Popular Post

Sunday, June 5, 2011

christina hendricks mad men

christina hendricks mad men. hit #39;Mad Men#39; were out in
  • hit #39;Mad Men#39; were out in



  • jimthorn
    Jul 10, 05:51 PM
    Originally posted by �bergeek
    the ram cover won't come off lol
    since i really don't want to do it myself, i'm taking it to macenthusiasts to get it off since that's what the apple store genius dude told me to do.
    i have a 512mb stick somewhere...i should really go...maybe i'll go right now.

    :) Yes, your iBook will be much happier with 640MB of RAM. It's too bad the other 128MB is hardwired onto the board... 1GB would be nice.





    christina hendricks mad men. I interviewed Christina for
  • I interviewed Christina for



  • mnkeybsness
    Jul 5, 10:07 PM
    partitioning drives is not something i recommend.

    i'm kind of wondering...did you buy a brand new computer, or was it used and therefore the drive is not formatted?





    christina hendricks mad men. CHRISTINA HENDRICKS DISHES ON
  • CHRISTINA HENDRICKS DISHES ON



  • cubist
    Jul 7, 10:03 PM
    Nice machine, Boxcar! Dual 1.2 and 80 gig hard drive. You realize that that's a faster machine than 90% of us have...

    Did you get a combo drive or a superdrive? How much RAM? Monitor?





    christina hendricks mad men. Mad Men Christina Hendricks
  • Mad Men Christina Hendricks



  • Austin M.
    Apr 9, 03:22 PM
    i'd love to see more photos though it's not very appealing to me :rolleyes:

    I'll get some pictures up soon when it arrives. Red looks awesome.



    more...


    christina hendricks mad men. invisible before Mad Men.
  • invisible before Mad Men.



  • WildCowboy
    Jan 6, 11:55 AM
    We're still working on plans, so no need to panic yet. More information will be forthcoming. :)





    christina hendricks mad men. christina hendricks mad men
  • christina hendricks mad men



  • Lacero
    Jan 24, 07:38 PM
    Happens to me as well. Sometimes my airport internet cuts out completely for no apparent reason with my linksys wireless router. WRTG54 I believe is the model.



    more...


    christina hendricks mad men. Christina Hendricks Confirms
  • Christina Hendricks Confirms



  • Yeebles
    Jan 12, 09:34 AM
    I love macs they are so cool. I'm a little skeptical over the iPod. But that's a different matter. I know Apple are always using iThis and iThat. However I think it is a bit cheeky that they are using there legions of lawyers to steal Cisco's trademark. I know that it has the i before Phone but thousands of products exsist with the i before product names. It's only because Apple wants the name. Hypothetically if you made a computer screen and called it iScreen. Then if apple made a screen and wanted to use your name How would you feel if they took it from you due to their stronger legal forces? Not happy I presume. That is the same thing happening to Cisco. I do have an idea which could help Apple. If they want to hear it they can email me.

    What is your opinion on Cisco and Apple's dispute?





    christina hendricks mad men. Puts Mad Men s Season 2
  • Puts Mad Men s Season 2



  • point665
    Oct 26, 07:22 PM
    I was there before it opened. Using Leopard now.



    more...


    christina hendricks mad men. Christina Hendricks,
  • Christina Hendricks,



  • gdavid
    Mar 3, 07:48 PM
    In NZ you can buy them from http://www.photo.co.nz/newprods/newcrumpler.htm and they seem to be wierdly a lot cheaper than the aussie crumpler website prices, but I'm not complaining :) I think they do international shipping and take the gst (tax) off the price, so I guess it would depend on how much shipping costs to see if it was worth getting sent to where ever you live. I have a crumpler sheep scarer for my 12" powerbook and its great. Carrys my lunch, powerbook, wallet, some thin notebooks and a jersey. My b'friend has been looking at either a very busy man or a wack-o-phone for his 15" powerbook. From looking at them I would prefer to have a wack-o-phone for a 12" cos the very busy man seems quite large, but it depends how large your binder and books are. The wack-o-phone seems to have comparable space to my sheep scarer. There are lots of reviews online if you search on google and I remember reading another good review on these forums. Only problem I have with mine is that it zips at the back so its a real pain if you want to get your wallet or anything out quickly as you have to take the whole thing off to get anything out. Might get a Weetons to fix this problem.





    christina hendricks mad men. Mad Men star Christina
  • Mad Men star Christina



  • twoodcc
    Jul 25, 03:49 PM
    i need to get on this and download it



    more...


    christina hendricks mad men. Christina Hendricks#39; New Gig
  • Christina Hendricks#39; New Gig



  • bearcatrp
    Apr 24, 11:10 AM
    Sounds like your dv camcorder is your only option, provided iMovie recognizes it. Do a quick clip, then see if you can import.
    Since the camcorder doesn't have record in, about the only thing you can do is play the movie in a quiet room and record it with the camcorder. Won't be the best quality, but you will be able to get it on the Mac, provided iMovie recognizes it. What kind of camcorder is it? Another option is find someone with a camcorder that has the ability to record in. My Sony SR100 does this, buts the quality isn't the greatest.





    christina hendricks mad men. Christina Hendricks Actor
  • Christina Hendricks Actor



  • Chrispy
    Sep 23, 08:22 PM
    Yeah, just to clarify I have been using a mac for about two years now. It is my friend who switched to mac :) He just placed the order a few hours ago for his new 12" iBook.



    more...


    christina hendricks mad men. Christina Hendricks - quot;Mad
  • Christina Hendricks - quot;Mad



  • forcefieldkid
    Feb 18, 08:57 AM
    Believe in What You Want (Jimmy Eat World)

    +1 - Great show.

    Reel Big Fish @ The House of Blues
    Staind - MTV Unplugged (Surprised me as I thought they were gash before that)
    Lauryn Hill - MTV Unplugged
    The Roots Present...
    Life of Agony - River Runs Again





    christina hendricks mad men. christina hendricks mad men
  • christina hendricks mad men



  • plinden
    Apr 25, 06:30 PM
    Yes, I'm going to make a moral judgement - if you've just bought a $1200+ computer surely you can afford the $60 to get the three iWork apps from the App Store. If it's tapped out your bank account, wait a few weeks and save up for it.

    You're pirating software. Don't.



    more...


    christina hendricks mad men. Voluptuous Christina Hendricks
  • Voluptuous Christina Hendricks



  • irok233
    Jun 20, 11:42 PM
    hey just wondering if anyone is going to the apple store in lehigh valley pa caus im going on launch and just wondering if anyone else is going:cool:





    christina hendricks mad men. christina-hendricks-mad-men-2
  • christina-hendricks-mad-men-2



  • Mr. Chewbacca
    Apr 10, 09:46 AM
    folder enhancer is pretty nice



    more...


    christina hendricks mad men. A 10-day quot;Mad Menquot; auction
  • A 10-day quot;Mad Menquot; auction



  • maceleven
    Jan 12, 10:18 PM
    i bet thats what it is. there own wireless airwaves:confused::)





    christina hendricks mad men. Christina Hendricks (actress
  • Christina Hendricks (actress



  • ReverendCharm
    Mar 27, 08:01 PM
    well i bought a new firewire cable thinking maybe that was the problem but now the dam external drive wont even show up on the desktop (or system profiler).. neither cable is able to bring the drive up on the desktop but it works fine with USB 2 ...it must be either my mac mini firewire port or the port on the drive and since i never used my firewire port on the mini before then my money is on the drive being faulty





    christina hendricks mad men. Christina Hendricks of #39;Mad
  • Christina Hendricks of #39;Mad



  • Darien Red Sox
    Apr 27, 03:39 PM
    Just so you know there are no military applications that benefit from this.

    The training programs the military uses for training would benefit from this, though I have not seen them in person because they are classified I am told they take up a massive amount of disk space and everything in the simulation is correct in terms of physics. Though these programs run on Linux and not Mac.





    iCeQuBe
    Oct 26, 05:37 PM
    I am at westfarms and all I can say is wow! The line is huge! Must be 200 people





    Blues003
    Apr 25, 06:28 AM
    A MBA with SandyBridge and 8GB of ram would be a really nice machine

    Thing is, SandyBridge comes with slightly worse graphics. Would worse graphics affect music-creating software? I heard Garageband is GPU-intensive. Not so sure about Logic Pro.





    THX1139
    May 6, 08:58 PM
    The iMac is going to be faster than the MacPro. Which I think is pretty sad. The MacPro will give you more expansion opportunities, but if you don't need them it's a moot point. You could throw on a Promise RAID hooked into Thunderbolt and get extremely fast transfer speeds. I would get the iMac and start saving for the next major upgrade in the MacPro line. I wouldn't buy any current Mac that didn't have Thunderbolt.





    Jason Beck
    Aug 9, 02:25 AM
    I could have used a splayd tonight.

    Genius.





    anng12
    Mar 10, 08:02 PM
    If anyone is DEFINITELY going to Ardmore and is going to be there before 2:30pm... please PM me and I will give you my phone number and you can text me the status of the lines.

    In return, I'll throw in a SuperPoints Invite (the site costs $8 to join) but with an invite.. it's FREE



    No comments:

    Post a Comment