Popular Post

Sunday, June 5, 2011

jermaine dupri house

jermaine dupri house. bottle at Jermaine Dupri#39;s
  • bottle at Jermaine Dupri#39;s



  • gazfocus
    Jan 14, 07:17 PM
    I've not been into these conferences before now (I saw the keynote from Steve Jobs a) when the new iMacs were anounced, and b) when the new ipods/iphone were anounced) and since then, I've had a huge excitement...plus the fact, I'm in the market for a MBP and an iMac :D

    So yeah, I'm more excited about MacWorld





    jermaine dupri house. that Jermaine Dupri and
  • that Jermaine Dupri and



  • cfedu
    Feb 20, 04:08 PM
    Hello I just picked up a Mac Mini server 2.53 Ghz.

    To good a deal, server with 2 years applecare left, wireless keyboard and magic mouse, all for $400

    I already have an iMac, 2 windows PC's, apple TV iOS

    Should I just install Normal snow leopard on it? are they any real advantages of the server OS? any draw backs?

    So far it it feels different, Could I put windows on one drive an SL on the Other. Windows and snow leopard server.


    This was a buy and ask questions later purchase and any help or Ideas would be great.





    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri for his
  • Jermaine Dupri for his



  • Isoparm
    Mar 3, 07:50 PM
    I'm trying to forward requests from one port to another and running into problems.

    I have a Mac Server (10.5) and a number of Mac clients. I want requests going to one of my clients for port 80 (192.168.1.20:80), to go instead to port 10080 (192.168.1.20:10080).

    I've tried everything I can but I can't seem to get this to work. Here's what I've done:

    I've added this to my ipfw.conf file:
    add 100 fwd 192.168.1.20,80 ip from any to 192.168.1.20 dst-port 10080

    But that didn't seem to work.


    I also tried to add the correct info the my natd.conf.apple file.

    natd.conf.apple:
    interface en0
    natportmap_interface en1
    dynamic yes
    log yes
    log_denied no
    deny_incoming no
    use_sockets yes
    same_ports yes
    unregistered_only yes
    reverse no
    proxy_only no
    clamp_mss yes
    redirect_port tcp 192.168.1.20:80 192.168.1.20:10080


    I stop and restart both NAT and Firewall from the Server Admin.

    Only other thing I can figure is that I've got two NIC's in the server (en1 & en0) en1 is where all the clients are and the 192.168.1.xxx IP addresses. But en0 is the direct connection to the internet. So is it possible that my port forwarding is working, but on the wrong interface?


    Is there something I'm doing wrong here?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.





    jermaine dupri house. Artist: Jermaine Dupri
  • Artist: Jermaine Dupri



  • abhic
    May 4, 12:17 AM
    Hello All
    I don't know if this is the right place to do it or not but here goes:
    I am a proud owner of a 2011 MBP and am absolutely in love with the latest from Cupertino. I had previously compiled a bunch of reviews from the experts on my blog at http://bit.ly/fp35F7 , before mine got delivered.

    This time, I wanted to write my own review and thought I should get feedback from other members of this community as well:

    If you would like to share a well-written review of your 2011 MacBook Pro - 13/15/17 in at least 100 words and 1 image, then I am your man.

    I want to compile all of the submissions I collect here into one big blog post, which each of the reviewers can also publish on their blog. I think it would be interesting to see this all in one post.

    What say folks?



    more...


    jermaine dupri house. producer Jermaine Dupri
  • producer Jermaine Dupri



  • mnkeybsness
    Nov 8, 04:37 PM
    STAY AWAY FROM PHPBB!

    Sorry to yell, but I built macthemesforums.net (http://macthemesforums.net) with phpbb and we all have been regretting it since about 3 months after the site launched. Security holes were the first major issue that we encountered... and now we have incredibly slow loading times and it is very hard to upgrade the software since we have made so many hacks to the default installation.

    If you want lightweight and super fast, try PunBB (http://punbb.org).

    If you want a powerful board with good support, use vBulleting or Invision Powerboard.





    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri
  • Jermaine Dupri



  • crazyrog17
    Nov 9, 07:27 PM
    Here's mine.

    Never tried the "sculpting" thing with my pumpkins before, but tried it this year...

    http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i128/crazyrog17/67791_451068401859_660856859_6035742_4785857_n.jpg



    more...


    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri heated things
  • Jermaine Dupri heated things



  • littleman23408
    Oct 30, 02:11 AM
    img

    Mind sharing what the Beatles box set is Mr McMac?





    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri at A Midsummer
  • Jermaine Dupri at A Midsummer



  • GGJstudios
    May 6, 07:29 PM
    Just tried a small file. No go. It won't let me get that far. I go to the picture, copy..."clunk". I go to the forum, type in and click paste. Nothing. Why the "clunk" when it wasn't there before?

    BTW...I have no trouble with youtube videos or "attachments".
    That's not how you do it. Follow these directions:



    more...


    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri feat. Jay Z
  • Jermaine Dupri feat. Jay Z



  • Dreadnought
    Nov 18, 04:24 AM
    I don't like this folding client!:mad:





    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri - Good Good
  • Jermaine Dupri - Good Good



  • Tibs066
    Mar 13, 08:09 PM
    Just to put my exrierence out there i had, yours look like an exact picture of mine and then i when i sent mine in to get the screen fixed they would not do it due to the fact that the damage could be down in the logic board. So i ended up paying the 250 for the replacement.
    Thanks Brian



    more...


    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri,
  • Jermaine Dupri,



  • dav521
    Sep 22, 12:52 AM
    http://www.amazon.com/Sonix-Snap-Slim-Touch-Frost/dp/B00439G6FM/ref=sr_1_1?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1285134727&sr=8-1

    Anybody else notice them show up on Amazon? I just ordered the blue one, hopefully they get them in stock soon. :D





    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri#39;s House
  • Jermaine Dupri#39;s House



  • princealfie
    Mar 13, 09:50 AM
    Won't upgrade without this error in iTunes and tinyumbrella won't start in TSS server. Any ideas on how to upgrade a JB iPad? Due to servers being down?



    more...


    jermaine dupri house. With Jermaine Dupri (GO)
  • With Jermaine Dupri (GO)



  • jouh
    Apr 8, 08:10 AM
    +1.

    Say no to pixels!

    +2





    jermaine dupri house. jermaine dupri says that
  • jermaine dupri says that



  • Chris5488
    May 7, 04:08 AM
    Well I hope I get a WD one too :)
    I always had WD drives (good experience results in staying with the brand:D) but I never had a Seagate so I didn't know which of the two were better.



    more...


    jermaine dupri house. Pitbull amp; Jermaine Dupri
  • Pitbull amp; Jermaine Dupri



  • drew0020
    Jun 18, 10:31 AM
    The southpark mall in Charlotte NC opens at 6am and only one door opens at that time. So I am getting there around 5:30am. Maybe I'll get lucky and no one will show up that early :)

    Make sure you give us updates on the line :) I will be there between 7-8am if AT&T screwed up my pre-order...





    jermaine dupri house. jermaine dupri feat first
  • jermaine dupri feat first



  • NYR99
    May 3, 04:50 PM
    This is the get info in one of the files...



    more...


    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine has even gotten his
  • Jermaine has even gotten his



  • evildead
    Jul 22, 02:37 PM
    I think you have to have OS X server loaded on one mac for the other to beable to network boot off it.





    jermaine dupri house. with Jermaine Dupri to
  • with Jermaine Dupri to



  • Les Kern
    May 6, 09:39 PM
    Download Dropbox... done.
    Keep it simple to set up, it's free and works perfectly. I use it to work on docs from home, work, my laptop and my iPad.
    Pay a little and get a lot more server space.





    jermaine dupri house. Jermaine Dupri recently got a
  • Jermaine Dupri recently got a



  • iMattcotv
    Apr 2, 11:56 PM
    Im going to a party this weekend, and I will be bringing my cell (I usually dont because I get drunk)

    I want to plan ahead incase this happens, what will happen if some idiot steals it?

    Do I call Rogers up (my carrier) and tell them? Will they charge me something and give me a replacement phone?





    nomade
    Mar 12, 10:21 AM
    For the five items that was just a test, I made a version with the entire Query result :


    $sql_rotation=mysql_query("SELECT photo FROM photo_atelier WHERE vedette='oui' ");
    echo $nbr;
    while($ligne_rotation=mysql_fetch_array($sql_rotation)){
    $array[$i]="../media/atelier/grand/".$ligne_rotation['photo']."";
    $i++;
    }
    var Pix = new Array
    (
    <?php
    $i=1;
    while($i <= $nbr){
    if($i !=($nbr)){
    echo "'".$array[$i]."',";}
    else{
    echo "'".$array[$i]."'";}
    $i++;
    }
    ?>
    );

    Time is user adjustabkle with the ligne: var timeDelay = 3;//second

    For the CSS issue I fully agree, this site is still in early developrment, css standardization will come along the way ( o;

    Thanks for your suggestion.





    mpsruo
    Jun 23, 11:16 PM
    The mall security is informing people that there's a line formed at the bank. There's a list going that will apparently be honored by apple. I'm in the 60's which us worrying. I wonder how many they'll have...





    Sun Baked
    Sep 12, 12:40 PM
    Still seems a little unreasonable, as to the timing of the switch.

    But explaining that would actually bring economic reasoning into the debate.

    Can't have that... ruins the fantasy.





    anti-microsoft
    Mar 3, 08:50 AM
    Hi there,

    Just wanted to make a suggestion on thread titles. I may be the only one, but I think that thread titles with repeated question marks (?????) are annoying and unnecessary. It only suggests unnecessary urgency and importance to the thread the poster has written. Therefore I think there should be a rule that states that threads with more than one repeated question mark in the title will be deleted until renamed.

    Thanks,

    Ams.





    jmdeegan
    May 3, 10:21 AM
    Have you tried all the best buys in Manhattan ?

    Search JR Electronics (They have a few stores , and even one in macys herald square i believe) ? , ask if you can use prepaid debit cards ?

    J and R only has one store, per se. It's departments are sometimes in seperate buildings, but it's really just one sprawling complex. It's apple section is on the 4th floor, not a ton of stuff there, I'd argue it's on par with the Apple section @ a typical best buy. Maybe a bit more stuff, but not significantly so.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment