saibalagi
07-17 07:23 PM
At least send thanks to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu and contribute more.
Thanks
Thanks
wallpaper Olivia Palermo#39;s sleek
gcdreamer05
01-30 11:07 AM
Sorry to hear about your situation...
There are few things you can do immediately. Try to see if you can afford to become a full time student (f1 visa)... talk to an attorney and find out this option, if you can join some school then you are not out of status, nor will be your wife.
If you are eligible to apply for an EAD do that too.
Really sorry man, dont worry this too will pass for sure...
There are few things you can do immediately. Try to see if you can afford to become a full time student (f1 visa)... talk to an attorney and find out this option, if you can join some school then you are not out of status, nor will be your wife.
If you are eligible to apply for an EAD do that too.
Really sorry man, dont worry this too will pass for sure...
ponvas
08-10 05:24 PM
This mustang may be GC or citizen holder already . Want to have fun with people who are crying for help!!!
2011 City#39;s Olivia Palermo#39;s
veda
07-29 08:45 PM
Every one is looking at this forums including usics people.
It is clear that their hands are also tied, when processing millions of applications few mistakes not avoidable.
Let us fight with positive...absolutely not with negative..that will make any one more negative.
Thanks for understanding.
It is clear that their hands are also tied, when processing millions of applications few mistakes not avoidable.
Let us fight with positive...absolutely not with negative..that will make any one more negative.
Thanks for understanding.
more...
gpr
07-30 07:11 PM
My EAD application is still pending while it got approved for my spouse within a month.
GCStatus
09-03 10:26 PM
My PD is current - Going for consular processing a good idea?
more...
TwinkleM
01-30 12:13 AM
Hello Ravi,
Sorry to hear about what has happened today with ur case. I know what you are going through at present. Unfortunately, I went through the same thing on 01/27/09. I received an email about the denial, but have not yet received the hard copy. So don't know the reason about the denial.
Well, ur dates of H1 expiration & RFE, all match same to mine. We are almost sailing in the same boat. The only diff between ur case & mine is, My I-140 is not yet approved & me & my hubby do have Valid EAD.
Here are the options suggested by my lawyer today. I am also going to verify some more options with another lawyer tomorrow.
In your case, you have 2 weeks to get out of the country as ur H1 is denied. Well, I may be wrong if your approved I-140 is going to be of help in any way. Ask your lawyer.
Answers:
1) Yes. Even though u open MTR, u both r out of status. Opening MTR will only allow u both to stay in this country legally, but does not allow you to work or study.
2) According to my lawyer, anywhere from 12 to 18 months. I am going to check on this with another lawyer tom.
3) Until u get the answer to ur appeal.
4) My lawyer suggested is to open MTR & then simultaneously transfer H1 to another company. But this would be a consulate case. That means, once ur H1 transfer is approved, you will have to go to ur home country to get it stamped. Till then you cannot work for either company. The reason for it being consulate case is because ur original H1 & H4 is already expired. Also, keep in mind, you cannot apply for H1 transfer without opening MTR on the old one. Yes, you can do premium processing.
5) Since you do not have EAD, you cannot continue working on ur current project
6) No, u cannot start working with new company till ur H1 tranfer is approved & you have got it stamped from ur home country. But, if u r planning to do premium processing, you will get the answer or RFE in 2 weeks time once INS receive ur application & documents.
7) yes.
8) No clue as I havn't tried. Just try to make ur application stronger. I am trying too.
9) Yes.
Hope, the above answers are helpful. Do try to find out other possibilites from ur lawyer without telling him the above ones. That way u can be sure of what is right & worng. Do let me know too if you get to know something else.
Goodluck
Sorry to hear about what has happened today with ur case. I know what you are going through at present. Unfortunately, I went through the same thing on 01/27/09. I received an email about the denial, but have not yet received the hard copy. So don't know the reason about the denial.
Well, ur dates of H1 expiration & RFE, all match same to mine. We are almost sailing in the same boat. The only diff between ur case & mine is, My I-140 is not yet approved & me & my hubby do have Valid EAD.
Here are the options suggested by my lawyer today. I am also going to verify some more options with another lawyer tomorrow.
In your case, you have 2 weeks to get out of the country as ur H1 is denied. Well, I may be wrong if your approved I-140 is going to be of help in any way. Ask your lawyer.
Answers:
1) Yes. Even though u open MTR, u both r out of status. Opening MTR will only allow u both to stay in this country legally, but does not allow you to work or study.
2) According to my lawyer, anywhere from 12 to 18 months. I am going to check on this with another lawyer tom.
3) Until u get the answer to ur appeal.
4) My lawyer suggested is to open MTR & then simultaneously transfer H1 to another company. But this would be a consulate case. That means, once ur H1 transfer is approved, you will have to go to ur home country to get it stamped. Till then you cannot work for either company. The reason for it being consulate case is because ur original H1 & H4 is already expired. Also, keep in mind, you cannot apply for H1 transfer without opening MTR on the old one. Yes, you can do premium processing.
5) Since you do not have EAD, you cannot continue working on ur current project
6) No, u cannot start working with new company till ur H1 tranfer is approved & you have got it stamped from ur home country. But, if u r planning to do premium processing, you will get the answer or RFE in 2 weeks time once INS receive ur application & documents.
7) yes.
8) No clue as I havn't tried. Just try to make ur application stronger. I am trying too.
9) Yes.
Hope, the above answers are helpful. Do try to find out other possibilites from ur lawyer without telling him the above ones. That way u can be sure of what is right & worng. Do let me know too if you get to know something else.
Goodluck
2010 Olivia Palermo#39;s Fashion Week
loudoggs
08-27 05:46 PM
Email VFS with your question. Everytime I have emailed them, they have replied back within 24 hrs.
Just curious, why do you want to use the special category? Book your appointment through the normal procedure as there a lot of dates available.
I just booked my dates online some 2-3 weeks back and after filling in all the forms they automatically put a note on the DS156 form that said "Visa Renewal". I already have a H-1 and am going to get my 2nd H-1 stamped.
Hope this helps.
VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.
Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.
The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).
The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
Applicants who have never had a US visa.
Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
Non Indian passport holders
Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).
All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
Current, valid passport
Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)
Just curious, why do you want to use the special category? Book your appointment through the normal procedure as there a lot of dates available.
I just booked my dates online some 2-3 weeks back and after filling in all the forms they automatically put a note on the DS156 form that said "Visa Renewal". I already have a H-1 and am going to get my 2nd H-1 stamped.
Hope this helps.
VFS website for booking H1B stamping appointments in India seems to have added a new question when booking a H1B appointment.
The question is "Are you applying for same visa class that expired in the last 12 months?*" and they have defined the Visa renewal criteria (which I have pasted below) in order to answer this question. Yes- means you are seeking a appointment for visa renewal and No - means your appt is NOT for visa renewal.
Can somebody advice if me and my wife would fall under the visa renewal category. The last US visa on my passport is F1. My H1b status started in May 2004 and I am now in my 4rth year of H1B. In between I changed employer and my H1 is now valid upto October 2008. But I have NOT travelled outside the country after my H1B status began in May 2004. Hence I am going to get my H1B stamped for the first time. In my wife's case also her last stamp is F1 and she went from F1 to H4 this year so she is also going to get her H4 stamped for the first time. Do we answer YES (appt for visa renewal) or NO(appt not for visa renewal). We are booking a appointment at the Mumbai consulate.
The below is the visa renewal criteria as defined on the website:
Visa renewal appointments are available to visa applicants who:
have a U.S. visa that has expired less than 12 months ago.
wish to apply for the same category visa (work, business, tourist, etc.)
are Indian nationals (hold Indian passports)
are resident in the New Delhi, Chennai, or Mumbai consular districts (this category is not available to Kolkata based applicants).
The following applicants do NOT qualify for appointments in the visa renewal category:
Applicants who have never had a US visa.
Applicants who have a U.S. visa that expired more than 12 months ago.
Applicants applying for a different category visa (e.g. had a student visa, now applying for a work visa).
Non Indian passport holders
Applicants applying at the U.S. Consulate in Kolkata.
First time H4 or L2 applicants under 18 years of age. (If you have recently married a H1b or L1 visa holder but have never had a visa interview for a visa in the H/L category, you may not schedule in the renewal category.)
Applicants applying for more than one visa at the same time (e.g. F and B1/B2).
Applicants applying for entertainment/performance visas(P3 category).
Applicants applying for unskilled worker visas (H2b category).
All visa renewal applicants should bring the following documents to the Embassy/Consulate Consular Section on the day of their appointment:
Current, valid passport
Passports containing previously issued U.S. visas
As applicable, I-797 (H and L), I-20 (F & M students), DS-2019 (J visa applicants)
more...
FredG
May 28th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Don't get discouraged, Lee. Sensor dust is part of the game, and we all have to deal with it.
If you haven't read about it yet, the generally accepted way to "see" the dust is to take a shot of a non-textured light object (I use the ceiling, or a clear sky). Put it in manual, set to a low iso, stop the aperture down to f/16 or even more, adjust ss for proper exposure (may be several seconds, but no problem if you are shooting a texture-less target.) Then you can zoom way in on the image and scout around to see the crud. This is a good way to check after you clean to see if you really got it all.
When cleaning, always try the least intrusive method first. I try the blower several times first. If there is still stuff left, I go in with the arctic butterfly. If there is still junk in the same spot after several passes, it is likely stuck there and I go after it with the lens pen. If it is not in the same spot, it is not stuck, so I keep after it with the brush followed by the blower.
If you haven't read about it yet, the generally accepted way to "see" the dust is to take a shot of a non-textured light object (I use the ceiling, or a clear sky). Put it in manual, set to a low iso, stop the aperture down to f/16 or even more, adjust ss for proper exposure (may be several seconds, but no problem if you are shooting a texture-less target.) Then you can zoom way in on the image and scout around to see the crud. This is a good way to check after you clean to see if you really got it all.
When cleaning, always try the least intrusive method first. I try the blower several times first. If there is still stuff left, I go in with the arctic butterfly. If there is still junk in the same spot after several passes, it is likely stuck there and I go after it with the lens pen. If it is not in the same spot, it is not stuck, so I keep after it with the brush followed by the blower.
hair The City star Olivia Palermo
kaisersose
07-31 06:00 PM
The Family GC option is only available to unmarried children. Now I do not know how this applies to your mother, but even if she can change her status to something else, it may impact your status assuming you are in the US now.
Anyway, it appears we have hardly any details of your case. Best to consult an attorney.
Anyway, it appears we have hardly any details of your case. Best to consult an attorney.
more...
kumar1
12-27 12:02 PM
I would say, you will be unemployed during that search period.
what if i want to join a company(like Teksystems,GCI,etc,...) on an hourly basis on their W2.What will be my status when an assignment is over and i have to search for another project.
what if i want to join a company(like Teksystems,GCI,etc,...) on an hourly basis on their W2.What will be my status when an assignment is over and i have to search for another project.
hot Olivia Palermo produced a
arnet
10-31 04:05 PM
my lawyer said that if anyone uses EAD to work or planning to use EAD soon (not H1B) then it is better to apply for EAD renewal before 6 months of current one expires. If you are in H1B not planning to use EAD even in future then you can renew it 3-4 months before expiry.
more...
house olivia palermo bob haircut.

mdcowboy
09-15 02:41 PM
:)
I know its too early..but 5 years or so when you become a Citizen, I may still be on H1-B, please exercise your right to vote and choose your constituents wisely to those who support Legal immigration!
I know its too early..but 5 years or so when you become a Citizen, I may still be on H1-B, please exercise your right to vote and choose your constituents wisely to those who support Legal immigration!
tattoo olivia palermo bob hair.
Jerrome
05-21 04:11 PM
I have received RFE for my spouse, I have not received the details yet, but need to clarify the following(i am in touch with my attorney also).
We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.
We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.
We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.
Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).
I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem?
We applied for her H1 in 2007 April, it got approved on September 2007.
We also applied 485 in July 2007 so she did not join the H1b Company on September 2007.
We applied COS to H4 on February 2008 but she started working on EAD from March 2008 onwards, she is still working on EAD.
Her H4 approved on November 2008(but i was no more in H1).
I think my wife's status is AOS from July 2007 onwards is that correct? Or is this a problem?
more...
pictures Olivia Palermo | Big Hair
kaarmaa
02-10 02:40 PM
In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.
what initiatives? Never seen any publicized...
what initiatives? Never seen any publicized...
dresses wallpaper olivia palermo hair.
calaway42
10-04 01:38 AM
Yes!!YES!! finally!!! woohoo!! i GOT IT!! thanx lost!
more...
makeup olivia palermo bob hair.

unseenguy
06-09 12:53 PM
When i went to Mumbai last december i got my H1B stamped. while coming to US i showed the POE my H1B stamped visa he asked me for Advanced parol document and i was Parolled.When i asked him i have a H1B stamped in my passport why do i need to be parolled. He answered AP has a higher preference than H1B.
the bottom line is " H1B stamping will not be considered for your entry". Its just a stamp for your satisfaction.
I am not going to stamp my H1B again. 18 months back when i came from Vancouver Canada the POE let me in by AP not by H1B visa. I asked him about my valid H1B and the POE told me you can enter using either one but we prefer AP.
If you are a local from mumbai then its okay to attend a interview and get stamped. They don't ask much in my interview. In my last interview they asked me in the picture you have a mouthstach and now you are clean shaven. So that is the level of questions asked at the interview. Its just 2-3 hours of work or maybe half a day if you wish to do it.
One more proble i went through at mumbai consulte, The dates were posted 1 week in advance and then a local person has to go and submit the document to the consulate. the FEDEX from US to India would be costing around 68 to 150 dollars and it needs to be reached within 1-2 days (i.e. 3 days before the interview). I got it done somehow.
J thomas
I entered on H1 visa this year. Me and my wife both arrived at the airport, I told the officer, my wife has AP and I have H1 visa. To which he said, where is your AP. I said, I have it but I prefer to use H1. Is it possible? He said thats fine. Your choice.
the bottom line is " H1B stamping will not be considered for your entry". Its just a stamp for your satisfaction.
I am not going to stamp my H1B again. 18 months back when i came from Vancouver Canada the POE let me in by AP not by H1B visa. I asked him about my valid H1B and the POE told me you can enter using either one but we prefer AP.
If you are a local from mumbai then its okay to attend a interview and get stamped. They don't ask much in my interview. In my last interview they asked me in the picture you have a mouthstach and now you are clean shaven. So that is the level of questions asked at the interview. Its just 2-3 hours of work or maybe half a day if you wish to do it.
One more proble i went through at mumbai consulte, The dates were posted 1 week in advance and then a local person has to go and submit the document to the consulate. the FEDEX from US to India would be costing around 68 to 150 dollars and it needs to be reached within 1-2 days (i.e. 3 days before the interview). I got it done somehow.
J thomas
I entered on H1 visa this year. Me and my wife both arrived at the airport, I told the officer, my wife has AP and I have H1 visa. To which he said, where is your AP. I said, I have it but I prefer to use H1. Is it possible? He said thats fine. Your choice.
girlfriend olivia palermo bob hair. sad
needhelp!
04-16 03:33 PM
get involved in your Texas state chapter when you finally make your move.
Flowermound is great, but Plano rocks! ;)
Flowermound is great, but Plano rocks! ;)
hairstyles Olivia Palermo#39;s Fashion Week

Green.Tech
06-10 10:32 PM
Keep trying to motivate folks. Not every individual has the same motivation as others and that can be due to numerous reasons but I do request folks to wake up and look at the bigger picture. Make the most of this opportunity. If not instantly, may be in future, you will definitely see the benefits of the calls that you make and the money that you contribute.
So, for all those who care enough and are motivated, please burn those phone lines and contribute financially. Stand up for yourself cuss no one else is going to fight for you!
So, for all those who care enough and are motivated, please burn those phone lines and contribute financially. Stand up for yourself cuss no one else is going to fight for you!
pkv
02-07 12:22 AM
Hi,
Need help with your knowledge here...
Read all the posts but Couldn't find exact information; so had to start a new thread.
I've received my 485 receipt Notice, which I filed in July last year and FP is also done. I didn't file File for EAD or AP along with I-485. My case is in TSC.
Now I want to file for EAD and have a few questions?
1. Can somebody guide me how can I file EAD on my own without using lawyer? What fee wil be applicable on this application?
2. I've a valid H1B from current employer who sponsered my GC. If I change employer using this EAD and go out of country sometime later, do I need AP to enter back in the country? or H1B would work??
3. What status would my spouse(currently h4) be on after I start using EAD?
4. is there in difference in processing time between e-filing and paper filing?
Thanks,
Need help with your knowledge here...
Read all the posts but Couldn't find exact information; so had to start a new thread.
I've received my 485 receipt Notice, which I filed in July last year and FP is also done. I didn't file File for EAD or AP along with I-485. My case is in TSC.
Now I want to file for EAD and have a few questions?
1. Can somebody guide me how can I file EAD on my own without using lawyer? What fee wil be applicable on this application?
2. I've a valid H1B from current employer who sponsered my GC. If I change employer using this EAD and go out of country sometime later, do I need AP to enter back in the country? or H1B would work??
3. What status would my spouse(currently h4) be on after I start using EAD?
4. is there in difference in processing time between e-filing and paper filing?
Thanks,
indyanguy
01-18 01:00 PM
diptam - Thanks for the reply. The letters I had sent earlier is very similar to the template of the letter you posted. I am going to get new letters and send them over. Hopefully, it will get me out of this crazy 140 delay.
getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.
By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?
getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.
By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?
No comments:
Post a Comment