chanduv23
03-15 06:57 AM
In 1996 I joined a residency on J-1
1999-2001 i did a fellowship
2001-2003 another fellowship- needed special permission from ECFMG
2003 started a waiver job and I'm still in the same job in my 4th year.
Good job in a very nice metropolitan area.
Home residency requirement is 2 years
The new Conrad law is certainly better and should make things somewhat easier.
Hi Paskal, I am trying to understand things here. So you got a "J1" transfer to do your fellowship and again another J1 transfer/extension to do your fellowship?
The reason I ask is, my wife is on h1b and is currently in her 1st year residency (IM) and wants to do a fellowship, so the fellowship must be done on a h1b only I guess and h1b is only for 6 years unless the organization files for GC and get extensions. In general how are fellowships on h1b or J1? As such residency on h1b is extremely in recent times so I guess same is with fellowship.
If you have gone through a J1 residency and 2 fellowships and a wiaver job for 4 years, means you really worked it out very hard. Members like you must be an inspiration for other IV members. Maybe you must submit your story to IV.
1999-2001 i did a fellowship
2001-2003 another fellowship- needed special permission from ECFMG
2003 started a waiver job and I'm still in the same job in my 4th year.
Good job in a very nice metropolitan area.
Home residency requirement is 2 years
The new Conrad law is certainly better and should make things somewhat easier.
Hi Paskal, I am trying to understand things here. So you got a "J1" transfer to do your fellowship and again another J1 transfer/extension to do your fellowship?
The reason I ask is, my wife is on h1b and is currently in her 1st year residency (IM) and wants to do a fellowship, so the fellowship must be done on a h1b only I guess and h1b is only for 6 years unless the organization files for GC and get extensions. In general how are fellowships on h1b or J1? As such residency on h1b is extremely in recent times so I guess same is with fellowship.
If you have gone through a J1 residency and 2 fellowships and a wiaver job for 4 years, means you really worked it out very hard. Members like you must be an inspiration for other IV members. Maybe you must submit your story to IV.
wallpaper Nicki Minaj Booty, Butt Before

raju_abc
07-21 10:03 PM
Hi,
I had applied for H1 for 2008 from two different employers.Both got approved.Now my concern is ,
1)would there be any problem during the Visa stamping?
2)What should i do to other visa ,which i will be not using?
3)How should i approach the employer whose employment i will be not accepting?
4)I have signed one offer letter from the employer but other employer had not provided me with the offer leter.so whom should i join?
I had applied for H1 for 2008 from two different employers.Both got approved.Now my concern is ,
1)would there be any problem during the Visa stamping?
2)What should i do to other visa ,which i will be not using?
3)How should i approach the employer whose employment i will be not accepting?
4)I have signed one offer letter from the employer but other employer had not provided me with the offer leter.so whom should i join?
satishku_2000
05-26 07:44 PM
As for as my knowlege pending I140s wont be effected. Senior members can currect me if i am wrong.
Thx.
All of the people who filed I-140 are screwed too because of the reduction in VISA numbers. This bill does not spare any one who is legally in this country.
Thx.
All of the people who filed I-140 are screwed too because of the reduction in VISA numbers. This bill does not spare any one who is legally in this country.
2011 2011 Nicki Minaj Booty Before
Dhundhun
06-03 01:57 AM
Hello All,
I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.
I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.
My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?
Thanks for all your answers.
S
Hi Surpreet,
Did you explore more on ARRA? Is it OK to take that benifit during AOS?
Thanks
I have read that it is not advisable to take any public assistance (like file for Unemployment) while on EAD.
I am a August 2007 filer with I140 approved and 485 filed > 180 days. I was recently laid off and I am planning to take COBRA for my health insurance needs. I have got some paperwork regarding ARRA Premium Reduction (American Recovery and Reinvestment Act) where it says if your job is involuntarily terminated you can get 65% payments for your COBRA payment from ARRA Premium Reduction program.
My questions for the experts is, is it advisable to take this assistance? Can it cause a RFE on my 485?
Thanks for all your answers.
S
Hi Surpreet,
Did you explore more on ARRA? Is it OK to take that benifit during AOS?
Thanks
more...
rvendra
05-18 02:11 PM
My case is EB 2 Dec 15th 2003 is priority date. I have filed my I 485 in August 2007. Still my case is pending more than 3 1/2 years. I have tried all possable options. Nothing is wokring out. Just simply telling background check is pending. Can you somebdoy helpme out other than WOM.
Thank you for your help
Raj
Thank you for your help
Raj
wandmaker
11-01 10:27 AM
Hi,
My employer applied for my H1b Extension and the case was received on Aug 5th by USCIS. The online status still shows the case to be in "Initial Review". Out of curiosity, I called USCIS and they told me that they can only reveal information abuot the case to my employer. So I called my employer and they gave me a shocking news - They had received an RFE about a month ago and they "forgot" to inform me. They are not revealing me the details of the RFE.
We have to respond to the RFE by Nov 3rd, and since I had a change of project(I did provide the previous client letter when we had originally applied for H1b extension) they are asking me to get a client letter and other proofs within a day!!!! My client is taking its on time and I do not think I will get the client letter to send it in time.
1) What are my options here? Not knowing what the RFE is, being told about the RFE with just 2 days remaining, can I threaten to take any legal action against my employer?
2) Is it my right to get a copy of the RFE?
3) How come the case status did not change on USCIS website?
My current visa expires on Nov 20th. Please advice ASAP!
#1 - H1B is company's petition, you are merely a beneficiery, you can not do anything.
#2 - It is not your right to ask for RFE notice copy, but you can request.
#3 - Dont rely on online status
Find a new employer, have your H1 transferred while your I-94 is valid.
My employer applied for my H1b Extension and the case was received on Aug 5th by USCIS. The online status still shows the case to be in "Initial Review". Out of curiosity, I called USCIS and they told me that they can only reveal information abuot the case to my employer. So I called my employer and they gave me a shocking news - They had received an RFE about a month ago and they "forgot" to inform me. They are not revealing me the details of the RFE.
We have to respond to the RFE by Nov 3rd, and since I had a change of project(I did provide the previous client letter when we had originally applied for H1b extension) they are asking me to get a client letter and other proofs within a day!!!! My client is taking its on time and I do not think I will get the client letter to send it in time.
1) What are my options here? Not knowing what the RFE is, being told about the RFE with just 2 days remaining, can I threaten to take any legal action against my employer?
2) Is it my right to get a copy of the RFE?
3) How come the case status did not change on USCIS website?
My current visa expires on Nov 20th. Please advice ASAP!
#1 - H1B is company's petition, you are merely a beneficiery, you can not do anything.
#2 - It is not your right to ask for RFE notice copy, but you can request.
#3 - Dont rely on online status
Find a new employer, have your H1 transferred while your I-94 is valid.
more...

wandmaker
07-23 07:44 AM
All,
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
(1) you first will have to apply for 140 with porting request until it is approved the PD is not yours (2) apply for 485, if the PD is current. NSC folks did the right by returning your application because concurrent filing is not possible, if the 140 has porting request.
I feel that those who concurrently filed I-140/485 in July 2007 are very lucky!
Here is my situation -
Previous Employer -
EB3,PD-Jan'04,I-140 cleared. Switched in June 2007 and wasn't able to file I-485 in July 2007
New Employer -
EB2, PD-Dec'-07, I-140 (Feb'08 - pending)
Question -
Based on Jun'08 Visa bulletin the dates for EB2-India were at Apr'04. Filed for I-140/485 based on my old priority date for EB3 labor (Jan'04). Explaining USCIS for PD transfer.
Well, folks at NSC did not understand the PD transfer concept and send my application back. Unclear as to what do now. I guess need to wait until the dates for EB2-India reach Dec'07 such that I can file.
Any "Creative" thoughts on how to approach USCIS moving forward.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Aamchimumbai
(1) you first will have to apply for 140 with porting request until it is approved the PD is not yours (2) apply for 485, if the PD is current. NSC folks did the right by returning your application because concurrent filing is not possible, if the 140 has porting request.
2010 Nicki Minaj Booty Before And
nousername
02-24 07:23 PM
It clearly says "evaluation from an official who has the authority to grant college-level credit for training and/or experience in the speciality at an accredited college or univeristy, which has a program for granting such credit based on an individual's training and/or work experience."
The above person is called a professor.
USCIS wants to know from a professor whether the job profile really needs the degree's you have i.e. is that a good match?
I'm an analyst myself and was asked if MBA is relevant to what the job is. Any educated person can answer that question but USCIS wanted a letter from some professor. If you attorney can not do it then approach your old professors and tell them that you need a letter stating that the job profile you have requires the degree which you also have.. Makes sense??? More like a recommendation letter without actually stating your name.
Hi NoUserName,
here more details:
Bachelors in Civil
Masters in Civil
And having 3+ years experience as computer systems analyst
My lawyer is saying just educational evaluation is fine but after I read the query they are looking for more.
I really confused how to answer this query, if you have any ideal please help me
The above person is called a professor.
USCIS wants to know from a professor whether the job profile really needs the degree's you have i.e. is that a good match?
I'm an analyst myself and was asked if MBA is relevant to what the job is. Any educated person can answer that question but USCIS wanted a letter from some professor. If you attorney can not do it then approach your old professors and tell them that you need a letter stating that the job profile you have requires the degree which you also have.. Makes sense??? More like a recommendation letter without actually stating your name.
Hi NoUserName,
here more details:
Bachelors in Civil
Masters in Civil
And having 3+ years experience as computer systems analyst
My lawyer is saying just educational evaluation is fine but after I read the query they are looking for more.
I really confused how to answer this query, if you have any ideal please help me
more...

trueguy
08-09 12:58 AM
^^^^^^^
bump
^^^^^^^
bump
^^^^^^^
hair Nicki Minaj Booty Before
gparr
July 25th, 2005, 07:06 PM
I enjoy shooting white objects, particularly snow and white flowers, because it's difficult to get the exposures right and to avoid blowing out highlights. However, I'm never happy with the results I get when I process the images in Photoshop. Below is a shot of an Angel's Trumpet bloom I shot the other day. The challenge is to download the RAW file (link below) and process it to either show me that it can be better than my effort or to confirm for me that I'm on target with my image processing. If you post your version, please also post details of what you did in Photoshop so I can try to replicate it. Have fun and thanks.
Gary
Download the RAW file:
http://www.gparr.com/images/gparrraw.zip
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/angeltrump03.jpg
Gary
Download the RAW file:
http://www.gparr.com/images/gparrraw.zip
http://www.dphoto.us/forumphotos/data/500/angeltrump03.jpg
more...
gman
07-29 05:47 PM
what was job description before becoming Director? Did you apply AC21 by default? Seems like you do not have to notify INS unless you get an RFE
hot Does Nicki Minaj have plastic
tiger05
03-01 07:45 PM
Hi Rocky,
Thanks for your reply
Ya I was on unpaid vacation and 2006 was my first year. I will discuss with my attorney also.
Thanks for your reply
Ya I was on unpaid vacation and 2006 was my first year. I will discuss with my attorney also.
more...
house Nicki Minaj Booty, Butt Before

snathan
02-17 08:03 PM
I am working in US from Feb 2007 to till date. I was on H1-B visa This H1-B petition is valid till 30 sep,2009. I am currently on project which ends on 31 March 2009 . Before that I want to change my employer .
Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks...
If you have all the papers in place and never be out of status, you can do tranfer now itself. If everything is in place, still if you get REF...its out of luck. In that case you might get RFE in extension also.
If fact you can do the transfer and extension at the same time. I did file in couple of weeks gape and both got approved.
Some ppl suggested me Transfer H1 with extention immediately. Some said that stay with current employer have extention and then transfer .
Is there any problem now a days for H1 Transfers ?
Please give me your valuable suggestions.
Thanks...
If you have all the papers in place and never be out of status, you can do tranfer now itself. If everything is in place, still if you get REF...its out of luck. In that case you might get RFE in extension also.
If fact you can do the transfer and extension at the same time. I did file in couple of weeks gape and both got approved.
tattoo girlfriend nicki minaj booty
little_willy
07-29 11:23 PM
I think they should change the title on their page to How may I harass you? :)
LOL ;-) Had a chuckle after a frustrating day. Thanks.
LOL ;-) Had a chuckle after a frustrating day. Thanks.
more...
pictures nicki minaj booty before

kart2007
10-13 07:48 PM
What if EAD and AP is lost in mail. Do I need to pay fee again for refiling?
if yes that sucks!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, yes, apply for a replacement EAD asap.
see this: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22004
if yes that sucks!!!!!!!
Unfortunately, yes, apply for a replacement EAD asap.
see this: http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=22004
dresses nicki minaj booty before
unit
09-16 07:43 PM
Thank you for your responses.
My situation is different, since my 485 is not yet approved (PD Dec 2006 EB2).
Company A applied for my GC (140 approved and 485 filed in July 2007), but I have never worked for company-A. I had been working for company-B during all these on H1. However I am now with company-C for last 6 months using EAD.
I have never done the AC-21, since my lawyer said that is not required since I was with company-B and did not change jobs in between.
In my case, company-A is not closing down, and I am willing to work for them after 6 months or so.
My question is are there any risks in my 485 in this context?
Should I be moving to company-A to reduce any risk?
Would appreciate your responses in this.
My situation is different, since my 485 is not yet approved (PD Dec 2006 EB2).
Company A applied for my GC (140 approved and 485 filed in July 2007), but I have never worked for company-A. I had been working for company-B during all these on H1. However I am now with company-C for last 6 months using EAD.
I have never done the AC-21, since my lawyer said that is not required since I was with company-B and did not change jobs in between.
In my case, company-A is not closing down, and I am willing to work for them after 6 months or so.
My question is are there any risks in my 485 in this context?
Should I be moving to company-A to reduce any risk?
Would appreciate your responses in this.
more...
makeup nicki minaj booty before
seaken75
07-14 10:47 PM
USCIS is not required to return your adjustment of status applications within any timeframe. If your number becomes current before you receive your applications back, i suggest that you send in new applications and indicate on the I-485 that you submitted adjustment of status applications in July 2007 and have not yet received any correspondence from USCIS on the case.
girlfriend nicki minaj booty before
sreeanne
10-12 12:01 PM
I filed my case on July 17th to TSC. No Checks cashed yet / No receipts.:mad:
Today USCIS supposed to release bulletin. I hope TSC/NSC moves 5 more days ahead.
I have a question though : Will USCIS releases bulletin like this once both service centers dates touched Aug 17th which is the last date of submitting 485 applications due to July visa bulletin fiasco.
I even checked Oh Law firm website and they posted still 400,000 applications were waiting to be processed.
Any thoughts about this?
Today USCIS supposed to release bulletin. I hope TSC/NSC moves 5 more days ahead.
I have a question though : Will USCIS releases bulletin like this once both service centers dates touched Aug 17th which is the last date of submitting 485 applications due to July visa bulletin fiasco.
I even checked Oh Law firm website and they posted still 400,000 applications were waiting to be processed.
Any thoughts about this?
hairstyles 2011 nicki minaj before after

maharshijb
05-04 12:06 PM
I was on H1B, recently got laid off (last week of February, 2009) --Since my wife is on H1B also, I changed my status to H4, which got approved a week back (3rd wk of April, 2009)...Now I've gotten to a point where I will soon be getting an offer from a company..
Can I start working, once they file for H4 to H1B transfer? or Does it have to be approved in order for me to start working?
Can I start working, once they file for H4 to H1B transfer? or Does it have to be approved in order for me to start working?
askreddy
08-16 05:03 PM
Hi
What is your Received and Notice dates for 485.Just checking is this related topre adjuducation process.
Thanks
What is your Received and Notice dates for 485.Just checking is this related topre adjuducation process.
Thanks
Berkeleybee
04-08 03:03 PM
They probablly will put one or two into it, but I would think most of the conference member will be from other sectors, which could be positive.
Your belief in raw majority votes in the conference is touching. ;-) But all it takes is one person -- one Sensenbrenner, or equivalent to build a coalition within the conference, and one house leader to pick and choose the members of the conference.
To reiterate -- 20% of the house is in the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus. The house bill was voted in by a clear majority. Chew on that.
Your belief in raw majority votes in the conference is touching. ;-) But all it takes is one person -- one Sensenbrenner, or equivalent to build a coalition within the conference, and one house leader to pick and choose the members of the conference.
To reiterate -- 20% of the house is in the House (Anti) Immigration Caucus. The house bill was voted in by a clear majority. Chew on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment