Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

graffiti fonts

images graffiti fonts a-z. graffiti fonts. Grunge Fonts
  • Grunge Fonts



  • Iamthejuggler
    01-22 05:48 AM
    Well ...

    "Click in the flash to activate it and move the mouse to rotate the camera." sounds mighty fine to me. Thanks kirupa :)





    wallpaper Grunge Fonts graffiti fonts. styles graffiti fonts
  • styles graffiti fonts



  • eb3retro
    09-25 10:41 AM
    good one.





    graffiti fonts. tribal graffiti fonts
  • tribal graffiti fonts



  • sreeanne
    02-04 05:30 PM
    Me and my were indian nationals with EAD etc. Our Kid was born here. We are planning to go to India and planning to apply for Visa for our kid.

    I would like to know 10year indian visa is best of PIO card is best. I read some where that if any one has PIO card, and if they are staying more than 180days, we have to report to Foriegners Report cell in india.

    Do we need to report the same if kid has india visa for 10years?

    I am not sure how far this is true? Can anyone guide on this.

    ~Sree





    2011 styles graffiti fonts graffiti fonts. Graffiti Font Collection
  • Graffiti Font Collection



  • newlife2
    09-19 10:57 PM
    Guys, I was just laid off and have efiled i539 3 days after the termination date for a status change to F2. Now working on the application letter. Do you think I should mention the layoff in the letter?

    If I do mention it:

    Con: The layoff might quickly catch the eyes of the immigration officer and if he want to check my status, he could find out the 3 days OOS.

    Pro: My previous job was well paid. By mentioning it, I give the reason that why I want to stay at home as F2 instead of keeping the well paid job.


    I guess I will mention it in the letter to explain the whole situation and hope everything will be all right. Let me know if anybody disagrees asap, I will mail out the stuff with in next two days.



    more...


    graffiti fonts. Graffiti Fonts™ v3.1 Font
  • Graffiti Fonts™ v3.1 Font



  • MArch172008
    06-05 01:20 PM
    My labour got approved on May 23rd .

    Is it possible to switch company and use this labour whihc got approved by this company?

    Thanks for all your support and sharing for knowledge.





    graffiti fonts. 350 Graffiti Fonts Pack
  • 350 Graffiti Fonts Pack



  • addsf345
    11-13 03:52 PM
    With his executive power he could expedite the adjudication of I-485. Call President Bush. :D

    also, I heard that if you serve in armed forces, you may qualify early. check on that too. what about asylum... sorry just kidding with you :) Hope IO will get time to look at your case soon and you would be approved.



    more...


    graffiti fonts. 16 Types Graffiti Fonts
  • 16 Types Graffiti Fonts



  • krishmunn
    01-04 11:18 AM
    . H4 dependents under certain circumstances are eligible for instate tuition.

    Only in some state. Most states do not allow in-state tuition to H1/H4/L1/L2 holders.





    2010 tribal graffiti fonts graffiti fonts. graffiti fonts a-z.
  • graffiti fonts a-z.



  • lghtslpr
    02-13 04:40 PM
    Personalised emails will add lot off value, sending mass faxes would create more business for Fellowes in selling more shredder. I woud request u to think again before you guys spam the offices

    I've been told by senators' aids that letters, faxes and email all have an impact. Politicians do not read them all, of course, but their aids summarize volume and content for them. I was told specifically that written letters carry more weight than emails, because they represent greater effort by the sender.

    -L.



    more...


    graffiti fonts. font graffiti art
  • font graffiti art



  • jlander
    January 10th, 2005, 09:23 PM
    I bought the new Sigma 105 ex dg lens from b&h and it shipped today. I just couldn't bring myself to pay so much for the Nikon when every review of the sigma that I read said it was just as good. I should get the lens on Wednesday.

    <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

    I bought a 4+ closup lens to put on the front so that I can get even greater magnification. Has anyone ever used them?<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    As far as expresscamera.com goes, I learned my lesson. I searched for �expresscamera complaints� AFTER I got off the phone. I can't believe I fell for the bait and switch. When I completed my online order, I got an email that I had to call to verify the order. When I did, the operator asked what camera I was using and then asked why I was buying a 35mm film lens for a digital camera.<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    This caught me by surprise and also made me feel a bit stupid. I asked what the difference was and what he recommended. He then sent me to another page on his site that had the sigma lens for $850 on sale for $750. He then told me that there was a rebate for $150 and he could file it for me for a fee of $50. I told him that I'd file it myself and he offered to wave the $50 fee. He then said that shipping would take 2 weeks and when I balked, said that he would upgrade the shipping to 3 day. The standard shipping price was over $50 with insurance. My total price on the lens was just under $650. By that time, I would have paid anything.<o:p></o:p>

    <o:p></o:p>

    I searched their site and found the Sigma ex dg lens for sale elsewhere for $370. The search function on the site does not work correctly, so it was not easy. What a scam... They have their technique down to a science. I doubt that many people actually end up with what they originally ordered.

    USCIS FAQ3 released [Archive] - Immigration Voice

    View Full Version : USCIS FAQ3 released






    hair Graffiti Font Collection graffiti fonts. Powered by Graffiti Fonts®
  • Powered by Graffiti Fonts®



  • ssingh92
    12-10 09:33 AM
    I contributed $100 and sent the message to all desi (FENCE SITTERS) who were working with me including who have received their GC. I never convinced by a rally in DC but I am fully convinced by lobbying for GC. This is the way to go and the democracy in US works.

    Can you guys accept $50 also for one time contribution. There is no option for $50. I talked to some GC guys some of them willing to donate $50 but not $100.

    Thanks,



    more...


    graffiti fonts. 272 graffiti fonts collection
  • 272 graffiti fonts collection



  • number30
    02-26 10:13 PM
    Thank you. I was going to reply to Dealsnet and state that, but you beat me to it.

    On a side note, i was going to add that out of status itself does not determine the start of the clock, for the 3 and 10 year bans, .. that would be "unlawful stay" determined from the expiration of the date on the I-94 OR an administrative determination of unlawful stay based on when they discovered the out of status situation. However, for the above purposes [GC based on marriage], this point is moot.

    Moreover 3/10 ban will apply only when someone is trying to re-enter US. That means if you stay in US until you get green card ban will never affect.





    hot Graffiti Fonts™ v3.1 Font graffiti fonts. Digital Graffiti Fonts
  • Digital Graffiti Fonts



  • immilaw
    09-27 09:00 AM
    Hello,

    I am in serious trouble. Sometime ago I tried to switch my I-140 from EB3 to EB2. Now I get NOID to deny 140. Something related to prevailing wage (lawyer has actual letter). In my LC the offered wage was OK for EB3 but low for EB2. Lawyer says he'll try to reinstate EB3, but not sure. Has any one of you been able to reinstate EB3 140? Please help...

    Ask the lawyer to give you a copy of the RFE.



    more...


    house Graffiti Fonts Alphabet 2010 graffiti fonts. graffiti-fonts-letters-
  • graffiti-fonts-letters-



  • SunnySurya
    08-21 02:45 PM
    Yes that is correct!
    Here you go. Are you one of the air signs ? :D

    If your answer is yes I will guess you sign





    tattoo 350 Graffiti Fonts Pack graffiti fonts. Graffiti Fonts | Graffiti
  • Graffiti Fonts | Graffiti



  • summerof98
    09-04 12:42 PM
    See my signature, hope it helps. I got an LUD on my 485 on August 30th but I had no idea why, I guess it might have been the NameCheck and then this email this morning .... unf.. believable!

    joeshmoe,
    Congratulations on your GC approval. Enjoy the freedom.

    Your approval gives us hope in a way that USCIS is approving I-485 cases even though the PD is not current. Am I right?



    more...


    pictures 16 Types Graffiti Fonts graffiti fonts. Graffiti Fonts Collection 2
  • Graffiti Fonts Collection 2



  • krishna.ahd
    02-08 10:48 AM
    Hi

    I am trying to book ticket for my summer travel to India and frusteted with knowledge of travel agents and airline peoples. My story is like this:

    I have EXPIRED F-1 VISA STAMP, VALID H-1 APPROVAL , NO H-1 STAMPING IN PASSPORT, HAVE ADVANCE PAROL FOR REENTRY ( My family is also traverling with me with H-4 approval and AP)

    I want your guidance : For going to India ( and coming back also !!)

    (1) Which CITIES I can TRAVEL Through WIthout requiring TRANSIT VISA?

    (2) Which AIR LINE OPERATES flights through these cities?

    (3) what are the non-stop flight options available between US and India?

    (4) Non-stop flights are cheap or costly compare to other one stop flights?

    ( I dont want to apply for TRANSIT VISA, I had already sent too much money on H-1 and GC process and traveling with my family so if I go for Transit visa it will cost me atleast 1000 $ extra !!!)

    I want to go to AMD ( Direct or through BOMBAY if possible)

    Also let me know any good knowledgable travel agents who knows rule and give good deal for India.

    thanks for your help.
    I was checking LAX (Los angeles) to AMD (Ahmedabad) via SIN (singapore) , you are taliking about 30 to 36 hours of travel time, top of GSP/ATL to LAX.
    I suggest , if you dont have any time constraint ( like unpaid vacation/timeoff) , that is the best what i searched so far.





    dresses Digital Graffiti Fonts graffiti fonts. Amsterdam Graffiti font.
  • Amsterdam Graffiti font.



  • gcdreamer05
    08-11 11:26 AM
    Guys,

    We have to come up with some numbers so we can plan our life ahead. Please vote only if your Application is pending. This is not for EB3-I who are already approved.

    Thanks.

    It is so pathetic to see ppl with 2001 PD have still not got GC in EB3, then what will happen to people like me who are in 2005 PD Eb3 :confused:



    more...


    makeup font graffiti art graffiti fonts. Graffiti Fonts Alphabet 2010
  • Graffiti Fonts Alphabet 2010



  • gc_vbin
    04-08 05:06 PM
    You need to update your profile with enough details so people can respond to you. There are not enough details in your profile.

    May 2011 Bulletin is out

    Employment- Based Category
    INDIA EB2 July 2006 (from May 2006)
    http://www.travel.state.gov/visa/bulletin/bulletin_5424.html[/IMG]


    I received an email from NVC on Mar 31st with invoice of 794$. My lawyer says that means nothing to me if I don't go for Consulate Processing. But dont they know when they send the email that we didn't opt for CP in I-140. I am confused.


    For those of you who received the letter from NVC are you EB2?





    girlfriend Graffiti Fonts | Graffiti graffiti fonts. graffiti fonts.
  • graffiti fonts.



  • ramus
    06-07 01:10 PM
    Please contribute to IV..
    Thanks.




    I am surprised with this thread. There is no Deadline for employemnt based GC (this was mentioned by Sen. Robert (Bob) Men�ndez,NJ when requesting to move the FB deadline which is clearly mentioned in the bill as May 01, 2005) . Please read the summary and text carefully.

    Summary:
    First five years
    Total number of merit-based green cards includes sum of:
    a.) First five fiscal years have same number of green cards as made available to EB category in 2005. This number is 246,878.
    b.) Any visa number not used by family based category.
    How the total number will be divided between Current system and new merit-based system and Y visa holders --
    - 10,000 (or more) reserved for exceptional aliens under �Y� visa category.
    - 90,000 (exactly 90,000 � not more not less) for backlogged (pending or approved I-140 applications). Currently, this number is 140,000.
    - Remaining possibly goes to new merits system. Until the merits system is ready for accepting petitions, the Y visa holders probably get a shot at this since the clause says �No more than 10,000� � leaving room to let it go up from 10,000 to whatever is left.

    and the TEXT of the Bill
    �(A) for the first five fiscal years shall be equal to the
    33 number of immigrant visas made available to aliens
    34 seeking immigrant visas under section 203(b) of this
    35 Act for fiscal year 2005, plus any immigrant visas
    36 not required for the class specified in (c), of which:
    37 (i) at least 10,000 will be for exceptional aliens
    38 in nonimmigrant status under section
    39 101(a)(15)(Y); and
    40 (ii) 90,000 will be for aliens who were the
    41 beneficiaries of an application that was pending
    42 or approved at the time of the effective date of
    43 this section, per Section 502(d) of the [Insert
    44 title of Act] ( Act not the bill)

    (c) EFFECTIVE DATE.�The amendments made by this section shall take
    11 effect on the first day of the fiscal year subsequent to the fiscal year of
    12 enactment.


    So a bill becomes law only after signed by the president, and the effective date could be Oct 01, 2007 if not Oct 01, 2008.

    So all the I-140 filed on of before Effective date are considered as pending!!

    I don't know why even lawyers are getting confused here!:confused:





    hairstyles 272 graffiti fonts collection graffiti fonts. 16 Types Graffiti Fonts
  • 16 Types Graffiti Fonts



  • mymyanmar@gmail.com
    08-11 11:39 PM
    I got the document at my new address mentioned in my quoted post below. It turns out to be FP notice. But the weird thing is they said they will contact me when appointment is available and it'll take 4 months.

    Does anyone know why is that?

    Thanks,
    ROW Guy

    Hi,

    I am not sure this is the right thread to post my question. I recently moved to new address and as soon as I moved, I did change address using AR-11 online through USCIS website. And I did received the change address confirmation from USCIS. But in that confirmation, it's only mentioned about my wife's case status number and I didn't see any for mine.

    And Aug 4, when i checked my case status online, it's said, "Document mailed to applicant". So just now I called to UCSIS customer service to find out my change of address has been updated in their system because I am afraid they might send that "document" to my old address. The CSR from USCIS told me on the phone that he cannot check my address(cos it's personal information) and the only thing I can find out is take infopass appointment. He also told me my case has been approved. I don't believe what he said was true cos I haven't done any FP yet. I did got EAD and AP approvals for both me and my wife since 2007, Sep.

    So my questions are
    1) Can my 485 case be approved without FP?
    2) Is infopass the only way to find out my address change is updated in their system?

    Any reply is highly appreciated.

    My info
    EB3 ROW - PD 2005, Mar
    485 filed on Jul 5, 2007.

    Thanks in advance,
    ROW Guy





    kate123
    06-17 01:06 PM
    It is not illegal to sell applications. It is illegal to work without authorization. Please note the semantics and the technicality.

    If you create an app for the iPhone, you should be able to put it on the apple store and derive income from it, as long as you have not worked for someone (or yourself) deriving compensation financially, without authorization.

    In short ... go ahead and do it. As sac-r-ten says go ahead and live your dream .. develop your apps, create wealth and dont worry about stupid man-made rules to encumber people ... :-)

    PS : Please recommend a good objective - C / Cocoa book for Mac/iPhone programming..

    It is illegal to derive income by selling iphone apps.
    For F1 students, any off campus employment must be related to their area of study and must be authorized by your school's designated official...

    see: USCIS - Students and Employment (http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=e34c83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60aRCR D&vgnextchannel=e34c83453d4a3210VgnVCM100000b92ca60a RCRD)

    Again, you are not supposed to derive any income by selling iphone apps.

    Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer. Please do not take this as a legal advice.





    meridiani.planum
    06-17 09:24 PM
    inline...

    Hi,

    This is the 6th year of my H1B visa going on and my max out calender date is in June-2011 (including the days spent outside USA). My Green Card application was supposed to file last year but because of economy and job market situation, my Employer did not apply at that time. Now my Employer is going to start GC processing in July/August-2010. But as per the DOL rules, my GC must have been applied before 365 days of max out calender date, to qualify for H1Bb Visa extension beyond 6 years. I have the questions below in this regard:

    1. What happens if Labor is pending (not approved) on 6 years completion? My Employer says, in this scenario I have to depart USA for one year till the PERM is pending. What does it mean? Could you please give some more details about this scenario.

    no, you can get an H1 extension as soon as the labor is 365 days old. No need to spend one year outside unless you want to reset your clock. SO get them to file this asap (lets say they file in August), if your labor approval does not come on time, in June you would have to leave the US for 2 months at which point they can again extend your H1 from August.

    2. Would I get qualified for H1B Visa extension if Labor is approved before 6 years completion (i.e by June-2011)?

    If you can get your I-140 approvla also by then. Just labor approval is not enough (unless it is 365 days old which it wont be in your case)

    Kindly consider my situation and answer to my questions. Thank you in advance. I am very much worried and unable to concentrate at work because of the situation.

    Regards,
    swashbuckler



    No comments:

    Post a Comment