
adreg
06-05 08:41 AM
My last annual H1B extension ritual (8th year) took 10 months. The corresponding H4 extension was approved in 1 month though. No RFEs etc. Go figure :)
I am gearing up for this year's ritual again now -- hope its less than 10 months this year ..
I am gearing up for this year's ritual again now -- hope its less than 10 months this year ..
wallpaper justin bieber pictures to
GotGC??
01-13 12:04 AM
You know bro, I know my share of swear words, and definitely know how to pick a fight. But this is NOT the time.
I'd be the happiest person if we can achieve the goal of blanket I-485 filing. I just hope we can pull it through. The options I mentioned are backup options, in case it wasn't palatable to some. With my PD, a blanket I-485 is my only chance. I should have put this disclosure (for the benefit of those who are generous in using the "selfish" word).
I was just testing the waters, but looks like the mood is "nothing short of a I-485 filing". I wish us luck and will keep my fingers crossed. This will be my last post on this.
Let's come back after 2/15 and check how you feel then. "Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?"
Probably,all this criterias already matching to your case, right ?
If you're on H1 on 4 years, have been suffering from not able file 485, and if the legislation says "6 years on H1" or whatever year on 140, how would you feel? Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?
You're just a selfish guy to cover your asz, right?
Are you planning to get some benefit from your brother's delayed cases?
It's time to comply, time to be unite.
Be simple and support what we have. We don't have that much luxurious to discuss your fantasies even though here is a free platform, yet it's NOT the TIME.
Thanks for your understanding...
Zbd
I'd be the happiest person if we can achieve the goal of blanket I-485 filing. I just hope we can pull it through. The options I mentioned are backup options, in case it wasn't palatable to some. With my PD, a blanket I-485 is my only chance. I should have put this disclosure (for the benefit of those who are generous in using the "selfish" word).
I was just testing the waters, but looks like the mood is "nothing short of a I-485 filing". I wish us luck and will keep my fingers crossed. This will be my last post on this.
Let's come back after 2/15 and check how you feel then. "Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?"
Probably,all this criterias already matching to your case, right ?
If you're on H1 on 4 years, have been suffering from not able file 485, and if the legislation says "6 years on H1" or whatever year on 140, how would you feel? Cheerful? Joyful? or Zealous? or Joyless, depressed?
You're just a selfish guy to cover your asz, right?
Are you planning to get some benefit from your brother's delayed cases?
It's time to comply, time to be unite.
Be simple and support what we have. We don't have that much luxurious to discuss your fantasies even though here is a free platform, yet it's NOT the TIME.
Thanks for your understanding...
Zbd
globaldesi
05-14 10:25 AM
My HR notified me yesterday that they have received the receipt for my H1B. Thank God! Good luck to everyone awaiting a response.
Quota - General
Premium Processing - No
Notification Date - 04/28/08
Receipt Number - Yes
Notified via - email from HR
Employer - Company
Multiple Petitions - No
Quota - General
Premium Processing - No
Notification Date - 04/28/08
Receipt Number - Yes
Notified via - email from HR
Employer - Company
Multiple Petitions - No
2011 Free coloring pages to print
pidurika
03-10 01:44 PM
We had the same thing (Case transferred to NBC) and we now have an interview notice in April. We do not know what it is about, until we go for the interview. I have another thread I created recently called "485 Interview" that you can visit in this forum.
Good news, as you already put it, is they did not lose our files :-)
AP
Good news, as you already put it, is they did not lose our files :-)
AP
more...

O'podu
07-17 04:30 PM
Instead of flowers, lets make IV strong by contributing more to it. The battle isn't over yet. We may still end up living rest of our lives on EADs and APs.
Again, pl. contribute!!
Contribution is for their better service.
FLowers and wishes are Appreciation towards their bold steps and effort which brought us together virtually.
We would never have brought out our thoughts without the support of IV coordinaters.
Anyhow i decided to contribute my best to IV very soon.
Thanks IV.
Again, pl. contribute!!
Contribution is for their better service.
FLowers and wishes are Appreciation towards their bold steps and effort which brought us together virtually.
We would never have brought out our thoughts without the support of IV coordinaters.
Anyhow i decided to contribute my best to IV very soon.
Thanks IV.
%2525252525252B-%2525252525252BSingle%2525252525252BOfficial%2525252525252BDownload.jpg)
tabletpc
05-28 11:43 AM
gc_on_demand
when you say "You will be back on line in this mess."...do you mean I again need to get PERM approved from new company and i-140 and then apply for 485..??
or can I jsut apply for 485 with previous company labor and i-140 approval...??
when you say "You will be back on line in this mess."...do you mean I again need to get PERM approved from new company and i-140 and then apply for 485..??
or can I jsut apply for 485 with previous company labor and i-140 approval...??
more...
cjain
11-01 06:28 PM
next time make sure only news pertaining to smartboy is posted...all else can wait...hail smartboy
And how does this news add any values to our issues here ????
And how does this news add any values to our issues here ????
2010 justin bieber birthday cards
pappu
08-22 08:06 PM
I don't think the core is even bothered to take up on issues like this where USCIS operations is concerned..
why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...
Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....
Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.
Wrong.
We have had meetings with USCIS, DOS in the past. In fact there was a meeting with USCIS director too in the recent past.
Wish the problems were very simple to solve. Please do not underestimate the effort of the core team just because we do not post everything we do on the public forum. You can get information from your state chapter if you have any doubts. We are also like you and are trying our best within limited resources and time. The least this community can do is not criticize the core team and take out their frustration on us. We really need everyone to support us and contribute so that we can invest more in lobbying efforts if we need to try and get some relief. Fixing a system is not easy. Our programmer friends on the forum know this how difficult it is to fix a program that is too slow and buggy!!
why wait for all these bills to get passed to recapture visas and stuff like that when the ideal solution would be to make USCIS more efficient...
Let's say Hr5882 passes in 2009... and recaptures all the lost visas ..but what will happen in 2012 ?? I assume another recapture bill would have to be passed to recapture the recaptured visas... this is all a joke....
Why cant USCIS be more efficient and transparent from the beginning but I guess the core doesn't think its important enough right now.
Wrong.
We have had meetings with USCIS, DOS in the past. In fact there was a meeting with USCIS director too in the recent past.
Wish the problems were very simple to solve. Please do not underestimate the effort of the core team just because we do not post everything we do on the public forum. You can get information from your state chapter if you have any doubts. We are also like you and are trying our best within limited resources and time. The least this community can do is not criticize the core team and take out their frustration on us. We really need everyone to support us and contribute so that we can invest more in lobbying efforts if we need to try and get some relief. Fixing a system is not easy. Our programmer friends on the forum know this how difficult it is to fix a program that is too slow and buggy!!
more...
san3297
08-31 12:35 PM
HI All,
I currently have 797 approval document from Nov 2009 to Nov 2012 and My current 797 document is valid till Nov 2009.When i was coming back from india last week at POE the immigration officer gave me I 94 dated till Nov 2009.I said to him that as i have 797 till Nov 2012 i should get I 94 till that date.But he insisted saying as the current document is still valid he can only go with that.He cant give me I 94 date on my future 797 starting from Nov 2009.I kept asking him for about 5 min but again dint wanted argue a lot as it was border security immigration.
So what should i do now.Can i stay here after Nov 2009 or i need to go to stamping and come back before Nov 2009.What are my options.I dont have any travel plans atleast a year from now.Do let me know is it mandatory for me to leave before Nov 2009.Also my New 797 as I 94 attached do you guys think if it is sufficient for me to stay here without any problems.
I currently have 797 approval document from Nov 2009 to Nov 2012 and My current 797 document is valid till Nov 2009.When i was coming back from india last week at POE the immigration officer gave me I 94 dated till Nov 2009.I said to him that as i have 797 till Nov 2012 i should get I 94 till that date.But he insisted saying as the current document is still valid he can only go with that.He cant give me I 94 date on my future 797 starting from Nov 2009.I kept asking him for about 5 min but again dint wanted argue a lot as it was border security immigration.
So what should i do now.Can i stay here after Nov 2009 or i need to go to stamping and come back before Nov 2009.What are my options.I dont have any travel plans atleast a year from now.Do let me know is it mandatory for me to leave before Nov 2009.Also my New 797 as I 94 attached do you guys think if it is sufficient for me to stay here without any problems.
hair JUSTIN BIEBER PICTURES TO
freedom2007
06-06 12:11 AM
Received Appointment Letter today..
Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation
I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3
There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..
Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..
Please help..
I also got the interview letter today in Dallas. mine is also PD Jul 2003, EB3 India
Asked for Medicals, Tax returns(Last 3 years), birth Certificate, and Affidavit of Support I834(mine is not Family based GC) why did they ask me. Is there anyone else in the same situation
I am the primary Applicant, PD Jul 2003, EB3
There are no visa numbers available for this category. Why Interview call..
Even if they selected my application randomly there are no visa numbers available..
Please help..
I also got the interview letter today in Dallas. mine is also PD Jul 2003, EB3 India
more...
jcrajput
10-01 11:31 AM
They said refile application at the address mentioned at the bootom of the reject notice. And it is from Chicago Service Center.
hot justin bieber pictures to

lghtslpr
02-13 04:40 PM
Personalised emails will add lot off value, sending mass faxes would create more business for Fellowes in selling more shredder. I woud request u to think again before you guys spam the offices
I've been told by senators' aids that letters, faxes and email all have an impact. Politicians do not read them all, of course, but their aids summarize volume and content for them. I was told specifically that written letters carry more weight than emails, because they represent greater effort by the sender.
-L.
I've been told by senators' aids that letters, faxes and email all have an impact. Politicians do not read them all, of course, but their aids summarize volume and content for them. I was told specifically that written letters carry more weight than emails, because they represent greater effort by the sender.
-L.
more...
house 2010 justin bieber posters
nk2006
04-17 03:36 PM
As per today I have an H1b visa, I have my I140 approved, and my 6th year ends on April 25, 2008. My actual employer have gave me a contract that says that upon I become a permanent resident i will have to work for him for 5 years, then if I quit after the 5th year or before I will not able to work on the same industry on all the united states, also mention what my salary would be but there is no mention of increase. Since I will have to wait until my residence at least 3 more years, that means that I will have to work on these conditions for 8 or 9 years.!!!!
I do not know what to do , this is almost illegal (I think !), do I have time to change employer and do again my visa, and I140, so I don't lost status ??
The contract is rather stringent � working for 5 years after getting the greencard and not able to work in same industry??? You are right it may not even legal � and may not stand in any court.
Having said that, I can say that it is very common in IT industry to make the visa candidates sign a contract. Generally these contracts ask you to work for the employer for at least 2 years �after� getting the green card; and if you leave before 2 years then you have to pay all the legal charges that employer incurred for the GC processing. Many employers require this before starting the process � but I heard many big companies don�t really enforce this. Also there are other couple workarounds: the contract (even in your case) says �after� getting the GC, so if you are eligible to apply for 485 then sign the contract and apply for 485; after six months you can use AC21 and leave the employer � technically you havn�t yet got the GC card and so the contract is not violated. I know a couple friends did this exactly in our company.
If you are not yet eligible to apply for 485 (retrogressed country) then try to collect some documents like a copy of your approved I140 and if possible a copy of approved labor (this may not be required). Then find a new job now and transfer your H1B there; during transfer ask for three years extension based on your approved I140+not able to apply for 485 status. With new employer start fresh PERM+I140. If you have copies of I140 you might be able to get you priority date too. I know there are lot of ifs and buts here but I think this is the best case scenario for you especially if you don�t like your present job (Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer).
I do not know what to do , this is almost illegal (I think !), do I have time to change employer and do again my visa, and I140, so I don't lost status ??
The contract is rather stringent � working for 5 years after getting the greencard and not able to work in same industry??? You are right it may not even legal � and may not stand in any court.
Having said that, I can say that it is very common in IT industry to make the visa candidates sign a contract. Generally these contracts ask you to work for the employer for at least 2 years �after� getting the green card; and if you leave before 2 years then you have to pay all the legal charges that employer incurred for the GC processing. Many employers require this before starting the process � but I heard many big companies don�t really enforce this. Also there are other couple workarounds: the contract (even in your case) says �after� getting the GC, so if you are eligible to apply for 485 then sign the contract and apply for 485; after six months you can use AC21 and leave the employer � technically you havn�t yet got the GC card and so the contract is not violated. I know a couple friends did this exactly in our company.
If you are not yet eligible to apply for 485 (retrogressed country) then try to collect some documents like a copy of your approved I140 and if possible a copy of approved labor (this may not be required). Then find a new job now and transfer your H1B there; during transfer ask for three years extension based on your approved I140+not able to apply for 485 status. With new employer start fresh PERM+I140. If you have copies of I140 you might be able to get you priority date too. I know there are lot of ifs and buts here but I think this is the best case scenario for you especially if you don�t like your present job (Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer).
tattoo free justin bieber coloring
freddyCR
July 27th, 2005, 11:58 AM
Well... what can I say...the first dig. cam I had was a 1.3 megapix. toy camera...YOU GO AND TRY MAKING THOSE PICS LOOK GOOD IN PS !!! (I did..;) )
more...
pictures uk maps free justin bieber

gc_on_demand
04-07 07:22 AM
Any IV member got so far ?
dresses printable justin bieber

TwinkleM
07-02 02:39 AM
@ Sunny1000, Thanx a lot for the information. Appreciate your immediate response.
more...
makeup oscars, Justin
h1-b forever
09-27 08:58 AM
Did this campaign start?
girlfriend free with these Justin+ieber+
gcpool
08-29 09:12 PM
On the application for renewal for EAD (online) there is question
Current Immigration Status:
IF a person is working on EAD so what should be selected.
There is nothing that is close to saying (Pending I-485 or AOS)
The options are
A1"A1: AMBASSADOR, DIPLOMAT
A2"A2: OTHER DIPLOMATIC OFFICIALS
A3"A3: ATTENDANTS OF A-1, A-2
AS"AS: ASYLUM
ASD"ASD: ASYLUM STATUS DENIED
AW"AW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A PORT
B1"B1: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR BUSINESS
B2"B2: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR PLEASURE
BE"BE: BERING STRAIT ENTRIES
C1"C1: ALIEN IN TRANSIT THROUGH U.S.
C2"C2: ALIEN IN TRANSIT TO UN HQ
C3"C3: FRN GOV OFF IN TRANSIT THRU US
C4"C4: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA
CC"CC: CUBAN MASS MIGRATION PROJECT
CH"CH: PAROLEE (HUMANITARIAN/HQ AUTH)
CP"CP: PAROLEE (PUBLIC INT/HQ AUTH)
D1"D1: ALIEN CREW DEPART SAME VESSEL
D2"D2: ALIEN CREW DEPART OTHER VESSEL
DA"DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)
DE"DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION)
DT"DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH)
E-1 Dependent"E-1 Dependent: SPOUSE/CHILD of E-1
E-2 Dependent"E-2 Dependent: Spouse/Child of E-2
E1"E1: TREATY TRADER/SPOUSE/CHILDREN
E2"E2: TREATY INVESTOR/SPOUSE/CHILD
EAO"EAO: EMPLOYMENT ADVISORY OPTION
EWI"EWI: ENTRY WITHOUT INSPECTION
F1"F1: STUDENT - ACADEMIC
F2"F2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF F-1
FUG"FUG: FAMILY UNITY GRANTED
G1"G1: PRINCIPAL REP. FOREIGN GOVT
G2"G2: OTHER REP FOREIGN GOVT
G3"G3: REP NON-RECOGNIZED FOREIGN GOV
G4"G4: OFFICER/EMPLOYEE INTL. ORG.
G5"G5: ATTENDANTS OF G1, G2, G3, G4
GB"GB: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS
GT"GT: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS
H1"H1: ALIEN OF DIST MERIT & ABILITY
H1A"H1A: REGISTERED NURSE
H1B"H1B: SPECIALITY OCCUPATION
H1C"H1C: Nurse Relief
H2"H2: TEMPORARY LABOR CERTIFICATION
H2A"H2A: TEMPORARY AGRICULTURAL WORKER
H2B"H2B: TEMPORARY NON-AG WORKER
H3"H3: ALIEN TRAINEE
H3A"H3A: TRAINEE
H3B"H3B: SPECIAL EDUCATION TRAINING
H4"H4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF H-1 THRU H-3
I"I: FOREIGN PRESS
IMM"IMM: IMMIGRANT
IN"IN: INDEFINITE PAROLE
J1"J1: EXCHANGE VISITOR
J2"J2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF J-1
K1"K1: ALIEN FIANCE(E) OF USC
K2"K2: CHILD OF K1
K3"K3: SPOUSE OF USC
K4"K4: CHILD OF USC
L1"L1: INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFEREE
L1A"L1A: MANAGER OR EXECUTIVE
L1B"L1B: SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE ALIEN
L2"L2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF L-1
LZ"LZ: BLANKET L PETITION
M1"M1: STUDENT - VOCATIONAL/NON-ACAD.
M2"M2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF M-1
ML"ML: PAROLEE-MEDICAL, LEGAL, HUMAN
N8"N8: PARENT OF SPEC IMMIGRANT CHILD
N9"N9: SPOUSE/CHILD OF N8
NATO-1"NATO-1: PRINCIPAL REP. OF NATO MEMBER
NATO-2"NATO-2: OTHER REP. OF NATO MEMBER
NATO-3"NATO-3: CLERICAL STAFF FOR N-1, N-2
NATO-4"NATO-4: OFFICIALS OF NATO_ION
NATO-5"NATO-5: EXPERTS EMPLOYED BY NATO
NATO-6"NATO-6: CIVILIAN COMPONENT OF NATO
NATO-7"NATO-7: ATTENDANTS OF N-1 THROUGH N-6
O1"O1: ALIEN W/EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
O1A"O1A: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN - NON-ARTS
O1B"O1B: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN IN ARTS
O2"O2: ACCOMPANYING ALIEN TO O1
O3"O3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF O-1, O-2
OP"OP: PAROLEE (OVERSEAS AUTHORIZED)
P1"P1: ATHLETE OR ENTERTAINER
P1A"P1A: ALIEN WITH ATHLETIC EVENT
P1B"P1B: ALIEN WITH ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
P1S"P1S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-1
P2"P2: EXHANGE ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
P2S"P2S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-2
P3"P3: UNIQUE PGM ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
P3S"P3S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-3
P4"P4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF P-1, P-2, P-3
PAR"PAR: PAROLEE
PI"PI: PACIFIC ISLANDER
Q1"Q1: INTL CULTURAL XCHG VISITORS
Q2"Q2: IRISH PEACE PROCESS PARTICPNTS
Q3"Q3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF Q2
R1"R1: RELIGIOUS OCCUPATION
R2"R2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF R-1
RE"RE: REFUGEE
RE5"RE5: HAITIAN W/GRANTED REFUGEE STAT
RW"RW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A US CO
S1"S1: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER
S2"S2: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER
S5"S5: INFORMANT OF CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION INFORMATION
S6"S6: INFORMANT OF TERRORISM INFORMATION
S9"S9: EMERGENCY FARM WORKER
SDF"SDF: SUSPECTED DOCUMENT FRAUD
ST"ST: STOWAWAY
T1"T1: VICTIM OF SEVERE FORM OF TRAFK
T2"T2: SPOUSE OF T1
T3"T3: CHILD OF T1
T4"T4: PARENT OF T1
TB"TB: SPOUSE OR CHILD OF CAN. FR
TC"TC: CANADIAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT
TD"TD: NAFTA DEPENDENT
TN1"TN1: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (CANADA)
TN2"TN2: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (MEXICO)
TPS A-12"TPS A-12: APPROVED FOR TPS ON FORM I-821
TWO"TWO: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA
U1"U1: VICTIM OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
U2"U2: SPOUSE OF U1
U3"U3: CHILD OF U1
U4"U4: PARENT OF U1
UN"UN: UNKNOWN
V1"V1: SPOUSE OF LPR
V2"V2: CHILD OF LPR
V3"V3: DEPENDANTS OF V1 OR V2
WB"WB: VISITOR FOR BUSINESS - VWPP
WD"WD: WITHDRAWL (I-275)
WI"WI: WITHOUT INSPECTION
WT"WT: VISITOR FOR PLEASURE - VWPP
Current Immigration Status:
IF a person is working on EAD so what should be selected.
There is nothing that is close to saying (Pending I-485 or AOS)
The options are
A1"A1: AMBASSADOR, DIPLOMAT
A2"A2: OTHER DIPLOMATIC OFFICIALS
A3"A3: ATTENDANTS OF A-1, A-2
AS"AS: ASYLUM
ASD"ASD: ASYLUM STATUS DENIED
AW"AW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A PORT
B1"B1: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR BUSINESS
B2"B2: TEMPORARY VISITOR FOR PLEASURE
BE"BE: BERING STRAIT ENTRIES
C1"C1: ALIEN IN TRANSIT THROUGH U.S.
C2"C2: ALIEN IN TRANSIT TO UN HQ
C3"C3: FRN GOV OFF IN TRANSIT THRU US
C4"C4: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA
CC"CC: CUBAN MASS MIGRATION PROJECT
CH"CH: PAROLEE (HUMANITARIAN/HQ AUTH)
CP"CP: PAROLEE (PUBLIC INT/HQ AUTH)
D1"D1: ALIEN CREW DEPART SAME VESSEL
D2"D2: ALIEN CREW DEPART OTHER VESSEL
DA"DA: ADVANCE PAROLE (DISTRICT AUTH)
DE"DE: PAROLEE (DEFERRED INSPECTION)
DT"DT: PAROLEE (DISTRICT/POE AUTH)
E-1 Dependent"E-1 Dependent: SPOUSE/CHILD of E-1
E-2 Dependent"E-2 Dependent: Spouse/Child of E-2
E1"E1: TREATY TRADER/SPOUSE/CHILDREN
E2"E2: TREATY INVESTOR/SPOUSE/CHILD
EAO"EAO: EMPLOYMENT ADVISORY OPTION
EWI"EWI: ENTRY WITHOUT INSPECTION
F1"F1: STUDENT - ACADEMIC
F2"F2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF F-1
FUG"FUG: FAMILY UNITY GRANTED
G1"G1: PRINCIPAL REP. FOREIGN GOVT
G2"G2: OTHER REP FOREIGN GOVT
G3"G3: REP NON-RECOGNIZED FOREIGN GOV
G4"G4: OFFICER/EMPLOYEE INTL. ORG.
G5"G5: ATTENDANTS OF G1, G2, G3, G4
GB"GB: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS
GT"GT: VISITOR WITHOUT A VISA 15 DAYS
H1"H1: ALIEN OF DIST MERIT & ABILITY
H1A"H1A: REGISTERED NURSE
H1B"H1B: SPECIALITY OCCUPATION
H1C"H1C: Nurse Relief
H2"H2: TEMPORARY LABOR CERTIFICATION
H2A"H2A: TEMPORARY AGRICULTURAL WORKER
H2B"H2B: TEMPORARY NON-AG WORKER
H3"H3: ALIEN TRAINEE
H3A"H3A: TRAINEE
H3B"H3B: SPECIAL EDUCATION TRAINING
H4"H4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF H-1 THRU H-3
I"I: FOREIGN PRESS
IMM"IMM: IMMIGRANT
IN"IN: INDEFINITE PAROLE
J1"J1: EXCHANGE VISITOR
J2"J2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF J-1
K1"K1: ALIEN FIANCE(E) OF USC
K2"K2: CHILD OF K1
K3"K3: SPOUSE OF USC
K4"K4: CHILD OF USC
L1"L1: INTRA-COMPANY TRANSFEREE
L1A"L1A: MANAGER OR EXECUTIVE
L1B"L1B: SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE ALIEN
L2"L2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF L-1
LZ"LZ: BLANKET L PETITION
M1"M1: STUDENT - VOCATIONAL/NON-ACAD.
M2"M2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF M-1
ML"ML: PAROLEE-MEDICAL, LEGAL, HUMAN
N8"N8: PARENT OF SPEC IMMIGRANT CHILD
N9"N9: SPOUSE/CHILD OF N8
NATO-1"NATO-1: PRINCIPAL REP. OF NATO MEMBER
NATO-2"NATO-2: OTHER REP. OF NATO MEMBER
NATO-3"NATO-3: CLERICAL STAFF FOR N-1, N-2
NATO-4"NATO-4: OFFICIALS OF NATO_ION
NATO-5"NATO-5: EXPERTS EMPLOYED BY NATO
NATO-6"NATO-6: CIVILIAN COMPONENT OF NATO
NATO-7"NATO-7: ATTENDANTS OF N-1 THROUGH N-6
O1"O1: ALIEN W/EXTRAORDINARY ABILITY
O1A"O1A: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN - NON-ARTS
O1B"O1B: EXTRAORDINARY ALIEN IN ARTS
O2"O2: ACCOMPANYING ALIEN TO O1
O3"O3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF O-1, O-2
OP"OP: PAROLEE (OVERSEAS AUTHORIZED)
P1"P1: ATHLETE OR ENTERTAINER
P1A"P1A: ALIEN WITH ATHLETIC EVENT
P1B"P1B: ALIEN WITH ENTERTAINMENT GROUP
P1S"P1S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-1
P2"P2: EXHANGE ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
P2S"P2S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-2
P3"P3: UNIQUE PGM ARTIST/ENTERTAINER
P3S"P3S: SUPPORT PERSON OF P-3
P4"P4: SPOUSE/CHILD OF P-1, P-2, P-3
PAR"PAR: PAROLEE
PI"PI: PACIFIC ISLANDER
Q1"Q1: INTL CULTURAL XCHG VISITORS
Q2"Q2: IRISH PEACE PROCESS PARTICPNTS
Q3"Q3: SPOUSE/CHILD OF Q2
R1"R1: RELIGIOUS OCCUPATION
R2"R2: SPOUSE/CHILD OF R-1
RE"RE: REFUGEE
RE5"RE5: HAITIAN W/GRANTED REFUGEE STAT
RW"RW: RAW APPLIED FOR AT A US CO
S1"S1: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER
S2"S2: SPECIAL AGRICULTURAL WORKER
S5"S5: INFORMANT OF CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION INFORMATION
S6"S6: INFORMANT OF TERRORISM INFORMATION
S9"S9: EMERGENCY FARM WORKER
SDF"SDF: SUSPECTED DOCUMENT FRAUD
ST"ST: STOWAWAY
T1"T1: VICTIM OF SEVERE FORM OF TRAFK
T2"T2: SPOUSE OF T1
T3"T3: CHILD OF T1
T4"T4: PARENT OF T1
TB"TB: SPOUSE OR CHILD OF CAN. FR
TC"TC: CANADIAN FREE TRADE AGREEMENT
TD"TD: NAFTA DEPENDENT
TN1"TN1: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (CANADA)
TN2"TN2: NAFTA PRINCIPAL (MEXICO)
TPS A-12"TPS A-12: APPROVED FOR TPS ON FORM I-821
TWO"TWO: TRANSIT WITHOUT A VISA
U1"U1: VICTIM OF CRIMINAL ACTIVITY
U2"U2: SPOUSE OF U1
U3"U3: CHILD OF U1
U4"U4: PARENT OF U1
UN"UN: UNKNOWN
V1"V1: SPOUSE OF LPR
V2"V2: CHILD OF LPR
V3"V3: DEPENDANTS OF V1 OR V2
WB"WB: VISITOR FOR BUSINESS - VWPP
WD"WD: WITHDRAWL (I-275)
WI"WI: WITHOUT INSPECTION
WT"WT: VISITOR FOR PLEASURE - VWPP
hairstyles justin bieber wallpaper
purgan
01-14 04:41 PM
Now, that's a good idea. How about Cutting Permanent Residency Delays.
18 months is too long for citizenship applicants, and 6 years not too long for permanent residency applicants.
===
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/12/us/12citizen.html
Agency Acts to Cut Delay in Gaining Citizenship
By JULIA PRESTON
Published: January 12, 2008
Federal officials said Friday that they had agreed on an emergency plan to hire back about 700 retired government employees in an effort to pare an immense backlog in applications for citizenship by legal immigrants.
Under the plan, first proposed by Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, retired workers could return to the federal Citizenship and Immigration Services agency without sacrificing any part of their pensions. The agency will be authorized to hire former employees who have long since passed training programs and could be on the job quickly to help handle the more than one million citizenship applications filed in the first 10 months of last year, Mr. Schumer said.
The required waiver was approved in a letter on Thursday to immigration officials from Linda M. Springer, the director of the Office of Personnel Management.
The rehiring program is one step to help the immigration agency overcome an embarrassing backlog. Legal immigrants, saying they were spurred by a fee increase that took effect July 30 and by worries raised in the fierce political debate over immigration, applied in huge numbers last summer to become citizens. They were aided by a nationwide drive led by Hispanic groups and Univision, the Spanish-language television network.
According to its Web site, the immigration agency is projecting that it could take up to 18 months to process citizenship applications received after June 1. Hispanic groups have protested that hundreds of thousands of applicants would be unable to vote in the presidential election.
�It�s a problem of their own making,� William Ramos, director of the Washington office of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Educational Fund, said of the agency. �We kept telling them, there is going to be a surge.�
In recent days, the immigration agency confirmed that it received 1,026,951 citizenship applications from last January to October, nearly double the number in that period in 2006.
The agency also received a deluge of other immigration petitions.
Hispanic groups have demanded that the agency complete by July 4 the naturalizations of all immigrants who applied in the 2007 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, Mr. Ramos said.
Normally, when retired federal employers return to work, their salaries are reduced by the amount of their pension payments. Under the new waiver, retired workers who return to the immigration agency will receive full salary as well as their regular pension payments.
Christopher Bentley, a spokesman for Citizenship and Immigration Services, said the agency was also reorganizing its work force and imposing mandatory overtime on current workers.
The immigration agency plans to hire at least 1,500 new regular employees by the end of this year, Mr. Bentley said.
18 months is too long for citizenship applicants, and 6 years not too long for permanent residency applicants.
===
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/12/us/12citizen.html
Agency Acts to Cut Delay in Gaining Citizenship
By JULIA PRESTON
Published: January 12, 2008
Federal officials said Friday that they had agreed on an emergency plan to hire back about 700 retired government employees in an effort to pare an immense backlog in applications for citizenship by legal immigrants.
Under the plan, first proposed by Senator Charles E. Schumer, Democrat of New York, retired workers could return to the federal Citizenship and Immigration Services agency without sacrificing any part of their pensions. The agency will be authorized to hire former employees who have long since passed training programs and could be on the job quickly to help handle the more than one million citizenship applications filed in the first 10 months of last year, Mr. Schumer said.
The required waiver was approved in a letter on Thursday to immigration officials from Linda M. Springer, the director of the Office of Personnel Management.
The rehiring program is one step to help the immigration agency overcome an embarrassing backlog. Legal immigrants, saying they were spurred by a fee increase that took effect July 30 and by worries raised in the fierce political debate over immigration, applied in huge numbers last summer to become citizens. They were aided by a nationwide drive led by Hispanic groups and Univision, the Spanish-language television network.
According to its Web site, the immigration agency is projecting that it could take up to 18 months to process citizenship applications received after June 1. Hispanic groups have protested that hundreds of thousands of applicants would be unable to vote in the presidential election.
�It�s a problem of their own making,� William Ramos, director of the Washington office of the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials Educational Fund, said of the agency. �We kept telling them, there is going to be a surge.�
In recent days, the immigration agency confirmed that it received 1,026,951 citizenship applications from last January to October, nearly double the number in that period in 2006.
The agency also received a deluge of other immigration petitions.
Hispanic groups have demanded that the agency complete by July 4 the naturalizations of all immigrants who applied in the 2007 fiscal year, which ended Sept. 30, Mr. Ramos said.
Normally, when retired federal employers return to work, their salaries are reduced by the amount of their pension payments. Under the new waiver, retired workers who return to the immigration agency will receive full salary as well as their regular pension payments.
Christopher Bentley, a spokesman for Citizenship and Immigration Services, said the agency was also reorganizing its work force and imposing mandatory overtime on current workers.
The immigration agency plans to hire at least 1,500 new regular employees by the end of this year, Mr. Bentley said.
diptam
06-30 05:26 PM
Interestingly lot of folks like me are doing 485 on their own - because its NOT difficult. Its small Project and you have to get the Docs right and complete.
Regd - Lawyers dont really answer RFE - they ask us to give the piece of extra information and henceforth charge 3000-4000... Like if a RFE comes to me because i didn't submit W2 and Tax returns - I'll send that. What do i need a lawyer to send my W2's ?
So far as critical RFE's like Birth Certificate , Employment letter unsatisfactory they will straight away reject the case - No question of RFE an no need of
lawyer answering it.
I feel like lawyers are collectively spreading these rumours because they want peoples like me to feel scared with the overall tense environment so that they get more business !!
I mailed my case today June 30th and it should hit Lincoln, NE July 2nd
Since the Visa bulletion is still showing current i have a right to do that.
Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....
I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....
Regd - Lawyers dont really answer RFE - they ask us to give the piece of extra information and henceforth charge 3000-4000... Like if a RFE comes to me because i didn't submit W2 and Tax returns - I'll send that. What do i need a lawyer to send my W2's ?
So far as critical RFE's like Birth Certificate , Employment letter unsatisfactory they will straight away reject the case - No question of RFE an no need of
lawyer answering it.
I feel like lawyers are collectively spreading these rumours because they want peoples like me to feel scared with the overall tense environment so that they get more business !!
I mailed my case today June 30th and it should hit Lincoln, NE July 2nd
Since the Visa bulletion is still showing current i have a right to do that.
Hey can we sue these law firms who have spread the rumors, I could not sleep all night yesterday. Think about those who have not submitted the paperwork to their lawyer yet ....
I saw immigration law (Matthew Oh) & Murthy publizing these rumors. Even Shusterman could have done the same he is one of the top immg attorneys but I feel just to make us already suffering souls file before the holiday these firms has run some water down our drain ....
lostinbeta
10-28 10:27 PM
HAHA, yeah, because they don't see your previous versions (unless you save your previous versions and keep them as examples)
No comments:
Post a Comment