CADude
07-31 10:03 PM
No Proof will work, if you receive packet after 17th Aug. So hope for best or will file on oct again :)
Dear All,
Today, one of my Friend’s I-485 got returned from Mail room due to Filing fee missing.
He is 100% sure that he attached 325$+70$ filing fee along with application, he has photocopy too to prove his stand.
He is lucky, that he is re- filing it again, my question is , what happens, if the file get returned due to mail room clerks error . Can we refile again after 17th Aug,2007 ?
What proof we have to make sure that we filed properly, will USCIS honor our proof ( that is photocopy of all the document we retain ) as a proof that we filed properly.
Dear All,
Today, one of my Friend’s I-485 got returned from Mail room due to Filing fee missing.
He is 100% sure that he attached 325$+70$ filing fee along with application, he has photocopy too to prove his stand.
He is lucky, that he is re- filing it again, my question is , what happens, if the file get returned due to mail room clerks error . Can we refile again after 17th Aug,2007 ?
What proof we have to make sure that we filed properly, will USCIS honor our proof ( that is photocopy of all the document we retain ) as a proof that we filed properly.
wallpaper emo love anime. cute anime emo
chanduv23
04-18 10:55 PM
Many of us can run into these situations since we all have a long long way to go for our GCs, it will be helpful if this great secret information can be put in here so that all of us already know what to do when we hit this issue.
well yes and no. depends on a lot of factors. If there is nothing wrong with your case, you dont have to worry.
Only issue is - getting a denial and applying for MOTIC means spending money and unnecessary tension and if you are out of the country when you get a denial - it gets extremely complicated.
Once preprocessed, there is no reason for USCIS to touch the files until the dates are current so hang in there. Do not stress.
Know what is going on and be prepared.
Playing it safe and stressing and trying to get total control over your situation will only result in added stress and not good for health.
I would strongly recommend that people must really come forward and lobby hard for atleast a recapture bill or any other bill. We MUST all start working extremely hard to get our issues resolved and IV is a wonderful platform.
well yes and no. depends on a lot of factors. If there is nothing wrong with your case, you dont have to worry.
Only issue is - getting a denial and applying for MOTIC means spending money and unnecessary tension and if you are out of the country when you get a denial - it gets extremely complicated.
Once preprocessed, there is no reason for USCIS to touch the files until the dates are current so hang in there. Do not stress.
Know what is going on and be prepared.
Playing it safe and stressing and trying to get total control over your situation will only result in added stress and not good for health.
I would strongly recommend that people must really come forward and lobby hard for atleast a recapture bill or any other bill. We MUST all start working extremely hard to get our issues resolved and IV is a wonderful platform.
ttdam
11-05 06:03 PM
FP recd - 11/05
==========================================
I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07
(TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/12/07.
I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
EAD card ordered on 10/19 from VSC. Received 10/29
AP - RFE for clear copies of PP
FP - Recd 11/05
==========================================
I-1485/131/765 Sent to TSC on 08/03/07
(TSC -> VSC -> TSC). ND=10/12/07.
I-485 transferred to TSC on 10/17/07
EAD card ordered on 10/19 from VSC. Received 10/29
AP - RFE for clear copies of PP
FP - Recd 11/05
2011 Emo; cute emo love anime. Emo.

Adam
08-20 01:03 PM
That is awesome and hilarious. Instantly my fav smily (bumping :trout: )
looks like we have a winner!! Temp, I say you take a shot at the Ya' RLY one as well - you might surprise yourself!
looks like we have a winner!! Temp, I say you take a shot at the Ya' RLY one as well - you might surprise yourself!
more...
ssksubash
11-13 04:04 PM
You can set up a company in India, while you are on an H1B. Are your clients in the US or India ? India & US have a double taxation treaty. If you get paid in India and keep the funds in India, you dont have to pay US taxes on that income. But you will have to pay taxes in India and report in the US.
Thank you all for your valuable input. I have a follow up question :
Will I be breaking any laws if I just do voluntary marketing and promotional work for my company in India.
Here is the situation :
My clients will be in USA and they will be paying my company in India. I will be on the board of the company , and will be doing voluntary marketing and promotional work for the company while residing in USA.
Thank you for your time.
Thank you all for your valuable input. I have a follow up question :
Will I be breaking any laws if I just do voluntary marketing and promotional work for my company in India.
Here is the situation :
My clients will be in USA and they will be paying my company in India. I will be on the board of the company , and will be doing voluntary marketing and promotional work for the company while residing in USA.
Thank you for your time.
ardnahc
08-14 12:30 PM
https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/processTimesDisplay.do
NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007
Cheers,
Ardnahc
NSC - I485 - Sep 15 2007
TSC - I485 - Aug 30 2007
Cheers,
Ardnahc
more...
GCOP
09-24 11:39 AM
I was just thinking from the view of the people who are opposing have argument that, new American Jobs will be taken away. In my first post, I have written that we have not thought of or do not want to think about dropping FB Visa recapture. But it was just a proposal that we can tell those people that no American job will be lost. I am not against Family based immigration or any kind of immigration. This idea was just put forward for those Groups who oppose immigration due to fear of taking away new American jobs.
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.
Family based visas has a lot of support from the citizens who are actually voting in the elections, no wonder politicians like it. No matter what you say, anti-immigrants will always twist the truth and spread the news that all these visas are new and will take away American jobs. Dont you think family based people will want to drop all the employment based green cards?
PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.
Family based visas has a lot of support from the citizens who are actually voting in the elections, no wonder politicians like it. No matter what you say, anti-immigrants will always twist the truth and spread the news that all these visas are new and will take away American jobs. Dont you think family based people will want to drop all the employment based green cards?
2010 cute emo love anime. cute emo
whattodo21
10-25 09:22 AM
how do you get a copy of the approved i-140 if the employer is not willing to give it?
more...
james_bond_007
04-03 12:12 AM
I opened a service request last week regarding the pending I 485 case. Today I got the following letter in mail. "We are actively processing your case. However we have to perform additional review on this case. Contact us after 6 months." . When I opened a SR last year I got the same response.
I was wondering is this a standard SR reply or is the case really under additional review ? I know my name check got cleared long back ( info pass ). I think additional reviews are done by Department of Homeland Security and probably USCIS put the case on hold until DHS clear the case. Since my case is in limbo for over a year, is there any way to speedup the "additional review" process ?? I am thinking of sending all the "additional review" mails I got along with the case details to senators. Please let me know if anybody got any better ideas.
I was wondering is this a standard SR reply or is the case really under additional review ? I know my name check got cleared long back ( info pass ). I think additional reviews are done by Department of Homeland Security and probably USCIS put the case on hold until DHS clear the case. Since my case is in limbo for over a year, is there any way to speedup the "additional review" process ?? I am thinking of sending all the "additional review" mails I got along with the case details to senators. Please let me know if anybody got any better ideas.
hair tattoo tattoo Anime EMO
anilsal
01-26 12:30 AM
Can we contact journos like Neil Cavuto, Sheryl Casone to talk about how giving GC to legals like us can stimulate economy in someway?
I noticed these Business section journos are endlessly talking about ways to prevent the recession.
We can suggest them to talk about recapturing of visas & giving the legals GCs as it can contribute towards (to some extent) a possible stimualtion to the economy(it will surely add to the percentage...) surely we are boosting the spending by making high earning legals spend more on say housing or Autos by giving them GCs...
Not sure if IV gurus are thinking on these lines.
Vivek
Vivek, suggestions are always welcome. But we get more folks suggesting than those that actively do something for IV's cause.
I am wondering if you would want to contact these journalists as an IV member. If you want more information or any other details, PM me your email address and phone number and we can co-ordinate off line.
The immediate need of the hour is the administrative fixes campaign success.
I noticed these Business section journos are endlessly talking about ways to prevent the recession.
We can suggest them to talk about recapturing of visas & giving the legals GCs as it can contribute towards (to some extent) a possible stimualtion to the economy(it will surely add to the percentage...) surely we are boosting the spending by making high earning legals spend more on say housing or Autos by giving them GCs...
Not sure if IV gurus are thinking on these lines.
Vivek
Vivek, suggestions are always welcome. But we get more folks suggesting than those that actively do something for IV's cause.
I am wondering if you would want to contact these journalists as an IV member. If you want more information or any other details, PM me your email address and phone number and we can co-ordinate off line.
The immediate need of the hour is the administrative fixes campaign success.
more...
mittal_a
06-26 02:45 PM
I did the address change long back and got the LUD for the same reason way back.
Thanks
Amit Mittal
Thanks
Amit Mittal
hot emo love anime. cute emo love
gc_check
04-28 03:58 PM
I would like to post a positive answer, but the fact is "it does not" . Unless the "DO Noting" Congress Does something - no relief soon. If you are young and in EB3 (with '08) PD, Use this time to earn a higher degree if possible and at some point in future, it might help you apply under the E2 or E1 category.
more...
house hairstyles cute emo love

yorstruly
07-19 02:37 PM
WOW! I am amazed by the effectiveness of this forum. So many specific advice within minutes!!!! :) :)
I am looking at all the websites...
I am looking at all the websites...
tattoo cute emo love anime. cute
geesee
08-14 03:31 PM
am also actively looking/shopping around to get a decent life insurance quote. meeting one broker tomm. she'll give me approx. rates for metlife, ny life and few other life insurance companies.. will PM you if i find competitive rates.
$50 for 1/2 mil. seems lot of money! is that ROP term or just plain term life insurance?
$50 for 1/2 mil. seems lot of money! is that ROP term or just plain term life insurance?
more...
pictures cute emo love anime.

senthil
09-27 10:53 AM
try after a day or two. you should see it. else call uscis with lin#
dresses cute emo love anime. cute emo
Desiguy786
04-02 08:55 PM
First of all, whats' the situation?
Are you still waiting for LC, may be from BECs?
what's the reason of RFE, if you are currently working for the same employer?
I don't know how you can get approval by going through company B, which you can not get with Company A.
Please give more information and certainly someone can help you quickly
Hi Satyasaich,
I have been working for employer A for more than 3 years and I dont know the reason for RFE, but it is related to the employer, following is the RFE, My LC is approved and applied 140 in Nov'06 which is pending. Since it's such a huge RFE ( 16 questions ), I was looking for some backup...please advice.
In short, My RFE is asking for..
Current number of employess: DHS records indicate that the petitioner has filed a disproportionately higher numberof H1b, and/or L-1 petitions than the number of employess shown on the petition. Submit an explanatoin for filing such an unusally high number of peitions in proportion to the low number of employees shown on you petition.
Copies of all H and L approval notices, petitioner's organizational chart, Form 941 Quarterly wage report, Payroll Summary, Federal Income Taxes, IRS tax return filing status transcripts, lease agreement, floor plan, office photos etc..
Consultants and Staffing Agencies: If the petitioner is, in any way , engaged in the business of consulting, employment staffing, or job placement that contracts short-term employment for workers who are traditionally self-employer, submit evidence to establish whether a specialty occupation exists for the beneficiary.
No matter whether the alien will be working within the employment contractor's operation on projects for the client or whether the alien will work at the end-client's place of business - uscis must examine the ultimate employment of the alien, and determine whether the postion qualifies as a specialty occupation. Please clarify the petitioner's employer-employee relationship with the beneficiary and, if not already provided, submit a description of conditions of employment as provided in contractual agreements, statements of work, work orders, service agreements, or letters from authorized officials of the ultimate end-client companies where the work will actually be performed that lists the name, descritipon of the duties..etc..
Are you still waiting for LC, may be from BECs?
what's the reason of RFE, if you are currently working for the same employer?
I don't know how you can get approval by going through company B, which you can not get with Company A.
Please give more information and certainly someone can help you quickly
Hi Satyasaich,
I have been working for employer A for more than 3 years and I dont know the reason for RFE, but it is related to the employer, following is the RFE, My LC is approved and applied 140 in Nov'06 which is pending. Since it's such a huge RFE ( 16 questions ), I was looking for some backup...please advice.
In short, My RFE is asking for..
Current number of employess: DHS records indicate that the petitioner has filed a disproportionately higher numberof H1b, and/or L-1 petitions than the number of employess shown on the petition. Submit an explanatoin for filing such an unusally high number of peitions in proportion to the low number of employees shown on you petition.
Copies of all H and L approval notices, petitioner's organizational chart, Form 941 Quarterly wage report, Payroll Summary, Federal Income Taxes, IRS tax return filing status transcripts, lease agreement, floor plan, office photos etc..
Consultants and Staffing Agencies: If the petitioner is, in any way , engaged in the business of consulting, employment staffing, or job placement that contracts short-term employment for workers who are traditionally self-employer, submit evidence to establish whether a specialty occupation exists for the beneficiary.
No matter whether the alien will be working within the employment contractor's operation on projects for the client or whether the alien will work at the end-client's place of business - uscis must examine the ultimate employment of the alien, and determine whether the postion qualifies as a specialty occupation. Please clarify the petitioner's employer-employee relationship with the beneficiary and, if not already provided, submit a description of conditions of employment as provided in contractual agreements, statements of work, work orders, service agreements, or letters from authorized officials of the ultimate end-client companies where the work will actually be performed that lists the name, descritipon of the duties..etc..
more...
makeup cute emo love anime. cute emo
Blog Feeds
06-03 03:40 PM
WASHINGTON � U.S.* Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) reminds individuals that they must obtain Advance Parole from USCIS before traveling abroad if they have:
been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS);
a pending application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident;
a pending application for relief under section 203 of the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA 203);
a pending asylum application; or
a pending application for legalization.*
To obtain Advance Parole, individuals must file Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, which is available in the Related Links section of this page.
Advance Parole is permission to reenter the United States after traveling abroad.* Advance Parole is an extraordinary measure used sparingly to allow an otherwise inadmissible individual to enter the United States due to compelling circumstances.* By law, certain individuals must apply for a travel document and have Advance Parole approved before leaving the United States.* Attempts to reenter the United States without prior authorization may have severe consequences since individuals requiring advance parole may be unable to return to the United States and their pending applications may be denied or administratively closed.*
Applicants planning travel abroad should plan ahead since applicants can anticipate processing times of about 90 days, depending on the USCIS office location.* Instructions for filing Form I-131 provide details on where to mail travel document applications and should be followed carefully to avoid delay.* For more information on Advance Parole see How Do I Get a Travel Document? (also in the Related Links)*and instructions for Form I-131.
Note:
Under the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, aliens who depart the United States after being unlawfully present in the United States for certain periods can be barred from admission to lawful permanent resident status, even if they have obtained Advance Parole.* Aliens who have been unlawfully present in the United States for more than 180 days, but less than one year, are inadmissible for three years; those who have been unlawfully present for one year or more are inadmissible for 10 years.* Aliens who are unlawfully present, then depart the United States and subsequently reenter under a grant of parole, may still be ineligible to adjust their status.*
Individuals who have been admitted as refugees or granted asylum, including those who are applying for adjustment of status, do not need to obtain Advance Parole.** Instead, these individuals should apply for a Refugee Travel Document using Form I-131 and comply with applicable application requirements, such as biometric processing, prior to leaving the United States.*
Lawful permanent residents who obtained such status as a result of being a refugee or asylee in the United States may also apply for a Refugee Travel Document.* For more information on Refugee Travel Documents please see How Do I Get a Refugee Travel Document?
Asylum applicants, asylees and lawful permanent residents who obtained such status based on their asylum status are subject to special rules with regard to traveling outside the United States.* Such individuals are encouraged to review USCIS� Fact Sheet Traveling Outside the United States as an Asylum Applicant, an Asylee, or a Lawful Permanent Resident Who Obtained Such Status Based on Asylum Status.
Before making any plans to travel abroad, all individuals with pending applications for adjustment of status, relief under NACARA 203, or asylum are urged to consult an immigration attorney or immigration assistance organization accredited by the Board of Immigration Appeals, or by calling USCIS� Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2009/06/03/uscis-reminds-applicants-for-adjustment-of-status-asylum-legalization-and-tps-beneficiaries-to-obtain-advance-parole-before-traveling-abroad.aspx?ref=rss)
been granted Temporary Protected Status (TPS);
a pending application for adjustment of status to lawful permanent resident;
a pending application for relief under section 203 of the Nicaraguan Adjustment and Central American Relief Act (NACARA 203);
a pending asylum application; or
a pending application for legalization.*
To obtain Advance Parole, individuals must file Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, which is available in the Related Links section of this page.
Advance Parole is permission to reenter the United States after traveling abroad.* Advance Parole is an extraordinary measure used sparingly to allow an otherwise inadmissible individual to enter the United States due to compelling circumstances.* By law, certain individuals must apply for a travel document and have Advance Parole approved before leaving the United States.* Attempts to reenter the United States without prior authorization may have severe consequences since individuals requiring advance parole may be unable to return to the United States and their pending applications may be denied or administratively closed.*
Applicants planning travel abroad should plan ahead since applicants can anticipate processing times of about 90 days, depending on the USCIS office location.* Instructions for filing Form I-131 provide details on where to mail travel document applications and should be followed carefully to avoid delay.* For more information on Advance Parole see How Do I Get a Travel Document? (also in the Related Links)*and instructions for Form I-131.
Note:
Under the Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, aliens who depart the United States after being unlawfully present in the United States for certain periods can be barred from admission to lawful permanent resident status, even if they have obtained Advance Parole.* Aliens who have been unlawfully present in the United States for more than 180 days, but less than one year, are inadmissible for three years; those who have been unlawfully present for one year or more are inadmissible for 10 years.* Aliens who are unlawfully present, then depart the United States and subsequently reenter under a grant of parole, may still be ineligible to adjust their status.*
Individuals who have been admitted as refugees or granted asylum, including those who are applying for adjustment of status, do not need to obtain Advance Parole.** Instead, these individuals should apply for a Refugee Travel Document using Form I-131 and comply with applicable application requirements, such as biometric processing, prior to leaving the United States.*
Lawful permanent residents who obtained such status as a result of being a refugee or asylee in the United States may also apply for a Refugee Travel Document.* For more information on Refugee Travel Documents please see How Do I Get a Refugee Travel Document?
Asylum applicants, asylees and lawful permanent residents who obtained such status based on their asylum status are subject to special rules with regard to traveling outside the United States.* Such individuals are encouraged to review USCIS� Fact Sheet Traveling Outside the United States as an Asylum Applicant, an Asylee, or a Lawful Permanent Resident Who Obtained Such Status Based on Asylum Status.
Before making any plans to travel abroad, all individuals with pending applications for adjustment of status, relief under NACARA 203, or asylum are urged to consult an immigration attorney or immigration assistance organization accredited by the Board of Immigration Appeals, or by calling USCIS� Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.
More... (http://ashwinsharma.com/2009/06/03/uscis-reminds-applicants-for-adjustment-of-status-asylum-legalization-and-tps-beneficiaries-to-obtain-advance-parole-before-traveling-abroad.aspx?ref=rss)
girlfriend images emo love anime. cute
vreifsnider
11-28 01:20 AM
Hello ,
Im currently living in USA , came by tourist visa for 6 months , tomorrow was my experitation date , but my father company in south america filled a petition for me under the L1-B here in the united states. We create a new company here to be the subsidiary and the idea is to get the visa so I can stay here and do the work for the the company.
My question is , what posibilities are the USCIS can approve or deny my petition?
Here is the info about the parent company with the us branch :
Automotive sales , service of authorized delaer of Jeep Chrysler and Doge .
My job was manage the import area for auto parts being purchased in usa to be imported to the parent company.
I do not carry profesional degrees however i was in the payroll of the company since 1998.
I grew up in the company during the yearsd and scale in different titles till get the Import general manager title.
My job here basically will be perfom the auto parts inspection , purchased from provides in the usa , pay providers and take care of the business financial accounts.
Is this sufficient to get an approval? or it can be rejected?
We got asked a lot of documents and payrolls from parent company and so , but Im no sure if this petition is consisent to be approved since i do not have the profesional degree and I dont really see this work can be done for someone american here.
Then there is another issue realated with me , My petiton was submitted days ago and It suppoused i got an extension while the USCIS review my petition , however , 2 days ago my husband intent to come over the usa to visit me and his child and he had problems in inmigration at port of entry he was locked in a room for several hours and finally he got rejected , he could communicate with me over the phone to le me know what was going on , and he told me inmigration already knew I was here and the y saw my extension but they said they will come to check on me since my status was close to expire , so the said they know everything about my entry cuz they checked on the data base and so , now i want to know , this situation can be an issue to got a L1-B denial? I mean coudl the officers from the CBP write a note about me , since they got all my info , address and so?
Im really confused , I dont know is i will get an extension removal or what and If i willg et or not an L1-B visa , but since my husband have been banned to come to usa for several years I dont really see the point to get the visa , but some payments have been made by my parent company in south america , so I dont really know what to do , without knowing what status would i get since now.
How many time does the USCIS take to approve or deny a visa? my petition was submitted on friday.... my expiration date is tomorrow 29 may 2010 ... do i have to leave the country then? the attorney in charge said i was covered but after this problem with my husband im not so sure I really need another opinion .. thank you!
Im currently living in USA , came by tourist visa for 6 months , tomorrow was my experitation date , but my father company in south america filled a petition for me under the L1-B here in the united states. We create a new company here to be the subsidiary and the idea is to get the visa so I can stay here and do the work for the the company.
My question is , what posibilities are the USCIS can approve or deny my petition?
Here is the info about the parent company with the us branch :
Automotive sales , service of authorized delaer of Jeep Chrysler and Doge .
My job was manage the import area for auto parts being purchased in usa to be imported to the parent company.
I do not carry profesional degrees however i was in the payroll of the company since 1998.
I grew up in the company during the yearsd and scale in different titles till get the Import general manager title.
My job here basically will be perfom the auto parts inspection , purchased from provides in the usa , pay providers and take care of the business financial accounts.
Is this sufficient to get an approval? or it can be rejected?
We got asked a lot of documents and payrolls from parent company and so , but Im no sure if this petition is consisent to be approved since i do not have the profesional degree and I dont really see this work can be done for someone american here.
Then there is another issue realated with me , My petiton was submitted days ago and It suppoused i got an extension while the USCIS review my petition , however , 2 days ago my husband intent to come over the usa to visit me and his child and he had problems in inmigration at port of entry he was locked in a room for several hours and finally he got rejected , he could communicate with me over the phone to le me know what was going on , and he told me inmigration already knew I was here and the y saw my extension but they said they will come to check on me since my status was close to expire , so the said they know everything about my entry cuz they checked on the data base and so , now i want to know , this situation can be an issue to got a L1-B denial? I mean coudl the officers from the CBP write a note about me , since they got all my info , address and so?
Im really confused , I dont know is i will get an extension removal or what and If i willg et or not an L1-B visa , but since my husband have been banned to come to usa for several years I dont really see the point to get the visa , but some payments have been made by my parent company in south america , so I dont really know what to do , without knowing what status would i get since now.
How many time does the USCIS take to approve or deny a visa? my petition was submitted on friday.... my expiration date is tomorrow 29 may 2010 ... do i have to leave the country then? the attorney in charge said i was covered but after this problem with my husband im not so sure I really need another opinion .. thank you!
hairstyles cute emo love anime. Emo Boy
ItIsNotFunny
06-25 11:10 AM
Please take the above poll.
In my case, company is paying for me alone. I have to pay attorney fee and filing fee for my wife.
This varies from company to company. Mine, company pays all attorney fees. I have to pay for EAD and Advance Parole USCIS fees. Their argument is valid, they say that they pay for GC process. EAD and AP are not required as they are paying for my H1. Still they pay attorney charges for EAD and AP.
In my case, company is paying for me alone. I have to pay attorney fee and filing fee for my wife.
This varies from company to company. Mine, company pays all attorney fees. I have to pay for EAD and Advance Parole USCIS fees. Their argument is valid, they say that they pay for GC process. EAD and AP are not required as they are paying for my H1. Still they pay attorney charges for EAD and AP.
thesparky007
04-16 11:36 AM
here is a new one
eagerr2i
07-16 11:40 PM
I have a friend holding a "Tourist Visa" and still back home. If an employer files I-140 for him, will that give him a risk of not allowed entry using Tourist Visa at the port of entry because he has an I-140 petition?
If he works for the same company abroad that filed for his i140, it should not be a problem. If he does not work and instead wants to come on a tourist visa, he might have problems.
If he works for the same company abroad that filed for his i140, it should not be a problem. If he does not work and instead wants to come on a tourist visa, he might have problems.
No comments:
Post a Comment