AirmanPika
Jan 16, 09:00 PM
OK we know apple supposedly has some kind of super secret planned for the Final Cut meet thats supposed to begin in a few minutes...
Now, I'm going to make my own personal leap of logic here based on rumblings over the last few weeks.
Touch screen tablet, newton 2, multitouch tablet.
Now here we have final cut.
Even though the product isn't exactly geared towards just that I can almost see some kind of Wacom Cintiq apple device. Multitouch gestures, pen input for graphics editing, tablet format. Basicly a handheld multimedia editing platform for pros. Maybe would need to link to a Mac Pro as it won't itself be able to process the graphics of an HD Video or something similarly intensive.
Yea I know my head is in the clouds but it would be a fun toy.
Now, I'm going to make my own personal leap of logic here based on rumblings over the last few weeks.
Touch screen tablet, newton 2, multitouch tablet.
Now here we have final cut.
Even though the product isn't exactly geared towards just that I can almost see some kind of Wacom Cintiq apple device. Multitouch gestures, pen input for graphics editing, tablet format. Basicly a handheld multimedia editing platform for pros. Maybe would need to link to a Mac Pro as it won't itself be able to process the graphics of an HD Video or something similarly intensive.
Yea I know my head is in the clouds but it would be a fun toy.
SevenInchScrew
Jun 17, 07:29 PM
Some of my favs...
Super Stardust HD
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Shooter
Echochrome
Super Stardust is a twin-stick shooter that is a ton of fun and quite easy to learn. I really enjoy the PixelJunk games. Shooter is probably the best one, but it is a bit short. Eden is fun, but the difficulty ramps up to just BRUTAL levels. Monsters is great if you like "Tower Defense" games. Echocrome is a really neat puzzle game.
Super Stardust HD
PixelJunk Monsters
PixelJunk Eden
PixelJunk Shooter
Echochrome
Super Stardust is a twin-stick shooter that is a ton of fun and quite easy to learn. I really enjoy the PixelJunk games. Shooter is probably the best one, but it is a bit short. Eden is fun, but the difficulty ramps up to just BRUTAL levels. Monsters is great if you like "Tower Defense" games. Echocrome is a really neat puzzle game.
a1rflow
Mar 31, 02:00 PM
I also have a pair. They're a perfect complement to my iPhone when used with the headset.
About the bass response, I've found that getting a great, punchy, and tight kick sound depends mainly on the fitting of the earbuds. Achieving an air-tight seal is critical for this.
All in all a great pair of earbuds!
About the bass response, I've found that getting a great, punchy, and tight kick sound depends mainly on the fitting of the earbuds. Achieving an air-tight seal is critical for this.
All in all a great pair of earbuds!
Toreador93
Dec 16, 11:10 PM
I'd just like give my impression of the SD300 to help Nesuser2.
I bought my SD300 this past summer, and it's been great. It's really a small camera, I can't say I've seen anything with as many features relative to its size and price. Pictures are great, and movies are very impressive with this camera (it can do 640x480 & 320x240@30fps & 15fps). However, you may need a high-speed card for multi-minute movies. My 1gb Sandisk Ultra II can take 8.5 minutes at highest quality. 320x240@15fps will give you 46 minutes of video. 1gb will give you about 500 highest quality pictures (4mp, Superfine res). 4mp and normal res will give you about 1700.
It's mostly metal (except for the card/battery door), and feels very solid. Quality is very good compared to similarly priced cameras.
You should really check out THIS REVIEW (http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_sd300-review/) if you're at all interested.
I bought my SD300 this past summer, and it's been great. It's really a small camera, I can't say I've seen anything with as many features relative to its size and price. Pictures are great, and movies are very impressive with this camera (it can do 640x480 & 320x240@30fps & 15fps). However, you may need a high-speed card for multi-minute movies. My 1gb Sandisk Ultra II can take 8.5 minutes at highest quality. 320x240@15fps will give you 46 minutes of video. 1gb will give you about 500 highest quality pictures (4mp, Superfine res). 4mp and normal res will give you about 1700.
It's mostly metal (except for the card/battery door), and feels very solid. Quality is very good compared to similarly priced cameras.
You should really check out THIS REVIEW (http://www.dcresource.com/reviews/canon/powershot_sd300-review/) if you're at all interested.
more...
JackAxe
Mar 29, 04:14 AM
Have you considered buying a DS? I'm not being a zealot here, but the DS has lots of great games. I played through most of Phoenix Write on my last trip. Currently I'm playing Magical Starsign, and will be playing FF3 next.
It's OK to own both portables. I will later this year. They are both small enough to share the same carry on bag. :)
<]=)
It's OK to own both portables. I will later this year. They are both small enough to share the same carry on bag. :)
<]=)
vniow
Sep 21, 12:44 AM
I don't know, no rumors point to a date of Sept. 19 for any new hardware and they don't usually update the store for new software.
iBook? Tibook? :confused:
iBook? Tibook? :confused:
more...
Sederick
Apr 4, 10:00 AM
I formatted my new harddrive to my macbook pro and i installed files onto it and so i unplugged the harddrive from my laptop for about a week cause i had moved and i plugged the harddrive to my computer and the option to format it popped up. It was like i never even formatted it before
onewiseman
Jan 15, 10:11 PM
Can somebody please link to the keynote stream or the MacRumors page from this thread?
I've been avoiding sites all day and I didn't get an email.
I've been avoiding sites all day and I didn't get an email.
more...
nerdykarim
Sep 23, 03:00 PM
i'm in search of three ipod shuffles and i need them as cheap as possible. iirc, the apple store for education is selling refurbs (which are okay, as long as they're apple recertifieds) for 79 each. if anyone can find something for 69 (or less!) please let me know. i need them as giveaways for a program at my school.
thanks...i appreciate it.
thanks...i appreciate it.
maccompaq
Feb 20, 09:11 AM
Definitely different from Bill Gates mansion.
more...
harleymhs
Apr 24, 06:34 AM
Does anyone have the manual for the 11" MBA ? Great Post ! :D
rockthecasbah
Mar 27, 09:28 PM
I'm fairly sure they do nothing to the game UNLESS the game says it needs it. I know Perfect Dark only works (well you can do a few things without the expansion pack...) well with the pack. But thats the only game I know of that needs it... maybe LoZ:MM?
edit: Ok, it seems to be used to improve some games! :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_Pak
Donkey Kong needed it because i remember it came bundled with that when i picked up back in the day... great game :)
edit: Ok, it seems to be used to improve some games! :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Expansion_Pak
Donkey Kong needed it because i remember it came bundled with that when i picked up back in the day... great game :)
more...
JoeG4
Jul 6, 02:07 AM
I dunno about the CW, but the F is one of the coolest running laptops I've used.
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_zZDRx0MKYqE/TDLWJ7RyASI/AAAAAAAAAjM/gbV83uDtMBw/temps.jpg
Granted, that's just doing normal stuff. Ok, so I decided to see if anyone had a record:
http://www.monteverde.org/images/Sony_Vaio_F11/Fan_Speed_Stress_CPU_GPU_Flat_Desk.JPG
That's.. toasty lol
http://forum.notebookreview.com/sony-owners-lounge-forum/487213-official-sony-vaio-f-series-i5-i7-owners-thread-part-3-a-136.html#post6425624
Check this stuff out:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Vaio-VPC-F11Z1-E-Notebook.25724.0.html
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-inch-i7-2010-04-Notebook.30506.0.html
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_zZDRx0MKYqE/TDLWJ7RyASI/AAAAAAAAAjM/gbV83uDtMBw/temps.jpg
Granted, that's just doing normal stuff. Ok, so I decided to see if anyone had a record:
http://www.monteverde.org/images/Sony_Vaio_F11/Fan_Speed_Stress_CPU_GPU_Flat_Desk.JPG
That's.. toasty lol
http://forum.notebookreview.com/sony-owners-lounge-forum/487213-official-sony-vaio-f-series-i5-i7-owners-thread-part-3-a-136.html#post6425624
Check this stuff out:
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Sony-Vaio-VPC-F11Z1-E-Notebook.25724.0.html
http://www.notebookcheck.net/Review-Apple-MacBook-Pro-15-inch-i7-2010-04-Notebook.30506.0.html
jwheeler
Mar 14, 05:19 AM
I actually wasn't videoing at the photo shoot, I was taking pictures. I did edit the video though.
Ugh! That cameraman was awful. Far too much twisting.
As for you editing: Yeh was v good. I thought there were to much fades for the beach shot. They worked on a few of the shots, but when both shots were panning/zooming they felt wrong. Other videos were good :)
Ugh! That cameraman was awful. Far too much twisting.
As for you editing: Yeh was v good. I thought there were to much fades for the beach shot. They worked on a few of the shots, but when both shots were panning/zooming they felt wrong. Other videos were good :)
more...
arogge
Jul 11, 07:24 PM
The 'sploit works on OS 10.1.5 and 10.2.6. The length of the password is important. The password must be longer than 7 characters for it to work.
Evoken
May 2, 06:41 AM
Thats a very nice reel man, good work! :)
more...
kammron
Dec 8, 06:32 PM
yah a few have actually been banned for good.
"AquaX III 1.3.1"
"AquaX III Graphite" <----(the second one)
"Aqua (no pin stripes)"
these are the best of them, and the all work.
"AquaX III 1.3.1"
"AquaX III Graphite" <----(the second one)
"Aqua (no pin stripes)"
these are the best of them, and the all work.
TheReef
Sep 10, 06:57 AM
So...Labor is in, can I have my broadband...please?
scem0
Oct 26, 03:02 AM
30 inches ?!?!?! My god. Nobody would buy that. Not because it isn't cool, but because it would be too expensive. That would be a bad move for apple.
alansmallen
Oct 22, 05:28 PM
Kid with the fro
Rob587
Feb 16, 10:26 AM
does it make u feel awkward in public..... do u feel u need more screen space for home?
Abstract
Oct 17, 03:09 AM
Wow, that was sweet!
But yes, make that Apple logo appear for an extra 1.5-2 seconds or so. :)
But yes, make that Apple logo appear for an extra 1.5-2 seconds or so. :)
appleguru1
Sep 10, 01:10 AM
if I type the code on a txt hit the upper message button without sending and come back the logo appears like magic lol dont know why but it does
Cool, it works :)
Cool, it works :)
Hermes Monster
Jan 26, 03:03 AM
Not sure the sarcastic comments and put downs were required, I thought I made it quite clear I didn't know what I was doing, hence asking for advice. To reiterate my question and perhaps make it more clear - I was hoping someone might know of a online resource or book which would give guidance on what type of font works well in certain circumstances. Such a thing might not exist as it's such a broad area and very specific to each illustration or logo, but in the interests of self improvement I thought I would ask.
I'll try and upload some examples when I'm at my computer
I'll try and upload some examples when I'm at my computer
No comments:
Post a Comment