Popular Post

Sunday, June 26, 2011

disney pixar cars mater

images DISNEY PIXAR CARS - New disney pixar cars mater. Disney Pixar Cars
  • Disney Pixar Cars



  • chanduv23
    04-21 04:27 PM
    Well, if your H1B is based on approved 140 (post 6 years), even that gets invalidated when your 485 is denied due to revocation of I-140.
    According to my lawyer, you can very well work on EAD if your 485 is denied because of USCIS's wrongful decision like not looking at AC21 law, July fiasco PD confusion etc ..if you want to be extra conservative here, u can wait till your MTR is filed and you get a receipt notice to start working again.

    Thats a "positive view" by an attorney. Some Attorneys use the conservative approach. As such, it is an ambigious call.

    Adjustment of Status means "you are in the US" and adjusting status. Now when a decision comes from USCIS - it may be "right" or "wrong". In 99% of cases, the decisions are right. 1 % cases where employer revoked 140 or July fiasco confusion or other stuff can be attributed to "wrong" decisions. Thats why a denial letter states that one has to apply for MTR if their decision was not right and asks for "new facts" that they missed. Ability to file for MTR means, you are showing USCIS that you are indeed eligible to adjust status. All this is within the law.

    But the irony is - when one's 485 gets denied and MTR is in progress, one cannnot renew EAD or AP because the 485 has been flagged as "denied".

    Now, if one files for MTR and leaves the country - it means this person has given up and the MTR will not get processed any further and 485 decision is final - and if the decision was wrongful - it means the person as actually obliged to a wrongful denial.

    So what is the status when one files MTR? It is not defined.

    Thats exactly why I said " An Attorney will be able to explain"

    My personal suggestion - "Don't stress". If your 485 gets wrongfully denied, MTRs take usually few weeks to 3 months or so.





    wallpaper Disney Pixar Cars disney pixar cars mater. Disney Pixar Cars 2 Cookie
  • Disney Pixar Cars 2 Cookie



  • CantLeaveAmerica
    12-08 05:43 PM
    by the way, I forgot to mention that I was in India when my GC was adjudicated on Oct 22.
    At the immigration POE, I told the officer that my GC was granted while I was away. They took me to a room, I waited for 10 minutes, they checked on their system and later told me that I'm good to enter on GC. I looked at my passport where they had canceled my H1 visa and stamped LPR on the immigration stamp which stands for Legal Permanent Resident.

    So, no probs returning to the U.S. I even took the liberty to stand in the GC/ citizen Q at the airport :D





    disney pixar cars mater. CARS Rescue Squad Mater
  • CARS Rescue Squad Mater



  • rp1975
    01-14 05:36 PM
    You have waited very long and I think you deserve to get the green card. But under EB3 India, that wont happen for another 4-6 years to be conservative. If you were qualified for EB2 as of Nov 2001 (you held a MS or had BS + 5 yrs as of Nov 2001, you should not have any problem with retaining the old priority date while filing under EB2). Ask your client to file Perm LC under EB2 & do the I140 using the Nov 2001 PD. Then join them.If you don't qualify, do in EB3. Dont join the client if they are not stable.. better to wait with your current employer under EB3 than go EB3 with an unstable employer and risk losing it all in the worst case scenario. If they really want you that badly, they will do this under premium processing and you could be in your current state with them in a matter of a couple of months.

    While the new company files for PERM EB2 LC & then 140, does the old company which applied for EB3 LC have any power to disrupt the processing in other words, can they withdraw the LC/140 so that the PD cannot be reused??





    2011 Disney Pixar Cars 2 Cookie disney pixar cars mater. However, Mater is arguably
  • However, Mater is arguably



  • GCanyMinute
    08-23 12:23 PM
    My PD is 01/2002, so you can imagine what I felt when the September bulletin was out (I am EB3 world with 485 already filed 08/2004)!
    Now, I just called USCIS and they confirmed to me that indeed the Priority Date shows only on I-140, not I-485, so eveything is OK! Don't worry and be happy!

    Wow!!! You must be very happpy!!!! Your GC is coming out hot of the oven huh?! That's great! Let us know when you get it 'cause things like that serve to pump up people in line!! :D
    As for me 2 more months...please October Visa bulletin be nice to me! :rolleyes:
    Hey thanks a lot for the info, good to know USCIS just confirmed that.



    more...


    disney pixar cars mater. Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars
  • Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars



  • kedrex
    01-13 06:04 AM
    ^





    disney pixar cars mater. Mattel Disney Pixar CARS:
  • Mattel Disney Pixar CARS:



  • vandanaverdia
    09-09 02:09 PM
    We have very little time on our hands. This is calling all WASHINGTONIANS. Lets do something & make a difference!



    more...


    disney pixar cars mater. Disney/Pixar Cars:
  • Disney/Pixar Cars:



  • newuser
    05-05 12:23 PM
    Subscription Date: May 5, 2009
    Time: 09:02:11 PDT
    Status: Completed

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Subscription Terms:
    $25.00 USD





    2010 CARS Rescue Squad Mater disney pixar cars mater. DISNEY PIXAR CARS - New
  • DISNEY PIXAR CARS - New



  • ivar
    11-05 10:01 AM
    Case resolved!!
    All is well that ends well. Well my case got reopened, new RFE sent, and case is approved once the RFE resposne is submitted.

    Reason given for the denial of the case is abadonded RFE, even though no RFE was sent in the first place.

    Good to hear that you got your approval. Very few people come back and give update about their case. Thanks for updating IV about the final result.



    more...


    disney pixar cars mater. Disney/Pixar will premiere its
  • Disney/Pixar will premiere its



  • gcnirvana
    07-11 02:27 PM
    Franklin, I just sent you a PM.
    Hey guys

    The Bay Area members need your help.

    We are madly preparing flyers, banners, handouts, prepping attendees and filing permits, but WE NEED EVERYONE'S HELP!

    We need volunteers from anywhere in the country to call up Bay Area members to rustle them into action and attend with us. We don't have the man power to do it all ourselves are getting overwhelmed organizing this.

    Post here or PM me if you can make a few phone calls for us

    Many thanks





    hair However, Mater is arguably disney pixar cars mater. Toys Disney Pixar: Cars: Mater
  • Toys Disney Pixar: Cars: Mater



  • rb_248
    07-16 05:22 PM
    Me too...it was posted 15th of June... This is not the July one :p

    That is why this GCKabhayega has so many red dots....



    more...


    disney pixar cars mater. dresses Disney Pixar CARS:
  • dresses Disney Pixar CARS:



  • aray
    09-16 02:48 PM
    There is no risk. I recently traveled and came back on AP and I changed jobs and no longer work with sponsoring employer.

    There is always a nut case if you are not lucky and will probably cause some grief, but will not stop you from entering US.

    surabhi,
    At the Port of Entry, were you asked if you are still working for the GC sponsoring employer? Did you have to show any documentation from new employer?

    I am planning to travel to India in December on AP. I recently changed jobs.

    Thanks in advance.





    hot Fisher-Price Disney/Pixar Cars disney pixar cars mater. mater-back
  • mater-back



  • rock
    03-14 06:01 PM
    Is there any way we can track that I-140 is either revoked or not by the old employer?



    more...


    house Mater and Lightning in Tokyo : disney pixar cars mater. Disney/Pixar#39;s Cars Mater
  • Disney/Pixar#39;s Cars Mater



  • morchu
    04-27 05:18 PM
    No. Applying for new H1-visa-stamp at a consulate, invalidates your existing H1-visa-stamp.
    If the new visa is not granted or somehow one goes into 221(g)
    waiting for some check, what happens then? Can you still come back on current visa?

    Thanks.





    tattoo Mattel Disney Pixar CARS: disney pixar cars mater. N Go Disney-pixar Cars
  • N Go Disney-pixar Cars



  • dog123
    09-18 06:01 PM
    I got receipt on August 29 and approval e-mail on Today (September 18th).

    Rashesh



    more...


    pictures Disney/Pixar Cars: disney pixar cars mater. Disney Pixar Cars : RC Mission
  • Disney Pixar Cars : RC Mission



  • gcformeornot
    12-31 12:54 PM
    vote





    dresses mater-back disney pixar cars mater. DISNEY PIXAR CARS FABRIC PATCH
  • DISNEY PIXAR CARS FABRIC PATCH



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    06-26 10:02 PM
    As listed if there is so many address .... is the just the place where we filed the 140 that counts ?

    Does it make a difference where the labor is approved ?
    Or
    Just the place where the 140 was approved ?
    Confused .....

    I guess this for from July 1st to July 31st after that it is different Right ?



    more...


    makeup Disney/Pixar will premiere its disney pixar cars mater. Mater and Lightning in Tokyo :
  • Mater and Lightning in Tokyo :



  • Nikith77
    02-20 06:03 PM
    Hi

    To best of my knowledge
    A1. H1
    A2. no time limit.
    A3. Yes she needs H1 Stamping.
    A4. You can reapply H4 for her

    If I am wrong please correct me.





    girlfriend N Go Disney-pixar Cars disney pixar cars mater. 1, DISNEY PIXAR, Disney middot; Cars
  • 1, DISNEY PIXAR, Disney middot; Cars



  • SDdesi
    07-10 06:40 PM
    --H1-B Case History--

    (2) passport coming to expiration on March, 2009


    You should try to get your passport renewed before you go for stamping. You may get a visa stamp only until March 2009 which means you will have to go again through that process with your new passport (assuming your H1B approval is valid beyond March 2009)

    Always, discuss with an immigration lawyer first.





    hairstyles dresses Disney Pixar CARS: disney pixar cars mater. DISNEY PIXAR CARS MCQUEEN
  • DISNEY PIXAR CARS MCQUEEN



  • paskal
    11-10 06:32 PM
    to everyone willing to contribute to the efforts
    please hold on, i will get back to you once the structure of the new work groups is finalized. remember to complete your profile!





    ilikekilo
    05-21 04:34 PM
    haha....that is funny





    villamonte6100
    11-02 08:50 AM
    cjain...

    Everybody has a right to express their opinions...immuser has the freedom to share information..I have the freedom to express my opinion....Hope you learn something from posts from alterego..He shared a different view which was very informative....I admit I had'nt thought about it that way...showed me a different perspective...

    I guess it's time you grow up....by making sarcastic comments you help no one....If you have nothing to say....there is no rule in the forumn that you have to.....Ever tried keeping your mouth Shut...

    Its better to keep your mouth Shut and let others think you are a fool, rather than opening your mouth and confirming all doubts ...

    I totally agree with your earlier comment. This is an immigration forum for people like us in the US. If we can just post anything here, then I'd like to post my problems with my neighbor as well.

    Once again, Good on you mate!!!!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment