Popular Post

Saturday, June 11, 2011

opel astra 2011 opc

images 2011-OpelAstraOPCDesign opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra OPC Race Camp at
  • Opel Astra OPC Race Camp at



  • gc_on_demand
    04-30 03:01 PM
    Comprehensive Immigration Reform in 2009, Can We Do It and How?� is live now.

    Here is link. Will some body hear it and post the updates?

    http://judiciary.senate.gov/hearings/hearing.cfm?id=3793


    Thanks in advance.

    Alan Greenspan is talking about H1b and other highly skilled immigrant's issues. Also mentioned about Housing Crisis.





    wallpaper Opel Astra OPC Race Camp at opel astra 2011 opc. opel astra 2011 gtc.
  • opel astra 2011 gtc.



  • ras
    07-05 03:52 PM
    Guys,
    I am proposing a "IV Annual Meet", Not all of IV need to meet in one place, but all the state chapters can meet in their local states on this one day. We should make this a annual affair. ATLEAST, we should meet once a year. It should be for a whole day, 10 - 5. Every one who wants to visit can RSVP, we can do it in a grand way with lunch etc...we can cover the expenses with a donation of $25 per person .

    When ?

    First Saturday of the first week of November ? This way we do not disturb people's summer time vacations.

    How does this help ?

    First, it will help to meet State members face to face.

    We can invite distinguished people to our meeting to give a speech, so we get press coverage.

    We can decide our next steps.

    Basically we can do a lot.

    We can do some voting too. I (lot of other IVans too) have always wanted to change our groups name to "LegalImmigrationVoice", (no offense to the people who coined this name, they have started a organisation that all Legal Immigrants are benefited, they should find a place in US history books ! :) ) so we do not give the benefit of doubt to anyone that we represent ill-legal immigrants also.

    Every one please share your thoughts as what we can do in this annual meet.

    I strongly agree with this proposal. Even if it doesn't yield too much, it definitely keeps the tempo and momentum in the community. I kind of propose two days:

    1st day for meeting at the state level chapters in respective states
    2nd day national meet. In the national meet, few representatives from the states take the messages from the previous state meet and discuss them at the national level. or some workable model, where we get the message from state meeting to the national meeting.





    opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra Sports Tourer 2011
  • Opel Astra Sports Tourer 2011



  • BEC_fog
    11-17 10:53 AM
    I looked at converting to RIR but there seems to be no point in changing. There is no guarantee that an RIR application will be processed before an TR. Also, they are picking up applications in random order and not FIFO. So, I decided against the conversion.

    PD: EB2 India- Sept 02





    2011 opel astra 2011 gtc. opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra 2011 Opc. Opel
  • Opel Astra 2011 Opc. Opel



  • Ramba
    12-11 03:08 PM
    "class of admission" -when you enter USA last time what class POE officer admitted you. This can be different from your "current status-H1B". Therefore you should write F1.

    There is no fee difference for single entry & multiple entry.



    more...


    opel astra 2011 opc. hair Opel Astra 2011 Opc. Opel
  • hair Opel Astra 2011 Opc. Opel



  • aroranuj
    08-21 11:41 AM
    This is extremely helpful. I did not even get so much information from the Call Center.

    Thank you everyone for your ideas. I think I am finally ready for file for my EAD :)

    If you have the ead card, the file #/card# will tell you which center was your EAD fiiled. To get an approximate date using the online case status search for the file number in the approximate range as yours. For Eg. if you card # is EAC 07 043 52343 - then the center is Vermont, Filed in Fisical year 07 ( Oct -06 - Sep 07) 043 is the 43rd working day in FY07 and 52343 is the case number.

    Hope this helps.





    opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra OPC_2
  • Opel Astra OPC_2



  • smiledentist
    06-21 10:59 AM
    Bump..



    more...


    opel astra 2011 opc. opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra Opc Interior.
  • opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra Opc Interior.



  • haider420
    03-04 01:01 AM
    Mr Haider

    Please give the entire facts of the case before asking for advise.
    1. You said your I-140 is cleared, that means u might be working currently or did they apply as future employee
    2. What does your master's have to do with your EB3 application? if you already filed in Eb3 and your date is current there is no point in waiting for completion of the masters and then filing in EB2. Either the attorney is drunk or you are not giving the entire information.

    Please give all relevant info and hopefully somebody can guide you. If you feel your attorney is messing you up, you can file for your 485 by yourself if you company agrees.

    either way we need more details to help you dude

    - cheers
    kris

    i just found out after talking to USCIS that I have to wait till my PD is current which is probably going to be in another 10 years...:(





    2010 Opel Astra Sports Tourer 2011 opel astra 2011 opc. 2011-OpelAstraOPCDesign
  • 2011-OpelAstraOPCDesign



  • whoever
    12-13 12:33 PM
    Try next time asking a question with all details so you are not misunderstood. It does not seem to me anyone is trying to scare you. What would they get anyway by scaring.



    more...


    opel astra 2011 opc. tattoo Opel Astra 2011 Gtc
  • tattoo Opel Astra 2011 Gtc



  • ivgclive
    05-02 08:31 AM
    I was on I-485 status on my EB3 application working on EAD. My I140 for Eb2 application got approved today while also requesting porting of priority date.

    I believe USCIS would have automatically switched the 485 application to use the new EB2 I-140 instead of old EB3-I140

    Now my question I am ready to renew my EAD. I wanted if there will be any problem with my EAD application since it is now transfered to an Eb2 position.

    My pririty date is still not current....

    EAD is based on a pending I-485, you should go ahead to renew your EAD (as you work in EAD, do not let it expire). Consult a lawyer, send additional documentation along with the package that you have done so-and-so transfer.





    hair Opel Astra 2011 Opc. Opel opel astra 2011 opc. Opc, opel Vxr+astra+2011
  • Opc, opel Vxr+astra+2011



  • TexasGC2011
    04-07 04:46 PM
    Hello!
    I was trying to use the Free Conference Call service to ask a question to the lawyer but was informed that the access code 388991 is incorrect. Has it been changed? If so, can someone provide the new code.

    Thank you very much for providing this invaluable service to the entire community.
    -Raji



    more...


    opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra OPC
  • Opel Astra OPC



  • zamoo
    09-03 01:41 PM
    Hello Folks,

    I'm Aug-2005 EB2-I.

    Haven't received my GC yet.

    I think, based on various experiences mentioned here, opening a SR, taking local immigration office appointments, etc is a way to get USCIS to look at your file.

    I also read, if there was a pending EAD renewal, your case might get looked at and instead of renewing your EAD, USCIS will rather give you GC - provided PD is current and there are no other issues.

    I know none of these 2 things have a documented backing...apart from people's experiences (which, I value a lot - don't get me wrong there).

    My EAD was also up for renewal - filed in June. Got the "card production ordered" e-mail @ that yesterday. And, no change on the AOS case.

    So, should I take other steps @ my AOS case - like, opening a SR, taking IO appointment, etc ?

    Thanks





    hot hair Opel Astra 2011 Opc. Opel opel astra 2011 opc. Nuevo Opel Astra OPC en fotos
  • Nuevo Opel Astra OPC en fotos



  • ajay
    08-16 11:23 AM
    I just wanted to confirm that it is ok to travel on AP via Dubai from Emirates without H1B stamp. Has anyone done this recently and can you share your experience? Thanks.

    - gchopes

    In Dubai when you come back you have to show your AP and supporting docs if they ask you to. I came back this July 18th.



    more...


    house Opel Astra OPC Blue Cars opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra GTC
  • Opel Astra GTC



  • ysramu
    03-31 02:09 PM
    previously when entering on AP, they used to ask for receipt of 485.
    so main proof they look for is a valid 'inprogress' 485 appln.

    i dont think theyll ask ur wife to show her EAD card at the port of entry.

    to be safe, give her a cpy of 485 reciept, a copy of the receipt for the new EAD, and carry the old ead card. i think u shud be fine.

    having valid , nonlapsed EAD cards is probably only imp for those who are USING the ead. if ur wife is not working and if her ead arrves few weeks late, it wont matter as long as u have applied for its renewal and have proof of it.

    this shud be an easy qn for ur attorney.

    Thank you for the response. I asked my Attorney all but my change of employment, since he represents my employer, and I still haven't decided on my new employer, little cautious this time.





    tattoo Opel Astra OPC_2 opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra OPC
  • Opel Astra OPC



  • GotGoose?
    04-18 06:27 PM
    Added another stamp - see first post.



    more...


    pictures opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra Opc Interior. opel astra 2011 opc. new Opel Astra to South
  • new Opel Astra to South



  • virtual55
    05-08 04:35 PM
    guys please contribute to IV and make it easy for core team.

    Help yourself.





    dresses Nuevo Opel Astra OPC en fotos opel astra 2011 opc. 2011-neuer-opel-astra-gtc-opc-
  • 2011-neuer-opel-astra-gtc-opc-



  • smisachu
    12-09 06:43 PM
    PhD in Business from an accredited US institution; currently working as Asst Prof.

    I guess there is no way to port till I graduate then. :mad:



    more...


    makeup tattoo Opel Astra 2011 Gtc opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra OPC Blue Cars
  • Opel Astra OPC Blue Cars



  • karanp25
    07-13 08:01 PM
    ski_dude12, u r just inviting trouble for urself by not keeping uscis in the loop. I assume u lost ur night's sleep looking for the valid source of my earlier comment? keep looking.

    I will continue shooting "off my hips" .... i think i may have missed it this time...

    Are you sure about that? Can you give your source that says

    "You have to inform them of every small move even after citizenship is approved".

    If you can support your post by citing a valid source then its fine, otherwise stop shooting off your hips please.





    girlfriend Opel Astra OPC opel astra 2011 opc. Opel will soon bring the total
  • Opel will soon bring the total



  • swartzphotography
    June 24th, 2006, 10:47 PM
    it dont just sound like you have dust on your sensor. you do have dust on your sensor. at this point you have 3 options. you can do what nikon and canon recomend and blow the dust out with a blower bulb at wich point your head may explode from the frustration of NOT getting the dust of since it clings to it through static charge. the next and most stress free way to do it is to find a local camera shop that will clean it for you (not all will do this for you however). the service is available here in okc for 85 smakaronies. The should use a stero scope to get down there and get every piece of dust off so that your sensor will be back to the original shape absolutely no dust. or you can be brave and make a small investment on ecipse cleaning solution and cleaning swabbs. the solution is streakless after it dries. also get a special set of cleaning brushes that you can swipe across the sensor without scratching the sensor. as i said the method i recomend is paying the mola to have someone else do it as when i tried to clean my sensor i was so nervouse i just did not trust myself to do a good job.





    hairstyles Opel Astra OPC opel astra 2011 opc. Opel Astra Coupé OPC Sport
  • Opel Astra Coupé OPC Sport



  • srinivas_o
    08-22 05:45 PM
    BUMP

    Anybody else knows any contact number other than 800 375 5283 to find out what document was mailed by USCIS????





    newbie2020
    12-01 05:20 AM
    This doesn't take into consideration any active filings. Eg. ROW countries are always current for EB2 and they can and will apply EB2 140 and 485 together, this goes on through out the year which would consume the visa number. General rule of thumb is ~10000-15000 visas will be available for India /China at the end of last quarter due to horizontal spillover.





    Rajkrish9
    10-30 11:07 PM
    Hi All,

    I need urgent help and suggestions for my situations..

    I have been working with company A since March'2006. They applied my GC processing with substitute labor of Nov'2004 and got I-140 approved.

    In July'2007 applied I-485 which is pending for myself and my wife as well.

    EAD card has arrived recently with 2 years of validity till Oct'2010 both for myself and my wife. AP is also approved recently.

    With all this I am still on H1-B until 11/15/2008. Since it is going to expire, I have asked my employer to file for my extension.. They came up with very vague options and questions which I have posted down in bold with 1 and 2.

    1) We have filed your PERM application for the new position which qualifies for EB2. Please note that since you have an approved I-140, have filed your I-485 and have an EAD card, we will no longer need to maintain your H-1B status. Instead, we will withdraw your current H1 and save the remaining H-1B time left on this H1 for use in the future (if the need arises).

    OR

    2) If you wish to maintain your H-1B status, then (since your position has changed and we have filed a new PERM application on your behalf), we will need to amend your H-1B visa. Please complete the attached questionnaire at your earliest convenience and revert to me with a copy of your latest I-94 card. Please note that this is not an extension and so there is no need to file the H4 extension for your wife/family.

    Please advise which option you want to go with. I strongly recommend option #1, but it is entirely your choice if you want to go with option # 2 and maintain your H-1B status. Please let me know how you want to proceed with your H-1B status.

    If anybody come acrossed similiar type of situation or experienced already let me know and this would really help in taking the decision.

    It's very emergency..

    Thanks,
    Raj.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment