venetian
07-06 11:44 AM
Please let me know whether it is possible for a person with valid H1B pettion with expired visa stamping can use the AP at POE to enter the US and continue to work in H1B without using EAD.
Thanks.
Thanks.
wallpaper Nicki Minaj Hair 2010 – 2011
iam_amit
02-20 05:47 PM
Members,
I need some help to act in right direction.
In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.
1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.
Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.
~cheers
I need some help to act in right direction.
In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.
1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.
Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.
~cheers
a1b2c3
07-10 05:17 PM
my PD is still not current :p
Just kidding..glad to see the dates move fwd.
Just kidding..glad to see the dates move fwd.
2011 Nicki Minaj Is Confirmed To
the_jaguar
03-25 01:48 PM
Folks,
I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:
1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).
I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.
I would like to share my success story of getting my I-485 application approved with a revoked/withdrawn I-140. We received our Green Cards and Welcome Letters in the mail yesterday. If you go through my profile, you should be able to get most of the information, but here it is anyway:
1] Company A applied for my LC followed by the I-140 application. We never got a chance to file I-485.
2] After I quite company A, they withdrew my I-140 application.
3] Company B started the process again with my labor application, followed by my new I-140 application. We didn't capture the older PD at this stage, but the A# was the same as the old one.
4] When we sent in our I-485 application, we included a letter describing that we would like to retain the older PD (we sent them a snippet of page 27 of the Field Adjudicator's Manual - Yates memo). In the interest of being transparent, we mentioned that the earlier I-140 was withdrawn by the previous employer. After an unrelated RFE, our case was finally approved last Friday (03/18).
I am sharing this information so that others who are stuck in a similar situation can use this as a datapoint in their struggle against the USCIS. I wish you all the very best in your Green Card journey.
more...
abhay
10-29 03:11 PM
Guys
I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?
Thanks
I entered Passport Issuing city as Bangalore instead of Washington DC in DS-156 form, I am not able to update these fields as they are locked. I cant cancel this appointment as I have already done once before and if I cancel again I wont be able to book for another 3 months. What do I do? Please respond if you have any answers. Will calling the New Delhi customer support line help?
Thanks

americandesi
10-04 01:41 PM
I've been living in the US for almost 4.5 years now. Last year I was flying from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and the security officer checking the Photo Id./boarding pass at LAX airport asked me the most intelligent question of the century.
"What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:
I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.
I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D
I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)
"What's the purpose of your visit to Las Vegas?":confused:
I would expect this kind of question at immigration check for international arrivals and not on domestic departures. May be took his job too seriously.
I thought of saying "Gambling, booze and girls" but just answered "Sightseeing" and he let me go :D
I also had a similar experience in Canada where an officer asked the purpose of visit to Canada in spite of showing my Canadian PR card :)
more...
Sakthisagar
04-30 10:01 AM
Even if CIR fails it is good for Legal immigrants. let amnesty fail but the amendment for Visa recapture wil be passed. Let the CIR come to the floor call all senators and congressmen, tell your story participate with IV
2010 We love Nicki Minaj#39;s #39;vibrant

prouddesi
10-15 04:31 PM
Hello Folks,
We have an excellent opportunity to set-up an IV booth. Details are posted on So Cal yahoo group with the link in my signature.
Venue: Diwali Mela, San Diego.
Date: Saturday, November 10th.
Target: A whopping 5000 visitors for recruitment and educational purposes.
I am looking for at least 4 So Cal volunteers/shift to take responsibility for 2 hour shifts at the booth. If San Diego/Orange County/LA members take turns in the booth shifts that day, this goal is achievable!
PLEASE SIGN-UP on the yahoo groups spreadsheet.
Thank you in advance! :)
Southern California IV members,
There are several action items that we are currently working on in the Southern California group including meeting with our lawmakers, membership drive events and getting together volunteers to make calls for the DC Rally. We urgently need active participants to help us carry out these action items. Please contribute your time and effort so that IV can succeed in resolving our issues.
For more information, join us at our yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
We have an excellent opportunity to set-up an IV booth. Details are posted on So Cal yahoo group with the link in my signature.
Venue: Diwali Mela, San Diego.
Date: Saturday, November 10th.
Target: A whopping 5000 visitors for recruitment and educational purposes.
I am looking for at least 4 So Cal volunteers/shift to take responsibility for 2 hour shifts at the booth. If San Diego/Orange County/LA members take turns in the booth shifts that day, this goal is achievable!
PLEASE SIGN-UP on the yahoo groups spreadsheet.
Thank you in advance! :)
Southern California IV members,
There are several action items that we are currently working on in the Southern California group including meeting with our lawmakers, membership drive events and getting together volunteers to make calls for the DC Rally. We urgently need active participants to help us carry out these action items. Please contribute your time and effort so that IV can succeed in resolving our issues.
For more information, join us at our yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
more...
kshitijnt
07-29 03:09 PM
I filed my I-485 on Aug 13, 2007 (Received date) under EB3 ROW (> 180 days). My I-140 was filed for job "Systems Analyst". I am now being offered a job as "Director of Development" managing the development process along with 30-40 people for another company. I know this theme has been discussed and has risks but would it be OK to take the job. I have approved EAD and AP due to expire on Nov 21 (will renew tomorrow just in case GC does not get approved by then). Has anyone been in this position? I have valid H1-B visa and have not used EAD or AP.
Any advice highly appreciated. thanks!
While I am not a lawyer, I would have a few questions:
1) Is your I140 approved?
2) How many years do you have on H1?
If you have time, discuss with the attorney/law firm of the new company. If they can certify the job is similar to your previous job, no questions.
2) Otherwise, I would definitely take this offer, file H1 transfer, start GC/Labor/I140 again.
The second step works well if you have atleast 2 years left on H1. Technically, you may know, you need to file the labor 365 days before your H1 expiration date, but you know attorneys and perm process will take sweet 3-6 months, so please plan accordingly.
3) Defer the offer by 3-6 months (But this is fraught with risks). If you dont get GC in this time frame, you will lose the offer.
Depends on what is more important for you? GC or better opportunity? Only you can decide.
Any advice highly appreciated. thanks!
While I am not a lawyer, I would have a few questions:
1) Is your I140 approved?
2) How many years do you have on H1?
If you have time, discuss with the attorney/law firm of the new company. If they can certify the job is similar to your previous job, no questions.
2) Otherwise, I would definitely take this offer, file H1 transfer, start GC/Labor/I140 again.
The second step works well if you have atleast 2 years left on H1. Technically, you may know, you need to file the labor 365 days before your H1 expiration date, but you know attorneys and perm process will take sweet 3-6 months, so please plan accordingly.
3) Defer the offer by 3-6 months (But this is fraught with risks). If you dont get GC in this time frame, you will lose the offer.
Depends on what is more important for you? GC or better opportunity? Only you can decide.
hair nicki minaj hair 2011.
ubetman
09-10 12:08 AM
Can we buy there in DC instead of ordering now and not receiving before we leave? I am from dallas and If I order on Monday, do you think I can get before friday? FYI: I am leaving on saturday morning...Thanks...
more...
lord_labaku
09-16 09:54 PM
Do you know whether the substituted LC was used by the original employee by using AC21. If that previous employee got their GC...then the subbed LC is void so 140 will be denied.
This confusion w.r.t AC21 & labor sub was the very reason that LC sub was abolished.
Good luck.
This confusion w.r.t AC21 & labor sub was the very reason that LC sub was abolished.
Good luck.
hot Nicki Minaj: Celebrity Hair
tdasara
02-11 09:06 PM
My passport was supposed to expiry 1/2007. I made 2 trips outside US (Canada and India) and while entering both the times my I-94 was dated till 6/2008 my H1b expiry.
I now have a new passport and so see no issues.
Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.
I now have a new passport and so see no issues.
Infact my H1b visa was stamped beyond the expiry of my passport so I'll have to carry both my passports with me.
more...
house nicki minaj hair 2011 Nicki
optimist578
11-19 09:56 AM
Hello All,
I just got my EAD approved and I am waiting for my AP. I want to go back to school full time to pursue more education. If I do so, what will happen to my immigration status?
Can I continue on my EAD? If yes, How?
If I transfer to F-1, what will happen to my PD, EAD and AP?
After completion of studies, can I utilize my PD or EAD?
Please advice!
I am also searching for directions to the university. But I don't think EAD would allow you to move to full-time student status. EAD is Employment Authorization Document and can be used only for employment, as far as I know. I will check with my lawyer too.
I just got my EAD approved and I am waiting for my AP. I want to go back to school full time to pursue more education. If I do so, what will happen to my immigration status?
Can I continue on my EAD? If yes, How?
If I transfer to F-1, what will happen to my PD, EAD and AP?
After completion of studies, can I utilize my PD or EAD?
Please advice!
I am also searching for directions to the university. But I don't think EAD would allow you to move to full-time student status. EAD is Employment Authorization Document and can be used only for employment, as far as I know. I will check with my lawyer too.
tattoo nicki minaj images 2010. nicki
indyanguy
01-18 01:00 PM
diptam - Thanks for the reply. The letters I had sent earlier is very similar to the template of the letter you posted. I am going to get new letters and send them over. Hopefully, it will get me out of this crazy 140 delay.
getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.
By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?
getrdone - By the labor application, I assume you are talking about the approved labor certificate that lists the experience and skills? If so, yes I do have a copy of it and will be including this language in the letters.
By the way, is it required to send 2 letters from each employer?
more...
pictures Nicki Minaj dons a
MAEB2TR
09-04 10:29 AM
I-485 with EB2 PD Sep 06 send on July 18. Once I receive the RN, I will apply for I-140 with EB2 PD March 2003 and request to transfer my pending I-485 application to the newly filed I-140 petition since my PD is current in September.
dresses Nicki Minaj Works Camo Hair;
cram
08-16 08:16 PM
Did you receive the FP notice or your attorney or both??
In my case, both my attorney and I received the FP notices.
In my case, both my attorney and I received the FP notices.
more...
makeup nicki minaj pink hair on bet
Dhundhun
06-03 03:19 PM
I came across one member who is taking ARRA in Northern california. He is a frequent visitor to IV forumn.
I have had applied for UI and did not have any issues yet. 9 weeks over. Secondly i have recently asked UI whether they would pay relocation if i get a job in a another state.
J Thoams
Thanks Thomas.
I have had applied for UI and did not have any issues yet. 9 weeks over. Secondly i have recently asked UI whether they would pay relocation if i get a job in a another state.
J Thoams
Thanks Thomas.
girlfriend nicki minaj grammys 2011 hair
rajeshalex
09-15 03:01 PM
This month they are prompt and published the date on correct date.
I cant beleive Eb2 NSC is 2008.
(Last month I had sent a complaint email to ombudsman since there was a major delay in publishing. My summary was if USCIS is not able to manage a small publishing dates, how will they manage large pile of applications.
Ombudsman had replied to this email.
I am not sure this email worked )
Rajesh
I cant beleive Eb2 NSC is 2008.
(Last month I had sent a complaint email to ombudsman since there was a major delay in publishing. My summary was if USCIS is not able to manage a small publishing dates, how will they manage large pile of applications.
Ombudsman had replied to this email.
I am not sure this email worked )
Rajesh
hairstyles Nicki Minaj Hair 2010 – 2011
njboy
02-12 02:29 PM
first of all, your question is irrelevant..if you are going to canada, you are not required to submit your i-94. your new i-94 is the one attached to your h1b approval..so ..it doesnt matter how long they stamp your visa..you can stay in US till the date of the i-94 you got attached to your h1b approval notice
sunny26
03-10 10:37 AM
if its for education then consult with ur lawyer whether its possible to file for eb3 with same labour.if not file for appeal and get some time.apply new labour
satishku_2000
08-01 06:02 PM
NSC gets all the USPS mail only once in AM.Other carriers like fedex,UPS etc, I have seen receipt times until 3PM. may be they accept later too, but I have not seen it in these forum or elsewhere.
I know this for a fact because,my AOS sent on september 30,2005,(last day when PD was current for my country) reached at 17.59,by FedExsameday ($335.00! went waste) but they picked it up only on 10/3/05 the next working day.USCIS sent back my 485,but processed I140.
Tried sending it back with fedex tracking, congressmans letter,Tried thru Ombudsman, to no avail.They did not accept my proof of earlier INS notice of accepting Postmark of 4/30/2001 or earlier, for 245(i) petition for illegals.
So they will bend their rule for illegals, but don't for legals!
I wish they will consider post mark for you.You can never predict anything from USCIS,there is no rhyme or reason for whatever they do.
Will they issue NOID so that I can try in either MTR or AAO process. What are the chances of sucess in MTR with a letter from FEDEX?
I know this for a fact because,my AOS sent on september 30,2005,(last day when PD was current for my country) reached at 17.59,by FedExsameday ($335.00! went waste) but they picked it up only on 10/3/05 the next working day.USCIS sent back my 485,but processed I140.
Tried sending it back with fedex tracking, congressmans letter,Tried thru Ombudsman, to no avail.They did not accept my proof of earlier INS notice of accepting Postmark of 4/30/2001 or earlier, for 245(i) petition for illegals.
So they will bend their rule for illegals, but don't for legals!
I wish they will consider post mark for you.You can never predict anything from USCIS,there is no rhyme or reason for whatever they do.
Will they issue NOID so that I can try in either MTR or AAO process. What are the chances of sucess in MTR with a letter from FEDEX?
No comments:
Post a Comment