joeshmoe
09-04 11:22 AM
Fellows in pain ...
It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.
For those interested:
EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year
It's been horribly long 10 years and many complications along the way but my journey seemed to have reached the end. This morning I got a magically enchanted email:
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS
Current Status: Card production ordered.
I am still at awe and can't believe ... probably will never do until I get the physical card.
For those interested:
EB3 ROW - Dec 2004 (first application was April 2001)
I filed 765 and 485 in June of this year
wallpaper A Very Heidi Halloween: Klums
sharadara
09-02 10:17 AM
Thanks GCDreamer and sbmallik.
Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?
Are you saying that an H4 visa holder cannot work online for an Indian co. and earn Indian income while residing in the US?
sam_hoosier
06-25 12:59 PM
I called AAA. They said its free for Premium members only. I'm Plus member and price is $25 for 6 photos.
Yep, thats what I paid ;) And while its true that we are spending a lot of money on our GC process, saving a few dollars here or there always helps.
I hope the members who are indifferent towards saving money on photographs are actively contributing to the IV cause.:p
Yep, thats what I paid ;) And while its true that we are spending a lot of money on our GC process, saving a few dollars here or there always helps.
I hope the members who are indifferent towards saving money on photographs are actively contributing to the IV cause.:p
2011 Heidi Klum#39;s Annual Halloween

kaisersose
10-28 11:40 PM
We recieved EADs 3 weeks back and I am planning to apply SSN for my wife and kid.
Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.
Thanks,
Sury
You got an EAD for your kid? What is the minimum age for a kid to be eligible for an EAD?
The SSN card will contain a restriction saying "authorized for work only" which would mean the kid should have reached the min age for eligibility to work.
Can anyone let me know what documents are required to show up at SSN office while applying SSN.
Thanks,
Sury
You got an EAD for your kid? What is the minimum age for a kid to be eligible for an EAD?
The SSN card will contain a restriction saying "authorized for work only" which would mean the kid should have reached the min age for eligibility to work.
more...
arnet
10-26 02:34 PM
Original I-797s should be with us, they can have copy but not original, call VFS where your wife attended interview and enquire why they took it and request them to return it.
if they say they dont have it, I think no need to worry since your wife has already got stamped, and if anybody asks for her I-797, she can show xerox copy of her I-797.
Otherwise if you think you need original I-797, I think you can apply for duplicate copies from USCIS, they will charge some fee for extra copies, check with USCIS or your attroney who filed your H1 & her H4 for the procedure.
Diclaimer: I'm not an immigration attroney, so please consult one for your situation, as laws/procedures are changing often.
They took her original 797 approval notice away....it did confuse her and also me.
She just got her stamped passport back in courier yesterday, but there was no 797 with it.
Should we contact the consulate for it?
if they say they dont have it, I think no need to worry since your wife has already got stamped, and if anybody asks for her I-797, she can show xerox copy of her I-797.
Otherwise if you think you need original I-797, I think you can apply for duplicate copies from USCIS, they will charge some fee for extra copies, check with USCIS or your attroney who filed your H1 & her H4 for the procedure.
Diclaimer: I'm not an immigration attroney, so please consult one for your situation, as laws/procedures are changing often.
They took her original 797 approval notice away....it did confuse her and also me.
She just got her stamped passport back in courier yesterday, but there was no 797 with it.
Should we contact the consulate for it?
deba
06-14 07:52 PM
What do you mean by AP and EAD delayed? Once you have applied for your 485 and all things considered OK, you should get your AP and EAD. If dates retrogress again, you will have to keep renewing your AP and EAD till you get your GC. How long it will take to get AP and EAD? Right now, I believe it will take a lot longer, maybe upto 6 months given the load of apps. they will receive.
more...
jayleno
11-19 05:18 PM
I think its scary for people who filed their applications at NSC. Ofcourse like someone said scary for people with attorneys who are not members of AILA. :D
http://cli.gs/De4Z4u
BTW, what's scary about this memo..
Infact, I find it encouraging, that TSC is trying to facilitate the process one way or other, given their system deficiency.
http://cli.gs/De4Z4u
BTW, what's scary about this memo..
Infact, I find it encouraging, that TSC is trying to facilitate the process one way or other, given their system deficiency.
2010 Heidi Klum#39;s 11th Annual
zofa30
09-13 02:40 PM
Hi pd052009,
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
Thank you for your help. I am just confused about one issue. I thought by porting my PD from and old EB2+ perm case to a new EB2+perm will save me time in waiting for the PD. Now you mentioned that if I port my PD from an old EB2 to a new EB2 (same category), I will not save any time. Please clarify.
Thanks.
more...
BadDeal
05-20 05:02 PM
Can you please let me know which service center (Texas or Nebraska) processed yours and your wife's I485 application.
If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).
My situation is
Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.
Hello,
I am also in the same situation. I filed 485 in July 2007 and got married later. I will be filing my wife's 485 in June. I was wondering how long will it take for her to get her 485 approved.
Is it a good idea to start a thread to track spouse I-485 filing post July '07 approvals?
Thanks!
If you don't mind can you please let me know how long it took to receive I-485 receipt notice and Finger print notice (for your wife).
My situation is
Priority date is 08/01/06 (EB2). Becoming current on June 1st 2011. Need to add my wife as dependent to my green card process (she is in US in H4 status now). Texas Service Center is processing my I-485.
Hello,
I am also in the same situation. I filed 485 in July 2007 and got married later. I will be filing my wife's 485 in June. I was wondering how long will it take for her to get her 485 approved.
Is it a good idea to start a thread to track spouse I-485 filing post July '07 approvals?
Thanks!
hair Heidi Klum amp; Seal Halloween
kriskris
08-22 02:35 PM
there are no issues: your H1 and 485 are independent (until the 485 is approved, at which point your H1 is invalid). Until then, even if you have filed your 485, whether you have receipts or not you can keep filing extensions and getting new I-94s. You can also transfer your H1 around (better to do after 180 days and invoke AC21) whether you have a 485 receipt or not.
dont worry, go ahead and bump up your H1 extension to PP. As long as you qualify for the extension (LC >365 days or 140 approved) you will get it and your 485 continues getting processed independently.
Thanks for the reply gc_chahiye.
If i upgrade my H1 to premium, would they upgrade and process my wife's H4 in premium. I know that there is no premium for H4. If i would have opted for PP at the time of submission, both the apps would have been processed in premium, but now since we have separate receipt numbers for H1 and H4, would they be processed at the same time. Any past experiences?????
dont worry, go ahead and bump up your H1 extension to PP. As long as you qualify for the extension (LC >365 days or 140 approved) you will get it and your 485 continues getting processed independently.
Thanks for the reply gc_chahiye.
If i upgrade my H1 to premium, would they upgrade and process my wife's H4 in premium. I know that there is no premium for H4. If i would have opted for PP at the time of submission, both the apps would have been processed in premium, but now since we have separate receipt numbers for H1 and H4, would they be processed at the same time. Any past experiences?????
more...
franklin
07-11 07:31 PM
Thanks everyone for your offers to help. The more volunteers the better, since it will decrease the number of phone calls for each person to make.
Please remember to send contact info (email address) to either gsc999 or myself
Please remember to send contact info (email address) to either gsc999 or myself
hot heidi-klum-halloween-party-
ivjobs
11-10 06:59 PM
Folks, There are some hot discussions going on in the forum, if this area is something interesting to you why dont you join us in the group...
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/ivstartup/
more...
house Heidi Klum e Seal,
anu_t
06-20 09:40 AM
navin I am also in the simillar situation. Still couldn't decide what to do?:(
tattoo Heidi Klum#39;s Annual Halloween
scott
July 27th, 2005, 05:12 PM
Ok Gary..this is my interpretation.
This is what I did:
In the RAW window :
Freddy, you lose points for not cloning out the dark spot on the bloom!
This is what I did:
In the RAW window :
Freddy, you lose points for not cloning out the dark spot on the bloom!
more...
pictures Νέα Υόρκη, Heidi Klum και Seal
meridiani.planum
02-21 12:37 AM
1. H1 (assuming in your H1petition you had requested a change of status from H4 to H1 and as part of theapproval you have a new I94).
2. she is already outof status. 6months of out of status puts getting a green card into jeopardy.
3. she can travel and re-enter on H4 to activate H4 status.She cant work at that point without filinganother H1 (no need to wait for april/quota etc though, since she has already been granted an H1 once). If she wants to come back with the H1 active she can get an H1 stamping, but my guess is that will be a problem as she does not have payslips.
4. file a change of status to H4, or travel out of the US and return on H4 (assuming her H4 tied to your H1 is still valid)
Members,
I need some help to act in right direction.
In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.
1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.
Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.
~cheers
2. she is already outof status. 6months of out of status puts getting a green card into jeopardy.
3. she can travel and re-enter on H4 to activate H4 status.She cant work at that point without filinganother H1 (no need to wait for april/quota etc though, since she has already been granted an H1 once). If she wants to come back with the H1 active she can get an H1 stamping, but my guess is that will be a problem as she does not have payslips.
4. file a change of status to H4, or travel out of the US and return on H4 (assuming her H4 tied to your H1 is still valid)
Members,
I need some help to act in right direction.
In Oct -2008 my wife got H1B. She was on H4 before that. The employer is still searching client for her to start work. She has got no pay, as practically she never started work. She still have valid-H4 VISa till sept-2009.
1) What is her current status H1B or H4?
2) how long can she wait to search job, assuming if she does not get job in next 2-3 months, how long will be H1B status Valid.
3) If she travels to india, will she has to get H1B stamped or she can re-enter on H4.
4) What are the options to get her back on H4. I have to file my extension in sept-2009.
Feedbacks, as highly appreciated.
~cheers
dresses Heidi+klum+seal+halloween
tinkugadu
07-04 10:06 PM
If your H1's job requirement is a bachelors degree, then they cannot reject your H1 stamping.
When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.
For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.
i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.
i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.
When i changed from F-1 to H-1B, my employer filed my I-129 as if i had a Masters, then i changed employers , my second employer filed my I-129 under my Bachelors only. There was also a gap of my H-1 Activation and F-1.
For the semester starting august i did not pay the fee, since my H-1 was approved an H-1 was Active from October.
i think my approval will depend on my Visa officer nad i will try my luck in dec and i am planning to go to canada for my stamping and in any case i get it or not get it i will fly to india from canada.
i will also talk to a lawyer before leaving to stamping regarding what will happen if cant come back to US in 4 months, regaring what happens to my credit and loans if my stamping gets rejected.
more...
makeup This year was Heidi Klum#39;s
OLDMONK
07-18 09:19 PM
I think if you got the I-140 approval before mid-August you should be able to apply for AOS. If I were you, I would keep everything (birth certificates, medical exams, photographs, etc) ready and even the application forms completed.
Approval is not happening before Mid August. I am 100% sure. I know it sounds Brutal but is the truth, specially when USCIS stopped premium processing of I40's. Approval will take 8-10 months. Getting a receipt, yes its a possibility.
Approval is not happening before Mid August. I am 100% sure. I know it sounds Brutal but is the truth, specially when USCIS stopped premium processing of I40's. Approval will take 8-10 months. Getting a receipt, yes its a possibility.
girlfriend Just Because: Heidi Klum and
thomachan72
08-14 03:08 PM
I worked for my employer at this vendor. At the time, my employer agreed on paper to give me a specified amount but only after the vendor pays. Vendor has been giving him troubles as regards my pay, so my employer made me wait frustratingly for months to give me pay. Just recently only after much trouble he released part of the amount. But now he learnt that he might have to go to court about the vendor. As a result, now he is denying me MY remaining pay!! I already waited for 4 months now, and can NOT take this strain anymore. My friends advised me to take this issue to Court or DOL. But my employer threatens that I will have no case.
Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint? cant you find a new employer? once you do that, immediately transfer your H1 and also meanwhile file a case against this current employer.
Is that so?? Am I really required to wait like this months/years long if it takes that long for my employer to settle his matter with vendor?? Can an employer actually follow these kind of practice? Please provide your experienced advises.
Also kindly let me know how can I proceed if I want to file a DOL complaint? cant you find a new employer? once you do that, immediately transfer your H1 and also meanwhile file a case against this current employer.
hairstyles Heidi Klum and Seal on
acecupid
08-19 09:38 PM
If you renew your passport in US it takes approx 5-6 working days. I have done that at san francisco indian consulate. In India it may take weeks or even more than a month unless you have some connections. You know how things work in India...
I dont think you should have problems even at POE with passport expiring less than 6 months. I would suggest try to renew it in US if you have time or dont renew it at all till you come back to US. Trying to do it in India might cause delays.
I dont think you should have problems even at POE with passport expiring less than 6 months. I would suggest try to renew it in US if you have time or dont renew it at all till you come back to US. Trying to do it in India might cause delays.
vinabath
03-24 03:10 PM
Thanks for the news vinabath. You know what?
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
Nice one buddy. LOL.
Indian cricket team won the world cup last night. They beat West Indies.
Congratulate Kapil, Srikanth, Ravi shastri, Gavaskar, Mohindar Amarnath and other team members.
Nice one buddy. LOL.
AjP
July 28th, 2005, 03:46 AM
David, great job!!! still a little dark to me, but it is all might me about monitor calibrations differences, I like all the images posted so far!!
we need to do similar thinng more once in a while, this way we could share our technics and ideas in diferent photography styles
we need to do similar thinng more once in a while, this way we could share our technics and ideas in diferent photography styles
No comments:
Post a Comment