surabhi
10-22 01:29 PM
I filed second set on August 16 as a insurance policy . ANd sure enough, I didnt actually got the checks cashed until October 13th. I am glad I didnt spend sleepless nights specially after 90 day window.
The second set got cashed on October 15th.
Now I have 2 sets of receipt notices.
I have indicated in the cover letter when I filed the second I-485 mentioning that this is a second appliication. I indicated in the actual application as well.
As per the USCIS' SOP manual, they have to check if there is a duplicate filing and in case they find one, they will attach to the first application.
According to USCIS updates, they are doing minimal data entry to ensure faster receipting and hence it is possible that they didnt validate if there was an existing filiing.
This is different from "second I-485' which you will do if you and spouse claim each other as dependents. In this case, the application will go to review by a IO.
I didnt do stop check becuase I didnt want another set of issues and treat the second application as insurance fees . What else I could do.
Plan of Action:
I will write another letter with both receipt notices asking to merge the application. In the meanwhile, if I will attend both FP if I get them.
I will ask for refund on that application. If they dont, I understand that.
but I think overall application will not get affected since such scenario is part of USCIS Standard Operating Procedures.
The second set got cashed on October 15th.
Now I have 2 sets of receipt notices.
I have indicated in the cover letter when I filed the second I-485 mentioning that this is a second appliication. I indicated in the actual application as well.
As per the USCIS' SOP manual, they have to check if there is a duplicate filing and in case they find one, they will attach to the first application.
According to USCIS updates, they are doing minimal data entry to ensure faster receipting and hence it is possible that they didnt validate if there was an existing filiing.
This is different from "second I-485' which you will do if you and spouse claim each other as dependents. In this case, the application will go to review by a IO.
I didnt do stop check becuase I didnt want another set of issues and treat the second application as insurance fees . What else I could do.
Plan of Action:
I will write another letter with both receipt notices asking to merge the application. In the meanwhile, if I will attend both FP if I get them.
I will ask for refund on that application. If they dont, I understand that.
but I think overall application will not get affected since such scenario is part of USCIS Standard Operating Procedures.
wallpaper Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
xbeartai
07-11 05:22 PM
I am not live in San Jose
But I have one idea of coming event. If we can make some Balloon and give it to chridlen during the even and wrote somehing on the ballon will be helpful.
Plus, I had saw that some real estate company use the super biggest ballon on sky to show their company adverstiment.
USCIS transfer our flowers to hositpal is a good training program for us to learn how to get the public attention. We need some Marketing major guys to give us more fresh idea to attrach Public attention.
I can not go , but if you guy need. I can controbute the money. And I think most of people cannot go will contribute the money or make the orders for the Balloon.
Thanks
But I have one idea of coming event. If we can make some Balloon and give it to chridlen during the even and wrote somehing on the ballon will be helpful.
Plus, I had saw that some real estate company use the super biggest ballon on sky to show their company adverstiment.
USCIS transfer our flowers to hositpal is a good training program for us to learn how to get the public attention. We need some Marketing major guys to give us more fresh idea to attrach Public attention.
I can not go , but if you guy need. I can controbute the money. And I think most of people cannot go will contribute the money or make the orders for the Balloon.
Thanks
factoryman
06-19 06:03 PM
One or two.
I didn't research all this. My good old INS doctor just gave only one. Anybody need doctor's details, PM me. This is only a free service. Nice elderly American
physician. Fees USD 200
lets take i got MMR for my primary just two days back...then how can the clinic give me another dose within 2 days?? they cant and they SHOULD NOT. Yes they can do one thing..ask the person to bring proof of next shot the following month.
Well i feel the blood report might say something of that sort...just guessing!!
I didn't research all this. My good old INS doctor just gave only one. Anybody need doctor's details, PM me. This is only a free service. Nice elderly American
physician. Fees USD 200
lets take i got MMR for my primary just two days back...then how can the clinic give me another dose within 2 days?? they cant and they SHOULD NOT. Yes they can do one thing..ask the person to bring proof of next shot the following month.
Well i feel the blood report might say something of that sort...just guessing!!
2011 Bauer-Griffin Posted on May 24
Legal
07-12 02:22 PM
Guys!
Is there someone in NY to call on Mrs. Clinton and apprise her of this mess of USCIS.If not directly may be get in touch with powerful indian community leaders who can talk to her about this matter.At least she can write a letter similar to Lofgren...
Keep up the spirits MAN !!
Helping us is not good election strategy. Bringing amendments in favor of family immigration was good lection strategy. Talking against outsourcing is good election strategy.
Is there someone in NY to call on Mrs. Clinton and apprise her of this mess of USCIS.If not directly may be get in touch with powerful indian community leaders who can talk to her about this matter.At least she can write a letter similar to Lofgren...
Keep up the spirits MAN !!
Helping us is not good election strategy. Bringing amendments in favor of family immigration was good lection strategy. Talking against outsourcing is good election strategy.
more...
Administrator2
03-28 01:41 PM
As needhelp! clarified, we will fix all these issues over the weekend. Kindly keep updating this thread with any tracker related issue you would like to report.
Also, kindly input processing information in your profile so that the tracker is more efficiently used by you and all other IV members.
Also, kindly input processing information in your profile so that the tracker is more efficiently used by you and all other IV members.
GKBest
07-17 04:13 PM
Let us start sending Thank you flowers to IV core memebers such as Logic life, pappu ( i know only these two people) Please add to the list if you know anybody belong to Core team.
They deserve this but a better idea will be to send it to Congresswoman Lofgren. This will create a stir in the Congress.....More News the better.
They deserve this but a better idea will be to send it to Congresswoman Lofgren. This will create a stir in the Congress.....More News the better.
more...
bikram_das_in
01-22 03:32 PM
1) Only the company for you are working right now with L1 VISA can apply for your green card. You should be able to get green card in 2-3 years if everything goes fine.
2) Your daughter can sponsor your green card when she is 21 years old. You cannot change job on L1. In order to change job, you have to find an employer who can sponsor H1B for you. H1b is another type of work visa.
2) Your daughter can sponsor your green card when she is 21 years old. You cannot change job on L1. In order to change job, you have to find an employer who can sponsor H1B for you. H1b is another type of work visa.
2010 Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
vactorboy29
02-21 11:06 AM
My son's PIO card and my renewed passport were arrived in less than two weeks time.
Applications were put in at Chicago consulate on 24 Jan in person. We had received my renewed passport and PIO card in mail on 06 Feb.
I would give five star feed back to Chicago consulate people.
Applications were put in at Chicago consulate on 24 Jan in person. We had received my renewed passport and PIO card in mail on 06 Feb.
I would give five star feed back to Chicago consulate people.
more...
Maverick1
08-12 06:10 PM
hello all,
Lets say you are a citizen here or your son is a citizen becasue he was born here.
Then you decide to go back and he starts studing with the PIO, I guess that works till he gets to college(Govt colleges are NRI quota right?)
Then when he want to work there dose he have to get a VISA like us comming here to work ?
I ask this becasue a friend of mine said a major IT company in India said that such a person cannot work in India without a VISA and they are not sponsering any visa's now.
so when he tried to come to the US, it seems that he had to pay for all his education as an NRI would have paid.
also if you reject the US citizenship and US is not going to give you any visa..ever !
PIOs are allowed to work without additional VISA.
Lets say you are a citizen here or your son is a citizen becasue he was born here.
Then you decide to go back and he starts studing with the PIO, I guess that works till he gets to college(Govt colleges are NRI quota right?)
Then when he want to work there dose he have to get a VISA like us comming here to work ?
I ask this becasue a friend of mine said a major IT company in India said that such a person cannot work in India without a VISA and they are not sponsering any visa's now.
so when he tried to come to the US, it seems that he had to pay for all his education as an NRI would have paid.
also if you reject the US citizenship and US is not going to give you any visa..ever !
PIOs are allowed to work without additional VISA.
hair Justin-ieber-and-selena-gomez
neerajvir
07-17 06:18 PM
Just put a $100 contribution and pledge to put more in every quarter!
more...
insbaby
07-22 07:10 AM
Now I understand why June 12 VB says "Current". If everyone (atleast 300K) files in July and close the gate, all are stuck in the old fee system, which in future is constant revenue for USCIS.
300,000 X $600 = $180,000,000 / Year
can anyone miss this?
300,000 X $600 = $180,000,000 / Year
can anyone miss this?
hot hairstyles Justin Bieber and
pellucid
04-05 03:31 PM
America embraces foreign-born ballplayers, but not engineers, much to the
dismay of big business, says Fortune's Marc Gunther.
By Marc Gunther, Fortune senior writer
NEW YORK (Fortune) -- Imagine if the baseball season had begun this week
without such foreign-born stars as Albert Pujols, David Ortiz, Justin
Morneau and the latest Japanese import, pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka and his
mysterious "gyroball."
It wouldn't be as much fun, would it? Fans want to see the most skilled
players compete - immigrants and Americans.
So why is it that people don't want skilled immigrants to compete for jobs
in the multibillion-dollar technology industry?
They view these immigrants as a threat. CNN anchor Lou Dobbs argues
permitting more educated, foreign-born engineers, scientists and teachers
into the country would force many qualified American workers out of the job
market.
That may be true in baseball, where the number of jobs on big league rosters
is fixed. That's not necessarily so in technology, where people with skills
and ambition help expand job opportunities. Immigrants helped start Sun
Microsystems, Intel (Charts), Yahoo! (Charts), eBay (Charts) and Google (
Charts). Would America be better off if they'd stayed home?
"This is not about filling jobs that would go to Americans," says Robert
Hoffman, an Oracle (Charts) vice president and co-chair of a business
coalition called Compete America, which favors allowing more skilled workers
into the United States. "This is important to create jobs. It's not a zero
sum game."
This week, as it happens, is not just opening week of the baseball season.
It's the week when employers rush to apply for the limited number of visas,
called H-1B visas, that became available on April 1 to allow them to
temporarily hire educated, foreign-born workers. This year, Congress has
allowed 65,000 of these H-1B visas, plus another 20,000 for foreign-born
students who earn advanced degrees from U.S. universities. After obtaining
guest-worker visas, employees can then seek green cards that allow them to
stay in the United States
FedEx and UPS did a brisk business last weekend because the visas are
awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. The first 65,000 are already
gone. The 20,000 earmarked for graduates of U.S. universities will be
distributed in a month or two, experts say.
This makes it very hard for companies to hire foreign-born graduates of the
U.S.'s top schools. More than half the graduate students in science and
engineering at U.S. universities were born overseas.
"It's sending a signal to the best international students that they may not
want to make their career in the United States," says Stuart Anderson,
executive director of the National Foundation for American Policy, a
research group. (Anderson, an immigration specialist, also wrote a study of
baseball and immigration that's available here as a PDF file.)
Expanding H1-B visas is a top priority for U.S. tech firms. Bill Gates,
Microsoft's (Charts) chairman, told Congress last month: "I cannot overstate
the importance of overhauling our high-skilled immigration system....
Unfortunately, our immigration policies are driving away the world's best
and brightest precisely when we need them most."
CNN's Lou Dobbs was unimpressed. "The Gates plan would force many qualified
American workers right out of the job market," he fretted on the air after
Gates testified. "There's something wrong when a man as smart as Bill Gates
advances an elitist agenda, without regard to the impact that he's having on
working men and women in this country."
It's not just Dobbs. Internet bulletin boards and blogs are filled with
complaints about foreign-born engineers. The U.S. branch of the Institute of
Electrical and Electronics Engineers, the leading society of engineers,
brought about 60 engineers to Washington last month to ask for reforms to
the H-1B program. IEEE-USA supports a bill proposed by Senators Dick Durbin,
an Illinois Democrat, and Chuck Grassley, an Iowa Republican, that is
designed to crack down on companies that use the guest worker program to
displace Americans from jobs.
As it happens, most of the largest users of the H1-B program are not
American companies but foreign firms that want to move jobs out of the
United States. Seven of the 10 firms that requested the most H1-B visas in
2006 were outsourcing firms based in India, which use the visas to train
workers in the United States before they are rotated home, according to Ron
Hira, an engineer who teaches public policy at the Rochester Institute of
Technology. Indian outsourcing firms Wipro and Infosys were the two top
requestors of H1-B visas.
In a paper for the Economic Policy Institute, Hira says that expanding H-1B
visas without improving controls will "lead to more offshore outsourcing of
jobs, displacement of American technology workers (and) decreased wages and
job opportunities" for Americans. He told me: "Bill Gates talks about how
you are shutting out $100,000-a-year software engineers. But if you look at
the median wage for new H1-B workers, it's closer to $50,000."
Asked about that, Jack Krumholtz, who runs Microsoft's Washington office,
said the average salary for Microsoft's H1-B workers is more than $109,000,
and that the company spends another $10,000 to $15,000 per worker applying
for the visas and helping workers apply for green cards. "We only hire
people who we want to have on our team for the long run," he said.
It seems clear that Microsoft - along with Oracle, Intel, Hewlett Packard
and other members of the Compete America coalition - do not use the guest
worker program to hire cheap labor. They just want to hire the best
engineers, many of whom are foreign born.
So what to do? Everyone seems to agree that the H1-B program needs fixing. (
Even Hira, the critic, says the United States should absorb more high-
skilled immigrants.) Whether Congress can fix it is questionable. The guest-
worker program is tied up in the debate over broader immigration reforms.
But guess what? Just last year, Congress passed the Compete Act of 2006,
which stands (sort of) for "Creating Opportunities for Minor League
Professions, Entertainers and Teams through Legal Entry." Yes, that law made
it easier for baseball teams to get visas for foreign-born minor league
players.
If the government can fix the problem for baseball, surely it can do so for
technology, too.
dismay of big business, says Fortune's Marc Gunther.
By Marc Gunther, Fortune senior writer
NEW YORK (Fortune) -- Imagine if the baseball season had begun this week
without such foreign-born stars as Albert Pujols, David Ortiz, Justin
Morneau and the latest Japanese import, pitcher Daisuke Matsuzaka and his
mysterious "gyroball."
It wouldn't be as much fun, would it? Fans want to see the most skilled
players compete - immigrants and Americans.
So why is it that people don't want skilled immigrants to compete for jobs
in the multibillion-dollar technology industry?
They view these immigrants as a threat. CNN anchor Lou Dobbs argues
permitting more educated, foreign-born engineers, scientists and teachers
into the country would force many qualified American workers out of the job
market.
That may be true in baseball, where the number of jobs on big league rosters
is fixed. That's not necessarily so in technology, where people with skills
and ambition help expand job opportunities. Immigrants helped start Sun
Microsystems, Intel (Charts), Yahoo! (Charts), eBay (Charts) and Google (
Charts). Would America be better off if they'd stayed home?
"This is not about filling jobs that would go to Americans," says Robert
Hoffman, an Oracle (Charts) vice president and co-chair of a business
coalition called Compete America, which favors allowing more skilled workers
into the United States. "This is important to create jobs. It's not a zero
sum game."
This week, as it happens, is not just opening week of the baseball season.
It's the week when employers rush to apply for the limited number of visas,
called H-1B visas, that became available on April 1 to allow them to
temporarily hire educated, foreign-born workers. This year, Congress has
allowed 65,000 of these H-1B visas, plus another 20,000 for foreign-born
students who earn advanced degrees from U.S. universities. After obtaining
guest-worker visas, employees can then seek green cards that allow them to
stay in the United States
FedEx and UPS did a brisk business last weekend because the visas are
awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. The first 65,000 are already
gone. The 20,000 earmarked for graduates of U.S. universities will be
distributed in a month or two, experts say.
This makes it very hard for companies to hire foreign-born graduates of the
U.S.'s top schools. More than half the graduate students in science and
engineering at U.S. universities were born overseas.
"It's sending a signal to the best international students that they may not
want to make their career in the United States," says Stuart Anderson,
executive director of the National Foundation for American Policy, a
research group. (Anderson, an immigration specialist, also wrote a study of
baseball and immigration that's available here as a PDF file.)
Expanding H1-B visas is a top priority for U.S. tech firms. Bill Gates,
Microsoft's (Charts) chairman, told Congress last month: "I cannot overstate
the importance of overhauling our high-skilled immigration system....
Unfortunately, our immigration policies are driving away the world's best
and brightest precisely when we need them most."
CNN's Lou Dobbs was unimpressed. "The Gates plan would force many qualified
American workers right out of the job market," he fretted on the air after
Gates testified. "There's something wrong when a man as smart as Bill Gates
advances an elitist agenda, without regard to the impact that he's having on
working men and women in this country."
It's not just Dobbs. Internet bulletin boards and blogs are filled with
complaints about foreign-born engineers. The U.S. branch of the Institute of
Electrical and Electronics Engineers, the leading society of engineers,
brought about 60 engineers to Washington last month to ask for reforms to
the H-1B program. IEEE-USA supports a bill proposed by Senators Dick Durbin,
an Illinois Democrat, and Chuck Grassley, an Iowa Republican, that is
designed to crack down on companies that use the guest worker program to
displace Americans from jobs.
As it happens, most of the largest users of the H1-B program are not
American companies but foreign firms that want to move jobs out of the
United States. Seven of the 10 firms that requested the most H1-B visas in
2006 were outsourcing firms based in India, which use the visas to train
workers in the United States before they are rotated home, according to Ron
Hira, an engineer who teaches public policy at the Rochester Institute of
Technology. Indian outsourcing firms Wipro and Infosys were the two top
requestors of H1-B visas.
In a paper for the Economic Policy Institute, Hira says that expanding H-1B
visas without improving controls will "lead to more offshore outsourcing of
jobs, displacement of American technology workers (and) decreased wages and
job opportunities" for Americans. He told me: "Bill Gates talks about how
you are shutting out $100,000-a-year software engineers. But if you look at
the median wage for new H1-B workers, it's closer to $50,000."
Asked about that, Jack Krumholtz, who runs Microsoft's Washington office,
said the average salary for Microsoft's H1-B workers is more than $109,000,
and that the company spends another $10,000 to $15,000 per worker applying
for the visas and helping workers apply for green cards. "We only hire
people who we want to have on our team for the long run," he said.
It seems clear that Microsoft - along with Oracle, Intel, Hewlett Packard
and other members of the Compete America coalition - do not use the guest
worker program to hire cheap labor. They just want to hire the best
engineers, many of whom are foreign born.
So what to do? Everyone seems to agree that the H1-B program needs fixing. (
Even Hira, the critic, says the United States should absorb more high-
skilled immigrants.) Whether Congress can fix it is questionable. The guest-
worker program is tied up in the debate over broader immigration reforms.
But guess what? Just last year, Congress passed the Compete Act of 2006,
which stands (sort of) for "Creating Opportunities for Minor League
Professions, Entertainers and Teams through Legal Entry." Yes, that law made
it easier for baseball teams to get visas for foreign-born minor league
players.
If the government can fix the problem for baseball, surely it can do so for
technology, too.
more...
house Justin Bieber and Selena
anshulk77
07-18 10:39 PM
i filed my sub labor through a multinational muti million comapny through
Labor applied date : july 12
Receipt received today
So you might get yours in a day or so , if not my lawyer said you could just send a letter with it
Ask Your attorney Them know what to do.
Good luck
Labor applied date : july 12
Receipt received today
So you might get yours in a day or so , if not my lawyer said you could just send a letter with it
Ask Your attorney Them know what to do.
Good luck
tattoo May 23, 2011 · Selena Gomez
Jerrome
04-08 02:56 PM
Total EB2 Primary applicants 21,843 (http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/publications/LPR07.shtm)
EB2 ROW and EB2 Mexico were current full last year.. So take out 3000 visas for primary. It leaves 17000 Primary to share between India and China.
Even if it is 50% share, it would be 8500 primary applicants for india and china.
Still the PD for India did not move beyond December 2003.
I don't know man.. How many pending applications are there before 2004 for india EB2.
EB2 ROW and EB2 Mexico were current full last year.. So take out 3000 visas for primary. It leaves 17000 Primary to share between India and China.
Even if it is 50% share, it would be 8500 primary applicants for india and china.
Still the PD for India did not move beyond December 2003.
I don't know man.. How many pending applications are there before 2004 for india EB2.
more...
pictures Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber

cessua
04-05 03:53 PM
I am in a similar situation, i am on my 5th year H1B ROW and my laywer sent in the I485 before the retrogression started but i still have to wait for the PD to be current.
I am finishing an MBA in two months and i have had a few interviews but not sure what the wisest thing is.
Advise?
I am finishing an MBA in two months and i have had a few interviews but not sure what the wisest thing is.
Advise?
dresses Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
softwareguy
07-05 12:14 PM
Pick your battles!!
Battle ONE:
Make USCIS do or prove otherwise that what they publish and say is useless. So why publish at all.
BENEFITS:
1. My wife can work.
2. My son can get scholarships in college.
3. I can change jobs - so what if it is similar.
Battle TWO:
When I sink in Glory of winning battle #1 - I would definitely participate in getting Visa # increased - The longer and more difficult of the TWO Battles.
BTW - Let me know if battle # 2 is easier.
I do not know why is everyone facing "Attention Deficit Disorder".
Battle ONE:
Make USCIS do or prove otherwise that what they publish and say is useless. So why publish at all.
BENEFITS:
1. My wife can work.
2. My son can get scholarships in college.
3. I can change jobs - so what if it is similar.
Battle TWO:
When I sink in Glory of winning battle #1 - I would definitely participate in getting Visa # increased - The longer and more difficult of the TWO Battles.
BTW - Let me know if battle # 2 is easier.
I do not know why is everyone facing "Attention Deficit Disorder".
more...
makeup Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
krishnam70
02-20 07:55 PM
Members,
I need some help to act in right direction.
In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.
1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.
Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.
~cheers
You need to apply H4 for her and immediately ask her to move to that status. She is already out of status 'technically' as she is supposed to be working/or get paid even if she is not working.. Unless she has pay stubs from her employer from the time her H1 was done she is not in 'status'. Once you move to H-1 the only way is to file for change of status using the appropriate petition. She will not move in to H-4 automatically. I think you need to file H-4 petition for your wife immediately.
Consult your attorney immediately and do the needful
good luck
kris
I need some help to act in right direction.
In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.
1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.
Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.
~cheers
You need to apply H4 for her and immediately ask her to move to that status. She is already out of status 'technically' as she is supposed to be working/or get paid even if she is not working.. Unless she has pay stubs from her employer from the time her H1 was done she is not in 'status'. Once you move to H-1 the only way is to file for change of status using the appropriate petition. She will not move in to H-4 automatically. I think you need to file H-4 petition for your wife immediately.
Consult your attorney immediately and do the needful
good luck
kris
girlfriend Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber
surabhi
10-17 03:14 PM
apart from payroll tax is'nt the employer suppose to pay employer tax which I suppose is anywhere between 8 to 12 % depending on the state it is operating? or is payroll tax same as employer tax? what other taxes does an employer has to pay if he hires a person on W2? appreciate inputs on this.
Payroll tax is same as employer tax. There are 2 or 3 components of the taxes that employer pays such as Social security ( employer portion), unemployment tax, Medicare ( employer portion)
also employer will need to pay for payroll company such as ADP a fee to maintain payroll, do filings
Payroll tax is same as employer tax. There are 2 or 3 components of the taxes that employer pays such as Social security ( employer portion), unemployment tax, Medicare ( employer portion)
also employer will need to pay for payroll company such as ADP a fee to maintain payroll, do filings
hairstyles justin bieber and selena gomez
dbevis
October 16th, 2005, 06:53 PM
There was a piece on one of the news shows this AM. A guy still makes Daguerreotypes (the actual plates, from raw materials!) in New York City. Basically that stuff must be like ISO 0.05 because he was making exposures from 30 seconds to 4 minutes, achieving the 'missing people and cars' effect as a result.
Oh, by the way, he uses a Giotto Rocket blower to blast the dust from his plates before coating with the silver solution.
Oh, by the way, he uses a Giotto Rocket blower to blast the dust from his plates before coating with the silver solution.
dingudi
05-08 08:42 AM
I had all my records for vaccinations. But a friend of mine completed 3 vaccinations last july 2007. The civil surgeon put the dates for these on the form. For others the civil surgeon did the same thing , that he checked the "not appropriate age" but did not write anything like "child record not found" under the dates.He just left it blank. Also he checked the "eligible for waiver" in the field below. I am sure lot of cases are similar to yours.
I met with the Civil Surgeon who completed my I-693, today. It seems like USCIS did some mistake. He checked the sealed envelope and didn't understand why USCIS generated a RFE for this. We completed all our required vaccination back in June-July 07 when we did our medicals .
We did the 3 vaccination that are required , Td, MMR and Varicella. The Dr put the dates for these vaccination in the I 693 supplement form. For all other vaccine he put the 'child record not found' under the dates and checked under the column 'Not appropiate age'. I also checked that all other vaccine are not required since we crossed that age. USCIS has problem with the 'Child record not found' written under the dates. The Dr said that he has been filling this form in this manner for last 15 yrs and never had any problem with USCIS. This is the first time he is getting this kind of RFE. He said he will talk to the USCIS.
Its very difficult to get the records for those vaccination. Does anyone has any idea about how other Doctors handle this ?
With this situation I wanted to know what are the options we have ? Dr said that it might take one week to get the reply from them. Since there is time boundation to send the reply I m little worried what we can do about this.
Please suggest how we can handle the Medical RFE ?
I met with the Civil Surgeon who completed my I-693, today. It seems like USCIS did some mistake. He checked the sealed envelope and didn't understand why USCIS generated a RFE for this. We completed all our required vaccination back in June-July 07 when we did our medicals .
We did the 3 vaccination that are required , Td, MMR and Varicella. The Dr put the dates for these vaccination in the I 693 supplement form. For all other vaccine he put the 'child record not found' under the dates and checked under the column 'Not appropiate age'. I also checked that all other vaccine are not required since we crossed that age. USCIS has problem with the 'Child record not found' written under the dates. The Dr said that he has been filling this form in this manner for last 15 yrs and never had any problem with USCIS. This is the first time he is getting this kind of RFE. He said he will talk to the USCIS.
Its very difficult to get the records for those vaccination. Does anyone has any idea about how other Doctors handle this ?
With this situation I wanted to know what are the options we have ? Dr said that it might take one week to get the reply from them. Since there is time boundation to send the reply I m little worried what we can do about this.
Please suggest how we can handle the Medical RFE ?
lifestrikes
01-26 11:30 AM
Its time to meet our Senators and House Representatives.
No comments:
Post a Comment