Popular Post

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

hp compaq wallpapers download

images Compaq India: HP Compaq hp compaq wallpapers download. with your compaq wallpaper
  • with your compaq wallpaper



  • krish420
    08-14 10:05 AM
    For my marriage, I applied for her appointment at the consulate on L2. The date was set such that we would have our marriage certificate by then. When she went for the interview, she showed them the marriage certificate, and got the L2 approved.

    If she is planning to change her name, then it gets complicated as she can only fix an appointment at the consulate after updating her name, passport, marriage certificate etc etc etc





    wallpaper with your compaq wallpaper hp compaq wallpapers download. HP COMPAQ SG3-250SC DESKTOP
  • HP COMPAQ SG3-250SC DESKTOP



  • satishku_2000
    05-16 10:38 PM
    We can all hope for the best, Is this an attempt by some vested interests to kill the H1b altogether and kick out all H1bs slowly?





    hp compaq wallpapers download. 2011 compaq wallpapers. compaq
  • 2011 compaq wallpapers. compaq



  • sertha1
    06-22 12:40 PM
    I am in a strange situation. My wife got her H1B approved with petition starting date 10/1/2006 but never worked. She got her SSN on 02/24/2007. I spoke to the attorney and he gave me 3 options:
    1) Change her status to H4 and apply I-485 when she gets the approval notice. But I dont know whether the priority dates would be current then?
    2) Send her back to the home country and get the H4 stamped and come back on legal status. I am afraid what if she is denied H4.
    3) Apply I-485 and only at the time of adjustment of status, the officer can only decide her case to approve or deny. Till then we cannot know.

    What was her status between 10/1/2006 and 2/24/2007 when she didnt had the SSN? Is she considered H1B or H4?

    Is anybody in a similar situation and what are the options?

    Thanks.





    2011 HP COMPAQ SG3-250SC DESKTOP hp compaq wallpapers download. driver carte graphique hp
  • driver carte graphique hp



  • Tommy_S
    04-15 11:38 AM
    Is this an engine? Couldn't understand, at first. The font is way too simple for the stamp. :hat:



    more...


    hp compaq wallpapers download. house compaq wallpapers.
  • house compaq wallpapers.



  • desi3933
    05-14 10:12 AM
    Hi,
    My PD is 2006 under EB-2 category. My family and I filed for GC on the same day. Now, I am planning to file a new I-140 under EB1. My kid is going to be 18 soon. What is the age limit for dependent to file for GC with the parents?
    Your reply is greatly appreciated.

    Thank you!

    As per INA Sec 101(b), the definition of child is dependent who is unmarried and under 21 years old. The Child Status Protection Act (2002) provides some additional relief. This article could be useful for you -

    http://www.ilw.com/articles/2006,0119-eiss.shtm





    hp compaq wallpapers download. wallpaper house HP Compaq
  • wallpaper house HP Compaq



  • hsingh82
    07-14 01:30 PM
    Hello,

    I (Indian citizen) am on H1B and wife is on H4 (Canadian citizen). If we plan to get some franchisee and invest money from our savings, will she be eligible for E2 visa and work as an owner?

    Thank you!



    more...


    hp compaq wallpapers download. img 60911 hp compaq large
  • img 60911 hp compaq large



  • number30
    11-06 01:55 AM
    I moved to a new company and yet to receive my I-797 approved from INS. My old company visa is valid till May 2010. If they have not revoked it can i still travel out of country and come back?

    What will they ask me in port of entry?

    Thanks

    You will show your stamping from old Company and H1 approval from the new company. POE will issue you a I-94 with expiry date from the New company H1 approval.

    But if you are travelling with spouse on the H4 he/she will get I-94 according to his/her passport stamping. So may have renew earlier then you.





    2010 2011 compaq wallpapers. compaq hp compaq wallpapers download. Compaq India: HP Compaq
  • Compaq India: HP Compaq



  • same_old_guy
    11-18 03:00 PM
    My employer is not ready to give a copy of I-140. I was wondering if any of you used "The Freedom of Information Act (FOIA)" to get it.

    So far I found that there are 3 things to be done for FOIA :

    1. A request letter mentioning what exactly you are asking for.
    2. Notarized copy of Form DOJ-361 (Certification of Identity)
    3. Fee

    Wanted to know, if any of you actually did this and get a copy of I-140 back. What is the fee ? How did you pay it ? Was there any other document that you sent ? Am I missing anything ? Who did you send the request to ?



    more...


    hp compaq wallpapers download. HP/Compaq OEM OriGInAL
  • HP/Compaq OEM OriGInAL



  • ttguy
    08-11 02:40 AM
    You dont have to mention **it. Just saying diaper is enough, everyone knows whats in diaper.





    hair driver carte graphique hp hp compaq wallpapers download. hot compaq wallpapers. hp logo
  • hot compaq wallpapers. hp logo



  • eb3_2004
    04-18 04:16 PM
    Mine went in on Jul 5 to TSC...I-140 alone, not a concurrent application..

    These processing dates make no sense...



    more...


    hp compaq wallpapers download. HP Compaq 620-DOS Bangalore
  • HP Compaq 620-DOS Bangalore



  • roseball
    02-09 08:44 PM
    My passport is expiring in March. I live in NY metro . Does anyone knows the procedure to renew the passport while in the USA. Please share your experience.

    You can go to this website and get all the needed info....

    http://www.indiacgny.org/

    Also, there were atleast 2 threads discussing PP renewals..You can do a search for those threads for renewal timelines...I think it takes them 2-3 weeks in NY Consulate to mail the new passport....You can go for tatkal service and get it issued the same day if you pay $90 extra....





    hot house compaq wallpapers. hp compaq wallpapers download. wallpaper Company Compaq
  • wallpaper Company Compaq



  • eastindia
    03-04 10:18 AM
    Hi,

    I have been filed in EB2 with a priority date of Feb 26 2007.
    What you guys think about the possibility of my PD getting current this year?
    I know that it needs a crystal ball to predict such horrendun things like PD movement, but I am just trying to get a poll on the general feeling about the spillover this year.

    Thanks in advance.

    An IV member VBKRIS did accurate prediction. Its in donor forum though.



    more...


    house Acer Dell HP-Compaq Sony hp compaq wallpapers download. img 46031 hp compaq nc4400 3
  • img 46031 hp compaq nc4400 3



  • snathan
    04-15 12:01 PM
    Graduated from college last year, finally found a job that I really like. Currently on OPT. Just curious to know how long will it take for employer to apply for labor and I-140.

    I know most of you are thinking - "are you mad, esp with current gc situation? " the thing is I like it here. My relatives and friends are here. I am hoping that with so many people stuck in the gc process, somebody has to fix it soon - and I (& other newcomers) will benefit from better immigration policy.

    can any one let me know how long the initial stages take currently?

    the answer lies in your id. :D





    tattoo wallpaper house HP Compaq hp compaq wallpapers download. HP COMPAQ Windows 7 Ultimate
  • HP COMPAQ Windows 7 Ultimate



  • pd_recapturing
    06-22 09:45 AM
    Hi,
    Does anybody know as to how long it takes to receive the H1B receipt # when its being processed in premium processing?
    Thx



    more...


    pictures img 60911 hp compaq large hp compaq wallpapers download. images HP Compaq 8710w Mobile
  • images HP Compaq 8710w Mobile



  • mambarg
    09-10 06:59 PM
    SF is open Tue-Sat.





    dresses wallpaper Company Compaq hp compaq wallpapers download. HP Compaq Presario CQ61Z
  • HP Compaq Presario CQ61Z



  • Anders �stberg
    February 3rd, 2005, 02:37 AM
    Nice edit Anders. And your version seem to be more in line with the rule of thirds too?
    Hmm, didn't quite think about that. Maybe that's why I wrote I'd like more yellow line at the top, it would push the "fork in the road" down more towards a third.



    more...


    makeup HP/Compaq OEM OriGInAL hp compaq wallpapers download. Acer Dell HP-Compaq Sony
  • Acer Dell HP-Compaq Sony



  • NANO3
    04-30 04:26 PM
    thanks C:-)





    girlfriend HP COMPAQ Windows 7 Ultimate hp compaq wallpapers download. drivers linux hp pavi.
  • drivers linux hp pavi.



  • justin150377
    06-28 10:03 PM
    anyone?





    hairstyles HP Compaq 620-DOS Bangalore hp compaq wallpapers download. Battery for HP Compaq Presario
  • Battery for HP Compaq Presario



  • rabbitboy33
    03-08 02:26 PM
    Thanks.

    Is it possible to do the following instead:?

    1) Print the completed form 9089 from the SEVIS website, and have the lawyer sign it.
    2) Attach it to the letter stating that labor has been certified.

    Do you think this could do ?





    Maverick1
    11-09 12:29 PM
    Can't he use EB-3 LC for filing his EB-2 case as well?

    NO. Different classification.





    sam2006
    09-21 03:03 PM
    Guys
    i got a LUD on 140( 9/21) after 2 weeks of 485/EAD/AP RN ..

    all the RN from SRC...

    any one on the same boat



    No comments:

    Post a Comment