 100k LC? I don't think it should take more then 2 years...
But you know logic doesn�t work with US immigration system and we also don�t know how many people are applying through EB1 and EB2-ROW, which are current, we also don't know how many people are already sitting in 485 stage�
:confused: 02/07/2007: Details of DOL Backlog Cases Processing Statistics
(http://www.immigration-law.com)
Yesterday, we reported that the Backlog Elimination Centers had completed 67% of cases as of 01/27/2007. According to the "unconfirmed sources", the details appear to be as follows:
Total Number of Cases: over 300,000
Processing status by the Two Backlog Elimination Centers:
Total 100% Dallas (152,000+) Phily (169,000+)
Pending 33% 33% 36%
Completed 67% (1) Certified 33% 33%
" (2) Closed 21% 20%
" (3) Withdrawn 11% 08%
" (4) Denied 01% 02%
The good news is that there were very small number of denials. Bad news is a large number cases did not make it through becuase they were either withdrawn or closed. There are a very small fraction of cases which are not reflected in the table.
2011 Physical+map+of+us+rivers
bhagat Singh
12-03 03:59 PM
hi
more...
gcformeornot
07-02 08:45 AM
reasons...
I have seen many of my friends doing H1 for their spouses..... while their spouces have no experience what so ever..... employers help them cook their resumes..... in these cases employee has something to hide.... so they pay
H1 fees, stay on bench for few months......and never complain...
Now a days many companies send people on L1 visa. On L1 you have no choice. If you can't get H1 in April you are slave to the employer.... also with L1 there is no stipulated salary like H1.... so employers pay whatever they feel like and not market rate.....but since many employees have desire to stick around in US and save some Green... pay of their debts in home country.... they stay with same employer without complaining......
I have seen many of my friends doing H1 for their spouses..... while their spouces have no experience what so ever..... employers help them cook their resumes..... in these cases employee has something to hide.... so they pay
H1 fees, stay on bench for few months......and never complain...
Now a days many companies send people on L1 visa. On L1 you have no choice. If you can't get H1 in April you are slave to the employer.... also with L1 there is no stipulated salary like H1.... so employers pay whatever they feel like and not market rate.....but since many employees have desire to stick around in US and save some Green... pay of their debts in home country.... they stay with same employer without complaining......
gaz
09-17 02:01 PM
and there are 11 amendments and speaker wants them to be sent to the chair of immigration...mr smith stalling
go zoe go...push this through ...
http://judiciary.edgeboss.net/real-live/judiciary/17223/56_judiciary-coj_2141_070212.smi
i'm using realplayer
go zoe go...push this through ...
http://judiciary.edgeboss.net/real-live/judiciary/17223/56_judiciary-coj_2141_070212.smi
i'm using realplayer
more...
BharatPremi
08-19 08:13 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=931696981298d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D
Oath of Allegiance
The oath of allegiance is:
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
In some cases, USCIS allows the oath to be taken without the clauses:
". . .that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by law. . ."
Question: Once one takes US citizenship s/he promises to renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate or state then how come one confidently say that s/he would still be in love to a home country?
Oath of Allegiance
The oath of allegiance is:
"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."
In some cases, USCIS allows the oath to be taken without the clauses:
". . .that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by law. . ."
Question: Once one takes US citizenship s/he promises to renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate or state then how come one confidently say that s/he would still be in love to a home country?
2010 physical map of us and canada.
sledge_hammer
02-01 01:49 PM
I am desi also, but I hate these consulting companies who do that. I worked my a** off to get a full time job, never faked my resume. People in this forum who blame it on the system are as guilty as the desi companies. Come on people, who are you all kidding, can you commit a crime and balme it on society/system for it? This is the typical of our Indian way of thinking!
A CRIME IS A CRIME. PERDIOD.
A CRIME IS A CRIME. PERDIOD.
more...
ilikekilo
04-28 09:58 AM
Can somebody please post a link to the 'original' H-1B Employer Application Requirements document from USICS (not interim docs) ?
I believe this is the one you are looking for!?
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/h-1b.cfm
I believe this is the one you are looking for!?
http://www.foreignlaborcert.doleta.gov/h-1b.cfm
hair physical map of us and canada.
leoindiano
11-02 12:02 PM
update,
Called POJ today, explained that i have 2 I-140's, IO verified and said i am current and visa is available, took my I-140 number and sent an email to the floor. Dont know what floor means. She actually said "she is glad that i called". atleast now, she confirmed by Finger Prints which went to Vermont because receipt starts with EAC are back and uploaded into the system, namecheck is clear too...She took my A numbers from I-140 and I-485. Fingers crossed.
Will wait for this week to pass before i apply for AP renewal.
Called POJ today, explained that i have 2 I-140's, IO verified and said i am current and visa is available, took my I-140 number and sent an email to the floor. Dont know what floor means. She actually said "she is glad that i called". atleast now, she confirmed by Finger Prints which went to Vermont because receipt starts with EAC are back and uploaded into the system, namecheck is clear too...She took my A numbers from I-140 and I-485. Fingers crossed.
Will wait for this week to pass before i apply for AP renewal.
more...
toprasad
03-19 01:14 PM
I had posted the same thing for your question on immigration portal too.
My personal experience, united nations in immigration portal is your best choice.
He deals with such cases on a regular basis and has helped me too.
If you want to talk about my experience, please send me a private email.
My personal experience, united nations in immigration portal is your best choice.
He deals with such cases on a regular basis and has helped me too.
If you want to talk about my experience, please send me a private email.
hot physical map of us and canada.
eb3_nepa
04-18 09:22 AM
Considering that there are more than 2000 members who havent contributed yet. Even $10 per member wud mean $20K straight away. Common guys, this is tax refund season. Surely we can all send in atleast between $10 and $20. That is cheap change considering most of our life styles. Internet access costs more than that, Filling your car with a tank of regular gas costs more than that. ;)
more...
house canada physical map
rs76
09-17 01:53 PM
Why not? I know Bill clinton was hooked up to some Indian restaurants in DC/NVA.
Clinton favorite is Bombay Club near whitehouse
Clinton favorite is Bombay Club near whitehouse
tattoo Canada physical map of us
JazzByTheBay
12-13 04:11 PM
A member-driven and membership-driven organization will not have to taunt members into contributing or shaming them to contributing, imho.
If we become verified and paying members, personal email messages can be sent out for the (less frrequent, perhaps) funding drives. A code of etiquette or something akin to it should be enforced that spells out the rules of participation in forums as well, and discourage such comments.
You pay the basic membership - you get on board. When extra funding is required, you do what you can - there's no extra pressure or shaming anyone into contributing.
There can be *plenty of other benefits*, and an organization sufficiently large enough can probably generate enough revenue to have at least 1 full time person on board coordinating stuff... or a bunch of volunteers and part-timers (for folks who have their EADs and are using it, this would be a chance to jump in... and help out).
jazz
I like the idea of an annual $100 fee to join.. that way all members have contributed.
Secondly, i think while a forum method is good, the Administrators should stop posting vitriolic messages ( For Ex: " I cannot believe people are not donating" / " you should be ashamed.." and such).. This creates a very childish image for this organization.
If there are 25k members and your funding drive is for $30k, why don't you accept $5 and $10 donations?.. Why only $100 or above?.. With 25k members, if we start a drive to donate $1 / member and only 1 in 10 respond, you will reach your funding goal.
My thoughts..
If we become verified and paying members, personal email messages can be sent out for the (less frrequent, perhaps) funding drives. A code of etiquette or something akin to it should be enforced that spells out the rules of participation in forums as well, and discourage such comments.
You pay the basic membership - you get on board. When extra funding is required, you do what you can - there's no extra pressure or shaming anyone into contributing.
There can be *plenty of other benefits*, and an organization sufficiently large enough can probably generate enough revenue to have at least 1 full time person on board coordinating stuff... or a bunch of volunteers and part-timers (for folks who have their EADs and are using it, this would be a chance to jump in... and help out).
jazz
I like the idea of an annual $100 fee to join.. that way all members have contributed.
Secondly, i think while a forum method is good, the Administrators should stop posting vitriolic messages ( For Ex: " I cannot believe people are not donating" / " you should be ashamed.." and such).. This creates a very childish image for this organization.
If there are 25k members and your funding drive is for $30k, why don't you accept $5 and $10 donations?.. Why only $100 or above?.. With 25k members, if we start a drive to donate $1 / member and only 1 in 10 respond, you will reach your funding goal.
My thoughts..
more...
pictures 2011 physical map of us and canada. Us map by the latest;
learning01
02-01 12:43 PM
Look. There are 2 sides to a coin. I was a victim by my previous employer, who is a global corporation (120 k emp), who couldn't succeed in US market.
I know many small and medium companies ( and I refuse lable them in any other way) who are good employers and who truely furthered and moved the GC applications.
This talk is not correct. The situation is due to a visa regime (regime=tight control on every aspect), neo-conservatives dictating and bulldozing policies, bums and incompetent lawmakers (some of whom get thrown out each 2 years), lack of budget and personnel (and yes, Iraq is sucking everything out) and importantly lack of organization or godfather to look after our genuine needs.
IV stepped in and is doing a yeomen service and we should be proud of it. Results will come.
All Indian owned desi companies are cheaters.
I know many small and medium companies ( and I refuse lable them in any other way) who are good employers and who truely furthered and moved the GC applications.
This talk is not correct. The situation is due to a visa regime (regime=tight control on every aspect), neo-conservatives dictating and bulldozing policies, bums and incompetent lawmakers (some of whom get thrown out each 2 years), lack of budget and personnel (and yes, Iraq is sucking everything out) and importantly lack of organization or godfather to look after our genuine needs.
IV stepped in and is doing a yeomen service and we should be proud of it. Results will come.
All Indian owned desi companies are cheaters.
dresses United States Thematic Maps
gjoe
10-27 09:25 AM
^^^bump^^^
more...
makeup United States physical map
induabhay
01-13 08:49 PM
Folks
Is there any person on IB who can express concern vividly and also suggest solutions eloquently? Also is there anybody else with media contacts who can get this person some prime time explosure? What do you guys think about the idea? IB has been doing a good job of pushing our case with the legislature. Should we now look at puhsing the case with media?
Is there any person on IB who can express concern vividly and also suggest solutions eloquently? Also is there anybody else with media contacts who can get this person some prime time explosure? What do you guys think about the idea? IB has been doing a good job of pushing our case with the legislature. Should we now look at puhsing the case with media?
girlfriend physical map of canada and usa. physical map of us and canada. physical map
nc14
03-08 02:24 PM
Macaca, you are so right in asking those blunt questions but is that going to make a difference? I dont think so, your audience here is very thick skinned and will come up with all the BS in the world to not contribute.
I think we should not allow Leechers to start new threads. Conservation of resources should also be on the priority list when raising the money is such a difficult task.
Well said, logic life too.
__________________________________________________ ____
$20 recurring contribution since Jan 2007
I think we should not allow Leechers to start new threads. Conservation of resources should also be on the priority list when raising the money is such a difficult task.
Well said, logic life too.
__________________________________________________ ____
$20 recurring contribution since Jan 2007
hairstyles political map of us and canada

desi3933
05-08 06:20 PM
Feedbacks I have received for my post -
http://i39.tinypic.com/2jcvnh5.jpg
http://i39.tinypic.com/2jcvnh5.jpg
mheggade
07-18 02:38 PM
investing on IT?
are they just adding equipments or are they migrating to a new system? i hope they are not migrating so that they don't have to deal with the learning curve.
one of the Justification for Fee increase given by USCIS Director was for investing in hiring new personel and e-processing. I guess they will try to convert some of the applications to filed electronically , which would free up their resources , who will probably focus on backloggs
Offcourse this is my thought.:D
are they just adding equipments or are they migrating to a new system? i hope they are not migrating so that they don't have to deal with the learning curve.
one of the Justification for Fee increase given by USCIS Director was for investing in hiring new personel and e-processing. I guess they will try to convert some of the applications to filed electronically , which would free up their resources , who will probably focus on backloggs
Offcourse this is my thought.:D
rheoretro
11-12 04:31 PM
IV core team members has to concentrate to push this bill in all its possible means.
Think again...
Think again...
No comments:
Post a Comment