gcformeornot
12-31 12:39 PM
Friends,
We applied for 485 on July23rd. Still no FP notices have received. Lawyer says waiting is only option...
Please vote on your FP Notices status......
We applied for 485 on July23rd. Still no FP notices have received. Lawyer says waiting is only option...
Please vote on your FP Notices status......
wallpaper Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
trueguy
08-08 09:22 PM
you shd have come with after 2004 before 2005 bullet too ..actually not sure if this poll is of use since there are many EB3 people who don't even visit this site...
How do I add more options in this Poll now? I didn't mean to discriminate and I was being realistic here. Sorry about that. Please someone, help me add more options to this poll.
Thanks.
How do I add more options in this Poll now? I didn't mean to discriminate and I was being realistic here. Sorry about that. Please someone, help me add more options to this poll.
Thanks.
summerof98
09-04 12:42 PM
See my signature, hope it helps. I got an LUD on my 485 on August 30th but I had no idea why, I guess it might have been the NameCheck and then this email this morning .... unf.. believable!
joeshmoe,
Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.
Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?
joeshmoe,
Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.
Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?
2011 selena gomez justin bieber.
EBGreenCard
07-30 12:40 PM
True for most of us on this forum.
more...
masti_Gai
10-27 08:20 AM
we need to take all the originals if we have to attend a visa stampin interview.
but for H4 i dont' know coz we will be in US and would it really really be safe to mail our original petition to India we being here.
Mine was a different situation i entered US without my petition papers as i had forgotten them. I realized it only when i switched my company that i didn't have my petition papers with me. I later on got i fedexed by ma parents.
but for H4 i dont' know coz we will be in US and would it really really be safe to mail our original petition to India we being here.
Mine was a different situation i entered US without my petition papers as i had forgotten them. I realized it only when i switched my company that i didn't have my petition papers with me. I later on got i fedexed by ma parents.
drona
08-08 01:37 PM
Southern California IV members,
There are several action items that we are currently working on in the Southern California group including meeting with our lawmakers, membership drive events and getting together volunteers to make calls for the DC Rally. We urgently need active participants to help us carry out these action items. Please contribute your time and effort so that IV can succeed in resolving our issues.
For more information, join us at our yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
There are several action items that we are currently working on in the Southern California group including meeting with our lawmakers, membership drive events and getting together volunteers to make calls for the DC Rally. We urgently need active participants to help us carry out these action items. Please contribute your time and effort so that IV can succeed in resolving our issues.
For more information, join us at our yahoo group:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SC_Immigration_Voice/
more...
diptam
01-16 12:45 PM
indyanguy,
Sorry to see that USCIS is bugging you. I think i know you from the "Letter to Ombudsman" forum ... I also got a useless RFE but not for experience letter, so you may use my experience letter as benchmark.
I asked my friend ( who is a Project manager at my old Company) to getted it notarized ( what we call attested at India) from the local Bank. The Bank officer will just make sure the undersigned is the actual signee... No company HR will do all the crap , so its better to go via the Friend/Ex-coworker route ... Unless you get GC , you need to maintain old relationships :) anyway , here you go ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May 05, 2007
RE: XXX YYY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This letter is to verify that Mr. XXX YYY was employed by GGGGGG as a full-time Software Engineer from August 1998 to October 2004.During this period he worked 40 Hours per week.
During the period of employment at GGGGGGG Mr. XXX YYY�s duty were to Plan, design, develop, test and document application software using XML, JSP,EJB,JDBC,ASP,VB,COMObjects,XSL,JavaServlets,Ja vascripts,DHTML,Linux,CSS,Domino & Lotus Notes,.Net,ASP.Net,SQL Server 2000,WebLogic,Websphere with ORACLE database in Windows and Unix environments.
Mr. XXX YYY has always rendered his services with the highest degree of responsibility and professionalism and we wish Mr. YYY all the best in his future endeavors.
Sincerely,
_____________________________
Mr. CCC DDDD
Project Manager
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
Sorry to see that USCIS is bugging you. I think i know you from the "Letter to Ombudsman" forum ... I also got a useless RFE but not for experience letter, so you may use my experience letter as benchmark.
I asked my friend ( who is a Project manager at my old Company) to getted it notarized ( what we call attested at India) from the local Bank. The Bank officer will just make sure the undersigned is the actual signee... No company HR will do all the crap , so its better to go via the Friend/Ex-coworker route ... Unless you get GC , you need to maintain old relationships :) anyway , here you go ....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
May 05, 2007
RE: XXX YYY
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:
This letter is to verify that Mr. XXX YYY was employed by GGGGGG as a full-time Software Engineer from August 1998 to October 2004.During this period he worked 40 Hours per week.
During the period of employment at GGGGGGG Mr. XXX YYY�s duty were to Plan, design, develop, test and document application software using XML, JSP,EJB,JDBC,ASP,VB,COMObjects,XSL,JavaServlets,Ja vascripts,DHTML,Linux,CSS,Domino & Lotus Notes,.Net,ASP.Net,SQL Server 2000,WebLogic,Websphere with ORACLE database in Windows and Unix environments.
Mr. XXX YYY has always rendered his services with the highest degree of responsibility and professionalism and we wish Mr. YYY all the best in his future endeavors.
Sincerely,
_____________________________
Mr. CCC DDDD
Project Manager
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks.
What is the difference between an affidavit and a letter? Affidavit is one that is not on a letter head and a letter is the one on a letter head or it depends on who is writing the letter?
Does 1 each serve the purpose?
With the initial packet, I had sent
1 letter from Company A (By the director on letterhead)
2 letters from Company B (1 from colleague on letterhead and 1 from HR on letterhead)
2010 Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
vijay0101
04-07 05:28 PM
hi ggc,
when did you received a I-485 interview letter. Is your PD is Aug 06? What was the outcome of the interview.
Thanks
when did you received a I-485 interview letter. Is your PD is Aug 06? What was the outcome of the interview.
Thanks
more...
desi3933
02-18 09:56 AM
I agree with snathan.
This is really a grey area., and totally depends on the adjudication officer. All they look for is the intention to work for that employer at the timing of I-140. That is hard to prove if you never worked for them. And thats easier for the officer to prove you never had any intentions of working for that employer. So who has better advantage here? Not the beneficiary for sure...
Incorrect.
As per Yates memo (link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/I140_AC21_8403.pdf))
It should be noted that there is no requirement in statute or regulations that a beneficiary of a Form I-140 actually be in the underlying employment until permanent residence is authorized. Therefore, it is possible for an alien to qualify for the provisions of �106(c) of AC21 even if he or she has never been employed by the prior petitioning employer or the subsequent employer under section 204(j) of the Act.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
This is really a grey area., and totally depends on the adjudication officer. All they look for is the intention to work for that employer at the timing of I-140. That is hard to prove if you never worked for them. And thats easier for the officer to prove you never had any intentions of working for that employer. So who has better advantage here? Not the beneficiary for sure...
Incorrect.
As per Yates memo (link (http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/I140_AC21_8403.pdf))
It should be noted that there is no requirement in statute or regulations that a beneficiary of a Form I-140 actually be in the underlying employment until permanent residence is authorized. Therefore, it is possible for an alien to qualify for the provisions of �106(c) of AC21 even if he or she has never been employed by the prior petitioning employer or the subsequent employer under section 204(j) of the Act.
______________________
Not a legal advice.
US citizen of Indian origin
hair justin bieber selena gomez
lkapildev
01-08 11:59 AM
[QUOTE=Ramba;211906] You be better in that stressfull Job. Donot judge before seeing IT QA Jobs. This job is firing or else you will be fired and someone from BLR and HYD will take your job.
more...
kaarmaa
02-10 02:40 PM
In your sim city you can make these rule. However for the real world support IV initiatives for the best results.
what initiatives? Never seen any publicized...
what initiatives? Never seen any publicized...
hot Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
newbee7
07-05 11:56 AM
Ombudsman had correctly predicted this fiasco back in June before the dates were made current:
There will be severe consequences from rapid fluctuations in priority dates. If the priority date became current today, due to delayed USCIS processing and thus underutilization of visa numbers, some have predicted that within a few months as many as 500,000 to 750,000 individuals now residing in the United States under a temporary worker visa could apply for a green card. Additionally, DOL’s recent backlog elimination efforts, scheduled to be completed by September 30, 2007, are predicted to add 70,000 or more approved labor certifications yielding as many as 170,000 additional green card applications. As USCIS begins to complete these applications and request visa numbers from DOS, the 140,000 statutorily authorized visa numbers will be used. DOS then will be required to retrogress priority dates. Consequently, most applicants in this scenario will find themselves trapped where as they anticipated timely receipt of a green card, their wait exceeds seven or more years. In addition, all future employment-based green card applicants effectively would be barred from applying for many years.38
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf
Yes, if USCIS makes the dates current again it will be a great help.
But unless we try to get the visa numbers increased we might still have to wait for SEVEN or more years in "same or similar" job.
There will be severe consequences from rapid fluctuations in priority dates. If the priority date became current today, due to delayed USCIS processing and thus underutilization of visa numbers, some have predicted that within a few months as many as 500,000 to 750,000 individuals now residing in the United States under a temporary worker visa could apply for a green card. Additionally, DOL’s recent backlog elimination efforts, scheduled to be completed by September 30, 2007, are predicted to add 70,000 or more approved labor certifications yielding as many as 170,000 additional green card applications. As USCIS begins to complete these applications and request visa numbers from DOS, the 140,000 statutorily authorized visa numbers will be used. DOS then will be required to retrogress priority dates. Consequently, most applicants in this scenario will find themselves trapped where as they anticipated timely receipt of a green card, their wait exceeds seven or more years. In addition, all future employment-based green card applicants effectively would be barred from applying for many years.38
http://www.dhs.gov/xlibrary/assets/CISOMB_Annual%20Report_2007.pdf
Yes, if USCIS makes the dates current again it will be a great help.
But unless we try to get the visa numbers increased we might still have to wait for SEVEN or more years in "same or similar" job.
more...
house justin-ieber-selena-gomez-
smiledentist
10-25 03:40 PM
Thanks, I am not sure if it applies to only H1 or even to I 140.
tattoo Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
blacktongue
09-15 12:58 PM
Celebrate in a way nobody has celebrated yet.
Shove your GC up yours and run a mile nakd on the street. You will know if GC gave you freedom.
Shove your GC up yours and run a mile nakd on the street. You will know if GC gave you freedom.
more...
pictures justin bieber and selena gomez
satishku_2000
05-26 07:43 PM
This new law in its current form affects everyone who is here legally whether someone is a Student or H1B
1. Some one who is a student he gets extended OPT
2. The moment student want to file for H1, his employer should be willing to shell out nearly $10,000
3. Every extension subsequently costs same amount unless they dont increase it further.
4. Some one on H1b cant do consulting.
5. Some one whose EB petition is pedning and nearing 6th year is scrwed because of the reduction in VISA numbers and repealing of AC21.
6. Employers have to shell out $10000 every year to get extension.
A spoke with at least 10 people and have them signed up for IV.
Folks , Please talk about this issue when you make weekend calls. No one from EB community is spared from this draconian bill .
Make phone calls and have your people signed up for IV
1. Some one who is a student he gets extended OPT
2. The moment student want to file for H1, his employer should be willing to shell out nearly $10,000
3. Every extension subsequently costs same amount unless they dont increase it further.
4. Some one on H1b cant do consulting.
5. Some one whose EB petition is pedning and nearing 6th year is scrwed because of the reduction in VISA numbers and repealing of AC21.
6. Employers have to shell out $10000 every year to get extension.
A spoke with at least 10 people and have them signed up for IV.
Folks , Please talk about this issue when you make weekend calls. No one from EB community is spared from this draconian bill .
Make phone calls and have your people signed up for IV
dresses Justin-ieber-selena-gomez-10-
sb724
08-16 10:37 PM
Hi,
Anybody recently submitted evidences to RFE to NSC on 485?
Its been a week I have submitted, still now no updates on my case. Is it normal?
Please advise.
Thanks
sk
Anybody recently submitted evidences to RFE to NSC on 485?
Its been a week I have submitted, still now no updates on my case. Is it normal?
Please advise.
Thanks
sk
more...
makeup Selena Gomez Justin Bieber
apb
09-11 03:05 PM
I saw two soft LUDs on Sep/9 and 10th after I opened a SR on Sep/4th.
Still waiting. Anybody had similar experience?
Still waiting. Anybody had similar experience?
girlfriend Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
MYGCBY2010
07-27 04:21 PM
I had filed FOIA request to USCIS requesting a copy of I140 approval notice. My I140 was approved after which I changed employer. I need I140 approval notice to keep my original priority date.
But after filing G639, I got a response back from USCIS saying the case has been sent to DoS for visa approval and that I should contact DoS directly regarding the case.
Also remember, G639 form is for FOIA request for USCIS only.
You need to file a letter to DoS (google "DOS + foia" and you would see format of the letter)
Other than this,I have also filed Form I824 (Action on approved petition) with $200 filing fees requesting I140 approval from USCIS. I guess looking at the processing time, I will have to wait for another 6 months before I hear back from USCIS
Did you put in your A# OR THE Petition Number 3 in that form. Please respond.
But after filing G639, I got a response back from USCIS saying the case has been sent to DoS for visa approval and that I should contact DoS directly regarding the case.
Also remember, G639 form is for FOIA request for USCIS only.
You need to file a letter to DoS (google "DOS + foia" and you would see format of the letter)
Other than this,I have also filed Form I824 (Action on approved petition) with $200 filing fees requesting I140 approval from USCIS. I guess looking at the processing time, I will have to wait for another 6 months before I hear back from USCIS
Did you put in your A# OR THE Petition Number 3 in that form. Please respond.
hairstyles Justin Bieber Selena Gomez
map_boiler
08-02 01:41 PM
FedEx is the best, by far. UPS next. DHL is the worst (my personal experience).
Always use FedEx, and if not possible, use UPS. Never DHL.
FedEx is the best shipping company for both domestic and international.
DHL is worse than UPS.
It is in this order
FedEX
UPS
DHL
I have very very bad experiance with DHL.
Always use FedEx, and if not possible, use UPS. Never DHL.
FedEx is the best shipping company for both domestic and international.
DHL is worse than UPS.
It is in this order
FedEX
UPS
DHL
I have very very bad experiance with DHL.
chaukas
10-15 01:39 PM
I work for a large ( very large ) software company ( No its not MSFT or Oracle ).
We have quite a few interns from India and they don't even talk about working here. Their goal is to do a masters and go back to India.
We have quite a few interns from India and they don't even talk about working here. Their goal is to do a masters and go back to India.
amit_sp
03-27 03:47 PM
I went to Vancouver consulate in Jun 2006 and had very good experience. My appointment was at 8.00 am and I was out of the consulate by 9.00 am. The officer asked me which company I work for and my job description. No questions were asked to my wife. I have also been to Toronto and Montreal consulates in last 3 years for the visa stamping; however Vancouver staff was most friendly. I got my passport the next day.
However as the process has changed recently, it might take longer to get the passports back. Please don't carry anything other than your wallet and documents and that too in a folder; NOT a bag. In case they don't let you in, there's a small cafe on the opposite side of the road. You can pay some money to the guy or buy something later and he would allow to keep your stuff there.
However as the process has changed recently, it might take longer to get the passports back. Please don't carry anything other than your wallet and documents and that too in a folder; NOT a bag. In case they don't let you in, there's a small cafe on the opposite side of the road. You can pay some money to the guy or buy something later and he would allow to keep your stuff there.
No comments:
Post a Comment