Popular Post

Saturday, June 11, 2011

iphone 5 release date in canada

images iphone 5 release date canada. iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date in
  • iphone 5 release date in



  • gccovet
    02-17 05:04 PM
    Hi.
    Most of us who filed during jul/aug 2007 got our FPs done later that year.

    Aren't those FPs valid for only 15 months or so?

    So have folks started receiving their second FP notice yet?

    Thanks.
    va_dude

    I was wondering the same thing. On other hand, I don't remember exactly where, read that as USCIS has updated their software, hence, FP's will not be required again. I may be wrong here, I myself, am interested to know if I need to follow up with USCIS after my jul-07 filing.

    GCCovet





    wallpaper iphone 5 release date in iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • mzafar125
    11-07 04:08 PM
    I spoke with my lawyer again and he said that we are fine using the experience on my current job. The company that is petitioning my application is where I got most of the experience mentioned in my labor. What do you recommend I do at this point ?

    I will try and talk to another lawyer and get their views on this issue. Can I retain my priority date and file under perm at this stage. I am so stressed, I waited four years for my labor and it is about to go to hell. :mad:





    iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • Sreenuuk
    08-07 09:29 AM
    are you dumb or something????

    this has been out for weeks...we are waiting for the september bulletin

    what a moron!

    Relax guys...sorry ..

    do you need to use these kind of words for posting a thread which I did by mistake?





    2011 iphone 5 release date canada. iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • gcseeker2002
    11-03 10:14 PM
    I am a july 2nd filer and my AP shows "Document mailed to applicant on Oct30", but EAD still shows "Pending" , anybody else in this situation ?
    I took infopass last tuesday so maybe they approved AP but EAD still pending, isnt this strange ?



    more...


    iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada
  • iphone 5 release date canada



  • amitjoey
    05-16 01:02 PM
    IV NEEDS MONEY to pay for all the resources. IV Core has spent thousands of dollars from their own pockets to fly back and forth from DC and other activities to lobby for all of us. Please keep in mind that apart from paying the lobbyist (top $$$$). IV has other expenses like maintaining this website, paying for related expenses. CONSIDER CONTRIBUTING ATLEAST A LITTLE AMOUNT.





    iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada
  • iphone 5 release date canada



  • vasa
    07-17 05:50 PM
    Thanks Thanks Thanks to IV ,And all the dedicated core group members and all those who made it possible..

    We should be thanking Zoe Logfrien(sp?) and all the senators who wrote to DHS and any public figure who supported us.
    Instead of flowers , how about sending Thank you cards to emilio and Zoe.

    We should also thank emilio for recognising his mistake and reversing it .

    I hope there are no sarcastic remarks against the agencies from our members.We have to be humble and dignified.

    And last but not the least do we now start a campaign to help all those who are stuck in backlog. No guys we dont forget you while we rejoice , I hope the core members come up with a plan to take this up soon..

    I suggest that if anyone hears from media about this update make them aware about the plight of those who are stuck in backlog..



    more...


    iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date in
  • iphone 5 release date in



  • Lasantha
    04-01 08:22 PM
    I don't see any advantage in doing that but then I am not an expert or an attorney either.

    Thanks,

    Ok, let me put it this way.

    Is the any advantage (or not), filing 140 1st, and lets say your PD is already current, file AOS later. I.E. file them Separately, not in the same packet.

    So in this scenario, is the any difference vs. filing concurrently or not?





    2010 iphone 5 release date canada. iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • coopheal
    11-06 06:57 PM
    bump



    more...


    iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • snathan
    03-23 08:04 PM
    Hello,

    My first H1-B visa expires in September 2009. I was going to have my company file for extension exactly 6 months before the expiry date until I found out I cannot travel out of the U.S. while my extension application is pending. I have a trip planned in July.

    My company attorney recommended that I put off submitting the extension, go on my trip and apply as soon as I get back.

    Is there any risk associated with doing this? Or is it better to apply as soon as I can at the 6 month mark?

    Thank you,


    Team

    I never heard of this...Last year I applied for extension and had to travel for family emergency. But I got the approval without any issues. Might be just lucky?





    hair iphone 5 release date canada. iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date in
  • iphone 5 release date in



  • windycloud
    09-29 04:05 PM
    EDIT (correction) - from this link: http://thevisabulletin.com/2008/7th-year-h-1b-extensions-under-ac21-104c-and-106a-statutes-and-uscis-guidance/

    Question 2. How early can a request for an H-1B extension beyond the 6th year be filed?
    Answer: The April 24, 2003 guidance memorandum is modified in the following manner: a petitioner must establish that the above criteria (see Question 1 outlining requirements under Section 106(a)) were or will be met either on or before the requested start date on the H-1B extension application. Thus, an alien is eligible for an extension of H-1B status beyond the 6th year as long as either the qualifying labor certification application or I-140 petition has or will have been pending for at least 365 days prior to the alien’s requested start date, regardless of whether the H-1B extension application was filed prior to the passage of such period If the alien would no longer be in H-1B status at the time that 365 days from the filing of the labor certification application or immigrant petition has run, thus leaving a gap in valid status, then the extension of stay request cannot be granted.



    more...


    iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • cvk90
    07-05 05:19 PM
    I've been contributing to Social security and everything...could other share their experiences ?





    hot iphone 5 release date canada iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date in
  • iphone 5 release date in



  • palemguy
    09-16 12:15 PM
    I am thinking that USCIS will initiate name check proess only after we give fingerprints. Is this true?



    more...


    house iphone 5 release date canada. iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • mjdup
    12-14 11:35 PM
    OK, I will just call them first thing tomorrow morning to see if I can get admission. May be after that I will get in touch with you and we can approach him as team, will that work?





    tattoo iphone 5 release date canada iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada
  • iphone 5 release date canada



  • saurin
    02-08 04:32 PM
    I have a question to concerning my employment status. My manager recently told me that I should look out for a new job within company or outside. I am assuming he is saying that a layoff is looming out for me. I am currently on H-1B/EAD and my wife is also working on EAD.
    I can inquire about the prsopects of getting leave of absence which will help me in getting through the immigration process since my priority date is Feb. 18,2005 EB2 India. So I am almost there.
    But I am not sure what happens if there is a RFE asking for paystubs.In that case I may not be able to produce paystubs from my company since I am on LOA. And not from any other company since I have an H-1B, I cannot be working for any other company also.

    So which is better, LOA or termination of job? Hard choice..



    more...


    pictures iphone 5 release date in iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date in
  • iphone 5 release date in



  • coopheal
    08-01 09:44 AM
    Tell me what I am doing wrong here:
    1) https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/login.jsp
    Clicked the link - Forgot Your User ID or Password ?
    2) https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/lostCredentials.do?lostCredentials=true
    Entered my userid and email address and Clicked Submit.
    3) https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/authenticateUser.do
    Here it asked me to enter "Your Question on File is:" and "Your Answer on File is:"
    I do not remember this.





    dresses iphone 5 release date in iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • miamikk
    10-22 11:40 PM
    I completed 6 years of H1B in Sept 2009 and my employer has filed for recapture of time and after recapture my H1B should expire on Jan 15, 2010. I have received Notice of Action from USCIS and I am not sure if I will get approval notice before Jan 15 as I heard the regular application process might take up to 6 months.

    I have couple of questions:

    If I don't receive a response from USCIS before Jan 15, can I work till I get the notice ? or my employer is required to terminate my employment on Jan 15 according to the recapture time as mentioned on application ?

    I would like to apply for B2 transfer so I can stay for 2 months and travel around US. I also own car, house, and a ton of personal belongings etc. My house is under water (I mean I have $390K loan left on the house which is probably worth $250K). I might have to take it into foreclosure and eventually file for Bankruptcy and the process might take anywhere between 3 months to 18 months in present situation. I plan to leave US with in 2 months as I want to complete the mandatory 1-year outside before I could be eligible for new H1 visa but I might have to come back multiple to US for legal purposes during foreclosure or bankruptcy. Can I request a long term B2 visa (like 2 or 5 year) ?

    If my employer does terminate my job on Jan 15 2010, how early should I file for B2 transfer ?

    If my employer say that I can legally work till I get notice from USCIS, when should I file for B2 transfer ?

    what are the typical costs of filing for H1b to B2 transfer ? (application fees, attorney fees etc.)

    I really appreciate any suggestions.



    more...


    makeup iphone 5 release date canada. iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • 4yourforGC
    04-02 01:41 AM
    I filed my LC using regular process in EB3 category in Dec. 2003 and then LC was thrown to backlog center and pending there for ever. then I filed another LC using PERM in EB2 category in Dec. 2006 and got it approved in Jan. 2007, then filed I140 in Feb. 2007. Now my lawyer told me my EB3 case got recruitment instruction, but our company's policy doesn't allow same person to file two I140 application. Due to I already start my EB2 I-140 application, I can not continue my EB3 case, means I will have to withdraw it (if I have not file EB2 I-140 yet, I can continue my EB3 LC, but still need to decide which one I will pursue when file I-140 for either of them later on). I was planning to get two I140 approved and then carry over my earlier PD to file EB2 485. but now things get blocked by company's policy, which even prohibited me from paying by myself. Sign! Would you guys give me any good idea to see if I have way to get my EB3 case moving forward? thank you in advance.





    girlfriend iphone 5 release date canada iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date canada.
  • iphone 5 release date canada.



  • SREE_485
    08-13 04:31 PM
    My employer asked me to send my 485 application directly to NSC instead of attorney Since there was a wide spread rumor last month( june ) end that USCIS going to accept the applications that are going reach them only on July 2nd and I did exactly the same thing. NSC received my application by July 2 at 7:30am.

    I properly signed my set of applications (485,765,131,134,325a,g28) and my wife did the same with her set.

    I didn't give attorney info on any of the applications except on G-28 FORM.

    BUT there is no attorney signature on G-28 FORM since I filed on my own and Is going to create any problem, I mean is there any possibility that USCIS GOING to reject My application? Your help greatly appreciated.





    hairstyles iphone 5 release date canada. iphone 5 release date in canada. iphone 5 release date in
  • iphone 5 release date in



  • qplearn
    12-12 02:53 PM
    Hi all,

    This forum is full of smart people. So I want to throw my situation out there to get some advice from all of you. I am into 7th year of my H1 with by labor with PD of Sep 2002. At the rate things are moving, I am running out of patience here.

    Things took an interesting turn last week, when a mid sized Software co. is willing to outsource me some of their work. Given the size of the opportunity, I will need to go to India to setup a team of 5 to 6 ppl. The co. is pretty eager and willing to offer some of the finanical guarantees I have asked for.

    So my question is, should I take this opportunity and say good bye to GC? Or I should be patient as there may be a need to be in US to grow my outsourcing biz, in case it jump starts well. What would you do if you were presented this opportunity and you had the enterpreurial spirits to pull it off.

    I would be eager to see what people say here.

    Guess the smart people here are going to say: go back and reduce the queue. Just kidding:)





    gcquest
    07-17 06:09 PM
    Way to go IV, A million thanks for the news U R the best





    checklaw
    07-19 11:30 AM
    CIS AFM (http://www.uscis.gov/propub/ProPubVAP.jsp?dockey=724ce55f1a60168e48ce159d28615 0e2)

    Thanks very informative.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment