PavanV
01-16 11:38 AM
Not sure what your intent is ?, this is a immigration site, you have a green card, and you are asking if it is worth to live here anymore ? are you trying to dissuade people from immigrating ?:eek:
wallpaper wallpaper lady gaga without
humsuplou
07-02 05:22 PM
I entered via advanced parole, so what should I put as the Manner of Last Entry in the E-Filing?
And I am holding H1B, and also EAd at this moment, what is my Immigration Status?
Thanks.
And I am holding H1B, and also EAd at this moment, what is my Immigration Status?
Thanks.
mchokshi
04-08 01:17 PM
see the attachment....or check the URL
http://www..com/visas/h1b/h1b-petition-amendment.html
http://www..com/visas/h1b/h1b-petition-amendment.html
2011 makeup lady gaga
mundakamal
06-13 08:22 PM
gurus please advise........
more...
hpandey
07-16 03:31 PM
Most of the RFE's for AP are for photographs if filed online. They are probably asking for latest photographs that you would need to send. It quite common.

fromnaija
01-25 05:38 PM
First off, there is nothing like EAD status. What you are right now is AOS-pending. It does not matter that you are a dependent on your spouse's or parent's adjustment of status application. You may work as long as your EAD is valid. You may also decide not to work if you so desire. As long as your AOS application is in process you are under what is termed authorized stay, so your stay is legal.
more...
sheela
09-10 07:14 PM
I think it would be better idea to call them and find out their hours of operation. The address is usually given on the FP notice letter.
All the best!
I think: We donot have a choice. We have to show up on the day and time given on FP notice. If we can't- we have to request uscis for re-scheduling.
All the best!
I think: We donot have a choice. We have to show up on the day and time given on FP notice. If we can't- we have to request uscis for re-scheduling.
2010 lady gaga without makeup and
gc_on_demand
02-17 10:11 AM
Thanks for sharing the info.
Was it first h1 renewal (meaning 3rd year) or second h1 renewal (meaning 7th year).
Did you do anything extra to avoid PIMS delay (like when you renewed your h1) did your employer keep another copy with a notice saying send to Kentucky CC
How long was the gap between h1 renewal received and you going for stamping?
It was first H1b ext. Company did not send second copy to Kentucky CC . On roadside window where VFS does preliminary check , vfs person put PIMS forbid in DS 156. Dont know what does it mean. also h1b renewal was in nov 2008 and I went for .stamping in feb 2009.
One more thing VFS mumbai told me that they will not allow even US born child ( even new born ) if they are not applicant. Only applicant child ( those who are for h4 ) allowed inside. at delhi situation was totally different.
Was it first h1 renewal (meaning 3rd year) or second h1 renewal (meaning 7th year).
Did you do anything extra to avoid PIMS delay (like when you renewed your h1) did your employer keep another copy with a notice saying send to Kentucky CC
How long was the gap between h1 renewal received and you going for stamping?
It was first H1b ext. Company did not send second copy to Kentucky CC . On roadside window where VFS does preliminary check , vfs person put PIMS forbid in DS 156. Dont know what does it mean. also h1b renewal was in nov 2008 and I went for .stamping in feb 2009.
One more thing VFS mumbai told me that they will not allow even US born child ( even new born ) if they are not applicant. Only applicant child ( those who are for h4 ) allowed inside. at delhi situation was totally different.
more...

Rb_newsletter
04-09 01:30 PM
If I understood correct,
-Employee cannot pay for any visa or GC process including attorney fees.
-You or attorney cannot be involved in any recruitment process.
-Employee cannot pay for any visa or GC process including attorney fees.
-You or attorney cannot be involved in any recruitment process.
hair Lady Gaga without make up
pappu
08-06 03:01 PM
Yes there are limits to salary. I will try to post more details on it when time permits and as I myself find details from my own research.
Basically, stay above what was in your labor/140. Do not go too high, 10% per year raise is ok. Job duties should stay same or similar. You can be a sr. software programmer from a software programmer but not a VP or Architect...(you got my point).
This is a gray area and tough to get a correct advice easily.
This is also a big issue for our community since people cannot get promoted or take big salary raises due to this limitation. Ask people who are stuck in 485 stage for many years.
I know a lot of people are counting days to just jump into a new job after 180 days. But make sure you factor in all the risks when you do this. Be prepared for an RFE on it.
and BTW I am reading so many posts that say you can jump jobs before 180 days. Please do not misrepresent the Yates Memo and regulations to prove a point. You need to stck to the job for 180 days definitely. The only exception is that if you are sure that the job offer will wait for you indefinitely in infinite future when you get an RFE. Do not take immigration laws lightly. And yes, always seek advice from a good lawyer when you take such important decisions. Forums are simply opinions from people without a law degree or experience.
will post more on this thread as I find more info
Basically, stay above what was in your labor/140. Do not go too high, 10% per year raise is ok. Job duties should stay same or similar. You can be a sr. software programmer from a software programmer but not a VP or Architect...(you got my point).
This is a gray area and tough to get a correct advice easily.
This is also a big issue for our community since people cannot get promoted or take big salary raises due to this limitation. Ask people who are stuck in 485 stage for many years.
I know a lot of people are counting days to just jump into a new job after 180 days. But make sure you factor in all the risks when you do this. Be prepared for an RFE on it.
and BTW I am reading so many posts that say you can jump jobs before 180 days. Please do not misrepresent the Yates Memo and regulations to prove a point. You need to stck to the job for 180 days definitely. The only exception is that if you are sure that the job offer will wait for you indefinitely in infinite future when you get an RFE. Do not take immigration laws lightly. And yes, always seek advice from a good lawyer when you take such important decisions. Forums are simply opinions from people without a law degree or experience.
will post more on this thread as I find more info
more...
vgopal375
06-18 03:43 PM
Hi,
I am on Adv-Parole (with EAD) and planning to visit India in July 2010.
I know that UK and France require transit visa, but I was wondering whether I can fly via KLM (Amsterdam) OR Lufthansa (Frankfurt) without any transit visa ?
Will appreciate the response.
Thanks,
Venu.
I am on Adv-Parole (with EAD) and planning to visit India in July 2010.
I know that UK and France require transit visa, but I was wondering whether I can fly via KLM (Amsterdam) OR Lufthansa (Frankfurt) without any transit visa ?
Will appreciate the response.
Thanks,
Venu.
hot lady gaga without makeup and.
Lopezc75
09-26 10:42 AM
I know one....email me if interested.
more...
house lady gaga without makeup. lady
sunnyark1
02-18 10:52 AM
Dear Attorneys, fellow forum members:
My situation is as follows:
I am currently working for a 3rd party Indian consulting firm (Company A). They are in possession of my H-1B visa. I came out of a project on January 29th (2 weeks back). My new project starts on Feb 25th. As I am paid on an hourly basis, I am not paid while I am on bench. As a result I don't have a pay stub for a period of 3 weeks.
Will this be a big problem in the future in terms of Green card processing?
The next question is:
In the time I have been on bench, I was interviewing with other companies as well and now I have a direct full time job offer from Company B (not through any consultant). This is an ideal situation in my opinion as my visa is held directly held with the employer under whom I work. Company B has started the process of filing for my H-1B transfer. It says it will take 8 to 10 days for the transfer to complete. Is this true? Also, can I start working for Company B before my visa is transferred or should I wait for the transfer to complete and keep working on the new project I have with Company A in the meantime (see above)?
I appreciate your help and feedback in this regard, as I don't know much about the legal process.
Thank you!
My situation is as follows:
I am currently working for a 3rd party Indian consulting firm (Company A). They are in possession of my H-1B visa. I came out of a project on January 29th (2 weeks back). My new project starts on Feb 25th. As I am paid on an hourly basis, I am not paid while I am on bench. As a result I don't have a pay stub for a period of 3 weeks.
Will this be a big problem in the future in terms of Green card processing?
The next question is:
In the time I have been on bench, I was interviewing with other companies as well and now I have a direct full time job offer from Company B (not through any consultant). This is an ideal situation in my opinion as my visa is held directly held with the employer under whom I work. Company B has started the process of filing for my H-1B transfer. It says it will take 8 to 10 days for the transfer to complete. Is this true? Also, can I start working for Company B before my visa is transferred or should I wait for the transfer to complete and keep working on the new project I have with Company A in the meantime (see above)?
I appreciate your help and feedback in this regard, as I don't know much about the legal process.
Thank you!
tattoo house lady gaga no makeup on.
fionaapple20
11-27 01:05 PM
Hello, I have read about the 485 180 days rule and how one can use AC21 after 180 days have elapsed. But if one loses their job a 2 mths before the 180 days are over, is there a possibility of continuing the 485?
- Can one be unemployed and just wait out the 180 days before invoking AC21?
- Can one transfer to another employer on H1 (but let USCIS know after 180 days have elapsed)?
- Can one be unemployed and just wait out the 180 days before invoking AC21?
- Can one transfer to another employer on H1 (but let USCIS know after 180 days have elapsed)?
more...
pictures Lady Gaga celebrates 25th

sushant_s
08-26 10:12 AM
Some additional information. My wife's first semester will be Fall semester as H4 and spring as F1. She will graduate by the end of spring- i.e. May 2009.
dresses lady gaga no makeup 2010. lady
kevnss
04-01 12:36 PM
Any help would be greately appreciated.
more...
makeup lady gaga without makeup and a

mbartosik
03-14 11:28 AM
service requests taking up to 60 days now and processing times 60 days behind published figures.
About 45 days ago I raised a service because my receipt date was more than 60 days older than the Nebraska service center processing date. At 30 days after raising the service request I called and asked what's happening, they said wait until 45 days, at 45 days I called and asked what's happening, they said wait until 60 days.
The IO told me that they are way behind with the service requests, and it is taking 45 to 60 days to answer. Indeed they are hardly able to answer service requests.
I also asked her to hazard a guess about when my case (receipt date 4 May 2007 current with VB) might get adjudicated, she said by 30 April - they have a target to clear older petitions by 30 April. She said that they are about 60 days behind their published processing dates.
My reasoning for this -- potentially this is because of EB3 moving forward in the visa bulletin and 180 day name check rule -- it effectively moves the processing dates backwards since they are not pre-adjudicating, but they didn't want to move the reported processing times back.
She was also able to tell me that my name check was passed and confirmed that receipt date is what counts not notice date (unlike IO I previously spoke with). Something I knew but wanted to hear from them too.
So summary:
Service requests -- may take 60+ days to answer (maybe they'll say 90 days when I call at 60 days).
Real processing times are about 60+ days behind published (at least for Nebraska).
Of course since you can raise a service request when receipt date is > 60 days behind processing date, they are encouraging raising of service requests which they are now swamped with.
About 45 days ago I raised a service because my receipt date was more than 60 days older than the Nebraska service center processing date. At 30 days after raising the service request I called and asked what's happening, they said wait until 45 days, at 45 days I called and asked what's happening, they said wait until 60 days.
The IO told me that they are way behind with the service requests, and it is taking 45 to 60 days to answer. Indeed they are hardly able to answer service requests.
I also asked her to hazard a guess about when my case (receipt date 4 May 2007 current with VB) might get adjudicated, she said by 30 April - they have a target to clear older petitions by 30 April. She said that they are about 60 days behind their published processing dates.
My reasoning for this -- potentially this is because of EB3 moving forward in the visa bulletin and 180 day name check rule -- it effectively moves the processing dates backwards since they are not pre-adjudicating, but they didn't want to move the reported processing times back.
She was also able to tell me that my name check was passed and confirmed that receipt date is what counts not notice date (unlike IO I previously spoke with). Something I knew but wanted to hear from them too.
So summary:
Service requests -- may take 60+ days to answer (maybe they'll say 90 days when I call at 60 days).
Real processing times are about 60+ days behind published (at least for Nebraska).
Of course since you can raise a service request when receipt date is > 60 days behind processing date, they are encouraging raising of service requests which they are now swamped with.
girlfriend lady gaga without makeup 2011.
OLDMONK
07-23 05:53 PM
My lawyer explicity told "NOT" to flipflop wven without me asking.
Same here. My lawyer specified NO "flip top". Does it matter, I guess not.
Same here. My lawyer specified NO "flip top". Does it matter, I guess not.
hairstyles lady gaga without makeup
ramus
06-07 11:56 AM
Congrates.. I know you are happy and why not..
Guys,
I just wanted to share some good news. I had two approved LCs. One with PD EB3 ROW March 05 and the other with ROW EB3 March 06. I had already filed the I-140 for the March 06 but not for the March 05 one. That was because of the way the job requirement was worded in that LC. The attorney was not sure if it would be approved. Anyway since the earlier PD became current in June I decided to take a chance and file I-140 for that earlier PD LC with PP. And what do you know, it got approved today and that allowes me to file for AOS this month. It was a bit of a gamble with money but it worked!!! :cool:
Lasantha
Guys,
I just wanted to share some good news. I had two approved LCs. One with PD EB3 ROW March 05 and the other with ROW EB3 March 06. I had already filed the I-140 for the March 06 but not for the March 05 one. That was because of the way the job requirement was worded in that LC. The attorney was not sure if it would be approved. Anyway since the earlier PD became current in June I decided to take a chance and file I-140 for that earlier PD LC with PP. And what do you know, it got approved today and that allowes me to file for AOS this month. It was a bit of a gamble with money but it worked!!! :cool:
Lasantha
kumarc123
03-24 04:04 PM
Well they may created it new but the content is old and system needs to be fixed.
You are right, the million dollar question is, when will they fix the system?
You are right, the million dollar question is, when will they fix the system?
ras
04-12 02:44 PM
Some where I read that there is no fee for renewal of AP. I am a Jul 07 filer and am not sure about this. Further already applied last for Advance parole and travelled till it got expired last month. I am applying for a new one again. So just wanted to know if I need to pay the fees $305.
So my questions are:
Does the July 07 filers need to send the cheque for $305
Should we also include Biometric fee of $80?
And how much time is it taking these days for AP/
Thanks in advance
So my questions are:
Does the July 07 filers need to send the cheque for $305
Should we also include Biometric fee of $80?
And how much time is it taking these days for AP/
Thanks in advance
No comments:
Post a Comment