Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

les paul wallpaper

images gibson les paul junior les paul wallpaper. The Awesome Les Paul
  • The Awesome Les Paul



  • jeffrey930
    10-02 01:30 AM
    found out today my EAD status finally changed to card production i'm so happy...i hope everyone get theres EAD soon, i know the wait is a pain in the @##... How many days you guys think before i get my card on hand? thanks for any reply..


    EB3------NEBRASKA ( LIN-***-*** *****)
    RD: I-485,I-765,I-140------July 27,2007
    ND: September 4,2007
    FP:October 11,2007
    AED: Card Production Ordered---- October 1, 2007





    wallpaper The Awesome Les Paul les paul wallpaper. and a wallpaper I made:
  • and a wallpaper I made:



  • saiimmi
    07-16 07:09 PM
    Please see links below:

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC


    :cool:

    When will the next month dates come out ???

    GCKabhayega!

    What is the utility of your thread? You are posting this one month too late. I really do not want to give a red dot but request you to not dilute the purpose of IV forums by posting grossly useless messages.

    Thanks,





    les paul wallpaper. Gibson Les Paul
  • Gibson Les Paul



  • msyedy
    02-05 01:30 PM
    Hi,
    I am a doctor from India and came to US on B1/B2 visa. I have cleared my Step1 and step2 USMLE and preparing for CS Exam. I am looking for a observership or externship oppertunity.

    I applied and called a lot of places but no luck because of my visa situation. Please let me know if anyone here knows of any hospitals offering observerships for IMGs.

    Thanks

    There is a hospital in Brooklyn New York where one of my friend was given H1-B and he is doing his residency from there. I will let you know.





    2011 and a wallpaper I made: les paul wallpaper. Les Paul Wallpaper by
  • Les Paul Wallpaper by



  • cbpds
    02-11 05:06 PM
    I sent via USPS priority which charged 11 bucks, it reached in 7 days.....the back up plan was to reschedule the visa interview dates. The original plan worked and all ends well !!

    my advice (from my experience)..if u do USPS Priority (India postal employee deliver it for sure), and chances r high that u may receive it in OPENED, MISSING, LOST (part of docs) state (we had this multiple times from different locations)

    Strongly suggest NOT to use Priority unless u have had firsthand good experience!

    Using USPS express was little different, fast, and prompt (guess they use some special delivery layer) :mad:



    more...


    les paul wallpaper. les paul wallpaper.
  • les paul wallpaper.



  • shreekhand
    04-28 07:34 PM
    Go Utah! ... Go Texas !





    les paul wallpaper. Les Paul Plus Top Burst Blue
  • Les Paul Plus Top Burst Blue



  • jotv
    11-19 01:09 PM
    thank you for your reply .

    i have another question is i took the dd in hdfc is 4322/- by combinding 4000+322. is this the correct way or should i have to take two different ?iam lokking for first time h1b visa stamping .i already mentioned this.

    before going to interview i have to take any other dd like h4 persons will do? if yes how much ? because i read some where 20,000 for blanket petition .

    please tell me what documents i have to take to the interview? is there any sample questions list ?

    i appriciate your help really.



    more...


    les paul wallpaper. Les Paul Burst 1024 x 600
  • Les Paul Burst 1024 x 600



  • RSRao
    10-28 03:32 PM
    This is regarding my husbands H1b extension. He has been working for a Indian consultancy since 3 years. Now he got a full time offer with a reputed consulting firm (contract to hire) and they are processing his extension and transfer. Its for a different end client but this company does implementation for the client. We received a first RFE a month back requesting for purchase order, manager letter, duties to be performed, organisational chart etc. The company answered with all the relevant documents. But we have received a second RFE now. Not sure what the RFE is for and we are anxiously waiting for it. Please let us know if any of you guys have faced similar situation, incured a second time RFE. how common is to get RFE for the second time.Also do premium petitions get RFE in a fax or email message or do we have to wait for arrival through mail. The attorney said wud take 2 weeks for it to arrive. His 194 has expired and we are really worried now. What are the other options, can we apply for extension through another company when this one is in process?. He already has started working for this company once the receipt number was sent out. Any inputs are highly appreciated. If you have had similar experiences please share.





    2010 Gibson Les Paul les paul wallpaper. gibson les paul junior
  • gibson les paul junior



  • designserve
    09-04 01:08 PM
    IMHO,Since the validity of the 797 starts by Nov 09,thet will take precedence over your entry now.I had a similar issue and asked an online question to
    https://help.cbp.gov/.I had traveled to canada and my I-94 expiry was the visa expiry date(oct 08).However,my 797 was valid till june 09.
    They told me that the 797 date was valid and I got a renewal after that till 2012.I believe you should not have an issue here....Now then, I am not the authority here too.



    more...


    les paul wallpaper. Wallpaper middot; Les Paul
  • Wallpaper middot; Les Paul



  • krishnam70
    02-20 07:55 PM
    Members,

    I need some help to act in right direction.

    In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.

    1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
    2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
    3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
    4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.

    Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.

    ~cheers

    You need to apply H4 for her and immediately ask her to move to that status. She is already out of status 'technically' as she is supposed to be working/or get paid even if she is not working.. Unless she has pay stubs from her employer from the time her H1 was done she is not in 'status'. Once you move to H-1 the only way is to file for change of status using the appropriate petition. She will not move in to H-4 automatically. I think you need to file H-4 petition for your wife immediately.

    Consult your attorney immediately and do the needful

    good luck
    kris





    hair Les Paul Wallpaper by les paul wallpaper. gibson les paul guitar tree
  • gibson les paul guitar tree



  • morchu
    05-04 12:37 PM
    AR11 is legal requirement. And that is the first step.

    But apparently USCIS system doesnt update your address on pending applications, with a seach by Name. So in the second step, you need to provide the application receipt numbers and update your address on them.

    What is the second step you are referring to? I thought only an online AR-11 is good enough.

    I will be changing my address next month (same zip code and state).



    more...


    les paul wallpaper. les paul wallpaper.
  • les paul wallpaper.



  • arnet
    10-26 01:51 PM
    our experience:

    they will mail back those.

    my wife went to delhi consulate in sep 06 (i didnt go), and they took all reqd docs including our I-797s original, and when they sent stamped passport through courier, they returned all documents with passport including I-797s.

    I dont think they took any document except fees receipt, ds-156/157, it was suprising to us not even the xerox copies of reqd docs like w-2's,marriage ceritificate, etc. i think, might be, they just want to verify and once they did that, they are returning it.

    it took 3 days after interview date to get the stamped passport and documents through courier.

    If any delay or problem in getting those documents/passport after 3-4days, contact VFS at delhi. I think you can track through SMS too.

    I hope they mail it back because that's something I definitely need. I didn't know they will look at my I797. I wish I had known this before my wife went for visa stamping. There's alway a new kink, isn't it :-)





    hot les paul wallpaper. les paul wallpaper. quot;A Les Paul named LUCILLEquot; by
  • quot;A Les Paul named LUCILLEquot; by



  • fromnaija
    09-01 12:29 PM
    My FP was done on 9/28/09.

    You meant 9/28/2007, right?

    Once again congratulations on your approval. Please continue to support this movement.



    more...


    house My Les Paul Forums les paul wallpaper. Gibson Les Paul - 800x533
  • Gibson Les Paul - 800x533



  • amsgc
    05-29 08:13 PM
    The highlighted statement doesn't seem to be correct. You can have more than one employer file an H-1B petiton for you.
    Until the time you left your university employer, you were in status with the original H-1B (cap exempt).
    Now, you need to either get the job back at the university, or ask the consultant outfit (A) to employ you.

    Could you state the reason given my USCIS for denying the H-1B petition filed by consultant (B)?

    Also, I would refrain from using the word "transfer", as there is no such thing. It is always a new petition, with request to not count it in the yearly cap.


    Get a good attorney to solve this issue as practically speaking, you were out of status from period of 2006-2008 as your Company A's Approval overrided your university H1.

    USCIS is expecting that you submitted Company A's Approval for transfer instead of University's H1B Approval

    This is not a legal advise. Please get in touch with a immigration attorney.





    tattoo Les Paul Plus Top Burst Blue les paul wallpaper. les paul wallpaper.
  • les paul wallpaper.



  • gsc999
    09-11 01:32 PM
    -----------

    This is just USCIS backlogs, DOL is a separate agency and the labor backlogs do not count in this.
    --
    Yes you are correct.

    I have noticed fast I-140 processing during last four months, so there is truth to this statement. As always website updates usually lag. We should give USCIS credit where its due.

    Good work USCIS, hopefully this same level of service will be available to other
    steps of legal immigration in near future



    more...


    pictures Les Paul Burst 1024 x 600 les paul wallpaper. Epiphone Les Paul Wallpaper by
  • Epiphone Les Paul Wallpaper by



  • desighee
    07-30 12:45 PM
    Ab Toh Hai Tumse Har Khushi Apni, Tum Pe Marna Hai Zindagi Apni


    Audio: YouTube - Ab toh hai tumse har khushi apni (Lata) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KePFNABd97w)

    Video: YouTube - Ab Toh Hai Tumse - Amitabh Bachchan & Jaya Bhaduri - Abhimaan (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pf1Hp4P5gU)


    Inteha Ho gayi Intezaar ki (Sharaabi)
    YouTube - Inteha Ho gayi Intezaar ki (Sharaabi) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHR8WiH7kPM)

    Hum Intezaar Karenge - Meena Kumari & Pradeep Kumar
    YouTube - Hum Intezaar Karenge - Meena Kumari & Pradeep Kumar - Bahu Begum (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb6-WOOVJ64)





    dresses quot;A Les Paul named LUCILLEquot; by les paul wallpaper. Les Paul Studio Swamp Ash
  • Les Paul Studio Swamp Ash



  • dixie
    04-08 03:09 PM
    Also, PACE act is almost guarenteed to go through; We can spend all the energy to push the immigration bill to get it through the conference and then get killed again either in Senate or House because of the guest worker program.

    remember that PACE bill is not primarily about legal immigration .. it is about US S&T competitiveness .. what is to say that the anti-immigration guys wont make the pitch that immigration issues should be kept out of such a bill, as they did with S1932 ? Agreed PACE act in its current form is favorable to us, but there is no gaurantee all our provisions will go through unopposed ... rest assured the likes of numbersUSA are as busy as we are.



    more...


    makeup Wallpaper middot; Les Paul les paul wallpaper. My Les Paul Forums
  • My Les Paul Forums



  • India76
    10-28 01:00 PM
    Wish you and your family a very happy Dipawali!!!!!





    girlfriend les paul wallpaper. les paul wallpaper. Gibson-Les Paul
  • Gibson-Les Paul



  • hianupam
    04-16 03:55 PM
    get involved in your Texas state chapter when you finally make your move.
    Flowermound is great, but Plano rocks! ;)

    I will contact you as soon as we get settled. (that is if we decide to move)
    Thanks.





    hairstyles les paul wallpaper. les paul wallpaper. (view original image)
  • (view original image)



  • maheshf
    07-30 05:07 PM
    I am in the same boat. I received " Card Order� notification today for my case..but wife's case is still pending. I think there is a trend.

    Primary applicant's first.. dependents later.

    Any one got approval for their dependents yet?





    vivaforever
    07-17 07:01 PM
    Immigration Voice is healthy and kicking. No flowers Please. Contribute instead !

    I personally know some individuals who read IV and never registered/contributed. Please encourage those bystanders around you to be part of this movement.





    yestogc
    07-02 09:11 PM
    If your original H1B has expired and extension has been denied then you cannot work until MTR is approved.

    It is not stated anywhere how much time someone gets after his petition is denied, but you can take it anywhere between 30-45 days.

    Do you have EAD ?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment