Popular Post

Saturday, June 4, 2011

ich liebe dich hearts

ich liebe dich hearts. ich liebe du. ich liebe dich
  • ich liebe du. ich liebe dich



  • twoodcc
    Mar 14, 09:54 PM
    Hey we finally passed someone! Keep up the good work guys! Only 3.2 weeks till we pass another team! We should really start kicking butt again when a new OS X client comes out so us Mac/Hackintosh folders can run Bigadvs again!

    yes we did! we are now ranked #61! keep it up!:cool:





    ich liebe dich hearts. Ich liebe Dich
  • Ich liebe Dich



  • Consultant
    Mar 28, 12:01 AM
    Open iTunes, open preferences / sharing.





    ich liebe dich hearts. About Me
  • About Me



  • jfong425
    Aug 16, 06:19 PM
    Mine for the month :)

    http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x159/eliteguard98/Screenshot2010-08-10at64137PM.png
    love the pic. can you post the original? thanks :)





    ich liebe dich hearts. ish liebe dish. ich liebe dich
  • ish liebe dish. ich liebe dich



  • Hissori
    Feb 12, 01:44 AM
    What is this place?

    This is Hong Kong.

    Judging from this picture, looks like a fancy restaurant in a hotel in the Tsim Tsa Tsui district.



    more...


    ich liebe dich hearts. Ich liebe dich: hearts, hearts
  • Ich liebe dich: hearts, hearts



  • eduardo760
    May 5, 05:04 PM
    My iphone 3g is jailbroken and i was uploading fonts onto it but as soon as i changed the systems font the phone froze. After that i restarted the phone and it now gets stuck on the apple logo. what can i do to fix it??





    ich liebe dich hearts. ich liebe dich.
  • ich liebe dich.



  • lewis82
    Dec 7, 12:09 PM
    negative, the software is sabnzb and I believe that's all I can talk about :)

    That "no talking about it" rule is pretty much bullcrap... even the Wikipedia article talks about it. And if you know it, then "they" know too.



    more...


    ich liebe dich hearts. Ich Bin Da If u ever need A 12
  • Ich Bin Da If u ever need A 12



  • fivepoint
    Mar 3, 10:29 AM
    Thanks, Huntn. Good post. Here are my thoughts on your ideas:

    There is a long term move to dismantle government social programs and who needs the truth when we can lie? You know we can't afford you social program and your school because we have these billion, thats B-I-L-L-I-O-N dollar bombers that need building.

    This is all very simplistic, but here goes:
    1. Reform Health care- one illness from bankruptcy is not acceptable for a developed country. Health care should have never been turned into a profit machine along the same lines that you don't want your police and firemen as for-profit enterprises. The larger the pool the smaller the costs.

    'turned into' a a profit machine? As opposed to... when?
    Providing health services and goods has always been a for-profit enterprise. This is exactly what has lead to the amazing growth in medical technology in the past 100 years.



    2. Cut programs before lowering taxes especially on the rich- you can't balance a budget if you have no income. If you must lower taxes, you must first cut the programs and deal with the popular unrest before cutting any taxes. This is exactly what the champion of the Republican Party did not do- Reagan, he cut taxes but not programs and this country ran the first substantial deficits since WWII.

    I tend to agree. Cut programs until our expenses match our current 'revenues.' When the two are equal or are in the black, let's immediately pass an balanged-budget amendment so this problem never happens again.



    3. Progressive Tax policies are a must- The rich are rich. Make them pay their fair share. They can afford it. Cutting their taxes to create jobs is mostly a conservative smoke screen to **** over average citizens.

    For the record, they are paying their fair share. The top 50% of wage earners pay over 95% of the income tax. Your disgusting attack on all conservatives wanting to '****' over all citizens is just that... disgusting.



    4. Stop allowing the Exportation of Jobs- If you want to keep a standard of living. Lowering the standard of living reduces income and tax revenues.


    How? Trade embargo's? Certainly you understand that increasing taxation on the wealthy and corporations certainly won't help.



    5. Enact policies that support a strong Middle Class- instead of wiping it out for the sake of the rich. A strong middle class powers the economy.


    Lower taxes? Strong business climate with low unemployment? You seem to be contradicting yourself... what strong middle class policies are you specifically talking about?



    6. Search High and Low for Corruption- No system will work if it's corrupt. Submitting thousands of fradulent Medicare claims is hurting us.


    I agree. I would start with a MASSIVE simplification of the tax code, and virtual elimination of all government subsidies over the next 5-10 years.



    7. Dismantle the War Machine- in the good ole days we could afford it. Now we can't.


    I tend to agree. Reduce the budget by half, let them become more efficient and more reliant on technology. Take a more defensive posture around the globe and avoid entangling alliances, etc. abroad. That being said, I believe its important for us to maintain a strong national DEFENSE. We do have enemies... and defense is one of the primary constitutional roles of the federal government.




    Almost half the traffic on the Internet comes from mobile devices. Again, it's common courtesy.

    The charts look amazing on my iPhone.





    ich liebe dich hearts. Ich Liebe Dich
  • Ich Liebe Dich



  • jeffs177
    Nov 19, 12:00 PM
    Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/532.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0.5 Mobile/8B117 Safari/6531.22.7)

    It goes to show you that they can still make a profit with $100 off. I guess the price gouging by Apple continues.



    more...


    ich liebe dich hearts. tokio hotel ich liebe dich
  • tokio hotel ich liebe dich



  • Lord Blackadder
    Jan 13, 07:54 PM
    If it is anything like my Subaru Baja... then I already know LOL

    I have a Subaru myself, and while their interiors are pretty average at best, they are mechanically very reliable in my experience. Not as boring as a Camry either, though (apart from the turbo models) they aren't "performance" cars either, but more like SUV substitutes.

    In the end it was just how fun the Cabrio was fun to drive that made me jump to the New Beetle. Reliability was the reason I dumped my New Beetle... made in Mexico. While the ex's Cabrio was made in Germany with no major problems. Go figure....

    There is plenty of anecdotal evidence I've come accross indicating that the German-made VWs hold up quite a bit better than the Mexican-sourced models. I don't have any "official" info on whether that is true though.

    I suppose reliability is one thing that might improve in the new models.





    ich liebe dich hearts. Ich liebe dichquot; translates
  • Ich liebe dichquot; translates



  • revelated
    Jan 18, 12:10 AM
    Back in the 90s, auto magazines in the US criticized the Jetta for being too small (similar criticisms were leveled at the underrated Mondeo sold here as the Contour). I always like the in-between size of the Jetta, but apparently most Americans prefer larger cars.

    I would like to think I'm wrong, but most Americans seem to correlate size and quality, i.e. bigger cars are better. People can't understand why anyone would buy a smaller car when a bigger one could be had at the same price.

    I have owned three "small" cars. A 1988 Ford Tempo, a 1990 Geo Storm, and a 1995 Ford Probe. All three were solid cars. However I have not bought a small car in many years for one reason. It's not that "big" cars are better because they're big. It's because generally speaking, the gas mileage on most smaller cars isn't better than those of standard sedans. In some cases it's worse. Case in point: Nissan Versa vs. Nissan Altima 2.5SL. The Altima destroys the Versa in real world mileage. Plus you get the added room and comfort and features. The price is only slightly higher in terms of monthly payments.



    more...


    ich liebe dich hearts. Ich liebe dich.
  • Ich liebe dich.



  • Kobushi
    Dec 20, 12:01 AM
    Hmm...this isn't nearly as cool as the original 132KB one. Heh...oh well.





    ich liebe dich hearts. ich liebe dich - 2008 - 25 x
  • ich liebe dich - 2008 - 25 x



  • bearbear
    Apr 4, 11:36 AM
    Verizon got rid of their annual upgrade entirely recently. Good ole competition.

    And the Thunderbolt has voice+data at the same time, for the poster above.



    more...


    ich liebe dich hearts. ICH LIEBE DICH SCULPTED TEXT
  • ICH LIEBE DICH SCULPTED TEXT



  • Huntn
    Mar 3, 03:13 PM
    You indicated that the rich weren't paying their 'fair share.' I responded by pointing out that the top 50% of wage earners pay 95% of the tax burden. That is completely separate (although obviously relative and related) from the tax 'rate' which they pay.

    Then adjust it down and make the top 60% of wage earners pay 90% of the burden.

    Let me get this straight... your definition of 'fair' is that people who make the right decisions in life, who invest in the right ideas, who don't waste their money on immediate pursuits so they can benefit in the long-term, who work hard and earn success, and yes... have a little luck should have their money confiscated by the state? By mob rule? Since you've determined that 'they don't need it', that translates to them not 'deserving' it and you being able to steal it from them via taxation?


    Yes it is completely fair. What is your definition of steal? We could call taxation stealing. We could call exporting a million jobs out of the country stealing couldn't we? We could call breaking the union so executives, executives who all ready have a lot of money, can have more of labor's pay stealing.

    This has been one of my long term themes. You live in a society for a reason. That reason is mutual benefit. Because you are smart (or lucky) and make the right decisions, and you end up with all most more money than you can spend or put another way, so much money to life like a King, should you? Oh, sure some people after living that way for years, start feeling guilty, and start a charity to ease their guilty conscious.

    But my point is from a moral standpoint, how much money does an individual and his immediate family need to live a comfortable life? In this case of the successful business person, they should be at the top of the income scale. But I have proposed that scale be capped and a 90% income tax rate at a high level, say over $1 million a year is completely fair. "Damn it's so unfair. I only have $1M per year to live on, when I could have $10M, $20M, $50M, bastards!" Obviously you think it's fair if you are allowed to live in excess while others do without or do even you have a cap? ;)

    Now you can muster up all of your capitalistic indignity and tell me why it's not fair. Which brings us back to my original premise. How much do you need to live on and still be considered a 'moral' person? What is your definition of moral, being a glutton? That is what the excessively rich are.

    BTW, I don't hold anything against them, I don't envy them as I live what I consider to be a very comfortable life in the range of 150k per year income. But I am in the minority. A whole lot of people scrape by in this country. There is 'smart' and then there is 'opportunity'. Right now large multi-national corporations are doing there best to take away 'opportunity' from average citizens so they can increase their profits. Not only do they not give a damn about society, they have absolutely no national loyalty. Call them carpet baggers.

    So in conclusion, I don't think excessive wealth is moral and I have no problem with the Federal government setting the top tax bracket at 90%. Call me a suedo-socialist. :)

    I really like that quote where the Brit said it was easier being rich in the U.S. because instead of envying the fat cats, many Americans want to be like them. The inference being that they are cheering them on in hopes of one day being fabulously rich when in reality that is not going to happen for most of us, but we still support federal policies that hurt average people like lemmings heading off the cliff.





    ich liebe dich hearts. Hi mein schatz ich liebe dich
  • Hi mein schatz ich liebe dich



  • jrko
    Apr 17, 04:51 AM
    its up and running!!!

    4.8 Terabytes over 5 Hd's, 2Gb of Ram, Dual 867Mhz G4 processors and I'm a happy man!

    Just need the graphics card to arrive and I'm pretty much done hardware wise. Then its just setting the machine up.

    Thanks for you help so far guys'n'gals.

    BTW no pictures as yet. Being a noob to tower based systems I didn't order long enough data cables so the inside is real messy. I think I'll just go for 1 meter length cables and cable tie them in place nice and neat. That will aid airflow as well.

    One thing just quickly. As Nap is now working, is the connector that the main system fan normally plugs into throttled? Its just that at the moment I've got the fan plugged into a 12v supply and its running max rpm all the time. I would like to get it temperature controlled to keep the noise down even more.



    more...


    ich liebe dich hearts. ich liebe dich schatz?
  • ich liebe dich schatz?



  • bjett92
    Aug 1, 07:10 PM
    My photo with some writing i put over the top in photoshop. 5 gold stars to who can see what is being said, and who said it ;)


    Kurt Cobain's suicide note?!





    ich liebe dich hearts. Minhas fotos – Ich Liebe Dich
  • Minhas fotos – Ich Liebe Dich



  • Lord Blackadder
    Mar 16, 06:24 PM
    Yes, and they're all just bleeding heart emotional responses, and i don't buy into that crap.

    On the contrary, yours is the emotional response. I once supported capital punishment. Rational reflection on the subject has changed my mind. Desiring punishment by death is either vengeful or bloodthirsty, or both, but it is not just.



    more...


    ich liebe dich hearts. ICH LIEBE DICH HOLAND.
  • ICH LIEBE DICH HOLAND.



  • SheldonCooper
    Feb 3, 09:56 AM
    Here's mine.

    http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1504/screenshot20110203atpm1.th.png (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/screenshot20110203atpm1.png/)





    ich liebe dich hearts. Ich liebe dich heart.gif
  • Ich liebe dich heart.gif



  • Truffy
    Nov 11, 04:00 PM
    All of his email responses are terse. Verbose is a bad thing if you are an executive, and frankly, people should strive for terse in business anyway.
    I don't dispute that in a way, but the reply was terse to the point of being almost useless. They guy made a reasonable point not only about FCP but also about Apple openness (both in terms of road maps and blogging). Could Apple possibly move to being a tad more customer-friendly, or is that solely limited to here-and-now consumer sales (nice shiny gadgets, nice shiny stores)?
    Reminds me of an anecdote that I read of Tim Cook. In a meeting of Apple managers, he explained that there was a problem in one of the Chinese assemblies houses. A few minutes later, he looked at the engineer/manager and asked "Why are you still here?".
    Hmmm, sounds like Tim Cook's a bit of a ****!





    ich liebe dich hearts. Ich liebe dich, du sanftestes
  • Ich liebe dich, du sanftestes



  • redAPPLE
    Sep 30, 03:14 PM
    there is still lotus notes? unbelievable. i know people use it. but i thought they are still using the outdated version.





    Mal
    Dec 3, 11:49 AM
    Here's another one, and I reworked my Adium setup to fit with the lights better.

    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/12428034/Screen%20shot%202010-12-03.png

    I probably didn't get it from here originally, but you can find the desktop here: http://macmastersoftware.wordpress.com/2007/12/10/more-wallpapers-apple-christmas/

    jW





    ErikGrim
    Oct 5, 08:16 PM
    This is news? I heard about these things (and saw screenshots, and videos) back in August when people got ahold of the Leopard WWDC preview and broke their NDAs (or pirated it).Correct. This was leaked the day after Leopard Preview was released. Sheesh.





    moooosedude
    Dec 15, 05:25 PM
    I call dibs...PM sent!





    archurban
    Nov 1, 02:53 AM
    wow, everybody is fanatic, obsessed, crazy anything about Apple. me, too. I still hesitate to buy new shuffle or not. maybe my 2G nano will be pissed.





    tbluhp
    Feb 9, 01:39 PM
    why dose at&t want you to get unlimited messaging?



    No comments:

    Post a Comment