
babuworld
02-08 11:11 AM
Hi,
I filed it for my wife. Please follow the following steps
1. https://efiling.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/ Register your by clicking on new user
2.After Registering it will ask you to select with forms you want to file online.
3. Select I-765 (EAD) file . Make sure you have the following information with you Passport number,Current I-94, DOB, A# number etc, H1B or H4 info ready.
4. Once you fill the form , it will ask for credit card information.
5. Once you submit the form . it will automatically generate LIN number for you.
6. Please Post that form to TSC or NSC what ever center you belong.
NOTE: Please do not post any other document unless asked by USCIS.
7. You will get Recipt number in One week also you will get Figure Print Notice the following week.
Hope this information will help you alot.
I did efiling for Myself and we got Receipt Notice is one week. Figure Print in next week and EAD in 11 weeks.
Good Luck!
Thanks,
babuworld.
I filed it for my wife. Please follow the following steps
1. https://efiling.uscis.dhs.gov/efile/ Register your by clicking on new user
2.After Registering it will ask you to select with forms you want to file online.
3. Select I-765 (EAD) file . Make sure you have the following information with you Passport number,Current I-94, DOB, A# number etc, H1B or H4 info ready.
4. Once you fill the form , it will ask for credit card information.
5. Once you submit the form . it will automatically generate LIN number for you.
6. Please Post that form to TSC or NSC what ever center you belong.
NOTE: Please do not post any other document unless asked by USCIS.
7. You will get Recipt number in One week also you will get Figure Print Notice the following week.
Hope this information will help you alot.
I did efiling for Myself and we got Receipt Notice is one week. Figure Print in next week and EAD in 11 weeks.
Good Luck!
Thanks,
babuworld.
wallpaper nicki minaj before and after
gcdreamer05
11-20 11:11 AM
This is good for texas but how abt nebraska ...... are they planning to do anything better now ? my app was sent to nebraska....... to the desert i guess ...... :rolleyes:
yagw
08-04 06:33 PM
I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.
Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?
Thanks,
India EB2; PD - Nov 05
I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;
Nope. You will be asked to pay double the amount for 485 since they approved it before your EAD :D
Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?
Thanks,
India EB2; PD - Nov 05
I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;
Nope. You will be asked to pay double the amount for 485 since they approved it before your EAD :D
2011 Nicki Minaj Before And After
gc_maine2
07-12 02:11 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=6319
In this thread people are discussing mostly for the July 485 cases, so the name is not exactly the "485 rejection", but similar situations are discussed here.
Thanks
Do you know which thread? I tried some searching but I found a poll but not the details of 485 that were rejected
In this thread people are discussing mostly for the July 485 cases, so the name is not exactly the "485 rejection", but similar situations are discussed here.
Thanks
Do you know which thread? I tried some searching but I found a poll but not the details of 485 that were rejected
more...

ranahosur
07-15 07:39 PM
I got an offer from a company, it is not a consulting company. In the offer letter it is mentioned that in case I leave the company or they terminate my employment (there is no time limit for this clause), I will have to pay back H1 cost. (The word H1 cost is mentioned).
I would like to know if this is something I will have to be scared about? I know that it is illegal to ask for H1 cost.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
R
I would like to know if this is something I will have to be scared about? I know that it is illegal to ask for H1 cost.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks
R

jasmin45
05-14 08:40 PM
Here are the details.. you can determine if you fit in.
EB2 Eligibility :-
The EB-2 classification includes: aliens who are "members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent" and aliens "who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural, or educational interests or welfare of the United States."
A petition for a foreign professional holding an advanced degree may be filed when the job requires an advanced degree (beyond the baccalaureate) and the alien possesses such a degree or the equivalent. The petition must include documentation, such as an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the specialty.
Qualified alien physicians who will be practicing medicine in an area of the United States certified by the Department of Health and Human Services as underserved may also qualify for this classification. Read more about this program.
In order to be classified as having exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, the individual must provide documentation of three of the following:
An official academic record showing the alien has a degree, diploma, certificate or similar award from a college, university, school or other institution of learning relating to the area of exceptional ability;
Letters documenting at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation being sought;
A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;
Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary or other remuneration for services which demonstrates exceptional ability;
Membership in professional associations;
Recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
If the above standards do not apply to the petitioner's occupation, other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.
Application Procedures
USCIS Form I-140 Petition for Alien Worker is required. Your employer must file a USCIS Form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker) at the USCIS Regional Service Center that serves the area where you will work.
EB-2 petitions must generally be accompanied by an approved, individual labor certification from the Department of Labor on Form ETA-750. Please see the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration for more information.
If you are a worker with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, you may apply to waive the requirement that you have a job offer if such a waiver would be in the national interest. To apply for a national interest waiver, you must submit Department of Labor Form ETA-750B. Please see the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration for more information.
Forms are available by calling 1-800-870-3676, or by submitting a request through our forms by mail system. For further information on filing fees, please see USCIS filing fees, fee waiver request procedures, and the USCIS fee waiver policy memo. Please click here for more information on USCIS offices.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3460194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=91919c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
EB2 Eligibility :-
The EB-2 classification includes: aliens who are "members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent" and aliens "who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural, or educational interests or welfare of the United States."
A petition for a foreign professional holding an advanced degree may be filed when the job requires an advanced degree (beyond the baccalaureate) and the alien possesses such a degree or the equivalent. The petition must include documentation, such as an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the specialty.
Qualified alien physicians who will be practicing medicine in an area of the United States certified by the Department of Health and Human Services as underserved may also qualify for this classification. Read more about this program.
In order to be classified as having exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, the individual must provide documentation of three of the following:
An official academic record showing the alien has a degree, diploma, certificate or similar award from a college, university, school or other institution of learning relating to the area of exceptional ability;
Letters documenting at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation being sought;
A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;
Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary or other remuneration for services which demonstrates exceptional ability;
Membership in professional associations;
Recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
If the above standards do not apply to the petitioner's occupation, other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.
Application Procedures
USCIS Form I-140 Petition for Alien Worker is required. Your employer must file a USCIS Form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker) at the USCIS Regional Service Center that serves the area where you will work.
EB-2 petitions must generally be accompanied by an approved, individual labor certification from the Department of Labor on Form ETA-750. Please see the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration for more information.
If you are a worker with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, you may apply to waive the requirement that you have a job offer if such a waiver would be in the national interest. To apply for a national interest waiver, you must submit Department of Labor Form ETA-750B. Please see the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration for more information.
Forms are available by calling 1-800-870-3676, or by submitting a request through our forms by mail system. For further information on filing fees, please see USCIS filing fees, fee waiver request procedures, and the USCIS fee waiver policy memo. Please click here for more information on USCIS offices.
http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3460194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=91919c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD
more...

thamizhan
07-18 10:15 AM
Any information about returned applicantion filed for July ?
2010 nicki minaj before and after
hibworker
01-04 02:26 PM
Probably I did not make myself clear .
I don't care about any in-state tution or financial assistance .
My question is, is it possible to even file for COS from H4 to F1 after getting F1 denied in India .
Here is the timeline
Nov 2010 - COS from H4 to F1 approved in US.
Dec 2010 - Went to india for F1 Stamping and it was denied.
Jan 2011 - Came to US on H4 visa .
Now is it possible to apply for COS to F1 again ? . Will the F1 denial in India have any impact on COS to F1 processing ?
Sure she can apply for COS to F1. I am not sure what impact denial in India will have, but its worth a shot. However, for OPT the student needs to be in F1 status for at least 1 academic year - so check with her school if she will meet the OPT requirement after switching back to F1
I don't care about any in-state tution or financial assistance .
My question is, is it possible to even file for COS from H4 to F1 after getting F1 denied in India .
Here is the timeline
Nov 2010 - COS from H4 to F1 approved in US.
Dec 2010 - Went to india for F1 Stamping and it was denied.
Jan 2011 - Came to US on H4 visa .
Now is it possible to apply for COS to F1 again ? . Will the F1 denial in India have any impact on COS to F1 processing ?
Sure she can apply for COS to F1. I am not sure what impact denial in India will have, but its worth a shot. However, for OPT the student needs to be in F1 status for at least 1 academic year - so check with her school if she will meet the OPT requirement after switching back to F1
more...

GCWhru
08-04 05:04 PM
anoopraj2010,
We are also on the same boat. My GC (primary ) approved on Aug 2008 and my wife's 485 still pending, we have returned back from India last week and no questions asked about her AP.
We are also on the same boat. My GC (primary ) approved on Aug 2008 and my wife's 485 still pending, we have returned back from India last week and no questions asked about her AP.
hair Nicki Minaj pictures efore
athanga
04-29 04:36 PM
I personally know of a case that got lottery selected email confirmation today afternoon. (04/29/08)
Non Premium Processing, Non Masters Quota.
So I guess USCIS is processing all cases slowly and the emails were not send in bulk.
Non Premium Processing, Non Masters Quota.
So I guess USCIS is processing all cases slowly and the emails were not send in bulk.
more...
reverendflash
10-28 10:04 PM
I know how you feel...
I just had a $5k client "crawfish" on me...
It wasn't totally his fault, he went out of business... :*(
I didn't do a lot up front, just becuase I was concerned about getting paid... I still lost money... :*(
Oh well, back to the streets to drum up more clients...
::holds up a sign that says "will make web site for food" ::
Rev:elderly:
I just had a $5k client "crawfish" on me...
It wasn't totally his fault, he went out of business... :*(
I didn't do a lot up front, just becuase I was concerned about getting paid... I still lost money... :*(
Oh well, back to the streets to drum up more clients...
::holds up a sign that says "will make web site for food" ::
Rev:elderly:
hot Lynne Curtin efore and after

FinalGC
05-01 11:05 AM
singhsa3:
You are missing one important point......You are trying to move the way state and federal govt works. State govt work environment is very similar to Indian or Chinese Govt....Logic and ethusiasm to change is missing here....
You have to work for State Govt to know this fact. The only way you can get them to do stuff, is being at a Director level job in the USCIS or perhaps lobbying with Congressmen. They only understand laws and policies.
Anyway I do not want to discourage you......Keep up the enthusiam dude!!!
What you may want to do is, write to the NEW Director, with your proposal and also send a copy to all the senators who have recently proposed new EB related immigration bills. This might make an impact...
You are missing one important point......You are trying to move the way state and federal govt works. State govt work environment is very similar to Indian or Chinese Govt....Logic and ethusiasm to change is missing here....
You have to work for State Govt to know this fact. The only way you can get them to do stuff, is being at a Director level job in the USCIS or perhaps lobbying with Congressmen. They only understand laws and policies.
Anyway I do not want to discourage you......Keep up the enthusiam dude!!!
What you may want to do is, write to the NEW Director, with your proposal and also send a copy to all the senators who have recently proposed new EB related immigration bills. This might make an impact...
more...
house Nicki Minaj Before Plastic

jonty_11
07-11 06:21 PM
Congresswoman Zoe Lofgren (D-CA), chair of the House Immigration Subcommittee, sent Secretary Chertoff a list of questions and a request for documents from USCIS to get to the bottom of the whole Visa Bulletin fiasco. The letter is very interesting not just because it puts a heck of a lot of pressure on DHS right now, but also because Lofgren's folks imply from the questions that USCIS was short circuiting established security clearance procedures to "pre-request" visa numbers from DOS. If it turns out full security clearances were not carried out, USCIS will either need to say that they had the legal justification (which would be a public relations disaster for the agency) or that they intended to complete the checks after the fact (which would be a direct violation of their own regulations). The only way to avoid answering the questions and to make this go away would be to eat crow and start working the case July cases.
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
Download letter_to_chertoff_re_visa_bulletin_issues_july_9_ 2007.pdf
What I dont understnad is that if they skipped security clearances on AOS applications to use up numbers..how does it imply taht they would have to eat crow and accept July application...Logic doesnt explain this,
They have alrady made teh blunder of skipping sec clearances...What they can now request is to go back and correct that mistake and ask that any and all applications in July be rejected so that they can do sec clearance on the ones they already used up/approved..
Does that make sense.?
http://blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/
Download letter_to_chertoff_re_visa_bulletin_issues_july_9_ 2007.pdf
What I dont understnad is that if they skipped security clearances on AOS applications to use up numbers..how does it imply taht they would have to eat crow and accept July application...Logic doesnt explain this,
They have alrady made teh blunder of skipping sec clearances...What they can now request is to go back and correct that mistake and ask that any and all applications in July be rejected so that they can do sec clearance on the ones they already used up/approved..
Does that make sense.?
tattoo Lyn May efore and after
sanju_dba
09-14 01:27 PM
If you feel IV is our only hope/interpreter, then lets fuel it.
We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
$10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.
Please take your poll above.
Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.
We all know IV needs funds to operate and to drive our concerns.
I propose $100K raffle every month, result will be announced on the VB day, if VB brings bad news atleast our raffle may get a good one! :D
each ticket may be sold for $10 ,
$10 x 20,000 tickets = 200k
100k for IV , 100k can be split to top 10 winners.
Please take your poll above.
Experts can add suggestions to help it construct.
more...
pictures nicki minaj before she was

gcformeornot
08-10 11:03 AM
Hello All
My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
"The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
Please Help
if employer or Lawyers are issuing check then how this will happen.(unless your employer, lawyer and you live in same address):)
My employer paid me for my 485 application,he gave me his personal checks in the name of uscis, i applied with those checks, now i hear that
"The Address Printed On your checks Must Match the adress given in work sheets[in 485]"
I am confused,will they accept the application,checks are not cashed yet,applied on july18th
Please Help
if employer or Lawyers are issuing check then how this will happen.(unless your employer, lawyer and you live in same address):)
dresses nicki minaj before after.
signin241
07-24 09:15 PM
Thanks for the responses.
I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.
I have the affidavits and the birth certificate with me. The problem is with the misspelled names on those when compared to my passport.
more...
makeup and after plastic surgery?

kate123
06-17 12:22 PM
It is illegal to sell iphone apps on F1
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Please do not take this as a legal advice.
Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Please do not take this as a legal advice.
girlfriend Nicki Minaj after cosmetic
deepimpact
09-18 08:53 PM
that is the part of the problem...... uscis has never provided correct and complete size of the backlog..... if backlog size were to be 190,000 then the dates should get current in all of the eb1, eb2 and eb3 categories in around 1 year.... how many here expect the dates to be current for all categories in around 1 year? probably close to zero.... nevertheless, most people think that the size of the backlog is equal to the number of applicants ahead of them..... which is to say that those ahead in line for each one of us is the cause of the backlog and not part of the backlog.... and those behind us do not deserve to be counted with us..... perhaps they should just wait period...... this is the formula most people here seem to use to derive at the size of the backlog.... hence difference versions and different numbers for the size of the backlog.....
USCIS admits to a backlog of 190K but most are in EB2-I/C and EB3 with a PD earlier than Aug 2007. No one knows how many people are waiting in these categories with approved I-140s from Aug2007-Sep2010. It could be another 150-200K. S0 even if the backlog is not 800K, but its around 400K.
USCIS admits to a backlog of 190K but most are in EB2-I/C and EB3 with a PD earlier than Aug 2007. No one knows how many people are waiting in these categories with approved I-140s from Aug2007-Sep2010. It could be another 150-200K. S0 even if the backlog is not 800K, but its around 400K.
hairstyles hairstyles Nicki Minaj Before
morchu
05-12 05:47 PM
Thanks for clarifying this.
OK, I think the easiest way to deal with this is to look at the actual filing receipt for the I-485. If the receipt was for an amount reflecting the old fee schedule, then you need to pay for a new I-765 petition. If you paid the $1010 new filing fee, you would be okay with not paying.
OK, I think the easiest way to deal with this is to look at the actual filing receipt for the I-485. If the receipt was for an amount reflecting the old fee schedule, then you need to pay for a new I-765 petition. If you paid the $1010 new filing fee, you would be okay with not paying.
FinalGC
01-13 03:02 PM
Hello friends,
This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?
Thanks in advance
kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005
This may sound silly but I could really use some help here. My case has been current for a while now and its not been approved yet. Calling USCIS is no use since the Cust Serv Rep literally tell you the exact same words that are in the online status. I've been doing Infopass every week now for the past month. Last week they said that the case has been assigned to an officer. I'm going to Mumbai on Feb 3rd and was hoping that my case would be processed before then. Any ideas to get that file picked up by the officer?
Thanks in advance
kedrex: How do you say your case is current...Your profile says Jan 06 EB2....the VB is stating Jan 22, 2005
ramaonline
11-19 03:16 AM
F1 requires non-immigrant intent. Change of status to F1 may be difficult once you have filed for I140/485
No comments:
Post a Comment