Popular Post

Friday, June 3, 2011

clans of japan

clans of japan. Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type
  • Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type



  • Cubemaster13
    May 6, 09:57 PM
    try them yourself and then report back with the answer





    clans of japan. Lotus Clan – an unhealthy type
  • Lotus Clan – an unhealthy type



  • ciTiger
    May 2, 06:03 PM
    This is a nice initiative! Keep it up!





    clans of japan. Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type
  • Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type



  • JRSY37
    Feb 3, 04:45 PM
    mine for february:





    clans of japan. Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type
  • Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type



  • LethalWolfe
    Nov 11, 03:25 PM
    FCP is dieing. It lags well behind the other software and the killing of the xServer just adds more to it.
    Killing off the Xserver will only cause a tiny ripple in the sea of 1.5 million registered FCP users, IMO. The low and medium ends of the market, where FCP dominates, don't need, and can't afford, enterprise level gear like that. And for companies that do need large amounts of fast storage to be shared between a number of bays there are non-Apple alternatives. I'm not saying that there are not companies that went "Oh, ***" when they heard the news I'm just saying I think those companies make up a very small segment of FCP users.

    Wasn't Final Cut Server based on the technology used in xServer?
    Final Cut Server is asset management software (formerly known as Art Box and developed by Proximity Group) designed to be used over a network. Unlike the name implies it has nothing to do with server hardware.


    Lethal



    more...


    clans of japan. Lotus Clan - an
  • Lotus Clan - an



  • Thanatoast
    Nov 20, 02:11 PM
    I'd prefer a flip phone, but I don't think Apple could squeeze all the needed hardware into the design. Either that, or we'd have people start thread about how the fan noise drowns out the call and the phone burns their ear :p

    If it's gonna be iChat mobile, then they're gonna have to do AV. That'll be their added value. you can get a music-playing phone from anywhere. But a mobile video phone? You have to go to Japan. And if people can just carry over their iChat/AIM accounts, it makes it that much easier.

    I know they've got mobile wifi phones now, do they also have combo phones? Thought I saw one once... Anyway, if it's a normal cell untill you move into range of an open network and then automatically connects to iChat, heck, why not?

    I'm still looking for the smartphone angle more than any other, though.





    clans of japan. Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type
  • Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type



  • canadadude
    Mar 13, 02:41 PM
    Any porn sites that allow airplay? Or is it too early?



    more...


    clans of japan. Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type
  • Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type



  • blahblah100
    Apr 6, 12:35 PM
    That's only 1,258,291.2 gigabytes ... If each customer gets, say, 500 megabytes allocated, that's enough for 2,516,582 customers.

    To be safe more like enough for 2.5 million customers @ 500 megabytes (which isn't very high, I would hope for more like 5000 megabytes/5 gigabytes, but then that's only enough for like 251,658 customers).

    Point is, they better have another 10+ Pb along the way ...

    Have you ever heard of deduplication?





    clans of japan. Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type
  • Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type



  • rezenclowd3
    Apr 20, 01:19 PM
    Damn I wish we could go back to making sexy cars in the avg family price range again.... I really don't wan't these "safe" pedestrian cars, with headlights that have to be a min height, among other silly additions. I am just so glad that vintage cars are still allowed on the road according to our laws. Though, I do wonder what the actual laws are, because say a Cayman or Corvette has a much lower front, yet is still allowed in Europe, as well as in the states. The going to the S2000s as well, which has a classicly low hoodline.

    Anyway, post away of cars you like. Just wanted to state what I dislike about modern cars. Go ahead and buy the Malibu, I just wish I didn't have to at them while on he road:o Then again, most think my E30 is ugly, which is perfectly fine for others to think. (though I wish the hoodline was even lower...)

    Another car I want to own as I love the fit in the cockpit for my 6' 3" height:
    http://img2.netcarshow.com/Chevrolet-Corvette_C4_1983_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

    and it fits my criteria of "sexy for its generation" ;-)



    more...


    clans of japan. Japan, once a subordinate to
  • Japan, once a subordinate to



  • BrianMojo
    Nov 11, 12:05 PM
    WRONG! FCP is definitely not the industry standard. It gained a lot of traction in market share from Avid but has since regressed its gains over the last several years.

    Yeah, I was gonna say. When it comes to professionals Avid still reigns supreme (unfortunately, in my opinion).





    clans of japan. Choosing one of 9 clan leaders
  • Choosing one of 9 clan leaders



  • Grade
    Dec 12, 08:13 AM
    mine!!!

    http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e79/convenientstore/Screenshot2010-12-11at63229PM.png

    That is awsome. Can you give me the link?



    more...


    clans of japan. Iga clans of feudal Japan
  • Iga clans of feudal Japan



  • Macnoviz
    Oct 2, 01:49 AM
    Folks,

    Even though I believe .mac to be overpriced for the value, after buying a couple of iMacs for my extended family, I decided that it made sense to by a Family Pack license of .mac because the members of my extended family aren't that computer savvy, so making photocasting and sharing files as easy as possible was a priority.

    All the retailers I called had no stock on .mac retail boxes and told me they were on backorder. After placing an order a few days ago via the Apple Store online, the original ship date was estimated 1-3 weeks, but my order now shows an estimated ship date of October 24th.

    I can only hope that this means that the .mac service and retail boxes are going to get released in late October with new functionality. I'm not going to hold my breath, but I can't figure why something as simple as a .mac retail box with an activation code is backordered more than a month since placing my order unless something was afoot.

    I'll secretly wish for Merom MBPs at the same time of course. :D

    Gavin.

    Very interesting, I think this deserves an article update





    clans of japan. this moment erased the day#39;s long hike up to the village and made me think hard about what it means to be the clan mother in a time when customary
  • this moment erased the day#39;s long hike up to the village and made me think hard about what it means to be the clan mother in a time when customary



  • Kirgan
    Sep 5, 10:23 AM
    http://i56.tinypic.com/2yye9at.png



    more...


    clans of japan. Both clans live hidden in the
  • Both clans live hidden in the



  • Zman3001
    Oct 10, 05:09 PM
    I'd rather pay and get upgrades than have the developer abandon the app because it isn't profitable to do anymore free updates. What should Loren do when everyone that will buy Tweetie already has it? Develop updates out of the goodness of his heart?

    The app store has a problem, and that's the amount of crap and cheapness of that crap. It drives the price of everything down. Factor in that ALL upgrades are free and you have a major problem for devs. You can sell an app once to each user, at next to nothing cost, and that's all you get. Yes, initially it's good when you're selling 100K apps a week but what happens when everyone's bought your app? The app store has a sustainability problem, and it will soon rear it's ugly head.

    Compare it to desktop software where even the most basic apps cost $10+ and all upgrades are paid.

    I'm quite happy to pay Loren �1.79 every 8-12 months for his work on Tweetie because frankly it's amazing and �1.79 is pretty much nothing.

    The problem with most whambulance drivers such as yourself is pretty much the same problem with society at large. You only care about yourself and what you can get for yourself regardless if it's at the expense of others. You have no social responsibility. People's inability to look past their own nose and care about others is really quite pathetic. You don't care if Loren gets paid for his work, or for a sustainable app store. Rather you simply care for how cheaply you can get apps and updates. The self-centredness, the "me me me"-ness of society has become quite a problem IMO.

    Okay! If you care so much about others, well, I need to pay off my law school loans. It will be better for the world as I am planning on being a top notch criminal prosecutor, and plan to put a LOT of criminals away. This will, in some way shape or form, benefit you in the not so distant future. So, in order to make this happen, I need YOU to send me some money!! Surely, as you have said, people need to care about others. Its time to do your part! I'll PM you my address and how to make the check out. Thanks so much for your deep caring of others!

    (See, thats your logic being taken for its word quite literally, doesn't quite work does it.) (Although, if you do actually say yes, I would be quite flabbergasted, eating crow for a while, and very grateful.)





    clans of japan. Century in Feudal Japan.
  • Century in Feudal Japan.



  • CrackedButter
    Jun 26, 02:03 PM
    I already have my lovely Canon 50mm f1.4 EF lens on ebay if anybody wants it.

    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320267404047&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

    Thanks if you bid anyway.



    more...


    clans of japan. Century in Feudal Japan.
  • Century in Feudal Japan.



  • Jalexster
    Feb 14, 05:04 PM
    You know, there is a quite horrific problem here. Now that e is a mod, he can't hijack threads, and do drive-by macro postings!

    We can't have fun anymore! Didn't you just love hijacking threads, and turning them into competitions of who can put e and K into a funny pic in e's backyard?

    They days of old are gone. e is still here, but his old personality is gone. No murdured. Murdured by his moderatorship. It just won't be the same anymore.

    The golden days of macrumors are over. But soon... a new idol will rise up, and the people in the fields will know that this is there time. We will throw off the shackles, and bring those who were once one of us, and turned away, back to our side! WE WILL BRING EM BACK ALIVE!





    Or maybe not, who knows?

    In hindsight, I think I may have been high on Vegemite when I posted this. On that note, I'm gonna go eat some Vegemite.





    clans of japan. are two rival ninja clans,
  • are two rival ninja clans,



  • mkrishnan
    Feb 7, 09:01 PM
    anybody have a suggestion for a good, free spyware detection program for os x 10.3?

    thanks.
    richie

    I think OS X 10.3 *is* a good, free spyware prevention program. :p

    Do you really think you have spyware? Or ummm, do you want your Mac to wear a hazmat suit and go hunting for spyware on your PC? :o



    more...


    clans of japan. Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type
  • Lotus Clan - an unhealthy type



  • bearcatrp
    Apr 28, 01:35 PM
    Bring it to sprint. Pretty sure sprint uses CDMA, but might have to change a few things inside.





    clans of japan. the Juuma clan in Japan.
  • the Juuma clan in Japan.



  • sparkomatic
    Feb 3, 10:10 AM
    Mine at the moment. The photo's one of my own from Yosemite.





    clans of japan. Fuuma ninja clan of Japan,
  • Fuuma ninja clan of Japan,



  • tigress666
    May 6, 01:20 AM
    I want retribution, so do most americans. Glad we got it. And please define "destroyed", those countries were radical muslim wastelands and iraq had an evil dictator. They were pretty much destroyed as it is. Just like dirty trash bins attract flies and rats, those countries attract terrorists. Your solution to just leave the middle east alone is counterproductive, ignoring bullies never worked. Your country tried that with hitler, how did that work out for you?

    Don't fool yourself, this has nothing to do with going after bullies or being the good guy.

    Where are we with Mugabe (Who I'd argue is definitely as evil as Osama)? Where are we with Darfur? Or some other various countries in Africa that have some really evil people in it.

    Shoot, we have supported the bad guys before (Central America for example or for that matter we supported Saddam Hussein at one point and even Stalin with propoganda telling people how Stalin was our friend and I'd argue Stalin was probably more insane than Hitler. Hitler learned propoganda from Stalin as well) because it was in our better interest.

    Don't go thinking the US always supports the good guys or goes after the bad guys. There's a reason the terrorists can convince people we're evil and join them. It's a myth that "they hate our way of life" and more that we've supported people who haven't been so kind in the middle east.

    In the end a lot of our follies ended up due to the fear of communism. So now instead we have the fear of the religious terrorists. I wonder who we'll end up pissing off now with our policies of anything (and ally with anyone) who we think will help us against who we dislike (Even if who we ally with are not nice people themselves).





    zen.state
    Mar 31, 01:48 PM
    Well i'm waiting on one of these http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Firmtek/SATA1V4/ comming from Oz and one of these as well http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Sonnet%20Technology/TSATA/ thats a bit more local!

    Both from fleaBay at way less than the OWC prices. The 2 port will run 2x 2.5 inch drives to become the main HD for the G4 and possibly its time machine backup. The 4 port will look after my itunes, photos etc and general backup duties.

    I post some pix once it looks different from stock with a load of drives whirring away :D

    Just got my ram ordered as well. $26 for 4x 512mb sticks

    Those Sonnet SATA cards are also made by FirmTek for Sonnet. My 2 port card is exactly the same but has a red PCB and says FirmTech rather than Sonnet. This one:
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/images/images150x150/520817.jpg
    Great card and works 100% seamless with 10.5 and 10.4.

    Great price for the RAM!





    z4n3
    Nov 13, 10:50 AM
    Shake was pretty much the standard compositing tool for big budget movies when Apple discontinued it. So, a lot of people were using it, funnily, a lot of people still using it, despite being discontinued, it's still a solid product.

    I still use Shake and have had no issues.... :D





    rhodest
    Dec 11, 10:48 AM
    I'm in the US and don't really want to ship overseas.





    toolbox
    Apr 1, 08:03 PM
    Mine for April, on my Work laptop. Will post my imac when i get home





    Vector
    Aug 13, 08:21 PM
    I know i said that my other one was the last one for a while, but its been a few hours.

    Hazard Sign:



    No comments:

    Post a Comment