exhibit.b
Jun 19, 09:05 AM
The rain was crazy this morning. But yeah the line was really short. I was out of there by 7:30
Doctor Q
Mar 16, 06:00 PM
Infractions are semi-automated reminders, which the moderators usually use instead of individually written private message to save time, ensure consistency, and to maintain our records. Some forum sites use infractions with associated "points" to ban users when they reach a certain threshold, but we don't. Common sense tells us that warnings and reminders are usually all that's needed when users stray outside the rules (anything from minor issues to major violations).
If a user consistently breaks a rule and ignores warnings then the moderators look at the seriousness of the rule and the violations, the individual circumstances, the user's overall history, and any communications from the user to decide if they think the user can be convinced to observe the rules using further discipline, typically a temporary forum suspension. If the bad habits still don't change then a permanent ban is eventually called for. This path of escalation is necessarily faster for serious problems but is intended to give users a chance to comply as well as to understand what's expected of them under the rules.
If a user consistently breaks a rule and ignores warnings then the moderators look at the seriousness of the rule and the violations, the individual circumstances, the user's overall history, and any communications from the user to decide if they think the user can be convinced to observe the rules using further discipline, typically a temporary forum suspension. If the bad habits still don't change then a permanent ban is eventually called for. This path of escalation is necessarily faster for serious problems but is intended to give users a chance to comply as well as to understand what's expected of them under the rules.
pcypert
Mar 16, 08:47 PM
I'm going to give it another shot. Didn't do much for me on the Playstation, bu then I got it at the same time as FF7 and the original Resident Evil (and Parrapa the Rappa :) ) so it didn't get much play time...
Paul
Paul
ChaosAngel
May 2, 01:51 PM
Hi all,
I have a mid-2009 15� MBP. Last year I upgraded my 500GB HDD with a 160GB SSD. Overall I love the results and believe it�s one of the best hardware upgrades I have made in recent years.
However, 160GB quickly becomes difficult to work with (especially with multiple VMs) so I am keen to look for another internal storage solution.
This is where OptiBay comes in. Allowing me to remove my optical drive (which I never use) and add an additional HDD.
I am keen to understand if anyone has any experience with OptiBay? Any issues or things I should know about?
My other problem is which one to buy? There are loads on eBay, but I worry about quality. So I have narrowed my search to:
MCE OptiBay (http://www.mcetech.com/optibay/) for $99 or iFixit OptiBay (http://www.ifixit.com/Apple-Parts/9-5-mm-SATA-Optical-Bay-SATA-Hard-Drive-Enclosure/IF107-080) for $59.95?
Any thoughts? I consider iFixit to be a reparable company and it�s cheaper, but I don't want to drop quality.
Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
I have a mid-2009 15� MBP. Last year I upgraded my 500GB HDD with a 160GB SSD. Overall I love the results and believe it�s one of the best hardware upgrades I have made in recent years.
However, 160GB quickly becomes difficult to work with (especially with multiple VMs) so I am keen to look for another internal storage solution.
This is where OptiBay comes in. Allowing me to remove my optical drive (which I never use) and add an additional HDD.
I am keen to understand if anyone has any experience with OptiBay? Any issues or things I should know about?
My other problem is which one to buy? There are loads on eBay, but I worry about quality. So I have narrowed my search to:
MCE OptiBay (http://www.mcetech.com/optibay/) for $99 or iFixit OptiBay (http://www.ifixit.com/Apple-Parts/9-5-mm-SATA-Optical-Bay-SATA-Hard-Drive-Enclosure/IF107-080) for $59.95?
Any thoughts? I consider iFixit to be a reparable company and it�s cheaper, but I don't want to drop quality.
Any thoughts?
Thanks in advance.
more...
Poisoned1
May 4, 09:44 PM
Well, if you don't need edit away from home the iMac would be better just cause of it's specs and screen size. The macbook air would work if you needed to edit on-the-go. Also if you have a large amount of photos/videos the iMac could hold it all. With the mba you most likely would need to bring along a portable external hdd.
chrismacguy
Apr 27, 02:13 PM
Coolio! - *adds name to list of people who want pics*
It would also be interesting to see if the person who had it kept the HD - It is unlikely, but it could have an early development build of Mac OS X Installed - as even back then Apple had Internal Builds for Prototypes to handle all the extra I/O.
It would also be interesting to see if the person who had it kept the HD - It is unlikely, but it could have an early development build of Mac OS X Installed - as even back then Apple had Internal Builds for Prototypes to handle all the extra I/O.
more...
madamimadam
Oct 17, 01:41 AM
Tell us how you go
Unfortunately, our head of service just went on holiday for a couple of weeks which puts me in his shoes, ie. no one else for me to ask the specific details of the fix
Unfortunately, our head of service just went on holiday for a couple of weeks which puts me in his shoes, ie. no one else for me to ask the specific details of the fix
Bond007
Jun 29, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by mnkeybsness
for that sound input, go to systempreferences>sound
go to the input option and see if anything comes up when you plug it in.
and for the itunes problem, you may want to type 'top' (no quotes) into a terminal and see what's eating up your processor.
In the input, there's a "Line In" option. Thats all. And for the terminal, the only thing running with the highest %of usage was the 'TOP'. At 6%CPU. Everyhthing else was 0.something. :confused: :confused:
for that sound input, go to systempreferences>sound
go to the input option and see if anything comes up when you plug it in.
and for the itunes problem, you may want to type 'top' (no quotes) into a terminal and see what's eating up your processor.
In the input, there's a "Line In" option. Thats all. And for the terminal, the only thing running with the highest %of usage was the 'TOP'. At 6%CPU. Everyhthing else was 0.something. :confused: :confused:
more...
Consultant
Apr 11, 04:33 PM
no read what I was saying. I am not going to go with the standard MS is coping Apple crap that will be coming flying soon.
Hell Apple coping the flash game lay out more proves that the simple lay out used is kind of a standard long before Apple used it. It was shutting down the standard argument MS is coping.
BTW I would not even say Apple is really copy any one. It is just a simple layout and lets face it there are only so many ways to do that layout.
So flash games call themselves the flash App Store before? :rolleyes:
Oh wait, Flash games are basically copying the Mac OS icons and grids.
Hell Apple coping the flash game lay out more proves that the simple lay out used is kind of a standard long before Apple used it. It was shutting down the standard argument MS is coping.
BTW I would not even say Apple is really copy any one. It is just a simple layout and lets face it there are only so many ways to do that layout.
So flash games call themselves the flash App Store before? :rolleyes:
Oh wait, Flash games are basically copying the Mac OS icons and grids.
Coded-Dude
Mar 21, 05:56 PM
really depends upon the type of game, though I enjoy well developed online features.
more...
andymac85
Mar 6, 11:37 PM
decided to just use the graphic version. thanks for the help, though!
damnyooneek
Apr 20, 06:11 PM
If I bring this to the Genius Bar, which is the more likely outcome: they will fix it, or exchange it? I'd like to know so I can start copying my files off of the computer.
if youre within 14 days you should be able to exchange it
if youre within 14 days you should be able to exchange it
more...
methodshop
Nov 13, 07:42 AM
ha! i actually bought this cd off itunes a few months ago. could do with some more sequencing and layering. but what it is great for is sampling. i took one of the ink cartridge hitting the side of the caseing sounds and processed it into a kick drum. heres a rough mix.
very cool. what mixing software did you use? :)
very cool. what mixing software did you use? :)
Melrose
Feb 8, 07:33 AM
In this case, he got what he deserved.
Next in line: Michael Vick.
As sinister as it sounds, I'd almost agree with you.
You can teach a man not to run with scissors.
You can teach a man to eat a chicken.
But you cannot teach the man's chicken not to run with scissors.
Next in line: Michael Vick.
As sinister as it sounds, I'd almost agree with you.
You can teach a man not to run with scissors.
You can teach a man to eat a chicken.
But you cannot teach the man's chicken not to run with scissors.
more...
sparkleytone
Sep 17, 06:57 PM
now this is sexy. (http://www.applele.com)
http://www.applele.com/hiphone_r04c.jpg
i would buy one in a heartbeat. also....the future moto phones that have been liked look nice...esp the v600. pic links have already been taken down :(
http://www.applele.com/hiphone_r04c.jpg
i would buy one in a heartbeat. also....the future moto phones that have been liked look nice...esp the v600. pic links have already been taken down :(
katanna
Aug 13, 10:39 PM
I made it slower... it showed up faster on my Gif Builder.
Matthew
Matthew
more...
walterwhite
Apr 27, 06:17 PM
4 pin = 400 FW no power - used on DV video cameras
6 pin = 400 FW with power - HD's, scanners, etc
9 pin = 800 FW with power
The great thing about firewire... no processor power is used, unlike USB that uses the processor.
6 pin = 400 FW with power - HD's, scanners, etc
9 pin = 800 FW with power
The great thing about firewire... no processor power is used, unlike USB that uses the processor.

MattDSLR
Apr 23, 12:25 AM
OWC here too
Cortezbanks
Mar 14, 01:00 PM
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)
They're all worthless hackers
I'm gonna make my own jailbreak
Eta 2020
This joke is funny and not over used at all. My favorite part is when you take a shot at the dev team and make your release date a long time away.
Apparently you're one of those guys who believes that the dev team owes you a jailbreak. Honestly if I had one I'd troll all the people like you, who tell the dev team they suck and go ahead and use their jailbreak anyway.
They're all worthless hackers
I'm gonna make my own jailbreak
Eta 2020
This joke is funny and not over used at all. My favorite part is when you take a shot at the dev team and make your release date a long time away.
Apparently you're one of those guys who believes that the dev team owes you a jailbreak. Honestly if I had one I'd troll all the people like you, who tell the dev team they suck and go ahead and use their jailbreak anyway.
Rodimus Prime
Apr 11, 03:03 PM
kinds of looks like any page with tons of flash games on it.
Sorry but not going to go with the standard Apple coping crap here. Apple copies a lay out that was out for those web pages with flash games.
On top of that it looks a lot like the game folder on Windows Vista/7. On top of that MS called apple on saying App Store was generic looks like they are making the point even bigger now.
Picture from the game folder from my laptop attached
Sorry but not going to go with the standard Apple coping crap here. Apple copies a lay out that was out for those web pages with flash games.
On top of that it looks a lot like the game folder on Windows Vista/7. On top of that MS called apple on saying App Store was generic looks like they are making the point even bigger now.
Picture from the game folder from my laptop attached
h0kie99
Aug 26, 03:53 PM
I just tried both suggestions... still works fine on PC's IE & Firefox and Mac's Safari, but not Mac's IE or Firefox. I have been googling and get nothing but crap. Any other suggestions?
My current code:
<object height="1" width="1">
<embed src="mysongname.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="true" />
</object>
Hmmm...
My current code:
<object height="1" width="1">
<embed src="mysongname.mp3" autostart="true" hidden="true" loop="true" />
</object>
Hmmm...
iMeowbot
Aug 22, 04:03 PM
Okay, it's animated now, but that pushed the file size up from 103 to 245 octets. I hope the server can handle it.
MrMacMan
Oct 20, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Macmaniac
Blackspot was a very active user of the Mac collecters section, he had a pretty big collection.
Ha, Blackspot ran alot of stuff around... everywhere.
Blackspot was a very active user of the Mac collecters section, he had a pretty big collection.
Ha, Blackspot ran alot of stuff around... everywhere.
ortuno2k
Dec 21, 12:45 AM
Ouch!
That looks like a real messed up PB!
:eek:
That looks like a real messed up PB!
:eek:
No comments:
Post a Comment