nchendica
06-24 06:53 PM
I am also on the same boat. Did you get answer for your question? i.e. linking your old 485 to new I-140?
Thanks,
Naga
Hi,
My company gave ma a substitution labor and it is having a problem in term of degree.
My I-485 is also pending based on that I-140.
1. Is it possible to apply new labor and I-140 in premium processing and use that new I-140 for previously applied I-485?
2. In substitution labor that person was having 4 years of Bachelor degree and I have 3 years of bachelor degree, lawyer said there is a chance for get approval for I-140 based on substitution labor.
Please advice.
Raj Soni
Thanks,
Naga
Hi,
My company gave ma a substitution labor and it is having a problem in term of degree.
My I-485 is also pending based on that I-140.
1. Is it possible to apply new labor and I-140 in premium processing and use that new I-140 for previously applied I-485?
2. In substitution labor that person was having 4 years of Bachelor degree and I have 3 years of bachelor degree, lawyer said there is a chance for get approval for I-140 based on substitution labor.
Please advice.
Raj Soni
wallpaper miranda lambert hair straight.
simple1
06-03 02:00 PM
fool's post. yes you are.
The H1B are positioned better as they can relocate quickly. Most of USC and GC dont relocate due to housing ownership. While H1B homeownership is low.
I personally know atleast 20+ USC not willing to move to greener grounds just because they have house.
Housing did create a biased USC/GC jobseeker.
06/03/2009: Increasingly Hostile Environment in the U. S. Against H-1B Foreign Workers
H-1B foreign worker visa program has been facing hostility all over lately. Introduction of H-1B restriction bill in the Congress is just one environment that has been widely publicized. However, at the administrative level, the H-1B visa program has been going through a number of problems without much publicity. For Fiscal Year 2010 H-1B program, unlike previous years, there is a short of H-1B petitions to fill the annual cap this year two months after the agency first started taking in the petitions beginning from April 1, 2009. On the surface, the workloads of the new H-1B petitions have been substantially reduced for the agency, but in reality, the employers that filed the new H-1B petitions have been facing tons of boiler plate Request for Evidence demanding tons of documents over and over causing tremendous delays in adjudication of the petitions. The hostile environment does not end with the new H-1B petitions. Report indicates that the H-1B workers are increasingly stranded abroad not being able to obtain the visa stamp abroad pending so-called protracted security checks and consequently not being able to return to the U.S. to resume employment. Should this environment continue, the business environment for the U.S. businesses will continuously deteriorate and the businesses will continuously suffer unless they take out their businesses and jobs abroad to meet the needed workforces in order to stay in business in increasingly competitive global economy. Nothing will be able to stop the offshore outsourcing of the U.S. businesses. This is something the Obama Administration should think about very quick before too late.
source:http://immigration-law.com/
Donot be suprised to expect more, one of my friends at IBM got letter (from IBM attorney) asking to state client location etc..I think it could be based on any new USCIS H1B rules or verification ??
How things change over time..1999 and 2009 opposite in almost most ways. job offers, rates, hostility, length of job contracts etc
The H1B are positioned better as they can relocate quickly. Most of USC and GC dont relocate due to housing ownership. While H1B homeownership is low.
I personally know atleast 20+ USC not willing to move to greener grounds just because they have house.
Housing did create a biased USC/GC jobseeker.
06/03/2009: Increasingly Hostile Environment in the U. S. Against H-1B Foreign Workers
H-1B foreign worker visa program has been facing hostility all over lately. Introduction of H-1B restriction bill in the Congress is just one environment that has been widely publicized. However, at the administrative level, the H-1B visa program has been going through a number of problems without much publicity. For Fiscal Year 2010 H-1B program, unlike previous years, there is a short of H-1B petitions to fill the annual cap this year two months after the agency first started taking in the petitions beginning from April 1, 2009. On the surface, the workloads of the new H-1B petitions have been substantially reduced for the agency, but in reality, the employers that filed the new H-1B petitions have been facing tons of boiler plate Request for Evidence demanding tons of documents over and over causing tremendous delays in adjudication of the petitions. The hostile environment does not end with the new H-1B petitions. Report indicates that the H-1B workers are increasingly stranded abroad not being able to obtain the visa stamp abroad pending so-called protracted security checks and consequently not being able to return to the U.S. to resume employment. Should this environment continue, the business environment for the U.S. businesses will continuously deteriorate and the businesses will continuously suffer unless they take out their businesses and jobs abroad to meet the needed workforces in order to stay in business in increasingly competitive global economy. Nothing will be able to stop the offshore outsourcing of the U.S. businesses. This is something the Obama Administration should think about very quick before too late.
source:http://immigration-law.com/
Donot be suprised to expect more, one of my friends at IBM got letter (from IBM attorney) asking to state client location etc..I think it could be based on any new USCIS H1B rules or verification ??
How things change over time..1999 and 2009 opposite in almost most ways. job offers, rates, hostility, length of job contracts etc
tabletpc
09-02 04:45 PM
I will be taking up a new job and I have been told by the new employer that, benifits will start after 30 days.
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
I presently have insurence through my employer. My understnading is that, insurence stops the day I leave the present employer. Now how do i handle the stop gap in insurence to be on safer side...??
Any help is appreciated...
2011 Miranda Lambert#39;s hair
GCwaitforever
05-22 04:01 AM
This is from the immigrationportal. To report fraud/abuse/Government-contractor waste, use link http://judiciary.house.gov/reportfraud.aspx
I wrote to Congrass saying that Exceed Corporation must be made accountable to process backlogged applications within agreed time frame and cost and requested an oversight hearing on processing of backlogged labor certifications. I also gave my forecast that they are going to miss the congress mandate of two years.
Please flood Congress with your concerns and expose Exceed Corporation.
I wrote to Congrass saying that Exceed Corporation must be made accountable to process backlogged applications within agreed time frame and cost and requested an oversight hearing on processing of backlogged labor certifications. I also gave my forecast that they are going to miss the congress mandate of two years.
Please flood Congress with your concerns and expose Exceed Corporation.
more...
gc_chahiye
12-18 07:04 PM
Even approved GC and Neutralized Citizenship certificates also can be revoked, if it was found later that there was some fraud involved in it.
I know the GC and citizenship process is long and hard, but did not realize it required such sacrifices (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neuterizing)... :D
I know the GC and citizenship process is long and hard, but did not realize it required such sacrifices (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=neuterizing)... :D
r_mistry
11-06 02:51 PM
Hi Guys -
I filed my I485/EAD/AP at Nebraska on July 24th, 2007. Got receipts for all of them on September 19th. Done FP on October 23rd for myself and my wife and saw a LUD on I-485 a day after. EADs were approved and received on October 10th. But i have not received AP yet. Looks like my application is still with NSC. Never got a transfer notice or anything and online status also shows "Case received and pending at Nebraska".
There is only one LUD on AP and that was on September 21st. Nothing after that.
Anybody in the same boat? Do i need to make an infopass to get more information on this. I need to travel in December and want to make sure i get AP before that.
Many thanks in advance for your responses
I filed my I485/EAD/AP at Nebraska on July 24th, 2007. Got receipts for all of them on September 19th. Done FP on October 23rd for myself and my wife and saw a LUD on I-485 a day after. EADs were approved and received on October 10th. But i have not received AP yet. Looks like my application is still with NSC. Never got a transfer notice or anything and online status also shows "Case received and pending at Nebraska".
There is only one LUD on AP and that was on September 21st. Nothing after that.
Anybody in the same boat? Do i need to make an infopass to get more information on this. I need to travel in December and want to make sure i get AP before that.
Many thanks in advance for your responses
more...
seahawks
07-27 03:13 PM
Even though receipts are generated based on received date, I assume they will process by priority date , if not what is use of priority date after filing I-485?
Gurus, any body know how USCIS will process 485 applications?
if visa dates are current or available per country limit, receive date will be, if retrogressed, the PD on or before cut off date will be the order.
Gurus, any body know how USCIS will process 485 applications?
if visa dates are current or available per country limit, receive date will be, if retrogressed, the PD on or before cut off date will be the order.
2010 miranda lambert hair pics.
ars01
06-07 02:18 PM
I'm in CA and my I-140 was approved by TSC (E-filing) and I-485 is pending at TSC (was filed at NSC initially).
here are my questions, I need help on...
1. If I file EAD now, where should I file?? TSC or NSC?
2. If its NSC (since I'm live in CA), will this filing trigger transfer of case from TSC to NSC??
who wants to be mess with NSC :)
Thanks,
Where you filed I-485 is not a criteria to select where the EAD application should be submitted (renewal or first time). Just check the state and supporting service center and file it there. I filed my I-485 in Nebraska alongwith first time EAD and AP. But now (as written in I-765 instructions), I need to file it in the service center that processes my state (Georgia). Hope it helps.
here are my questions, I need help on...
1. If I file EAD now, where should I file?? TSC or NSC?
2. If its NSC (since I'm live in CA), will this filing trigger transfer of case from TSC to NSC??
who wants to be mess with NSC :)
Thanks,
Where you filed I-485 is not a criteria to select where the EAD application should be submitted (renewal or first time). Just check the state and supporting service center and file it there. I filed my I-485 in Nebraska alongwith first time EAD and AP. But now (as written in I-765 instructions), I need to file it in the service center that processes my state (Georgia). Hope it helps.
more...
ps57002
09-14 07:50 AM
I see IV has done an excellent job in promoting the event as I see it listed in several newspapers (and listed on lawfirm websites such as murthy, siskund, etc. I think it will be a huge turnout and you want to be a part of this exciting rally. If you're thinking "well there's enough people already" then you need to think "i'm doing my part, that's what matters, no matter how many show/don't show up". Stand up for what is right. Stand up cause enough is enough. Stand up because each and every one counts. Come on to D.C. You'll make a lot of new friends and can have fun in person talking to people who understand....you can talk about your receipts in person too :p Will be great...don't miss out.
http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025734
http://www.sulekha.com/groups/postdisplay.aspx%3fcid=1733%26forumid=1073559
blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/immigration-v-2.html
www.i-newswire.com/pr120784.html
www.ianh.org/CommunityEvents
http://bibdaily.com/
www.telugucinema.net/board/viewtopic.php?topic=532&forum=1
www.sajha.com/sajha/html/openThread.cfm?forum=2&threadid=50661
www.aapkamanoranjan.com/beta/event_detail.php?id=224
www.atlantadunia.com/dunia/DesiCafeShowDtl.asp?ThisAd=226&Vuid=2358
washington.eknazar.com/Events/viewevent.php?id=27493
www.gbnc.org/sajha/html/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=1224
http://www.universitet.us/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9129
http://www.indiaabroad.com/events/ia_display.php?seldate1=&seldate2=&location=District+Of+Columbia
http://www.netsapboston.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=412
http://www.ndtv.com/convergence/ndtv/story.aspx?id=NEWEN20070025734
http://www.sulekha.com/groups/postdisplay.aspx%3fcid=1733%26forumid=1073559
blogs.ilw.com/gregsiskind/2007/07/immigration-v-2.html
www.i-newswire.com/pr120784.html
www.ianh.org/CommunityEvents
http://bibdaily.com/
www.telugucinema.net/board/viewtopic.php?topic=532&forum=1
www.sajha.com/sajha/html/openThread.cfm?forum=2&threadid=50661
www.aapkamanoranjan.com/beta/event_detail.php?id=224
www.atlantadunia.com/dunia/DesiCafeShowDtl.asp?ThisAd=226&Vuid=2358
washington.eknazar.com/Events/viewevent.php?id=27493
www.gbnc.org/sajha/html/eventdetail.cfm?eventid=1224
http://www.universitet.us/forum/viewtopic.php?p=9129
http://www.indiaabroad.com/events/ia_display.php?seldate1=&seldate2=&location=District+Of+Columbia
http://www.netsapboston.org/forums/viewtopic.php?p=412
hair miranda lambert hair color.
supers789
09-01 08:40 AM
I am in the process of changing job. The new employer is saying that I can start working with them from the very next day, after they file H1B transfer application. ie I don't have to wait for the receipt. Is this true? They are asking me to give 2 weeks notice immediately so that by the time they file H1B, 2 weeks will get over, and I can start there immediately.
Please reply its kind of urgent for me.
Thanks.
Please reply its kind of urgent for me.
Thanks.
more...
lj_rr
07-30 10:55 AM
Any response?
This is what the FAQ says
"Q5: Where should employment-based adjustment applications be filed?
A5. Forms I-485 may be filed at either the Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007."
Though it says Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center there is also an additional clause "Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007". ANd according to that update CA residents should file at Nebraska.
This is what is confusing me.
This is what the FAQ says
"Q5: Where should employment-based adjustment applications be filed?
A5. Forms I-485 may be filed at either the Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007."
Though it says Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center there is also an additional clause "Nebraska Service Center or the Texas Service Center in accordance with the Direct Filing Update issued June 21, 2007". ANd according to that update CA residents should file at Nebraska.
This is what is confusing me.
hot miranda lambert hair pics. miranda lambert hair straight.
makemygc
06-22 11:14 AM
Please help...
It is not possible to save any information on PDF forms if need to correct anything later..
Any idea how to save data on all the forms...
No..I tried all options..even hacking pdf security, print-to-file etc.;) . I left those pdfs open in my laptop and I never close my home laptop.
It is not possible to save any information on PDF forms if need to correct anything later..
Any idea how to save data on all the forms...
No..I tried all options..even hacking pdf security, print-to-file etc.;) . I left those pdfs open in my laptop and I never close my home laptop.
more...
house miranda lambert hair pics. miranda lambert hair straight.
EADchallenged
08-21 11:03 AM
The schedule / calendar only shows the immigration hearings.
tattoo miranda lambert hair pics. miranda lambert hair straight.

transpass
08-02 01:23 PM
USCIS will approve 2 yrs EAD only if the dates are not current and visa is not available for that particular case. in my case my pd is always current and visa is available.
Dude/Dudet...
It's better for you if you fill form 7001 with ombudsman office and get going...It's insane...:eek:
Dude/Dudet...
It's better for you if you fill form 7001 with ombudsman office and get going...It's insane...:eek:
more...
pictures miranda lambert hair pics. miranda lambert hair straight.
summitpointe
06-05 05:01 PM
This should be the approval document.
dresses miranda lambert hair. miranda
phigi
08-14 07:05 PM
i was given a red dot as well.. jus coz i started a thread on Oct Bulletin - discussion! with a gracious addressing .. as A.hole!!! what one earth i did to deserve that..
so anyways...I dont care a **** but this is imperialist
so anyways...I dont care a **** but this is imperialist
more...
makeup miranda lambert hair straight. Hair style: Long Sleek Locs
kondur_007
12-07 03:39 PM
Consular processing itself will happen when date is currentl. However, there is a form that your friend can fill out (which basically moves I 140 from USCIS to another agency which I think is called National visa/benefit center, which in turn sends it to consular post once the date is current.
In other words, your friend will have to get out of 485 line and ask for I 140 to be put in another line (for consular processing) and wait for PD to become current.
During this entire time, the prospective employer should have empty position for the candidate and good faith intention to hire him permanently once he gets is GC. Also, they may send RFE to employer to explain how will he manage for next several years before your friend can join the firm. As long as prospective employer answers all these to their satisfaction, your friend can still get his GC once his PD becomes current (via consular processing).
In other words, your friend will have to get out of 485 line and ask for I 140 to be put in another line (for consular processing) and wait for PD to become current.
During this entire time, the prospective employer should have empty position for the candidate and good faith intention to hire him permanently once he gets is GC. Also, they may send RFE to employer to explain how will he manage for next several years before your friend can join the firm. As long as prospective employer answers all these to their satisfaction, your friend can still get his GC once his PD becomes current (via consular processing).
girlfriend miranda lambert hair pics. miranda lambert hair straight.
sam_hoosier
04-05 12:24 PM
Has anyone on a EAD or H1 taken a FHA house loan?
FHA Loan Refinance and FHA Home Loans | Mortgages (http://www.fha.com/)
Let FHA Loans Help You - HUD (http://www.hud.gov/buying/loans.cfm)
Would be interested in hearing your experiences.
- JK
I am on EAD and will be closing my loan (refinance) this week. I had explained my immigration status to the broker upfront, and they had no objection to moving with the loan. My lender is US Bank.
FHA Loan Refinance and FHA Home Loans | Mortgages (http://www.fha.com/)
Let FHA Loans Help You - HUD (http://www.hud.gov/buying/loans.cfm)
Would be interested in hearing your experiences.
- JK
I am on EAD and will be closing my loan (refinance) this week. I had explained my immigration status to the broker upfront, and they had no objection to moving with the loan. My lender is US Bank.
hairstyles Miranda+lambert+hair+straight Hairstyles, miranda performer miranda hell

go_guy123
07-14 09:51 AM
easy way out :) mexico to san diego
Another addition....Mexico to San Diego and claim to be Cuban.....and GC is on the way.
Another addition....Mexico to San Diego and claim to be Cuban.....and GC is on the way.
Ramba
03-28 01:46 PM
The Advance degree + 3 years of experience on H1B are not just a matter of fact formulation from the senators. It�s an effort to revert back to the 60�s through 80�s formula where the only way to immigrate to the US (at least for Engineers) was to pursue a master�s degree in the US and then adjust their status to a PR. There is a growing demand from academic institutions to revive this culture. America wants people to study here, specialize in evolving technologies and drive the technological innovation. Every day we see posts on this forum of folks wanting to include laws and regulations to fix the situation that they are in. We need to have a unified front with a common goal. May be we should learn from the �less educated� Latino community. They probably do not have the internet media to rally support but boy did they have their voice heard with ONE COMMON AGENDA.
I agree with you. All the peoples want to fix the problem currently they are in. We should have a comman, broad sense goal.
I agree with you. All the peoples want to fix the problem currently they are in. We should have a comman, broad sense goal.
airbusfan
06-02 12:09 PM
Airbusfan
I had sent you a private message yesterday. .
Without verification we cannot give access to anyone.
Anu has been out sick and will not be doing verification for next couple of months. Myself and other team members will handle this task in our spare time from other IV work and there could be delays. However we will try to have the delay only for 15 days at the most.
Ryan, Thanks for responding to the PM.
Thanks Pappu!! I just messaged you my cell number, I think you tried to call me, but am in meetings all day today
I had sent you a private message yesterday. .
Without verification we cannot give access to anyone.
Anu has been out sick and will not be doing verification for next couple of months. Myself and other team members will handle this task in our spare time from other IV work and there could be delays. However we will try to have the delay only for 15 days at the most.
Ryan, Thanks for responding to the PM.
Thanks Pappu!! I just messaged you my cell number, I think you tried to call me, but am in meetings all day today
No comments:
Post a Comment