GCard_Dream
03-06 05:10 PM
I just wanted to make a comment. I don't have anything against color red; in fact I like red :) . It's not the red dot that bothers me; it's the delay in the GC processing. Peace.
I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.
Solution. just ignore them.
I guess there are some anti-immigrants on the forum who is determined to discourage members by giving red dots. I see too many people receiving red dots for no reason now a days.
Solution. just ignore them.
macml
01-13 02:05 AM
Hi,
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
My wife's I-485 is currently pending. Along with the I-485, an I-131, and I-765application was filed on July 31, 2007. As you know, the process time frame for the I-131 is 90 days. The I-131 was being a bit delayed due to the amount of fillings from the new fee increases. Over 120 days later in mid Dec. I still had not received confirmation.
Unfortunately, I just purchased tickets to travel overseas to visit family and friends for after Christmas. I emailed my immigration lawyer about the status and they only said that it's still pending.
Over a period of a few days my wife and I contacted USCIS to check on the status, and we found out that there was an error on her date of birth. That very day the date of birth was corrected and the I-131 was expedited and we received the documents in time to travel a few days later.
The immigration lawyer says that the error in the date of birth had little to none effect on why the I-131 was delayed. Instead he believes the delay was because he didn't receive tax documents from me till Dec. 4., which he believes is why the I-131 and I-765 was approved on the same day.
However, I asked for a fee reduction due to his lack of service. Due I have a valid argument? Any thoughts welcomed!
GCHope2011
06-28 06:52 PM
If your EAD employer is also your H1-B sponsor, then you can get H1B stamped and re-enter using H1B and subsequently continue to work for the same employer.
However, if your EAD employer is not the H1B sponsor, then entering on H1B complicates matters, as you always enter on H1B with the intention of working for your H1B sponsor, which will not be true if your EAD employer has not gone through the process for hiring a H1B employee.
However, if your EAD employer is not the H1B sponsor, then entering on H1B complicates matters, as you always enter on H1B with the intention of working for your H1B sponsor, which will not be true if your EAD employer has not gone through the process for hiring a H1B employee.
buehler
07-10 04:22 PM
Here is the link - Visa Bulletin for August 2009 (http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_4539.html)
more...
rajas
05-31 10:18 AM
I know that there has been several discussions regardigng this topic.One thing I never knew was that once your 6 year H1 Limit is over and say you got H1 extension for 3 more years based on approved I140, now for some reason if your 485 is denied your h1 will be denied too!!! so H1 is not a back up to EAD in this scenario...some lawyers have this opinion!!!!
So EAD/H1 discussion important only for those who have not reached 6 year limit
Any comments!!!!
So EAD/H1 discussion important only for those who have not reached 6 year limit
Any comments!!!!
ivjobs
11-06 06:44 PM
I dont wish to make this a publicity forum for companies or individuals, But it would be heartening to know about other successful entrepreneurs who have been in the similar shoe of this immigration mess. It would be nice if IV members can post their successful ventures in the yahoo group and inspire other members. Please refrain to advertise but feel free to share your experience as an entrepreneur and your successful ventures in the yahoo group.
more...
saimrathi
07-12 02:40 PM
Famous Indian americans...
1. Are they influential Indian Americans?
2. If someone can post their mailing address and phone number, I can mail them like I did Rep/Senators of my area...
Thanks.
1. Are they influential Indian Americans?
2. If someone can post their mailing address and phone number, I can mail them like I did Rep/Senators of my area...
Thanks.
reverendflash
10-21 01:44 AM
thats what I mean...
nice... :P :P :P :P
I love negative space... :sleep:
Rev:elderly:
nice... :P :P :P :P
I love negative space... :sleep:
Rev:elderly:
more...
same_old_guy
04-23 07:33 PM
I did that too 2 months ago. FOIA/PA processing is "super" backlogged. I got a letter stating it's complex type !
I called up customer support number and gave them the control number , they said it's in 79K position in a 86K queue ! They process 5-6K every month !! Do the math.
I called up customer support number and gave them the control number , they said it's in 79K position in a 86K queue ! They process 5-6K every month !! Do the math.
gc007
08-04 01:36 PM
I think you are right. G-28 for I-140 shud be signed by layer and employer
And there shud be 3 separate G-28 's req for I-485/131/765 signed by layer and the actual applicant.
Mine was filled this way.
May be you shud get some information from others too who have done with one G28
Hope it helps
Hi,
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
And there shud be 3 separate G-28 's req for I-485/131/765 signed by layer and the actual applicant.
Mine was filled this way.
May be you shud get some information from others too who have done with one G28
Hope it helps
Hi,
My employer is filing my I-140 and I-485/131/765 concurrently. My lawyer/representative send a list which says G-28 signed by lawyer and my employer. I understand for I-140, G-28 is signed by lawyer and employer(petitioner). When filed concurrently is one G-28 is enough for whole forms?
I read we need to have G-28 form for each form and for 485/131/765 forms G-28 should be signed by the actual applicant and the lawyer instead of the petitioner(my employer). Right now in my case there is only G-28 form they were sending that was signed by my employer(petitioner) and the lawyer...is one G-28 is fine for whole application packet when filed concurrently...
USCIS website clearly says without G-28 form they will reject the application right away...but it didn't mentioned for each form though...but all my colleagues says they signed three G-28 forms one each 485/765/131...i am little confused and concerend..please suggest..
thanks in advance..
more...
ajju
02-24 09:00 PM
http://www.irs.gov/taxpros/article/0,,id=165705,00.html
This is what i found on the irs website - still havent decided whether to e-file or paper file
Just eFiled Federal and its already accepted.. My AGI was as it was last year and for spouse (new SSN) put AGI=0.. I needed to confirm the AGI twice and it went thru then.. And next day I received email that return has been accepted... Didn't filed state for personal reasons...
So I don't see any reason why not eFile.. its faster... Lots of others have already done and thats how I came to know that I need to enter spouse's AGI=0... And filed using her new SSN.. No mention of ITIN anywhere...
This is what i found on the irs website - still havent decided whether to e-file or paper file
Just eFiled Federal and its already accepted.. My AGI was as it was last year and for spouse (new SSN) put AGI=0.. I needed to confirm the AGI twice and it went thru then.. And next day I received email that return has been accepted... Didn't filed state for personal reasons...
So I don't see any reason why not eFile.. its faster... Lots of others have already done and thats how I came to know that I need to enter spouse's AGI=0... And filed using her new SSN.. No mention of ITIN anywhere...
pthoko
05-31 11:22 AM
My PD is current. Still I am not discontinuing my 50.00 per month contribution that I have been doing since january.
Great Thank YOU, Guys like you have no match!!! :)
Great Thank YOU, Guys like you have no match!!! :)
more...
lostinbeta
10-04 01:43 AM
Oh, that is awesome=)
Congratulations on a job well done:)
Congratulations on a job well done:)
amitga
04-28 03:20 PM
Eco Factory - Reid: "The Energy Bill is Ready... I don't have an Immigration Bill." (http://www.ecofactory.com/news/reid-energy-bill-ready-i-dont-have-immigration-bill-042810)
more...
kirupa
11-12 12:47 AM
What $800....:pa:

bang
01-05 07:09 AM
Otherway is, as the person status is in pending which is not illegal ----- Where did you find this from ????
more...
krishnam70
07-17 06:19 PM
might serve IV community better if we contribute for funds...
Good job IV. We should not rest now and carry forward with the actual agenda of IV.
Good job IV. We should not rest now and carry forward with the actual agenda of IV.
mrsr
07-07 10:20 PM
How one can help him, what should we do?
ski_dude12
01-31 01:41 PM
Maybe it is because of your priority date :D:D:D.
I have had similar looking bills when I was in PA.
I have had similar looking bills when I was in PA.
gcformeornot
01-22 03:22 PM
Hello,
2) We are expecting a baby girl in March (who will be born American in Atlanta) and was wondering whether or not she could sponsored us (on our request being their parents and she would only be an infant), so that we could stay legally and request the Green Cards Family Based?
Thanks!
Daniel
can apply for your family based green cards only after she is 21 years old.
2) We are expecting a baby girl in March (who will be born American in Atlanta) and was wondering whether or not she could sponsored us (on our request being their parents and she would only be an infant), so that we could stay legally and request the Green Cards Family Based?
Thanks!
Daniel
can apply for your family based green cards only after she is 21 years old.
raju_abc
07-22 11:45 AM
Hi Thanks for your inputs.
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
But both the employers are consultant.
One is in Fremont CA and other in Pittsburg. Both are offering almost same salary.
So which should be an better option, if they have a similar better client list?
No comments:
Post a Comment