tdasara
08-22 09:14 PM
That's because most people do even know what a I-485 looks like :confused: and will likely not know for years!
wallpaper cute nicki minaj hairstyles. Nicki Minaj Hairstyles 2010.
NKR
06-09 01:12 PM
His PD is sep 2003 which became current in April.. so it took him just over 2 months to get final approval.
That's encouraging, thanks for the info
That's encouraging, thanks for the info
Ramba
01-04 12:07 PM
I am in non-IT engineering field having stressful job, as my job is always challanging. Though, I have good career record, I want to get into relaxing job. I am getting advise to change my field to IT. Few of them advise me to take course in QA or SAP to change the field.
As most of the forum members are in IT field, perhaps this is a right place to get some advise.
I want to have a relaxing/flexible job as I want to enjoy the job (no brainy job, as I have done enough in my field). Are these QA or SAP jobs are stress free? What is the prospects or future for those jobs in long term? Before giving up 10 year career in engineering, I would like to do trade studies.
Thanks..
As most of the forum members are in IT field, perhaps this is a right place to get some advise.
I want to have a relaxing/flexible job as I want to enjoy the job (no brainy job, as I have done enough in my field). Are these QA or SAP jobs are stress free? What is the prospects or future for those jobs in long term? Before giving up 10 year career in engineering, I would like to do trade studies.
Thanks..
2011 cute nicki minaj hairstyles. Nicki Minaj; Lady Gaga;
number30
02-26 10:13 PM
Thank you. I was going to reply to Dealsnet and state that, but you beat me to it.
On a side note, i was going to add that out of status itself does not determine the start of the clock, for the 3 and 10 year bans, .. that would be "unlawful stay" determined from the expiration of the date on the I-94 OR an administrative determination of unlawful stay based on when they discovered the out of status situation. However, for the above purposes [GC based on marriage], this point is moot.
Moreover 3/10 ban will apply only when someone is trying to re-enter US. That means if you stay in US until you get green card ban will never affect.
On a side note, i was going to add that out of status itself does not determine the start of the clock, for the 3 and 10 year bans, .. that would be "unlawful stay" determined from the expiration of the date on the I-94 OR an administrative determination of unlawful stay based on when they discovered the out of status situation. However, for the above purposes [GC based on marriage], this point is moot.
Moreover 3/10 ban will apply only when someone is trying to re-enter US. That means if you stay in US until you get green card ban will never affect.
more...
vidhyajagi
08-16 03:17 PM
You can still continue to work with current employer even you get another I-797 approved. But the Consulting company filed on behalf of you need to withdraw the petition. According to my knowledge the fee is non-refundable and attorney fees - (my attorney charge only after petition is approved)...So you have'nt paid attorney fees you can ask for discount.
Also the New approved petition will be valid only you join the consulting company and after you receive first month paycheck. So you are fine to continue with current employer. Once you filed for your AOS and get EAD you may switch to EAD anytime or after 2years once your current H1-B expires.
Also the New approved petition will be valid only you join the consulting company and after you receive first month paycheck. So you are fine to continue with current employer. Once you filed for your AOS and get EAD you may switch to EAD anytime or after 2years once your current H1-B expires.
frostrated
09-23 01:28 PM
tell them she is in legal status, like that of a H4. also, you might say that she is not going to study as a full time student and therefore does not need a student visa. how many courses she takes up after getting admission is totally different.
more...
thescadaman
10-09 10:34 AM
This rule change can create problems when we are about to renew our H1Bs or EADs.
H1B: You can renew 6 months before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing
EAD: You can renew 120 days before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing.
Hmm.. this can get very messy if we have processing delays.. any inputs?
H1B: You can renew 6 months before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing
EAD: You can renew 120 days before expiry and it takes about 3 months for processing.
Hmm.. this can get very messy if we have processing delays.. any inputs?
2010 0328-nicki-minaj-do-dont-

Ann Ruben
04-17 12:32 PM
Yes, absolutely.
more...
reverendflash
10-21 02:18 AM
real quick...
Grateful Dead... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
another thread maybe...:cool:
Rev:elderly:
Grateful Dead... :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
another thread maybe...:cool:
Rev:elderly:
hair Nicki-Minaj-Fashion-Style
Eberth
10-15 10:05 PM
yeah is a paw print:rambo:
i need it for a website i'm working on
i need it for a website i'm working on
more...
unseenguy
02-23 12:01 PM
Hello everyone - My company has announced a 10% across the board paycut. I am sulking over it as there is no job guarantee. I am in a big consulting org. There are no new projects coming and my project is there till end of April. I have I140 approved but I am afraid that my employer may seek to revoke it , if I leave on my own.
Gurus - Do you think it is wise to use AC21 in this situation. It will take years for me to get back to (2-3) my original salary level and if I accept the paycut and lay off happens, the future employer may seek further paycut or same salary.
My wife has already lost job and hence I am paranoid that I have taken almost 50% paycut if we consider 2 incomes. I dont think economy is THAT bad.
Gurus - Do you think it is wise to use AC21 in this situation. It will take years for me to get back to (2-3) my original salary level and if I accept the paycut and lay off happens, the future employer may seek further paycut or same salary.
My wife has already lost job and hence I am paranoid that I have taken almost 50% paycut if we consider 2 incomes. I dont think economy is THAT bad.
hot hairstyles. nicki minaj
nonimmi
06-25 11:36 AM
It is free. I just got 8 photos done from AAA.... But I am plus member..
But even for regular member you should get 6 photos.
I called AAA. They said its free for Premium members only. I'm Plus member and price is $25 for 6 photos.
But even for regular member you should get 6 photos.
I called AAA. They said its free for Premium members only. I'm Plus member and price is $25 for 6 photos.
more...
house nicki minaj 2011 hairstyles.
bskrishna
06-09 11:49 AM
Thanks a lot for the VISA issue....
Cant i travel via Germany to India with stolen visa issue ?
Your travel agent should know if he/she is experienced about transit visa. Amsterdam does not need a transit visa (even with an invalid US visa). Not sure about Frankfurt.
You will need one for sure if you travel via UK. I had some friends who had to go through a lot of difficulty for going back on a B1 visa to India via Heathrow
Cant i travel via Germany to India with stolen visa issue ?
Your travel agent should know if he/she is experienced about transit visa. Amsterdam does not need a transit visa (even with an invalid US visa). Not sure about Frankfurt.
You will need one for sure if you travel via UK. I had some friends who had to go through a lot of difficulty for going back on a B1 visa to India via Heathrow
tattoo cute nicki minaj hairstyles.
pachai_attai
08-17 07:58 AM
sajimm, I was in similar situation like yours. During Dec 2004, Our doctor directly took xray test instead of TB skin test. Thats the reason I got NOID on 07/20/07.
I submitted my new 693 along with new TB skin test result and the case processing resumes on 08/15. The LUD is changing every day after that.
I submitted my new 693 along with new TB skin test result and the case processing resumes on 08/15. The LUD is changing every day after that.
more...
pictures tattoo New Music- Nicki Minaj
smiledentist
10-25 03:40 PM
Thanks, I am not sure if it applies to only H1 or even to I 140.
dresses images nicki minaj on ellen
lostinbeta
10-21 02:03 AM
True.... but I don't have a camera to practice on :P
Not even a digital one :(
Oh well... I will get over it..
Have fun on your camping trip =) :beam:
Not even a digital one :(
Oh well... I will get over it..
Have fun on your camping trip =) :beam:
more...
makeup wallpaper Nicki Minaj has
sixburgh
06-28 05:50 PM
Read carefully. It says 'However, there is an exception for people in H, L, K or V'. You are not on H1 right. That condition won't applicable for you.
I have an expired H1 VISA stamp, but an approved h1 i797 form approved till 2013, but I am using my EAD to work.
Assuming that, are you saying that I can go to a consulate, get a h1 stamp and reenter on h1 ? and by doing so I WILL NOT jeopardize my AOS?
Sorry to be a pain.
I am just trying to understand this properly.
I do not intend trouble.
Any replies that you guys are giving is very much appreciated.
I have an expired H1 VISA stamp, but an approved h1 i797 form approved till 2013, but I am using my EAD to work.
Assuming that, are you saying that I can go to a consulate, get a h1 stamp and reenter on h1 ? and by doing so I WILL NOT jeopardize my AOS?
Sorry to be a pain.
I am just trying to understand this properly.
I do not intend trouble.
Any replies that you guys are giving is very much appreciated.
girlfriend Nicki Minaj-Short Bob Cut
jthomas
06-10 12:11 PM
Sidbee,
thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.
I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.
Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).
You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.
I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.
J thomas
Man you are illegal in the country, And you want to pressurize your employer to follow the law.
If i was a employer , and had laid of a employee , I may not have reported the lay off, but if he tried to teach me the law , i would have surely reported it to the USCIS , as a illegal.
thank you sidbee and i would pray that you would never be in this position. Its hard to stay home without at job and secondly, with H1B laidoff its even tougher.
I was laidoff recently and i know the stress one goes through. That's the reason i am trying to help by making a IVjobhunters group. I have found my job and i have nothing to gain.
Sidbee if you cannot talk good or help please shut your mouth. . If someone is asking for help ( Laidoff means Was terminated from work for no reason of yours).
You have the right to ask your employer for one way return ticket to your home town. Its not just the international airport but till your home town, Its a law and you should get it.
I was laidoff and i took unemployment benifits, Sidbee, Give me a lecture.
J thomas
Man you are illegal in the country, And you want to pressurize your employer to follow the law.
If i was a employer , and had laid of a employee , I may not have reported the lay off, but if he tried to teach me the law , i would have surely reported it to the USCIS , as a illegal.
hairstyles Photo of Boys Hairstyles Short

njboy
09-10 10:20 PM
http://www.uscis.gov/graphics/publicaffairs/USCISToday_Sep_06.pdf
According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.
According to the illustrious director of uscis, Mr Emilio Gonzalez, the backlog reduction centers have made rapid progress. In feb 2004, form i140 took 11 months to clear, but as of july 2006, there are zero, i repeat 0 backlogs. It is awesome that he is focusing on the positive, but I would also like to know is how many hundreds of thousands are waiting for their first stage labor to clear.
kumar1305
02-25 05:10 PM
WOW. Stealing $30 worth of stuff makes her so bad?
I wonder what stealing from an employer by leaving early from work would mean.
You are beyond hopeless.
Here people are putting more than 8 hours a day. Many are doing twice the job. Doing Administration and development, development and support and what not. Employers do not want to recruit a new one. Have thrown all the stuff on poor H1Bs, can't run away just have to work hard to keep the status.
Which company which let you go early in the current economy? This kind of statements are an insult to all the hard working guys on this forum.
I wonder what stealing from an employer by leaving early from work would mean.
You are beyond hopeless.
Here people are putting more than 8 hours a day. Many are doing twice the job. Doing Administration and development, development and support and what not. Employers do not want to recruit a new one. Have thrown all the stuff on poor H1Bs, can't run away just have to work hard to keep the status.
Which company which let you go early in the current economy? This kind of statements are an insult to all the hard working guys on this forum.
tuhin
05-14 06:38 PM
RFE issued on May, 11th.
My lawyer has not received a letter yet, but I have kept him in the loop.
I am definitely worried.... fear of the unknown :mad:
Any ideas on what should I expect in the RFE?
....
EB3-I, Labor filed in Aug'2005.
I-485 filed in 2007.
My lawyer has not received a letter yet, but I have kept him in the loop.
I am definitely worried.... fear of the unknown :mad:
Any ideas on what should I expect in the RFE?
....
EB3-I, Labor filed in Aug'2005.
I-485 filed in 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment