Popular Post

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

good quotes about life and love

good quotes about life and love. Quotes On Life And Love. good
  • Quotes On Life And Love. good



  • nogc_noproblem
    07-19 04:01 AM
    I am in the same situation like you, thanks for the details.

    Just wanted to share our 7th year H-1B extension stamping in Chennai on July 15th. Since my I-140 was approved, the I-797 petition was approved for 3 years. My family (wife and daughter) attended the interview along with me. The procedure for H-1B extension/renewal is much easier in Chennai compared to first time stampers. There is a separate counter for renewals and the interview procedure is quite simple. After the initial screening of documents, we went to a separate renewal counter which did not have any queue.

    The VO just asked some questions about my nature of the job and how long I have been with my company. FYI, my company is a major reputed IT Foreign MNC. My family was not asked any questions. We did not have any PIMS delays and I got the passport couriered the very next day itself. The petition was approved a month before the stamping. Overall it is a much streamlined process for H-1B visa extensions/renewals.

    Thanks MP70





    good quotes about life and love. A woman has got to love a bad
  • A woman has got to love a bad



  • morchu
    05-06 01:05 PM
    Correct. The question is always about "similar" job and duties. And too much variation in wage is a hint towards that.

    Now logically it doesnt make sense, you doing the same duties even after 15 years in GC que. But hei.... leave the logic behind. You either prove that the duties are same/similar, or file another LC/140. (at-least you can keep your priority date).





    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • sathweb
    02-12 10:30 PM
    Is not weired funny dicriminatvie while 2003/2004 already gor GC while April2001 are waiting for approval.
    You do not think there should be once a year declaration for clared date upto so n so not a single file is pending.
    Why April2001 has to wait for 8(eight!) years

    I feel your pain. Here is my advice. Talk to your local Senator. I have been in contact with my local senator since Nov 2008. Finally, i got my I485 approved on 10th Feb, yet to receive cards though.

    My senator, the longest serving in the senate history, contacted at least 3 times with USCIS, as recent as Jan 28th. So just take their help, dont even hesitate.





    good quotes about life and love. funny quotes on life and love.
  • funny quotes on life and love.



  • boreal
    06-07 01:40 AM
    I will keep you posted.

    I am not really sure about the chances of such bills passing. Having an upper limit of 20k per year, similar to the quota for Master's in H1-B, might have relatively better chances of passing. Otherwise, all the anti-immigrant nuts from alipac and numbersusa will derail everything even before anything hits the discussion level...

    btw, i read that the alipac founder was called lots of names in a NC newspaper...(details on their web-site)..that sounded like sweet nectar to me...he deserves all of it and more....the way he and all his honchos in their forum ban and bully everyone (not just illegal, but legal would-be immigrants)...just desserts!!!



    more...


    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • wanaparthy
    03-24 12:39 PM
    -





    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • sunnymit
    08-10 02:11 PM
    Well we had Hindu marriage in May. We have our marriage card, pictures, witnesses etc. So I was under the impression that I would be able to get certificate from registrar. Here is info I got
    "
    Under the Hindu Marriage Act:

    Parties to the marriage have to apply to the Registrar in whose jurisdiction the marriage is solemnised or to the Registrar in whose jurisdiction either party to the marriage has been residing at least for six months immediately preceding the date of marriage. Both the parties have to appear before the Registrar along with their parents or guardians or other witnesses within one month from the date of marriage. There is a provision for condonation of delay up to 5 years, by the Registrar, and thereafter by the District Registrar concerned."

    Hindu marriage registration in India is fine. I was wondering how would one get it registered here in US. I would think you would have to marry here to get it registered. Right?



    more...


    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • spaceguy
    11-11 11:24 AM
    My friend has a multiple entry visitor visa for US which is valid till April 2009. However he has to visit in March 2009 and stay till around June 2009.
    Can someone please tell if the immigration officer during port of entry will be able to grant him stay of the usual 6 months on current visa even though it is expiring?
    Or if not, whether he can apply for new visitor visa stamping before expiry of the current one?
    Thanks for your advice

    As far as I know no need of another visa. The expiry date given by the IO at port of entry over rides the earlier expiry date on visa. One of my friends parent got his visa for 6 months. If the IO gives less than 6 months he can apply for extension how ever





    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and love and. good quotes about life and; good quotes about life and. Btrthnezr3. Feb 1, 06:12 AM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0
  • good quotes about life and love and. good quotes about life and; good quotes about life and. Btrthnezr3. Feb 1, 06:12 AM. Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0



  • lazycis
    11-29 04:00 PM
    United States Code
    TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > � 1154. Procedure for granting immigrant status
    ...
    (j) Job flexibility for long delayed applicants for adjustment of status to permanent residence
    A petition under subsection (a)(1)(D) of this section for an individual whose application for adjustment of status pursuant to section 1255 of this title has been filed and remained unadjudicated for 180 days or more shall remain valid with respect to a new job if the individual changes jobs or employers if the new job is in the same or a similar occupational classification as the job for which the petition was filed.

    So the 180 days count starts from the I-485 RD. Not even notice date.



    more...


    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • topgun_gc
    07-10 09:41 PM
    This is not true..

    I have friends who have same "Patel" surname, but their cases have gone to different depts.





    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • sandyn16
    02-25 11:44 AM
    You need to have a SSN or ITIN



    more...


    good quotes about life and love. Funny Short Love Quotes Bring
  • Funny Short Love Quotes Bring



  • makemygc
    05-12 11:58 AM
    The law in question in Arizona was SB 1070. When it passed, I was an immigrant resident of that state.

    When I received my greencard two years ago, I was sent a letter from the Department of Homeland Security -- the same letter that is sent to thousands of new immigrants every week -- from which I quote:

    We will soon mail you a new Permanent Resident Card... When you receive your card, you must carry it with you at all times if you are 18 older. It is the law.
    Pretty clear.

    ..................................

    Robin Koerner: A Legal Immigrant's Take on Illegal Immigration (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robin-koerner/a-legal-immigrants-take-o_b_860273.html)

    Indian immigrant with priroity date of 2008 in EB3 category and you got your green card 2 yrs back...who are you?:mad:





    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • darkblue2007
    10-13 11:58 AM
    I have a close friend who has floated a company to pursue an entrepreneurial dream.
    My husband is currently working in US and has filed for GC (140 approved status). I have an EAD and am working in a company very close to where I am staying.

    My friend has requested me to help market clients for the product that they are developing.. Is it ok for me to approach companies, as a representative of my friend's company and try selling the product(strictly non-compensational)? Or will there be legal hassles in doing this? Please enlighten me with your thoughts..

    Appreciate your help in advance.

    I dont understand why you are hesitating to do this. Since you have EAD, you can do volunteer work as long as you wont get paid. There wont be any legal hassles in doing this



    more...


    good quotes about life and love. funny quotes on life and love.
  • funny quotes on life and love.



  • sunnymit
    02-18 03:35 PM
    Thanks everyone for your responses... I guess I have some thinking to do to see if I can get upgraded to EB2.





    good quotes about life and love. funny quotes on life and love.
  • funny quotes on life and love.



  • randip2k10
    07-15 04:30 PM
    Hi urpal,

    I am in the same boat and would be travelling later this year on AP. In case you are travelling earlier than December, please do share your experienceS at the Port of Entry. In my case i would be travelling thru Dulles airport



    more...


    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and
  • good quotes about life and



  • cheg
    08-14 06:26 PM
    Correct! One can only file EAD or AP when applying for I-485 when dates are current or after getting I-485 notice.

    But you cannot apply for first EAD/AP before applying for 485, correct? I would be surprised if we can apply for EAD/AP just after LC or 140 approval and when dates are not current for 485.





    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and; good quotes about life and. chrono1081. May 2, 11:52 AM
  • good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life and; good quotes about life and. chrono1081. May 2, 11:52 AM



  • pappu
    12-10 10:45 PM
    Check the archives. I recall a long thread on this topic.



    more...


    good quotes about life and love. good quotes on life and love
  • good quotes on life and love



  • subarashi_indo
    11-30 12:26 PM
    I checked on the website, and it has a note - " Important Note: In certain cases of an old passports issued by an office other than the Consulate General of New York, a passport is issued for one year. In such cases, applicants have to apply for extension of the passport any time after 45 days. A passport is also issued for one year in cases of expiry of valid U.S. residence visa. In such cases, applicants have to apply for extension of validity as soon as valid U.S. Residence visa is approved. "
    Here's the link that I was referring to...
    RENEWAL OF PASSPORT OR NEW PASSPORT - www.indiacgny.org (http://indiacgny.org/php/showContent.php?linkid=225&partid=223&sub=sub3)

    What I meant to ask was, I cannot apply for a renewal until I get my new I797, right ? And, once I get it, and plan to travel, I'll go for a new visa stamp and I just want to make sure that I get it for the duration applicable and not until the expiration of the passport, and also that if i get my passport renewed here, I get it for another 10 or so years and not one.
    Also, could you please tell me how long does it usually take to get the passport renewed ? I'm in NY area.

    Thank you.





    good quotes about life and love. good quotes about life
  • good quotes about life



  • vin13
    09-10 09:02 AM
    As the health care debate draws more hate against �illegal immigrant coverage�, the Democratic Senator charged with introducing immigration reform legislation is making more excuses instead of moving forward.

    Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y., has decided to delay introducing legislation to overhaul the nation�s immigration laws in hopes of bringing more senators on board and crafting a bipartisan bill, his spokesman said Tuesday��We are pleased with the framework we have put together so far and the broad-based support it has gotten from a diverse group of those interested in this issue,� [Brian] Fallon said. �The fact that health care is taking longer than expected gives us additional time to now shop our ideas to a number of Republicans to see what they think and what changes they suggest.�





    good quotes about life and love. funny quotes on life and love
  • funny quotes on life and love



  • sreedhar
    10-31 08:27 AM
    Got EAD and FP...!!! But Receipts Not available in USCIS Automated System.





    senthil1
    03-28 03:08 PM
    A small amendment for this bill could make everyone including high skilled and low skilled happy.

    Have arrived here at the age of 75 or under;
    Delete the section Serve in the military or attend college for at least two years

    Portions of DREAM bill introduced in both houses say that children of ilegal immigrants will be allowed pathway to citizenship if;
    Have arrived here at the age of 15 or under;
    Have lived in the U.S. for at least 5 years;
    Graduate from high school;
    Serve in the military or attend college for at least two years; and
    Have good moral character.

    Now our children (children of legal immigrants)? do they qualify under any of these that are cited above? Infact yes, they do under all of these. If they can introduce bills to consider the children of undocumented / ilegal immigrants, why is there no pathway for citizenship for the children of legal immigrants? Ofcourse they fall under our petitions, but they should be given priority over the others, particularly since their parents pay the most tax/social security etc etc.





    jsb
    12-31 11:31 AM
    Once again Thanks, Bestin.

    I am married long enough and I do not want to get into marriage again with a GORI ladki. Once bitten twice shy :rolleyes:. Enough is enough.

    I spoke to my manager who had agreed to do the needful. However, he had put another spoke now by writing in the approval email that it is my responsibility to keep the EAD current.

    I do not understand this part- I am working on H1-B, why should I keep my EAD current, by paying my own fees?

    Why you need to keep your EAD current? If you are working on H1, you don't even need an EAD, and don't even need to renew it. You can reapply when you are about to go out of your H1. If your wife wants to work, then, of course, both of you have to be on EAD.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment