Popular Post

Friday, June 10, 2011

funny harry potter quotes

images Permalink Quote funny harry potter quotes. Funny Snape and Voldemort
  • Funny Snape and Voldemort



  • div_bell_2003
    03-04 08:09 PM
    Interesting link, thanks for posting :) , if this is true , how come IO's come up with blank when asked if the namecheck has been cleared or not ? This might actually be good news , according to the memo, they are going to clear out 98% of the namecheck cases pending more than 30 days, that's pretty amazing ( as they declare too at the end of the memo :D)

    It could be because there are no lnger any cases left with namechecks pending more than 180 days. See link http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/Namecheck_4Mar09.pdf





    wallpaper Funny Snape and Voldemort funny harry potter quotes. Harry Potter Made Funny
  • Harry Potter Made Funny



  • vegasbaby
    02-23 12:40 AM
    I have similar question about EB2 and experience with current employer

    I came from China, so EB3 are really bad comparing with EB2

    As I know I could not use experience at my current employer (Company A) to fill EB2, can I find a consulting company (Company B) who willing to sponsor my EB2, while still work for Company A (through Company B)?

    Will that be some problem, or is it legal?


    Yes. You can find a company B and ask them to process your case in EB2. Remember, GC is for future employment not current. So you can work for company A whereas your processing under EB2 thru company B can go ahead. However, you will need to join company B at some point in time. This is what my company B told me. I believe it is once you file your 485 but I am not sure.





    funny harry potter quotes. Harry Potter Quotes | Wazzup
  • Harry Potter Quotes | Wazzup



  • Bpositive
    03-05 01:22 PM
    DO they tell you to reschedule the appointment or just ask you to come with FP notice by doing walk-in after it heals. Also do they put a note in their system that you could not give the FP because of so and so reason. Also anyone knows what Boston ASC does , whether they permit walk-ins during the week.

    You said you went after a month, so I assume that they must have noted that you did appear for the FP but could not do it.

    Sorry if I am sounding a little desperate but I just want to get this over with the right way without any hassles.

    Yep..they just noted that I came for the initial appointment and asked to come after my finger heals..i had surgery on the finger and went back after the finger healed





    2011 Harry Potter Made Funny funny harry potter quotes. funny harry potter quotes.
  • funny harry potter quotes.



  • gcnotfiledyet
    03-17 04:45 PM
    I was informed that without I-94 card she cannot be added to my insrurance.

    Can anyone suggest me some good insurance I can take online/india for this kind of situation...???

    Thanks

    Did you even talk to your employer yet? They will ask for marriage certificate and nothing else. Who informed you about I-94? one of your friends/forum members? Are they giving insurance to you.

    Go talk to employer/HR/Insurance agent.



    more...


    funny harry potter quotes. heres a funny harry potter
  • heres a funny harry potter



  • swarnapuri
    06-05 03:52 PM
    laborfd/svdcpa,

    People at the following forum are tracking the approvals on an Excel sheet with comprehensive graphs and metrics. Also, Please post your details in the forum for the benefit of the community.

    http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=161571&page=227&pp=15

    Thanks!





    funny harry potter quotes. 5 Issues with Harry Potter and
  • 5 Issues with Harry Potter and



  • rockstart
    06-21 06:28 PM
    The business analyst you are mentioning is classified as systems analyst in USCIS code. In this case its prefereable to have computers or electrical degree. A civil engineering degree is little difficult to understand

    Other than a MBA or MS, what else could be a better qualification for Analysts / Business Analysts??? Why shld they question the need for Masters? I was of the opinion that for a Business Analyst type profile, MBA would be apt / required to perform the duties.... your thoughts?



    more...


    funny harry potter quotes. funny harry potter quotes.
  • funny harry potter quotes.



  • I_need_GC
    10-15 09:56 AM
    Clif is right I used EAD to work part time while still maintaining my H1B and full time job. During this time I traveled numerous times outside US. The IO never asked where or how many jobs I had. Before using EAD to work part time I confirmed this with my attorney and he said the same thing as clif. So its safe to work part time on EAD as long as you maintain your full time job.


    There is nothing illegal about working part-time using EAD while working full-time on H1B. It has nothing to do with last entry into US. In fact, EAD has nothing to do with entering US. To enter US, you need either a valid visa or valid AP. IO won't even ask you about your EAD.

    EAD and H1B are mutually exclusive. If you are maintaining proper H1 status (ie, have a valid H1 status and working full-time for the job for which you have H1), it is completely legal to do flip burgers or drive cabs using EAD to supplement your income. It does not affect H1 status. I have confirmed this with multiple attorneys on multiple occasions.





    2010 Harry Potter Quotes | Wazzup funny harry potter quotes. Permalink Quote
  • Permalink Quote



  • needhelp!
    11-12 06:06 PM
    You were already added on Friday! We need one more.
    But.. You'll get your Tshirt at the meet on Dec 8th

    I change my membership from GA to TX. Where is my T-shirt?



    more...


    funny harry potter quotes. funny,harry,potter,lord
  • funny,harry,potter,lord



  • seahawks
    09-18 12:11 AM
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaH...Welcome to D.C. Thanks for posting all the encouraging words to get everyone to come!





    hair funny harry potter quotes. funny harry potter quotes. harry potter middot; valdemort
  • harry potter middot; valdemort



  • vishwak
    02-23 09:59 AM
    I'm not sure about Mortgage.

    But for Cars I heard below.

    One of my known Uncle who is having GC went to buy Lexus car in NJ and they hesitated to approve him loan and by this my Uncle got upset and he downpaid whole money. Ofcourse he is Wealthy.

    One of my collegue who is in US from past 3.5 years went to Honda showroom and they didn't approve him Loan as he doens't have valid Visa & I-797 is valid for couple of months only.

    Forget about Banks, even Credit Unions are doing the same.



    more...


    funny harry potter quotes. funny harry potter quotes;
  • funny harry potter quotes;



  • sapking
    12-15 07:52 PM
    The following is from murthy.com site.

    Question: Good evening, Murthiji. Do you think professional degree holders, like Chartered Accountants / Company Secretaries, may be deemed as equivalent to master�s degree holders for green card purposes under EB2?

    Answer: Generally, CAs are not considered to be master"s degree holders. In fact, many of them do not even equate to a bachelor"s degree since, in India, the bachelor"s is only a 3-year program instead of a 4-year program. Also, the CAs do not attend proper coursework like with degrees here, so it can be a problem if one has no other education besides the BA or BCom with the CA license. Sep-12-2005.

    http://murthy.com/chatdb.asp?sFor=chartered+accountant&Category=All&B1=Search





    hot heres a funny harry potter funny harry potter quotes. This next one is a movie
  • This next one is a movie



  • snathan
    02-23 06:53 PM
    I successfully ported from EB3 to EB2 in the same company while on EAD

    Now i am working on the new Eb2 position using the EAD obtained from the EB3 position. I have still not filed my Eb2 485 since dates are not current (priority date jan 2007)

    The new Eb2 job description was similiar to Eb3 but the difference was that now it required masters degree and 1 year experience. This is becasue of more resposnitlity and supervisory role in the eb2 position. Also natural progression...

    I qualified for the Eb2 position without using the Experience gained in the existing company. I had masters and previous experience which was used for qualification....


    Also the older Eb3 position does not exist as it was modified to the new Eb2 position as the role now required more complexity...

    Sharing my experience and wondering if everything is ok with my current situation? I do not have a h1b. I still work on EAd obtained from the Eb3 app and travel on AP and have not had any issues yet....

    Porting is not walk in the park anymore. USCIS is scrutizing everything...you should be ok as long as everything is documented properly. Keep us posted.



    more...


    house Harry Potter middot; # quotes middot; # funny harry potter quotes. funny harry potter quotes.
  • funny harry potter quotes.



  • sdrblr
    09-11 01:53 PM
    I dont know what is your educational and experience background but please understand that it is very hard to get EB2 labor certified. It is not as easy as telling "I will start EB2 LC application"





    tattoo 5 Issues with Harry Potter and funny harry potter quotes. funny-graphs-literacy
  • funny-graphs-literacy



  • SGP
    12-11 04:03 PM
    My H1-B extension was filed on June 3 2010 requesting for additional 3 years (after the 1st 6 yrs). My labor and I-140 were also approved. The case has been pending since then. It has been more than 5 months now. I was wondering if anyone else is experiencing similar delays? My I-797 has expired in September and I'm still working on the basis of the pending application.

    Thanks in advance.

    Which center did you apply to? I had applied to VSC for my H1 renewal under regular processing (9-12th year) RD Aug 5, 2010. The case is yet under initial review.
    Secondly, I have also applied for H1 transfer with CSC RD Oct 27, 2010 again under regular processing. The case is under initial review.
    I have heard H1 extensions & transfers are taking anywhere between 4 to 6 months.



    more...


    pictures funny harry potter quotes. funny harry potter quotes. harry potter. # funny
  • harry potter. # funny



  • lifestrikes
    03-10 10:25 AM
    Report: U.S. needs immigration boost of high-skilled workers - CNN.com (http://edition.cnn.com/2011/US/03/09/texas.fed.immigration/)

    Link to Report - http://www.dallasfed.org/fed/annual/2010/ar10b.pdf





    dresses This next one is a movie funny harry potter quotes. happy birthday harry potter
  • happy birthday harry potter



  • ras
    08-29 12:36 PM
    I am kind of thinking of getting a template kind of system where in members can involve and put in their thoughts and once an article ( of some interest) reaches to a final stage and gets approved by the majority it would be forwarded to the news papers / Journals.

    I am not sure how much time it takes, but let me try out crystallizing the thoughts towards this end.

    Would be great, if few people can join me in this endeavor. PM folks/writers who wish to involve themselves in this process.

    This is a process that has to evolve and please do not have expectations as to see results right away.

    However, if some one is ready to take the lead.... Please take over...



    more...


    makeup funny,harry,potter,lord funny harry potter quotes. Harry Potter middot; # quotes middot; #
  • Harry Potter middot; # quotes middot; #



  • pappu
    08-01 10:16 AM
    KXAN reporter Matt Flener requested the following:

    I’m looking to do a story on immigrants that get bad immigration lawyers. You know, the ones that say they’ll do it for really cheap, yet screw everything up. Do you know what I’m talking about?

    Also, do you know of any other stories through your affiliation with immigration voice that I could work on? Any place where people trying to get into this country legally are not getting a fair chance.

    Sincerely,
    Matt Flener
    Reporter
    KXAN Austin News


    Do we have any one here in Texas (Austin would be better as he can come by and talk to you) whose lawyer experiences are a nightmare? Let me know and I can put you in touch with Matt Flener.
    Thanks for getting IV a media lead.
    pls send all contact info to info at immigrationvoice.org





    girlfriend funny-graphs-literacy funny harry potter quotes. funny harry potter quotes.
  • funny harry potter quotes.



  • clockwork
    07-18 05:36 PM
    just emailed... it should have 4 pdf files.

    Yeah received it. Posting shortly. Could you please remove my id from ur follow up post. Just want to avoid future junk mails :)





    hairstyles funny harry potter quotes; funny harry potter quotes. Funny Harry Potter Quotes in
  • Funny Harry Potter Quotes in



  • cox
    November 21st, 2005, 05:28 PM
    I agree with #2 as best. #4 is also interesting, but I like the clarity & eye contact in #2. Great capture, Joey. :)





    Gator
    04-11 08:10 PM
    Today I found out that my RFE wasn't answered at all as opposed to being late.

    Bascially, the attorney screwed me. My company wasn't happy with them and was in the process of moving all existing cases to a new firm and my RFE was supposed to be one of the last for the old firm. And apparently they didn't send it out, quoting miscommunication from my company that my case was transfered to the new firm as well.

    So does 'not answering an RFE at all' change anything for my case or can I still do MTR and then appeal as suggested by the members.

    And it seems like MTRs take at least a year in most cases. So is it a valid option to file a new I-140?

    Appreciate your help and advise

    fyi..I did not file concurrently but my I-485 was denied the same day as my I-140.





    bsnf
    02-06 07:19 PM
    My wife Volunteered at a day care, a school and the school that she is currently working before the school sponcered her H1 and hired her as a regular employee. We checked with the School HR ( Lawyer ) and our Lawyer before she worked as a volunteer at the school that she is currently working and neither objected.
    There were no documents involved in the volunter work, I don't see how this could cause any issue.

    Volunteer work done
    Day Care --> 8 months
    School --> 6 months
    Current school --> 3 months



    No comments:

    Post a Comment