Popular Post

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

justin bieber and his girlfriend making

justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Widdle Justin Bieber has
  • Widdle Justin Bieber has



  • jjjun
    10-02 12:39 PM
    I saw so many RFE recently. I am wondering If there is RFE, the attorney can not represent me. Can i just send RFE by myself to CIS? Or the attorney has to do it.

    Thanks





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Justin+ieber+beats+up+
  • Justin+ieber+beats+up+



  • frostrated
    06-25 01:06 PM
    Hi, I hope this is the correct forum. I entered the US on an Australian passport with a tourist visa issued in London in Nov 94. After 6 months my lawyer got me a business visa extension for 6 months.

    Long story short I overstayed and lost both passport and I 94 and the lawyer who had the copies of the docs no longer has the records. I married a US citizen in 2006 and had a child and would like to adjust my status, however I cannot prove legal entry.

    Is there anyway to find records of either my original visa, I-94 or extension so I can file the rest of the paperwork?

    Thanks for your help in advance.

    you can try to contact the australian consulate to replace your passport. they should be able to pull your information. but in any case, even though you entered legally, you overstayed for more than three years before marrying a citizen. therefore, from the time your visa expired, you are in illegal status, and i am not sure you can adjust your status by staying inside the US. I think your best option might be to return to your country of citizenship and have your spouse apply for a green card.





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. justin bieber girlfriend
  • justin bieber girlfriend



  • makemygc
    08-03 10:22 PM
    USCIS press release states that it has issued I-485 receipts upto July 11 2007
    and for Texas upto June 26, 2007
    Any link?





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. +justin+ieber+girlfriend
  • +justin+ieber+girlfriend



  • vts31
    09-22 03:00 PM
    photoshop is amazing.,.... but if your an artist...like the way painter outputs is really intuitive...the only problem is it has a lot of like variable parts that can seem overwhelming. plus i hate how photoshop doesnt have an add water option like painter. that thing kicks so much ***. I think its a good idea to have both.



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. justin bieber girlfriend
  • justin bieber girlfriend



  • chanduv23
    09-14 04:50 PM
    Come on folks - follow your heart

    SEE YOU ALL THERE IN DC





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Bag: Justin Bieber Caught
  • Bag: Justin Bieber Caught



  • totalvisa
    04-25 08:39 PM
    Here is my situation: I was on my 6th year of the h1b visa (I had about 3 months left of valid visa) when I left the country in January 2010 to live abroad...In August 2010 I came back to the US on a tourist visa and I applied to get the 3 months I had left on my H1b in November.

    After waiting for over 4 months, I received the approval notice from immigration for the h1b valid only for 1 day!! (4/20/11-4/21/11)...I received the approval notice on the mail on 4/23, 2 days after the visa was valid...so basically, by the time I received the notice in the mail, I was already out of status.

    If I apply for an extension this week, do you think that they will approve my 7th year extension or they might deny it based on the fact that I applied after my H1b visa expired? If they deny it, what are my options to stay in the country?



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. justin bieber girlfriend
  • justin bieber girlfriend



  • sw33t
    11-04 11:52 PM
    Alright folks:

    I need your help. We have 87 registered members in the Texas State Chapter and we have decided to shoot for 100 by the end of this week.

    If you are from Texas or know someone living in Texas, I request you to urge them to sign-up with the Texas State Chapter.

    We have some exciting events coming up and please use this opportunity to get notified of local events, critical updates and action items.


    Existing texas members, please keep this thread alive!

    GO OPERATION 100!!!!





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Justin Bieber Takes Selena
  • Justin Bieber Takes Selena



  • Honda
    06-24 12:29 AM
    We applied on July 2nd during July 2007 VB fiasco.

    I just received the following email from CRIS regarding my son's AOS I-485 application:
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

    Current Status: Request for Additional Evidence Sent

    On June 12, 2009, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the requested information. This case will be in suspense until we receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once we receive the requested evidence or information and make a decision on the case, you will be notified by mail. If you move while this case is pending, call 1-800-375-5283 to update your address.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    I am not sure what it is, still waiting for the mail to arrive in next few days.

    I am wondering if this has something to do with my son turning 14 years yesterday (i.e. June 11th). Is there any kind of RFE sent for this type of situation?

    Please advise.

    Thank you for your help.

    Did you get any updates regarding your RFE?

    Once you got the RFE plz post it. It might be useful for the other people. Thanks.



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Girlfriend kissing is making
  • Girlfriend kissing is making



  • FinalGC
    07-03 03:14 PM
    after 140 is approved!! Only then can u port your PD. Otherwise you will start at the end of line again....





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Justin Bieber Gets An
  • Justin Bieber Gets An



  • anandrajesh
    03-30 03:13 PM
    I was interviewed by National Public Radio(NPR) recently abt the whole immigration stuff. This can be heard on the following link
    http://marketplace.publicradio.org/shows/2006/03/09/PM200603098.html

    My 2 cents worth of thought, that has reached the National Audience. Getting Media Attention is pretty important with this fight.



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber amp; Selena Gomez



  • pathiren
    06-06 07:50 PM
    Admins / Folks,
    Any updates on this!

    06/06/2008: U.S. STEM Advance Degree Numberical Limit Exempt Immigration Bill Introduced in the Senate

    There is a bill pending in the House which was introduced by Rep. Zoe Lofgren of California which is similar to this new Senate bill which was introduced yesterday by Sen. Barbara Boxer of California. The House bill is H.R. 6039 and the Senate bill is S. 3084. Both of these bills propose to exempt U.S. advanced degree holders working for the U.S. employers from the numerical limit in the employment based immigration. The full text of the House bill is posted on May 11, 2008.





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. N b justin bieber
  • N b justin bieber



  • gcbikari
    01-07 03:29 PM
    i see the estimate tool is showing
    max weekly is $415
    max benifits is $10k

    I thought it was like 1/2 of your salary.
    It will be much less considering taxes and deductions like child support etc.. :D



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Justin Bieber#39;s $1.7 Million
  • Justin Bieber#39;s $1.7 Million



  • chanduv23
    10-13 08:49 AM
    guess we are the only two on this thread .. isn't there anyone else in LI ... :confused:

    We have people. Looks like there is a communication gap here, many people do not visit IV site that often.

    Mobilizing upstate and Long Island is my next priorities.

    New Jersey is picking up. It went down completely few months back but is now jumping back

    Connecticut is also reviving - We have some very dedicated members in this area working extremely hard to mobilize this chapter





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. texts his new girlfriend
  • texts his new girlfriend



  • chanduv23
    07-31 03:52 PM
    Last week, I submitted my documents to my lawyer but until now I haven't received any confirmation from my employer yet if my application has been filed already. We are not allowed to contact our lawyer directly so I'm just relying on my employer about this. I'm quite concerned coz there's no way for me to find out if they have filed it or not.
    Is there a way? Please help me please. Thank you

    485 is your petition and does not have anything confidential about your company, so legally your employer should not cut ur access to lawyer.

    Labor and 140, it is undeerstandable for employer - lawyer protocol, but 485 that must not be the case.

    Contact your lawyer, nothing wrong in asking for reciept notice. But remember, I am a third person and don't know about your employer and lawyer and how they are. So do it at your discretion



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. justin bieber girlfriend 2011
  • justin bieber girlfriend 2011



  • lostinbeta
    10-05 04:08 AM
    That sucks about the comp not being able to take it. I know what that is like all too well.

    I have been using Photoshop since April 2001. I started with Photoshop 6 and now I have 7. It sometimes lags on me when I create large 1024x768 wallpaper images and such.





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. GALLERY: JUSTIN BIEBER HAS
  • GALLERY: JUSTIN BIEBER HAS



  • eb3_nepa
    08-13 02:32 PM
    Thanks for Prompt reply.
    My application got delivered at 11:31 & Received by B GERKENSMEYER.
    Do u think I shoould file again using Lawyer before Aug 17?

    Guys,

    Please relax. There ae tonnes of people who filed on July 2nd who have not received receipt notices/checks cashed. We have all got to hang in there. Refiling without justified reason will only hinder your case especially the USCIS Receipt Updates clearly indicate backlogs for the receipts.



    more...


    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
  • Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez



  • inskrish
    08-13 12:17 AM
    Dhagala lagli kala... GC themb themb gala...

    English translation please.:D





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Related Links: Justin Bieber,
  • Related Links: Justin Bieber,



  • meridiani.planum
    11-26 02:57 AM
    Hello Friends,

    I filed for AOS on 07/2007, stopped using my current H1-B on 07/2008 (valid thru 07/2009). I am EB3-India PD 03/2005.

    My question is if I can apply for a new H1-B thru a new company in the US now, instead of a transfer? I have a valid reason for doing that. Do let me know.

    Thank you.

    yes you can. Since your PD indicates your LC is >365 days old.
    new H1 is same as transfer, there is no real difference in application etc. I assume you are moving from AOS-pending/EAD to an H1.





    justin bieber and his girlfriend making. Justin Bieber
  • Justin Bieber



  • Anders �stberg
    January 6th, 2004, 01:00 PM
    Ya thats what I was saying. Sorry if I was not clear, cold medicine blurs you clarity! Hope this idea helps a touch!

    BTW, looks like your really enjoying the 100-400L!

    Scott

    Thanks for the tip, I'm going to experiment. It's good to have a bunch of different tools and techniques, not all images behave the same in Photoshop.

    I am beginning to really like the 100-400, as was a bit worried as the first few images were not good at all, but as I learn how to use it I see it's all my fault. :)

    http://www.nevac.nl/flensjes/images/smilies/cold.gif Get well soon! ;)

    -Anders

    Part-time MBA - useful for H1-B contractor ? [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : Part-time MBA - useful for H1-B contractor ?






    uma001
    11-16 04:57 PM
    Hi,

    My educational background is Bachelor of Engginerring in Computer science.

    I came to United states in December 2006. when i came i was having six years of experience.

    My employer applied for my Labor in 2nd week of August 2008. After 2 weeks my attorney asked for a self affidavit having details about my work experience from 2001 till 2006 and also he gave me a format.

    I prepared one affidavit for one employer ( totaly five affidavit for five employers between 2001 to 2006 ). I was team member in First and second Employer, i was a Team Lead in third employer, I was a Project Leader in Fourth and Fifth employer.

    When i prepared the self affidavit i made a mistake, I gave the correct dates, correct designation ( Which is in my offer and reliving letter ) but i kept same responsiblities for all employers.

    I didnot get any issues in my Labor. My Labor got approved in March 2009. Now my employer filed I - 140 in the end of september. Two days back he said that there is a RFE regarding my I - 140 case. THe RFE contains the Below Details.


    "SINCE THE EVIDENCE INDICATES THAT THE BENEFICIARY DOES NOT HOLD AN ADVANCED DEGREE, IT MUST ESTABLISH THAT HIS POST-BACCALAUREATE EXPERIENCE WAS PROGRESSIVE. HOWEVER, HIS SWORN AFFIDAVITS INDICATES THAT WHILE HIS JOB TITLES CHANGED, HIS DUTIES IN 2006 WERE STILL THE SAME AS THEY WERE IN 2001 FOR EMPLOYER 2. PLEASE EXPLAIN HOW HIS EXPERIENCE WAS PROGRESSIVE"

    I explained the suitation to my employer but he is saying there is only 50:50 chance for I-140 to get approved.

    What will happen now ?

    What type of document i should provide to USCIS for this query?

    Will my I - 140 get approved ?

    Thanks & Regards,
    Raj..


    Is your green card filed under EB2 or EB3?





    insbaby
    08-10 08:06 AM
    It needs action - not talk.
    Many a times employer create a position that requires just Bachelor's degree, BUT a Bachelor's person can't really do that job. Eventually a Master's person (or B.S. + 5 yr experience) fills that up, not knowing that he will be shoved in EB3.

    Is it the employer's responsibility to consider in which Green Card Category the employee will fall in future before puts ad.?

    Bachelor degree would be enough to do the job if EB3 has a PD around 2005/2006/Current.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment