
Brightsider
11-16 03:31 PM
Guys,
Am trying to find out the relevant parts of HR 2892 that extends that benefit to EB cases.
Havent been able to find it?
Apart from Shusterman's commentary, I havent seen anything about the extension of benefits of the 'widow's penalty' to EB cases.
Maybe I am not looking at the right doc.
But those of you who have been able to see it in the statute/law, could you please point it out .....by sending the url, or noting the section/article of the law or any other way.
Many thanks
Am trying to find out the relevant parts of HR 2892 that extends that benefit to EB cases.
Havent been able to find it?
Apart from Shusterman's commentary, I havent seen anything about the extension of benefits of the 'widow's penalty' to EB cases.
Maybe I am not looking at the right doc.
But those of you who have been able to see it in the statute/law, could you please point it out .....by sending the url, or noting the section/article of the law or any other way.
Many thanks
wallpaper wallpaper Jessica Stroup#39;s
rimzhim
06-07 11:48 PM
www.msnbc.com
www.cnn.com
Cheers!
You mean rust in peace !!!!!!!:D :D :D
www.cnn.com
Cheers!
You mean rust in peace !!!!!!!:D :D :D
babu123
06-29 10:10 AM
What I heard is, 485 packet need to be send to the office where the I-140 got approved.
2011 McCord and Jessica Stroup
FredG
May 28th, 2007, 12:08 PM
Don't get discouraged, Lee. Sensor dust is part of the game, and we all have to deal with it.
If you haven't read about it yet, the generally accepted way to "see" the dust is to take a shot of a non-textured light object (I use the ceiling, or a clear sky). Put it in manual, set to a low iso, stop the aperture down to f/16 or even more, adjust ss for proper exposure (may be several seconds, but no problem if you are shooting a texture-less target.) Then you can zoom way in on the image and scout around to see the crud. This is a good way to check after you clean to see if you really got it all.
When cleaning, always try the least intrusive method first. I try the blower several times first. If there is still stuff left, I go in with the arctic butterfly. If there is still junk in the same spot after several passes, it is likely stuck there and I go after it with the lens pen. If it is not in the same spot, it is not stuck, so I keep after it with the brush followed by the blower.
If you haven't read about it yet, the generally accepted way to "see" the dust is to take a shot of a non-textured light object (I use the ceiling, or a clear sky). Put it in manual, set to a low iso, stop the aperture down to f/16 or even more, adjust ss for proper exposure (may be several seconds, but no problem if you are shooting a texture-less target.) Then you can zoom way in on the image and scout around to see the crud. This is a good way to check after you clean to see if you really got it all.
When cleaning, always try the least intrusive method first. I try the blower several times first. If there is still stuff left, I go in with the arctic butterfly. If there is still junk in the same spot after several passes, it is likely stuck there and I go after it with the lens pen. If it is not in the same spot, it is not stuck, so I keep after it with the brush followed by the blower.
more...

rb_248
08-02 02:59 PM
I use my pigeon for delivery. It reaches on time every time.
ksrk
01-21 06:48 PM
Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.
Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.
If your I-94 says AOS Pending, how are you on H1B?
If you enter the US on AP, your I-94 is stamped as "Adjusting Status" or "AOS Pending" and the expiration date on it is 1yr from date of entry (regardless of when the AP itself expires). And for this you don't need an H1B visa stamp in your passport.
With the "AOS Pending" (or equivalent stamp) on your I-94 and passport, you can't be in the country on H1B. You are "Adjusting Status" and legally in the country. Of course, to (continue to) work under this status, you will need an EAD.
Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.
If your I-94 says AOS Pending, how are you on H1B?
If you enter the US on AP, your I-94 is stamped as "Adjusting Status" or "AOS Pending" and the expiration date on it is 1yr from date of entry (regardless of when the AP itself expires). And for this you don't need an H1B visa stamp in your passport.
With the "AOS Pending" (or equivalent stamp) on your I-94 and passport, you can't be in the country on H1B. You are "Adjusting Status" and legally in the country. Of course, to (continue to) work under this status, you will need an EAD.
more...

veni001
06-04 10:34 AM
If this is old then why did i see it on THOMAS as
=====================================
S.1348
Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Sen Reid, Harry [NV] (introduced 5/9/2007) Cosponsors (4)
Latest Major Action: 5/25/2007 Senate floor actions. Status: Considered by Senate.
======================================
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
======================================
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.01348:
=====================================
S.1348
Title: A bill to provide for comprehensive immigration reform and for other purposes.
Sponsor: Sen Reid, Harry [NV] (introduced 5/9/2007) Cosponsors (4)
Latest Major Action: 5/25/2007 Senate floor actions. Status: Considered by Senate.
======================================
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused::confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
======================================
http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d110:s.01348:
2010 Well, Jessica Stroup
friend99
10-09 04:17 PM
Hi,
I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!
If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!
I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!
How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!
I called up and spoke to the IO and asked him about the rejection of I-485 due to old fees and he defended that the application would be rejected without the new fee, I tried to explain him about the July bulletin 107 and that people who were on employment based category and whose dates were current should have used only the OLD FEES till August 17th, he did not agree about it and I did not force the issue!
If the IO officers don't agree about the right facts how would the people who just check the fee! I am sure that is why my application was rejected!
I am not sure what to do! Can somebody suggest anything!
How to let those people know that when we applied in August there was a bulletin which said that we can apply with old fee!
more...
humsuplou
11-30 02:50 AM
Btw, regarding the letter from the hospital, is an scanned copy sent from email good enough? Or do I need original copy?
Thanks again!
Thanks again!
hair jessica stroup tattoo.
sanagani
03-08 02:54 PM
Appreciate your answer,,thank you
more...
skagitswimmer
May 21st, 2007, 01:15 PM
Another option - which I would try after the air bulb but before I try any cleaning solution is a soft brush designed for the purpose. Some people swear by art brushes but I sprang for one of the electronic "spinner brushes" sold by Arctic Butterfly which makes a variety of sensor cleaning products all of which are expensive.
hot Jessica Stroup completed the
rupchikgulti
06-18 04:42 PM
We are planning to visit India in the month of November. We are looking to stamp our passport with H1B/H4 visas at Mumbai. How we can select appointment dates for the week of November 9 to November 13.
I have tried to look at VFS website (https://www.vfs-usa.co.in) but not showing any dates after month of July...
Can anyone please help me?
Also, we are looking to stamp our passport the next day when we arrive in Mumbai. Do anyone know the good hotel near by embassy to stay?
I really appriciate your help.
Thank you.
Sahi jawab diya Saxena. Logon ko muft main hi sari information chahiye hoti hai. Kuch homework karo bhai.
I have tried to look at VFS website (https://www.vfs-usa.co.in) but not showing any dates after month of July...
Can anyone please help me?
Also, we are looking to stamp our passport the next day when we arrive in Mumbai. Do anyone know the good hotel near by embassy to stay?
I really appriciate your help.
Thank you.
Sahi jawab diya Saxena. Logon ko muft main hi sari information chahiye hoti hai. Kuch homework karo bhai.
more...
house jessica stroup
pnc
08-02 12:52 PM
Does anyone has any update about this Amendment?
tattoo jessica stroup tattoo
senthil
02-06 10:59 PM
good question. i guess you were thinking we both were on AOS stage.
only im on adjustment of status, i havent filed for my spouse yet. i got married after reto kicked in. so the only option for her is to stay here is on H4 and to support that I had to stay on H1B, even thou i have EAD.
hope this explains. thanks.
only im on adjustment of status, i havent filed for my spouse yet. i got married after reto kicked in. so the only option for her is to stay here is on H4 and to support that I had to stay on H1B, even thou i have EAD.
hope this explains. thanks.
more...
pictures Jessica Stroup *Chop Shop

GCard_Dream
04-06 01:38 PM
Thanks god_bless_you for you response. So it appears that I either have to have a valid H1 or EAD on hand in order to work.
If you are extending the H1B, however, there is a grace period of 200 some day where you can work without a valid H1B while the H1B extension is pending. Isn't there a grace period if you are changing from H1B to EAD? From what you are saying, there isn't.
If you are extending the H1B, however, there is a grace period of 200 some day where you can work without a valid H1B while the H1B extension is pending. Isn't there a grace period if you are changing from H1B to EAD? From what you are saying, there isn't.
dresses jessica stroup tattoo. jessica
rahulpatel
08-14 04:26 PM
Guys, thanks very much for your kind advices, but I already took the sufficient steps to ensure my H1 safety.
The only thing I am concerned here, is in regards my money--it being hard earned (it is not smaller amount, but nearly 8K!), and my chances of winning my case with DOL/Courts.
I already threatened my employer with the DOL/Court claim, but the guy may be over-stupid or over-reckless, he is just not bothering about this issue. So i want to really know what my chances are, on winning it? Because even if a paper asks me to wait for vendor pay, it can never mean months and years long,.... can it????
The only thing I am concerned here, is in regards my money--it being hard earned (it is not smaller amount, but nearly 8K!), and my chances of winning my case with DOL/Courts.
I already threatened my employer with the DOL/Court claim, but the guy may be over-stupid or over-reckless, he is just not bothering about this issue. So i want to really know what my chances are, on winning it? Because even if a paper asks me to wait for vendor pay, it can never mean months and years long,.... can it????
more...
makeup images Jessica Stroup cheering
augustus
07-09 04:19 PM
You said your employer is agreable, in that case, If you did not get your EAD before your current EAD expires, you can choose to work for free for those days and try to get paid for it after your EAD comes in effect.
Or even if you don't get paid for it, you are building some good will and you are not jeopardizing your job. It will definitely keep you in the good books of this employer.
Or even if you don't get paid for it, you are building some good will and you are not jeopardizing your job. It will definitely keep you in the good books of this employer.
girlfriend jessica stroup tattoo
Pagal
10-17 10:19 PM
Hello,
I underwent two interviews at USCIS offices... be prepared with basic documents, but don't carry a suitcase full of documents and copies etc. The officer wants to ask you questions, not to your documents (otherwise, you would receive a request for documents only). Many people take attorneys with them (generally not necessary, if your case is clean).
You can appear together for the interview. Be relaxed and answer only the questions asked (do not keep talking at length) to you. Let your wife answer any questions posed to her by herself. In case there are any documents that you do not have with you, the officer will give you enough time (typically two weeks) to come back and resubmit the documents.
Good luck!
I underwent two interviews at USCIS offices... be prepared with basic documents, but don't carry a suitcase full of documents and copies etc. The officer wants to ask you questions, not to your documents (otherwise, you would receive a request for documents only). Many people take attorneys with them (generally not necessary, if your case is clean).
You can appear together for the interview. Be relaxed and answer only the questions asked (do not keep talking at length) to you. Let your wife answer any questions posed to her by herself. In case there are any documents that you do not have with you, the officer will give you enough time (typically two weeks) to come back and resubmit the documents.
Good luck!
hairstyles jessica stroup tattoo.
senthil1
07-05 01:13 AM
Actually it would have been greater mess if they would have allowed to file 500 to 700k persons if that number is correct. Mainly those who are missing the bus due to marriage and other reasons would have suffered a lot. PD date movement
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
should be as accurate as possible or gc number should be increased. Or if they allow to file everyone then processing of application should be based on PD.
kriskris
04-17 12:29 PM
As you understand there is no magic correct solution to this situation, but, whichever decision you make about which line your mother-in-law stands in, she should be well prepared to document her intention to return to her home abroad after her visit to the US. Documents she should be prepared to show could include: proof of home ownership or long term lease abroad, proof of bank accounts abroad, proof of car ownership abroad, fixed date return ticket, proof of family abroad--husband and/or other children/grandchildren, proof of some specific event she plans to attend abroad such as wedding or other invitations, etc.
Thanks for your reply. As I understand most people usually don't carry all the documents specified above while entering US. We carry those documents while going for the visa. Do you recommend carrying all those documents which establish ties to the home country while entering USA?
Thanks for your reply. As I understand most people usually don't carry all the documents specified above while entering US. We carry those documents while going for the visa. Do you recommend carrying all those documents which establish ties to the home country while entering USA?
logiclife
03-24 04:55 PM
Please dont waste time in engaging into a duel with numbersusa, FAIR, immigrationwatchdog, zazona.com or anyone like that.
As it is, we are short on people who can work with us. I am not against fighting them in principle, but you are fighting an enemy who is not entirely just in our battle but overall immigration battle(legal and illegal).
We have been trying to separete ourselves from illegals, so if we choose to fight an enemy choose someone who is exclusively against legal employment based immigration. Otherwise you are joining a fight that you do not want to be a part of ie the fight of pro or anti Illegal immigration.
MY 2 cents. I think you are choosing an enemy that will make us look like sympathizers of illegals and open borders.
As it is, we are short on people who can work with us. I am not against fighting them in principle, but you are fighting an enemy who is not entirely just in our battle but overall immigration battle(legal and illegal).
We have been trying to separete ourselves from illegals, so if we choose to fight an enemy choose someone who is exclusively against legal employment based immigration. Otherwise you are joining a fight that you do not want to be a part of ie the fight of pro or anti Illegal immigration.
MY 2 cents. I think you are choosing an enemy that will make us look like sympathizers of illegals and open borders.
No comments:
Post a Comment