Popular Post

Monday, June 27, 2011

jennifer lopez hair color

images Fall 2011 Cool Hair Color jennifer lopez hair color. jennifer lopez hair color 2011
  • jennifer lopez hair color 2011



  • krishna_brc
    10-27 01:13 PM
    Thank you.

    If we should apply for a fresh PIO card, should we pay the full fee again? We already paid USD 275 for the OCI card. Did you get any clarification from CGI on this?
    Did you apply for a renewal of OCI and got reply from CGI-Chicago or you applied for PIO directly?

    Thanks a lot for your kind help.

    Our's was fresh application and paid full fee.





    wallpaper jennifer lopez hair color 2011 jennifer lopez hair color. Jennifer Lopez-Hair-InStyle
  • Jennifer Lopez-Hair-InStyle



  • desighee
    10-28 05:15 PM
    What game and who are these people?

    i think shraddha is a girl and saburi looks like a car similar to subaru





    jennifer lopez hair color. hair color jennifer lopez.
  • hair color jennifer lopez.



  • Gravitation
    06-04 10:11 AM
    Morning business @ 2:30 p.m. ??

    morning business - Routine business that is supposed to occur during the first two hours of a new legislative day. This business includes receiving messages from the President and from the House of Representatives, reports from executive branch officials, petitions from citizens, memorials from States, and committee reports, and the introduction of bills and submission of resolutions. In practice, the Senate often does this business instead by unanimous consent at other convenient points in the day.

    Reference:
    http://www.senate.gov/reference/glossary_term/morning_business.htm





    2011 Jennifer Lopez-Hair-InStyle jennifer lopez hair color. 2011 jennifer lopez hair color
  • 2011 jennifer lopez hair color



  • unit
    09-16 03:57 PM
    I am also in a similar situation, and have the same question.
    Any one with answers?



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair color. jennifer lopez hair colour
  • jennifer lopez hair colour



  • jasmin45
    05-14 08:40 PM
    Here are the details.. you can determine if you fit in.

    EB2 Eligibility :-

    The EB-2 classification includes: aliens who are "members of the professions holding advanced degrees or their equivalent" and aliens "who because of their exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business will substantially benefit the national economy, cultural, or educational interests or welfare of the United States."

    A petition for a foreign professional holding an advanced degree may be filed when the job requires an advanced degree (beyond the baccalaureate) and the alien possesses such a degree or the equivalent. The petition must include documentation, such as an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or a foreign equivalent degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or a foreign equivalent degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least 5 years of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the specialty.

    Qualified alien physicians who will be practicing medicine in an area of the United States certified by the Department of Health and Human Services as underserved may also qualify for this classification. Read more about this program.

    In order to be classified as having exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, the individual must provide documentation of three of the following:

    An official academic record showing the alien has a degree, diploma, certificate or similar award from a college, university, school or other institution of learning relating to the area of exceptional ability;


    Letters documenting at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation being sought;


    A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;


    Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary or other remuneration for services which demonstrates exceptional ability;


    Membership in professional associations;


    Recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, government entities, professional or business organizations.
    If the above standards do not apply to the petitioner's occupation, other comparable evidence of eligibility is also acceptable.

    Application Procedures
    USCIS Form I-140 Petition for Alien Worker is required. Your employer must file a USCIS Form I-140 (Petition for Alien Worker) at the USCIS Regional Service Center that serves the area where you will work.

    EB-2 petitions must generally be accompanied by an approved, individual labor certification from the Department of Labor on Form ETA-750. Please see the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration for more information.

    If you are a worker with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts, or business, you may apply to waive the requirement that you have a job offer if such a waiver would be in the national interest. To apply for a national interest waiver, you must submit Department of Labor Form ETA-750B. Please see the Department of Labor's Employment and Training Administration for more information.

    Forms are available by calling 1-800-870-3676, or by submitting a request through our forms by mail system. For further information on filing fees, please see USCIS filing fees, fee waiver request procedures, and the USCIS fee waiver policy memo. Please click here for more information on USCIS offices.

    http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3460194d3e88d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCR D&vgnextchannel=91919c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1 RCRD





    jennifer lopez hair color. hairstyles jennifer lopez hair
  • hairstyles jennifer lopez hair



  • lazycis
    12-17 09:52 AM
    It depends. What is the reason for the denial? Usually notice of denial says whether you can appeal or not.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair color. jennifer lopez hair color 2011
  • jennifer lopez hair color 2011



  • MunnaBhai
    08-10 05:07 PM
    This dude will never reply back. I am sure





    2010 hair color jennifer lopez. jennifer lopez hair color. Fall 2011 Cool Hair Color
  • Fall 2011 Cool Hair Color



  • misholiver
    12-17 11:16 AM
    did you ever got a receipt notice?

    ps. I am in the same boat and getting very nervous now.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair color. jennifer lopez
  • jennifer lopez



  • prom2
    11-05 12:32 PM
    Finally I got mail from USCIS on 11/04 saying my AP is approved. But the message says it is approved on 10/17. I didn't know why they took so many days to update the status? Is it normal?

    Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

    Current Status: Approval notice sent.

    On October 17, 2007, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I131 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

    Mine was the same, I receive email on 11/04 and notice sent on 10/17.
    Good luck.





    hair 2011 jennifer lopez hair color jennifer lopez hair color. 2010 hair color jennifer lopez
  • 2010 hair color jennifer lopez



  • MYGCBY2010
    07-27 02:41 PM
    You really do not need your labor certificate. You do not need the A# as it is optional. Leave it blank.

    You however need to have the 140 petition number. Ask your employer for the number. Tel him you would like to have it for tracking purposes.

    What document contains information about my job requirements? Will I-140 have all those information... Also, as per my employer I-140 is approved and I am not sure if they would give that Petition Number?.. What other option I have to get this information. Would really appreciate if any one could help me out.



    more...


    jennifer lopez hair color. Jennifer Lopez Hair Highlights
  • Jennifer Lopez Hair Highlights



  • gcisadawg
    03-25 04:52 PM
    voted for vamsi's qn....





    hot jennifer lopez hair colour jennifer lopez hair color. Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color
  • Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color



  • rajenk
    02-07 08:57 PM
    Hi Guys,

    Isn't EAD application I-765? What is I-131? Excuse my poor knowledge on the USCIS forms



    more...


    house Jennifer Lopez Updo - Jennifer jennifer lopez hair color. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • paragpujara
    12-21 07:46 PM
    Refer to USCIS guide lines regarding AC 21. Hope this helps.

    http://www.uscis.gov/files/pressrelease/AC21Intrm122705.pdf


    I applied I-140 with a substitution labor in May'07. Then I applied I-485 on July2nd,2007. Got EAD on Aug20th. Two months back my I-140 was approved. Now I am on EAD. I am working with a very good financial corporation which they are asking me to join as full-time from Jan1st2008. I told my manager that I can join as a full-time from Feb20th 2008. Can any one throw some light on these doubts?

    1. What happens if I move before 180 days of EAD to this new company and send AC21 to USCIS after finishing 180 days on EAD?
    2. If I moved after 180 days what kind of queries we get from USCIS on AC21?
    3. Do we need to make sure my employer also agrees what we are doing? What kind of documents we need from the existing employer?
    4. Does my new company has to give same exact responsibilities as my labor certificate?

    I would appreciate if any one replies to these posts. Thanks in advance.





    tattoo hairstyles jennifer lopez hair jennifer lopez hair color. jennifer lopez hair color
  • jennifer lopez hair color



  • akhilmahajan
    05-03 08:42 PM
    that was pretty fast............ i wish everyone else is that lucky also........



    more...


    pictures jennifer lopez hair color 2011 jennifer lopez hair color. hair color jennifer lopez.
  • hair color jennifer lopez.



  • gctoget
    10-02 07:24 PM
    Sorry, Socal IV members. I ahve been busy from ast few weeks and not been able to actively participate in SoCal IV Activities. This meeting must be a good brainstorming seesion for all new IV members!
    Cheers IV!!!





    dresses Jennifer Lopez 2011 Hair Color jennifer lopez hair color. hair color jennifer lopez
  • hair color jennifer lopez



  • abhatti
    10-09 10:33 PM
    Just to share my experience in Minnesota regarding the subject. My liscense was due for status check. I took my I-485 reciept notice to DMV, they made a copy and faxed it to St-Paul DMV. St-paul office did not said or replied any thing untill I got my new driver's liscense with the same status check date and then I recieved a letter saying I have two more days before I could submit the status evidence before I will loose my driving previliges.
    Well I went back to the local DMV office, they gave a number for an employee at St-pual office, to whome I spoke and tried to convince her that this reciept notcie is a legal document and makes my presence legal in th US untill the decision about this case is finalized. she did not buy that untill she mentioned that I need to submit EAD card copy. Which then I did and she extended my driver's liscense to the date till my EAD was valid.
    They will print the status check date only to the date untill EAD is valid or H1-B is valid. Oh by the way as an evidence they only except either I-797 for H1-B approval or EAD.
    This is a little extra work for us to do to be able to drive while waiting for Green Card, on top of the work we have already done during the whole application process starting from H1-B all the way through I-485 application and even after that to apply for AP, EAD and H1-Bs at ongoing bases.



    more...


    makeup jennifer lopez jennifer lopez hair color. Jennifer Lopez Updo - Jennifer
  • Jennifer Lopez Updo - Jennifer



  • rharan
    05-02 02:29 PM
    Hello All,

    My RIR (EB3) is still pending and the PD is Nov 2004.

    My Perm (EB3) got approved April 2007.

    Now I'm on 7th year H1b based on my RIR date.

    If i file 140 based PERM and PD will be april 2007, If approved I'm eligible for 3 years H1 extension.

    What happen if my RIR got approved? Can I file another I140 and retain my PD as Nov 2004?

    Pl. advice.

    Thanks





    girlfriend jennifer lopez hair color jennifer lopez hair color. 0526-jennifer-lopez-hair-
  • 0526-jennifer-lopez-hair-



  • jvordar
    04-17 08:29 PM
    Even if you transferred you can still work for old company and keep on working there without joining new company.

    That's what i believe. Please consult attorney for confirmation

    on what basis can i work for old company coz my H1 is already transfered right??? i'm confused... btw this is the new company's lawyers telling me.. i just wanted to see if any one has been in this situation or know of somebody in such a situation..





    hairstyles Jennifer Lopez Hair Highlights jennifer lopez hair color. hot jennifer lopez hair color
  • hot jennifer lopez hair color



  • OLDMONK
    06-15 03:07 PM
    its 11 digit the alien number on ur I94 card.

    I read somewhere that A# is assigned for life, thats the reason for my belief that its not I-94#, but seems like I may be wrong.





    Beemar
    12-08 09:38 PM
    Somebody recently gave me a red dot for one of my posts, which is alright, but the person qualified it with a highly offensive Hindi expletive. The words are too obscene to be posted in open forum so I will refrain from reproducing them.

    I want IV to reveal the name of the culprit, and ban him/her immediately. Failing which, I will have to evaluate other options to seek redress.

    Needless to say, this whole dot mongering is seriously flawed and needs rethinking.





    bestia
    07-20 02:37 AM
    I think another argument would be to request a statistics of how many actual terrorists or big criminals FBI caught during that "name check" process. Why would a terrorist apply for LC/I-140/I-485, go to FP, sit at the same address for years, provide his true identity and real (not fake) documents, and wait while FBI will check his name? And then he will sit and wait until FBI will knock his door? Did FBI catch at least ONE person during that process?

    Another argument. Why GC should be issued only AFTER name check? What difference from security stand point makes if a person on GC or on EAD/AP cycle? If he is a terrorist he suppose to be caught, interrogated, charged, centenced, deported. The law allows doing that on either GC or EAD/AP stage. So then why torture people on EAD/AP stage for years?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment