Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot

images hair Lindsay Lohan Vampire lindsay lohan vampire pictures. lindsay-lohan- lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire Photo
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire Photo



  • InTheMoment
    08-05 11:31 AM
    Why partial, If I were you I would have asked for a full refund !

    $1,290 is no small amount given for absolutely nothing in return...I would done everything to get that back and given it to a suitable charity, which is the true giving: something just for the sake of giving for the betterment of the world.

    I've applied for EAD/AP renewal for both myself and my wife. I spent $1,290 for this.

    Say I got my GC approved and then I call USCIS and withdraw my pending EAD/AP application. Will I get a refund for pending EAD/AP application, if I get my GC approved before EAD/AP approval?

    Thanks,

    India EB2; PD - Nov 05
    I-140 - Filed Mar '06; Approved Jun '06
    I-485 - Reached NSC July 26'07;





    wallpaper Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire Photo lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. Buys Lindsay Lohan Vampire
  • Buys Lindsay Lohan Vampire



  • harrydr
    07-12 02:32 AM
    Situation:

    Currently working full time on H1-B with I-140 approved already with company A. Cannot file 485 due to retrogression.

    Want to work with company B part time,but need to file another H1-B part time.

    My question is:

    Will filling for a 2nd H1-B for comapny B (part time) without talking to the lawyer of Company A affect my first H1-B in anyway what so ever. Or are the 2 cases entirely separate and will not be linked by USCIS. Thanks in advance for assisting me on this situation.





    lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. vampire little wild, so its no surprise Lindsay+lohan+vampire+photoshoot
  • vampire little wild, so its no surprise Lindsay+lohan+vampire+photoshoot



  • nutakksa
    08-28 02:11 PM
    See my signature below. Waiting for FP notices from TSC. spoke to my attorney. They mentioned that they are getting FP notices slowly from TSC.

    ---------
    TSC/EB2/PD March 2003
    485 RD June 18 / ND July 17
    FP notice - ??????
    AP- Approved on 8/22 for self and family - yet to receive app notices
    EAD - Approved on 8/27 for self and family - Yet to receive App notices.





    2011 Buys Lindsay Lohan Vampire lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. And now it seems Lindsay Lohan
  • And now it seems Lindsay Lohan



  • bobzibub
    04-28 10:04 AM
    ...Currently the US is the only country in the world, which puts the priorities of illegals above those of Citizens and legal people within its borders....
    ...

    This statement is utter nonsense.



    more...


    lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire Photo
  • Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire Photo



  • perm2gc
    12-16 07:41 PM
    I would like to know some details about EB3.

    Currently the priority date for EB3 India is May�01.

    My PD is Mar�2004.

    When no reforms happen, how long approximately it will take to reach my PD.

    I know it is based on how many people applied, yearly and per country limit. Can any one guess or possibly know how we can find about these details about movement such that how many people applied, if it goes on the same speed then how long it will take to move from one year to next year. Can anyone guess?

    Thanks
    10Yrs is my guess.:D





    lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. Lindsay Lohan has arrived
  • Lindsay Lohan has arrived



  • akhilmahajan
    04-30 12:27 PM
    Your case got approved pretty fast........

    I just wanted to make sure it was not filed premium.........

    Thanks.



    more...


    lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. lindsay lohan vampire photos.
  • lindsay lohan vampire photos.



  • deepikak
    03-25 04:50 PM
    I have voted for all the questions posted on legal immigration which speaks about our issues.
    Please do participate , this is a golden chance to get our voice heard.
    I have also posted a question about the same , you can also vote for this question.
    Legal immigrants pay more taxes with no benefits ,waiting for GC for more than 10 +yrs ,aspiring to own a home with their savings but cant buy as they cant get GC .do something like visa recapture, allow us to file for AOS irespective of their PD."
    Indian, atlanta,ga:)





    2010 vampire little wild, so its no surprise Lindsay+lohan+vampire+photoshoot lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. hair Lindsay Lohan Vampire lindsay lohan vampire pictures. lindsay-lohan-
  • hair Lindsay Lohan Vampire lindsay lohan vampire pictures. lindsay-lohan-



  • tabletpc
    05-28 12:02 PM
    Thanks Ramba, Thats greatly appreciated.

    In b/w as anyone heard of USCICS picking up 485 from later date and processing it or am i trying to be too pessimistic...???

    Just want to make sure I analyze all pros/cons before making a decision.

    Thanks ...



    more...


    lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. Lindsay Lohan Flashes Boobs
  • Lindsay Lohan Flashes Boobs



  • reddy77
    01-13 06:11 PM
    Thanks Guys for taking time and replying to my questions, was able to get answers for all my queries. Thanks ...





    hair And now it seems Lindsay Lohan lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. Lindsay Lohan is now a Vampire
  • Lindsay Lohan is now a Vampire



  • ilikekilo
    07-25 01:29 PM
    Hello,

    I have an unfortunate situation. My parents names are misspelled in the Birth certificate compared to the Passport parents name page. Do we need to submit the parents names page of the passport when we submit our documents for 485 ?? Please let me know if this will be a problem and if there is a work around for this ??

    Also if I have a Birth certificate (with my actual full name - dated in 2007 though), do I need to submit the affidavits ??


    Thanks



    dont confuse dated dob cert with the registration date...as long as the dob cert has the registraation date within 3 years or less, i believe, then u r ok...



    more...


    lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. Lindsay Lohan Vampire (2)
  • Lindsay Lohan Vampire (2)



  • stuckinretro
    10-28 11:22 AM
    One more Diwali passes by with no day light in sight!

    Folks - everyday I go to sleep I wish that tomorrow the sun will rise in the west. When I wake up I see that nothing has changed.

    Change is hard - but change definitely brings new hope and prosperity.

    With bad economy, Green Card issues, visa retrogression, layoffs, bad stocks, housing crisis and with growing inflation - all we do is hope and strive towards betterment.

    Diwali is a celebration of the victory of good over evil and I wish this Diwali will bring victory to the well deserved.

    Lets all be together in turbulent times and work towards the change that we always want to see.

    IV has helped us all and continue to help us. IV is nothing but all of us together. Lets all pledge our support to IV on this thread.





    hot Lindsay Lohan#39;s Vampire Photo lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. lindsay lohan vampire photos.
  • lindsay lohan vampire photos.



  • Redeye
    08-21 03:21 PM
    Thank you, however I was not expecting it.

    Be nice, give it forward. It easy to be frustrated does not take much, it takes a lot to be nice.

    Njoy life . Buy a corvette. :)


    Thanks, I gave you some green dots for your answers.
    You asked about my age: I will be 40yrs old this December..



    more...


    house lindsay lohan 2011 photoshoot. lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. lindsay lohan vampire photos
  • lindsay lohan vampire photos



  • pappu
    07-30 11:38 AM
    I do not doubt that these calls serve a purpose. What I am not very happy about is what transpires after the call. I look for some kind of gratification or closure after a certain issue has been raised. When we participate in such calls with Ombudsman, and even when individuals focus on their own issues, it would not be too difficult to identify some of the generic problems. From the calls this time and the past one, I would be surprised it they did not see customer service and processing times as major issues. Not to say these are high priority problems but that most likely would be the summary of two calls.

    But, what happens after that? We do not see what procedures are in place/discussions to rectify these problems.

    Thats where I think calls/meeting with USCIS local or DC body could help. Thanks for pointing out that such meetings are already in the works. I will defer my discussion to my local chapter. Thanks.

    I agree.
    Maybe this is something our community can ask Ombudsman's office so that after calls, we can know any follow up action and status on the 'issues' raised during the call.





    tattoo Lindsay Lohan has arrived lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. lindsay lohan vampire photos
  • lindsay lohan vampire photos



  • saketkapur
    10-09 12:18 PM
    Which document to produce for people on EAD and AP?

    I used my H1B since that had a further date of expiry than my EAD but when my next renewal comes up I guess I will have to show EAD as my H1B will be in process of being renewed then.......

    Might have to keep alternating if you have a choice......its kind of an irritant for sure........DMV has no issues with our status when they want us to renew our registrations :mad:

    If I am paying my taxes as a resident then I should get the same benefits... :rolleyes:



    more...


    pictures lindsay lohan vampire photos. lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. Lindsay Lohan Photos By Tyler
  • Lindsay Lohan Photos By Tyler



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 10:21 PM
    what % have got FP notices. Out of 25500 members I see only few votes...





    dresses lindsay lohan vampire photos. lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. lindsay lohan vampire photos.
  • lindsay lohan vampire photos.



  • Eberth
    10-16 04:49 PM
    tnx

    i founded it on ps7
    :D



    more...


    makeup Lindsay Lohan Flashes Boobs lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. lindsay lohan 2011 photoshoot.
  • lindsay lohan 2011 photoshoot.



  • venetian
    07-09 07:34 PM
    My lawyer also confirmed that a person on H1 can use AP for travel and can continue to work for the same employer with H1 and has to extend the H1 to come back to H1 status and to continue to work on H1.


    I had asked Ron Gotcher on his forum the same question.....below is what he had to say obout it.......

    You should be ok......just keep renewing your documents.

    Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented - Immigration Information Discussion Forum (http://www.immigration-information.com/forums/adjustment-of-status/6412-entered-on-ap-valid-h1b-do-i-need-to-get-i-94-extented.html)


    Re: Entered on AP,valid H1B,do I need to get I-94 extented

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Don't worry about an advance parole I-94 expiring. There is no penalty if you overstay beyond the period authorized on an advance parole I-94. I don't know why they put an end date on those. There is no way to extend them other than leaving the US and re-entering. More to the point, there can't do anything if your overstay.
    __________________





    girlfriend lindsay lohan vampire photos lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. 2010 no mystery Lindsay Lohan
  • 2010 no mystery Lindsay Lohan



  • sledge_hammer
    06-23 07:11 PM
    Look at your I-140 approval notice, aka I-797. At the bottom is the address (including the PO box) that processed your I-140, and that's where you have to file your I-485.

    I got the above information from USCIS automated system.

    Thank you for the information,

    according to this link:

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=b0f860a07706d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=52a46c854523d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1 RCRD

    There are many mailing addresses for TSC


    USCIS TSC
    P.O. Box 851983
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1983

    USCIS TSC
    P.O. Box 850965
    Mesquite, TX 751185-0965

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 850919
    Mesquite, TX 75185-0919

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 851182
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1182

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852685
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2685

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852135
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 852135
    Mesquite, TX 75185-2135

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 279030
    Dallas, TX 75227-9030

    USCIS TSC
    PO Box 851804
    Mesquite, TX 75185-1804


    Any idea for filing 485?

    thank you and have a nice weekend.





    hairstyles Lindsay Lohan Vampire (2) lindsay lohan vampire photoshoot. dresses Lindsay Lohan lindsay
  • dresses Lindsay Lohan lindsay



  • rajuram
    11-14 10:00 PM
    It is 200% certain that the politicians will not touch the immigration topic in the next one year. Even after best efforts of the president the immigration bill failed in the senate few months ago.

    One and only one thing that can be tried before Nov 2008 is the recapture of visa numbers from the last five years. I think IV should push for that.

    Other than the above not much can happen, get ready for really long cold winter and then a looong hot summer. I wish things were better.





    harikapraveen
    10-29 04:40 PM
    Wherever you go for stamping, there will be someone on the counter before interview is conducted by visa officer who reviews the documents.

    In Chennai, there will be a counter after appointment letter is shown. This is where the documents will be verified. When you reach this point, inform about the discrepancies and they will take care.

    My parents went to Chennai with wrong DOB. This was rectified by someone on the counter themselfs and no problems in the interview as well.:)





    willwin
    06-09 01:20 PM
    Even though your pd is current, It is quite possible that they have not assigned a visa number yet to your case. So they are probably assigning by order of PD's
    Example: Sept 2003, before Oct 2003,....So on..so they are assigning earlier PDs Visa numbers first.
    Second possibility is that there could be too many eligible before your date or exactly your date and in which case they will go with RD..which in your case is July 2nd, 2007. There could be people with 485 RD's in 2005 when the dates were current.
    This is pure guess work and speculation, I really do not know how they do this. But if they really have enough visas for EB2, yours will still be current next month.

    -------------------------------------------
    India EB3- PD: June 2003
    Contributed $480 + Monthly Recurring contributor.

    One of my friend with PD Jul 2001 EB3 India is still waiting for his GC. His name check was cleared 4-5 months back and not sure what he was waiting for.....



    No comments:

    Post a Comment