
jordanwillium
02-17 02:31 AM
I received a duplicate order from Hewlett-Packard. Per the customer service person I was instructed to remove the shipping label and write the return number on the box, then call Fed Ex for a pickup, all of which I did. Now, a few weeks later my credit card account has not been credited. I've called the customer service people several times, and received a transmitting tracking number for the return. I've called Fed Ex who say what I have is not adequate to track the item supposedly sitting at their warehouse. I've spoken to the supervisor at HP, and she, like everyone else, keeps referring my problem to the "return specialist", who is supposed to query Fed Ex about this, but nothing happens. Their excuse is that they don't have the actual tracking number to do this. One HP rep I spoke to told me that the return item had not been scanned since the initiation of the return, implying negligence. Yeah somebody dropped the ball. Where do I go next to get some action taken?
wallpaper pictures lady gaga born this
snathan
09-01 05:25 PM
Gurus,
I work for company X and in my 9th year H1-B visa. X has filed for my Eb-3 labor and I-140 and I am currently AOS (July 07 filer) on my I-485. X recently extended my H1 through Oct 2012.
I have an offer from company Y. Company Y is asking me if I want H1 extension or H1 transfer? What should I answer them. Which one ensures that I have a 3 year extension. Please advise ASAP.
Thanks.
Are you sure they are asking this question...? Technically there is nothing called 'Transfer'. Its always new H1B sponsor and only you will not be counted against the cap as you are already counted. If you have I140 approved, you should get three extension based on that. Ask them what�s the difference between extension and transfer. I guess their knowledge in immigration is Zippo....take care.
I work for company X and in my 9th year H1-B visa. X has filed for my Eb-3 labor and I-140 and I am currently AOS (July 07 filer) on my I-485. X recently extended my H1 through Oct 2012.
I have an offer from company Y. Company Y is asking me if I want H1 extension or H1 transfer? What should I answer them. Which one ensures that I have a 3 year extension. Please advise ASAP.
Thanks.
Are you sure they are asking this question...? Technically there is nothing called 'Transfer'. Its always new H1B sponsor and only you will not be counted against the cap as you are already counted. If you have I140 approved, you should get three extension based on that. Ask them what�s the difference between extension and transfer. I guess their knowledge in immigration is Zippo....take care.
FinalGC
02-24 09:08 AM
My wife is studying for Nursing and hence I know the anser. Either General Nursing or BSN will allow you to give the RN exam. However, before that have your crendtials evaluated by www.wes.org, so that an US equivalency is established. Based on that you can apply for the RN exam.
General Nursing is equivalent to an Associate in Nursing. For future promitions, BSN is better.
General Nursing is equivalent to an Associate in Nursing. For future promitions, BSN is better.
2011 Lady Gaga – Born This Way
skark
08-22 11:54 AM
Does anyone know if the PIO card needs to be renewed or a new PIO card has to be obtained when US passport is renewed?
more...
Prashanthi
08-19 12:53 PM
Hi all
I have I-140 approved from Company A . Company B applied for my H1B extn based on Company A's approved I-140 and got 3 years extension till 2011.
My question:
can I switch to company C now and get 3 more years extension again.? My I-140(company A) has not been revoked and priority date is not current.I want to start my PERM only after joining company C .
Thanks in advance .
Yes you can get an extension with Company C based on your approved I-140 as long as it is not revoked.
I have I-140 approved from Company A . Company B applied for my H1B extn based on Company A's approved I-140 and got 3 years extension till 2011.
My question:
can I switch to company C now and get 3 more years extension again.? My I-140(company A) has not been revoked and priority date is not current.I want to start my PERM only after joining company C .
Thanks in advance .
Yes you can get an extension with Company C based on your approved I-140 as long as it is not revoked.

ras
09-05 09:12 PM
http://www.eenadu.net/story.asp?qry1=7&reccount=24
Washington Telugu assn website
http://www.gwtcs.net/
There is a new committe being elected for Greater Telugu Association of Washington. They will be of definite help to IV members during their rally on Sept 18. Can the IV representatives get in touch with these guys.
Some of the contact info
PRESIDENT(President)
Mahesh Gorle
703.793.0191
mgorle2002@yahoo.com
VICE PRESIDENT(organizational)
Trilok Kantheti
703.585.3565
trilok2000@yahoo.com
VICE PRESIDENT(Cultural)
Venugopal Reddy Janga
703.994.4175
mail2janga@yahoo.com
VICE PRESIDENT(Youth)
Aditya Modepalli
(408) 406 8057
aditya2439_2000@yahoo.co.uk
SECRETARY(SECRETARY)
Satya Surapaneni
satyasurap@hotmail.com
SECRETARY(Joint Secretary)
RamaKishore Chennupati
ramachennupati@yahoo.com
SECRETARY(CULTURAL)
Manga Anantatmula
manantatmula@gmail.com
BOARD OF DIRECTORS(BOARD OF DIRECTORS)
Sastry Yanamandra
301.279.9604
BOARD OF DIRECTORS(Board of Directors)
Satish Vemana
703.222.1111
satish@gwtcs.org
Washington Telugu assn website
http://www.gwtcs.net/
There is a new committe being elected for Greater Telugu Association of Washington. They will be of definite help to IV members during their rally on Sept 18. Can the IV representatives get in touch with these guys.
Some of the contact info
PRESIDENT(President)
Mahesh Gorle
703.793.0191
mgorle2002@yahoo.com
VICE PRESIDENT(organizational)
Trilok Kantheti
703.585.3565
trilok2000@yahoo.com
VICE PRESIDENT(Cultural)
Venugopal Reddy Janga
703.994.4175
mail2janga@yahoo.com
VICE PRESIDENT(Youth)
Aditya Modepalli
(408) 406 8057
aditya2439_2000@yahoo.co.uk
SECRETARY(SECRETARY)
Satya Surapaneni
satyasurap@hotmail.com
SECRETARY(Joint Secretary)
RamaKishore Chennupati
ramachennupati@yahoo.com
SECRETARY(CULTURAL)
Manga Anantatmula
manantatmula@gmail.com
BOARD OF DIRECTORS(BOARD OF DIRECTORS)
Sastry Yanamandra
301.279.9604
BOARD OF DIRECTORS(Board of Directors)
Satish Vemana
703.222.1111
satish@gwtcs.org
more...
buehler
12-12 05:10 PM
Hi,
The last time I came back into this country, I used my AP as I didn't have my H1 stamped. My H1 is valid till 2010.
My EAD expired last month and my bumbling lawyer did not send in the I-485 copy and hence there was an RFE. So I still do not have an EAD approval.
Would it be safe to get paid this month or should I have my company process this month's salary after I get my EAD approved?
Siva
The last time I came back into this country, I used my AP as I didn't have my H1 stamped. My H1 is valid till 2010.
My EAD expired last month and my bumbling lawyer did not send in the I-485 copy and hence there was an RFE. So I still do not have an EAD approval.
Would it be safe to get paid this month or should I have my company process this month's salary after I get my EAD approved?
Siva
2010 Artist: Lady Gaga Album: Born
The7zen
02-02 04:46 PM
Rayoflight,
Thanks much for your quick reply, these is exactly what i was looking for...
really appreciate it sir.
-7Zen
Thanks much for your quick reply, these is exactly what i was looking for...
really appreciate it sir.
-7Zen
more...
ghost
07-20 11:21 AM
:D Send it to Jay Leno for Monday Night News. You can black out any personal information
hair lady gaga born this way deluxe
wandmaker
08-26 10:49 PM
My limited understanding about the GC process is that from the day I-485 is filed, a person may change his/her job only after 180 days or more, and of course by filing AC 21.
Yes, you are correct.
Also, in case the I-485 does not get approved within the 180 days after filing, then how can a person change a job without having an EAD.
You can file for EAD along with 485 or after you file 485 - EAD will be issued within 90 days (as of writing w/ current processing times) from the date of filing. You can change job only after 180 days filing 485 - In order for you to work for another employer you need EAD
A person can EAD only once I-485 is approved? Is that correct.
You will get GC itself once 485 approved, there is no need for EAD - EAD is a temporary work permit set to expire in 1 or 2 years from the date of issue
Yes, you are correct.
Also, in case the I-485 does not get approved within the 180 days after filing, then how can a person change a job without having an EAD.
You can file for EAD along with 485 or after you file 485 - EAD will be issued within 90 days (as of writing w/ current processing times) from the date of filing. You can change job only after 180 days filing 485 - In order for you to work for another employer you need EAD
A person can EAD only once I-485 is approved? Is that correct.
You will get GC itself once 485 approved, there is no need for EAD - EAD is a temporary work permit set to expire in 1 or 2 years from the date of issue
more...

abc
05-08 01:20 PM
I think if there is no time limit ( currently 6 years) on h1 visa and there are 3 yr extensions, it will make all of our lives so much easier.
There will be no hurry to apply for GCs and those who really want to stay in US forever will apply, thus reducing all this backlogs too.
Any thoughts.
There will be no hurry to apply for GCs and those who really want to stay in US forever will apply, thus reducing all this backlogs too.
Any thoughts.
hot 2010 Lady Gaga Born This Way
EB2_Jun03_dude
04-22 01:07 PM
very funny yabadaba!
My understanding of a soft LUD is that your case was accessed for something... but since my PD/RD is current, I was wondering if others in the same boat have any recent soft LUDs ?
My understanding of a soft LUD is that your case was accessed for something... but since my PD/RD is current, I was wondering if others in the same boat have any recent soft LUDs ?
more...
house Album Review: Lady Gaga – Born
smisachu
10-14 11:34 PM
I am in the same boat. My 7-9 yr extn will be up in December. My PD is Dec 2005 EB2. I would like to apply for 3 yr extn of H1. I am thinking if I should just renew my EAD instead of renewing my H1. Also what would be the filing fee for H1? $320 or $320 + $1500?
Thanks.
My Green card is in the processing and I-140 was approved
in Dec 2007. The priority date is in Jun 2007 and EB2 category. Applied for renewal of EAD and AP recently.
I am on H1b and it is due for renewal in 3 months. I will be on H1b for 4 1/2 yrs by that time.
I hope h1b will be issued for 3 yrs since pending 485 for more than a year.
I think renewing is helpful just in case if there is any issue with 485.
1. Is it worth to renew H1b?
2. How much will it cost to renew H1b?
3. Since the h1b is issued for 3 yrs based on pending 485. If any issue with 485 will it impact H1b?
Thanks in advance.
Thanks.
My Green card is in the processing and I-140 was approved
in Dec 2007. The priority date is in Jun 2007 and EB2 category. Applied for renewal of EAD and AP recently.
I am on H1b and it is due for renewal in 3 months. I will be on H1b for 4 1/2 yrs by that time.
I hope h1b will be issued for 3 yrs since pending 485 for more than a year.
I think renewing is helpful just in case if there is any issue with 485.
1. Is it worth to renew H1b?
2. How much will it cost to renew H1b?
3. Since the h1b is issued for 3 yrs based on pending 485. If any issue with 485 will it impact H1b?
Thanks in advance.
tattoo Lady GaGa - Born This Way
akhilmahajan
08-28 12:37 PM
hi !
we have recently finished our finger printing ... can anyone tell me what will be the next step ..
thanks
Sir, you have done what ever you can do, now its the turn of the government.
So i will definitely request you to help IV in any way you can do.
I am sure you must be aware about the september 18th rally.
If you can join us, that will be the best thing to happen.
If for somewhat very good reason you cant i will really appreciate if you can spread the word around. Every or any kind of help will be really appreciated.
It is either on 18th of September or Never. Think over it hard
we have recently finished our finger printing ... can anyone tell me what will be the next step ..
thanks
Sir, you have done what ever you can do, now its the turn of the government.
So i will definitely request you to help IV in any way you can do.
I am sure you must be aware about the september 18th rally.
If you can join us, that will be the best thing to happen.
If for somewhat very good reason you cant i will really appreciate if you can spread the word around. Every or any kind of help will be really appreciated.
It is either on 18th of September or Never. Think over it hard
more...
pictures 2011 Lady Gaga - Born This Way lady gaga born this way deluxe album.

chsundar
04-02 03:08 PM
Hi Friends,
I am visiting to India on vacation and need to go for H1B renewal. My natvie place is in Andhra Pradesh, near to Chennai. So, i am comming from USA to Chennai, and wants to go to Chennai Consulate for stamping.
In vfs site the moment i select AP, it showing only Hyderabad appointment dates. how to choose and schedule appointment in Chennai consulate?
Can any of you suggest, how to proceed? is there any issues of going to Chennai rather Hyderabad?
I am visiting to India on vacation and need to go for H1B renewal. My natvie place is in Andhra Pradesh, near to Chennai. So, i am comming from USA to Chennai, and wants to go to Chennai Consulate for stamping.
In vfs site the moment i select AP, it showing only Hyderabad appointment dates. how to choose and schedule appointment in Chennai consulate?
Can any of you suggest, how to proceed? is there any issues of going to Chennai rather Hyderabad?
dresses Lady+gaga+orn+this+way+
Jaime
09-12 02:59 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showpost.php?p=114880&postcount=3560
Thanks
Thanks
more...
makeup We all know that Lady GaGa has
immi2006
01-05 10:16 AM
Do u want to push this idea ?
girlfriend Lady Gaga - Born This Way
Jimi_Hendrix
11-11 01:09 PM
You should join your state chapter through the IV forums. State Chapter volunteers should plan to contact local politicians and meet them face to face. Nothing is more powerful than visiting face to face and impressing upon politicians how important this issue is.
But again mailing is also a great idea. I have the following link for House Representatives who got elected recently:
http://asp.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/vote2006/NationalElectionResultsByStateCounty.aspx?sp=CA&oi=H&rti=G&&tf=l
USATODAY.com
You can look up their contact information at
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
Senate has always backed us. It is the house that has stonewalled us for last two years. So I tend to believe it is better to contact House Reps
But again mailing is also a great idea. I have the following link for House Representatives who got elected recently:
http://asp.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/vote2006/NationalElectionResultsByStateCounty.aspx?sp=CA&oi=H&rti=G&&tf=l
USATODAY.com
You can look up their contact information at
http://www.house.gov/writerep/
Senate has always backed us. It is the house that has stonewalled us for last two years. So I tend to believe it is better to contact House Reps
hairstyles “Born This Way,” Lady Gaga#39;s
martinvisalaw
06-18 01:05 PM
If the non-profit that she plans on working for is (a) affiliated with an institute of higher education; or (b) a research organization;
then she should not be subject to the cap. Otherwise, the non-profit probably is subject to the H-1B cap, so she couldn't start until October 1.
then she should not be subject to the cap. Otherwise, the non-profit probably is subject to the H-1B cap, so she couldn't start until October 1.
snathan
02-15 10:01 PM
Labor/I-140/485/EB3 approved with PD of 2003. THe approved Labor had criteria that meets EB2 so trying to apply new I-140 in EB2 with the same labor. All is well except, lawyer concerned about the degree mentioned in labor is "computer science or equivalent" and I have "electronics engineering". One education evaluator said my degree is equivalent to electrical engineering which I disagree. I believe it is equivalent to Computer science. So two questions:
1. In the worst case of denial of new I-140 AND revoking of an approved I-140 and denial of I-485 due to degree issue, can I
continue to stay and work in US for the next 3 years of an approved H1B extension.
If you get the extension before the I-140 denial, you can continue. Otherwise no
2. WHat are the chances of EB2 approval and conversion based on the slight difference in the degree above? How do I improve, if chances of success are bleak
50:50. There is nothing you can do as USCIS increased the scrutiny for EB2. There is a chance that you are inviting the devil.
Appreciate advice.
See the answer above
1. In the worst case of denial of new I-140 AND revoking of an approved I-140 and denial of I-485 due to degree issue, can I
continue to stay and work in US for the next 3 years of an approved H1B extension.
If you get the extension before the I-140 denial, you can continue. Otherwise no
2. WHat are the chances of EB2 approval and conversion based on the slight difference in the degree above? How do I improve, if chances of success are bleak
50:50. There is nothing you can do as USCIS increased the scrutiny for EB2. There is a chance that you are inviting the devil.
Appreciate advice.
See the answer above
nashorn
08-12 04:53 AM
One can have more than one H1B at a time. So you can ask the second company file for transfer too. If you worry about the first petition, and you feel comfortable to do so, talk about it with the attorney of the second company. Or, you can call USCIS and ask a immigration officer.
I joined a new employer in May and also had applied for H1B transfer at that time. Now I have a very good offer from another firm but my first H1B transfer is still pending. The new offer is much more rewarding financially. Is it possible to apply for H1 B transfer to the new employer without jeopardizing my H1B status. Please note that I got laid off in April and I was in a hurry to get the new job then, it was also about just over a month when I applied for my H1B transfer since losing that job so I am kind of nervous about the results from USCIS.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions, friends!
I joined a new employer in May and also had applied for H1B transfer at that time. Now I have a very good offer from another firm but my first H1B transfer is still pending. The new offer is much more rewarding financially. Is it possible to apply for H1 B transfer to the new employer without jeopardizing my H1B status. Please note that I got laid off in April and I was in a hurry to get the new job then, it was also about just over a month when I applied for my H1B transfer since losing that job so I am kind of nervous about the results from USCIS.
Thanks in advance for your suggestions, friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment