Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant

images leonardo dicaprio girlfriend leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. Hollywood legend Leonardo
  • Hollywood legend Leonardo



  • Dhundhun
    11-21 05:27 PM
    While I was travelling from India to USA, I was waiting at one of the airports in USA for my connection. An airlines staff asked for my passport and by mistake pulled away my
    I-94 from from it.

    The I-94 returns are automated. You may be out of US in records. Another reason to contact USCIS.





    wallpaper Hollywood legend Leonardo leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio girlfriend
  • leonardo dicaprio girlfriend



  • cool_desi_gc
    03-06 11:04 PM
    You will get an RFE from USCIS.You can reply to the RFE with the Medicals.





    leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. Dicaprio, girlfriend pregnant
  • Dicaprio, girlfriend pregnant



  • clif
    06-14 09:41 PM
    Dear Friends,

    Please excuse my ignorance, but I don't know what AC-21 is. Can someone please give me some idea?

    Thank you.





    2011 leonardo dicaprio girlfriend leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio girlfriend bar refaeli. Bar Refaeli Is Topless On The
  • leonardo dicaprio girlfriend bar refaeli. Bar Refaeli Is Topless On The



  • EB3_SEP04
    07-16 04:59 PM
    Please see links below:

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=TSC

    https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=NSC


    :cool:

    When will the next month dates come out ???

    Man, You are all RED, are you a communist? just kidding... :)

    I'm also eagerly waiting for the updates. for EAD texas shows apr 28, i know people who filed in mid june have received EADs, mine has receipt date of July 2nd.



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. Leonardo DiCaprio Drops Mel
  • Leonardo DiCaprio Drops Mel



  • windycloud
    07-24 04:30 PM
    Difficult times also present opportunities. Anyone who can start it, especially in EB2, can really benefit from the timing simply because there are MUCH fewer people going for it these days for different reasons. Wait till everything turns rosy again and you'll find yourself among hundreds of thousands of fellow GC pursuers. Sitting in the huge PD2011 queue while watching PD2008 - 2010 people getting fast approvals won't be fun.

    The best time to start GC process is always yesterday. And if scrutiny is the concern, let's face it, there is not a good time for it. It's always worrisome until you get that card.





    leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. Leonardo Dicaprio Girlfriend
  • Leonardo Dicaprio Girlfriend



  • stxvr
    07-20 03:44 AM
    From the website http://www.immigration-law.com/Canada.html we can see that there are only 140000 GCs are given for employment. Also as per the current prediction on the same page shows that there will be 750000 new applications will be added in to system because of this recent events. Now follwing are some facts what I can see from these details:

    1. As only 140000 visas can be givens per year. USCIS OR DOS can not cross this limit.
    2. There is also per country limit. (I don't know what is the exact % for per country - think 10 -20 %)
    3. If you count 20 % then for India the figure per year is 28000.
    4 Now imagine how many years it will take to cover up the number like 750000.

    My analysis:
    -Based on these details you can predict that there is going to be more than 10 years to clear this thing. (except some new law passes).
    - Some may get GC after 10 years of filing A485.
    - For atleast 10 years PD remains Unavailable.

    What do you say on this?



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio titanic
  • leonardo dicaprio titanic



  • sanju_dba
    09-15 09:48 AM
    This is a great idea. I would suggest that rather than saying we will collect $200K every month and distribute $100K as prize money. We can just distribute 50% total collection as prize money.

    Yes, that works even better when the tickets sold is + or - to the target mark.





    2010 Dicaprio, girlfriend pregnant leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio girlfriend
  • leonardo dicaprio girlfriend



  • himu73
    07-07 10:26 PM
    Please visit www.helpvinay.org to get furthur details.
    Initially you need to go to a drive and register. You have to fill a form and give a simple swab test (Give saliva sample) . Takes 5 minutes.
    Then you will get added to a national registry.
    Alternately you can also register online if you not in a metropolitan area. We are having lot of drives right now in New York,New jersey,DC areas.
    All details on www.helpvinay.org

    If you have any more questions, I can answer

    How one can help him, what should we do?



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio girlfriend bar refaeli. LEONARDO DICAPRIO and BAR
  • leonardo dicaprio girlfriend bar refaeli. LEONARDO DICAPRIO and BAR



  • thomachan72
    10-04 01:29 PM
    Is it advisable to put in a big % of your income into the retirement account. There seems to be a nearly 30% early withdrawal loss if you ever were to pull money early out of that prior to 60 years of age. So basically your own money will be lost.
    Any ideas on this issue? It is not that I am planning to withdraw early but just for information purpose.





    hair leonardo dicaprio girlfriend bar refaeli. Bar Refaeli Is Topless On The leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio girlfriend bar refaeli. Leonardo DiCaprio and Refaeli
  • leonardo dicaprio girlfriend bar refaeli. Leonardo DiCaprio and Refaeli



  • cheg
    08-30 02:41 AM
    I was thinking that 'Parolee' seems to be the logical choice but I also think that one has to re-enter using advance parole to be called a 'Parolee' exactly what shreekhand said. I would say you're an 'Adjustee' but it's not in the choices so I suggest doing the paper-based application. Good luck!

    In legal parlance it is referred to as "period of stay as authorized by the Attorney General".

    Parolee sounds to fit somewhere right there from among the options, though in my opinion a person has to re-enter the US as a parolee.



    more...


    leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. Leonardo Dicaprio
  • Leonardo Dicaprio



  • cbpds
    10-05 10:07 PM
    I am asked to show my I 797 form by the Indian officer once I land in India from USA, not just once every single time :)





    hot Leonardo DiCaprio Drops Mel leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. LEONARDO DiCaprio is planning
  • LEONARDO DiCaprio is planning



  • zvezdast
    07-02 05:50 PM
    There is hope....



    more...


    house Leonardo DiCaprio seems to leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. Leonardo DiCaprio#39;s on/off
  • Leonardo DiCaprio#39;s on/off



  • gc_chahiye
    11-19 12:41 PM
    i am going for the h1 stamping first time . in form 156 how long do you intend to stay in usa ? for that i wrote 3 years . is it ok ? and my sister is also in usa .so for one question i wrote the same thing because we should be honest thats why.

    here what my question is will the interview people think that i wont come back to home coutry because of 3years and sister ?

    should i take any guarantee supporting letter from my parents if yes how is the format ? please answer with your experiences? i appriciate your help .

    + 3 years is correct, as thats what your H1 petition is for. You will get a 3 year multiple entry visa, thats the standard for H1.

    + no problem with your sister being in the US. The H1-B is a dual intent visa. Unlike a student visa or a tourist visa you are not required to prove any ties to INdia or convince them that you'll return. Dont take any support letter from your parents, its not needed. As long as you have a bonafide job offer from the US and your degree certificate etc are in order, you are good to go.
    If they ask you if you'll come back, the answer is upto you: you can say yes, you can say you'll evaluate in 3 years if you want to return or extend for another 3 etc. Typically it does not come up because of the dual-intent nature of this visa.





    tattoo Leonardo Dicaprio Girlfriend leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio. Macky-Mac
  • leonardo dicaprio. Macky-Mac



  • starving_dog
    06-08 03:01 PM
    Capitalism is the first American value.:D



    more...


    pictures leonardo dicaprio titanic leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio ar refaeli
  • leonardo dicaprio ar refaeli



  • justAnotherFile
    07-11 09:01 PM
    That was a very good inquisition in your letter GCBy3000. Thanks for your effort to send it to David Obey (is he a journalist btw).

    It appears that he has circulated this and it has somehow gotten into the political circle.

    it is very good for us to increase visibility on this issue more on Capitol HIll.





    dresses LEONARDO DiCaprio is planning leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. bar refaeli leonardo dicaprio
  • bar refaeli leonardo dicaprio



  • nixstor
    08-23 11:08 AM
    First of all they never did AFAIK. Secondly if they did That would put more than half of the applicants in a situation where they need to find their previous I-94's. If USCIS needs to get all your entry and exit info for the past 10 years and corresponding I-94's I believe they will be talking to Border Security. Even though the airlines take your I-94 away, I believe it will go to a govt agency some how ( I could be wrong).

    In fact every time you changed employers you sent a copy of your current I-94 (current at the time of employer change) to USCIS. So they should have it.

    How about joining the DC area Chapter and volunteering for the rally? If we who are in the DC area don't work on it, who else will?



    more...


    makeup leonardo dicaprio girlfriend bar refaeli. LEONARDO DICAPRIO and BAR leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. Leonardo DiCaprio seems to
  • Leonardo DiCaprio seems to



  • seahawks
    07-20 01:40 AM
    [QUOTE=jack_suv]Hi all,

    After reviewing many posts I wanted to summarize the pros and cons of filing i-485 when one is a bachelor or bachelorette, i.e. single.

    purely comical...

    Getting green card is freedom

    Getting married means no freedom..

    just kidding..I am married and loving every moment!





    girlfriend leonardo dicaprio. Macky-Mac leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. leonardo dicaprio girlfriend
  • leonardo dicaprio girlfriend



  • Hong12
    12-15 12:14 AM
    Thank you very much for your quick response. That is very sad though I would ask my lawyer to resubmit the application. My original document is with me in order to apply for H1 Visa at the Consular. At this point, I would send the original document back to my lawyer and ask him to do the premium process on my application. Another issue is that he refused to pay for the premium filing fee. He said that he would suggest me to find another lawyer in the case that he had to pay for my premium filing fee. He did not show any responsibilities on anything. Pls advise what I should do.





    hairstyles Leonardo Dicaprio leonardo dicaprio girlfriend pregnant. Leonardo DiCaprio 300x400
  • Leonardo DiCaprio 300x400



  • mambarg
    08-30 01:30 PM
    I dont think you mean LUD on 485 correctly.
    It has to be after ND.





    I-485 approval
    08-20 10:30 AM
    I filed for I-485 under EB3 category in July 2007 and have a priority date of March 2003. Since EB3 is not moving at all. I applied in EB2 category and got I-140 approved based on my old Priority date(March 2003).

    My attorney sent a letter to USCIS and requesting them to approve my case based on my approved I-140 (EB2) in July 2009. Since then we haven't recieved any communication from them.

    My case is current as of Aug 1st 2009 but no LUD's on my case.

    How would I know that USCIS have changed my case from EB3 to EB2.

    I apperciate your response in this regard.





    bobbydalal
    08-24 12:05 PM
    Hi i just wanna clarify one thing. Ur date is far from being current and they already called u for ur interview is that rite.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment