ilikekilo
07-18 10:43 AM
eb3,
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
interpret nepa's message as people who did not contribute at all but yet expect a lot or whatever from IV can be categorized as cheap...
lets help ourselves...
with all due respect, I really doubt if this is the bet way to get people to donate. Calling people cheap is not a nice thing and generally not recommended.
I know your intentions are good and ...
interpret nepa's message as people who did not contribute at all but yet expect a lot or whatever from IV can be categorized as cheap...
lets help ourselves...
wallpaper christina aguilera hairstyle
gc_chahiye
12-18 04:24 PM
What do you mean? An approved I-140 suddenly got reversed decision and was denied? Haven't heard of such cases. Can you please show me the link? thanks!
this was posted on IV recently:
Approved I-140 revoked after 2.5 yrs
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15993
this was posted on IV recently:
Approved I-140 revoked after 2.5 yrs
http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15993
roseball
07-16 05:40 PM
Yes, NSC DOES accept 485 applications....
2011 Celebrities Pictures
chanduv23
02-27 06:45 AM
I have received my GC on January 28th. My company filled the following with USCIS:
I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008
Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....
So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.
I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.
Please advice.
Interesting question. People generally leave their sponsering employer when they invoke ac21 before they get a GC, which looks fine and when they get the GC they stick to their new employer atleast for 6 months to show that the GC intent was for continuing employment.
It will be interesting to know if you can jump to another employer even after getting GC (something like AC21) showing intent to continuing employment.
This whole 180 day thing seems absolute ie 180 days after applying 485 and 180 days after getting GC.
I have no answer but lets see if someone can answer this. You may also want to post it on the "Free Immigration Advice Conf Call" we have one on March 1st, 2008 and get an answer from the Attorney.
On another note, is it just not possible to wait for few more onths before u make your giant leap?
I140 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 24th 2008
I485 was filled on Nov. 21 2007 and Approved on Jan 20th 2008
Now... some people say to me to wait 180 days to quit my current job (which is paying me half of what I should be earning as a GC holder), some people say it is okay to leave at anytime....
So, I don't know what to do, I pretend to become a citzen in 5 years also, and not sure if this will count bad towards that.
I have some reasons to leave: sallary is low (they will not negociate more), wife is pregnant and I am getting a mortgage.
Please advice.
Interesting question. People generally leave their sponsering employer when they invoke ac21 before they get a GC, which looks fine and when they get the GC they stick to their new employer atleast for 6 months to show that the GC intent was for continuing employment.
It will be interesting to know if you can jump to another employer even after getting GC (something like AC21) showing intent to continuing employment.
This whole 180 day thing seems absolute ie 180 days after applying 485 and 180 days after getting GC.
I have no answer but lets see if someone can answer this. You may also want to post it on the "Free Immigration Advice Conf Call" we have one on March 1st, 2008 and get an answer from the Attorney.
On another note, is it just not possible to wait for few more onths before u make your giant leap?
more...

gc_on_demand
12-03 03:47 PM
A friend of mine has got 221G from the New Delhi consulate. He works directly for the company there is no client involved here. The consulate has requested the details of every single employee of the company along with their immigration status. My friend is trying to get that information from the employer.
Any suggestion at this point????
I don't think consulate ask details of all employees if size is 5k or more. Further more you can tell officer that it is impossible to get wage details of all employee. I hear some time some desi companies gives w2 of all employees etc.. would consular officer show his/her w2 ? but since our desi companies feeding what they need , they ask what ever...
Any suggestion at this point????
I don't think consulate ask details of all employees if size is 5k or more. Further more you can tell officer that it is impossible to get wage details of all employee. I hear some time some desi companies gives w2 of all employees etc.. would consular officer show his/her w2 ? but since our desi companies feeding what they need , they ask what ever...
delhikadesi
07-17 12:46 AM
All thanks to people who participated in SJ rally and IV for hosting it.
I also left a comment for editor as a note of thanks..
In any issue these days media support is must and with our unity in IV, we are able to get that.
Way to go..
I also left a comment for editor as a note of thanks..
In any issue these days media support is must and with our unity in IV, we are able to get that.
Way to go..
more...
div_bell_2003
03-25 09:20 PM
I used Fedex Ground , just a tad more expensive than USPS Priority ( if you add all delivery confirmation etc etc ).
2010 Christina Aguilera
austingc
07-02 03:19 PM
Folks,
How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?
My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.
Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.
Thanks in Advance !!
Regards,
try agoda.com. I always book through them and cheaper than yatra and makemytrip. Sometimes agoda's price is higher than yatra so you have to compare. Just choose a hotel and then compare the price with these three websites. In the last 2 years I Booked hotels in chennai through agoda at least 6 times and everytime the price was atleast 500 to 1000 rs cheaper than other websites. I am talking about 3 and 4 stars.
How are the taxi charges from Chennia airport to the town or station ? Do the drivers charge whatever they feel like or is it controlled?
My parents are leaving back from the US and will be landing in Chennai, they are not from Chennai....so not sure if I should try to book a taxi before hand...or the charges are controlled ? Also, do they have something like pre-paid taxi ?
The flight (emirates) lands at 3 or 4 am.
Also, any recomendations for Hotels ? Ideally near the railway station.
Thanks in Advance !!
Regards,
try agoda.com. I always book through them and cheaper than yatra and makemytrip. Sometimes agoda's price is higher than yatra so you have to compare. Just choose a hotel and then compare the price with these three websites. In the last 2 years I Booked hotels in chennai through agoda at least 6 times and everytime the price was atleast 500 to 1000 rs cheaper than other websites. I am talking about 3 and 4 stars.
more...
AirWaterandGC
05-08 04:46 PM
I joined last month and started my direct conthly contribution from this month. Go IV !
hair Click through the gallery to
satyachowdary
06-02 08:25 AM
Hi atlgc,
I don't know the email id of NSC center, please google it and you should find it.
Regards,
Satya
I don't know the email id of NSC center, please google it and you should find it.
Regards,
Satya
more...
detroit2009
07-09 05:04 PM
Hi,
Have a query in regard to the H1B Visa status. Would it be ok to work for a different branch of the same company, when my unit is not able to provide me with the required number of hours/week. I work for a hospital as a physcial therapist, and am having trouble maintaining the full time hrs, Other units of the same hospital are desperately in need of the therapists.(But working for them would be under different tax id and also would be a seperate pay check, but the same hospital though).
Any answers would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
Have a query in regard to the H1B Visa status. Would it be ok to work for a different branch of the same company, when my unit is not able to provide me with the required number of hours/week. I work for a hospital as a physcial therapist, and am having trouble maintaining the full time hrs, Other units of the same hospital are desperately in need of the therapists.(But working for them would be under different tax id and also would be a seperate pay check, but the same hospital though).
Any answers would be highly appreciated.
Thank you.
hot christina aguilera hairstyles burlesque. christina aguilera burlesque
Better_Days
03-03 02:30 PM
Now that all the aspiring *highly skilled* and *educated* immigrants are done bashing each other on whatever ethnic\religious\cultural issue is in vogue these days, here is what the new rule says:
USCIS will no longer automatically approve an I-485 if the background check has been pending for more than 180 days. Instead, if the check has been pending for 150 days, adjudicator will contact a designated person at the HQ who will then contact FBI to determine the reason for delay. The designated contact will then provide guidance to the adjudicator on whether the specific case should be approved or not.
Some may argue that we should give them the benefit of doubt. But after dealing with the incompetence of these folks for the last 10 years, I am a bit leery. Right on the surface, it seems that there are two choke points in the process: the designated contact at USCIS and the FBI. After a while, the designated office may start publishing dates saying that they are currently handling cases forwarded to them before MM/DD/YYYY or that the cases has been forwarded to FBI who is currently working on cases forwarded to them in MM1/DD1/YYYY1.
We may not be back to square one, but we may be half way there.
Best of luck to all
USCIS will no longer automatically approve an I-485 if the background check has been pending for more than 180 days. Instead, if the check has been pending for 150 days, adjudicator will contact a designated person at the HQ who will then contact FBI to determine the reason for delay. The designated contact will then provide guidance to the adjudicator on whether the specific case should be approved or not.
Some may argue that we should give them the benefit of doubt. But after dealing with the incompetence of these folks for the last 10 years, I am a bit leery. Right on the surface, it seems that there are two choke points in the process: the designated contact at USCIS and the FBI. After a while, the designated office may start publishing dates saying that they are currently handling cases forwarded to them before MM/DD/YYYY or that the cases has been forwarded to FBI who is currently working on cases forwarded to them in MM1/DD1/YYYY1.
We may not be back to square one, but we may be half way there.
Best of luck to all
more...
house Christina Aguilera in Sexy
axp817
04-11 07:20 PM
got my 2yr EAD on Apr 1 and now a soft LUD on my 485 on 4/10.........and my date is nowhere close.....its feb 07....not sure whts going on.....I discussed it with an attorney in worse cum worse case I will be exploring the self employment clause onyou EAD......
Anyways if they issue an RFE isn't it generally mentioned there....in my case its not stating any status change........just a soft LUD
regards
Saket
Saket,
It is very common to see soft LUDs on the 485/140 when your EAD/AP get approved, especially if the 485/140 and the EAD/AP were filed at the same service center.
And yes, an RFE is almost always accompanied by a status change/hard LUD, reason I say 'almost' is because of the recent issues with the TSC computer system.
If you end up going the self employment route, please do keep us posted, I am sure many here would like to understand how that works and possibly explore it themselves.
Good luck.
Anyways if they issue an RFE isn't it generally mentioned there....in my case its not stating any status change........just a soft LUD
regards
Saket
Saket,
It is very common to see soft LUDs on the 485/140 when your EAD/AP get approved, especially if the 485/140 and the EAD/AP were filed at the same service center.
And yes, an RFE is almost always accompanied by a status change/hard LUD, reason I say 'almost' is because of the recent issues with the TSC computer system.
If you end up going the self employment route, please do keep us posted, I am sure many here would like to understand how that works and possibly explore it themselves.
Good luck.
tattoo Christina Aguilera New Short
kart2007
01-17 10:34 AM
All the metros are crowded in India. Bangalore & Pune have more IT opportunities and have good schools.
I second that. Pune has great education and not as crowded as Bangalore, but you can't go wrong with either place.
I second that. Pune has great education and not as crowded as Bangalore, but you can't go wrong with either place.
more...
pictures christina aguilera burlesque

engineer
07-23 10:28 AM
can one ask NSC and see if they have cashed check > they should be able to tell us by our last , frist name, social security etc ?
Where is the link of USCIS memo which talks about following
"There was a memo from USCIS for in-time receipt compliance for I-485 ( along with other forms) for 8/1 supposedly for June filers."
Where is the link of USCIS memo which talks about following
"There was a memo from USCIS for in-time receipt compliance for I-485 ( along with other forms) for 8/1 supposedly for June filers."
dresses christina aguilera hairstyles burlesque. urlesque christina aguilera
RAJASEKERAN
11-16 10:33 PM
Hi Uma,
My Green card is filed under EB2 category.
Thanks & Regards,
Raj..
My Green card is filed under EB2 category.
Thanks & Regards,
Raj..
more...
makeup Christina Aguilera Hairstyles
sdrblr
08-06 06:21 PM
LUD on 7/13 ..... still waiting with a current PD
girlfriend Christina Aguilera Hairstyles
dixie
09-11 10:14 PM
Getting our voices heard and getting relief measures passed are not the same thing. Awareness is the first step; legislation (a loooong process BTW) is a possibility only after that. The lawmkers and media were not even aware of our problems thus far .. they went by the maxim (immigration = illegal aliens) and (legal immigration = H1B visa increase).You must recognize that it takes time to rid them of that mentality.
For all their herculean efforts, we are by no means all-powerful.The core team does the best it can under the circumstances. Witness the managers amendments in CIR .. the bill failed for reasons beyond our control, but isnt that evidence enough of what we can achieve ?
Also remember this is election time .. politicians will obviously worry first and foremost about their re-election. Going by your yardstick, the much much mightier tech,healthcare and agribusiness industry lobbies have all failed to get any relief measures passed for themselves.
Getting favorable legislation enacted is a prolonged process where a lot of patience is called for. We are all in a hole, and IV is our only bet to get out of it. Please have faith and continue contributing to our cause.
I was hoping something out of IV's effort that SKILL bill be passed before end this year but it appears this organization's voices are not even heard nor included in the picture.
For all their herculean efforts, we are by no means all-powerful.The core team does the best it can under the circumstances. Witness the managers amendments in CIR .. the bill failed for reasons beyond our control, but isnt that evidence enough of what we can achieve ?
Also remember this is election time .. politicians will obviously worry first and foremost about their re-election. Going by your yardstick, the much much mightier tech,healthcare and agribusiness industry lobbies have all failed to get any relief measures passed for themselves.
Getting favorable legislation enacted is a prolonged process where a lot of patience is called for. We are all in a hole, and IV is our only bet to get out of it. Please have faith and continue contributing to our cause.
I was hoping something out of IV's effort that SKILL bill be passed before end this year but it appears this organization's voices are not even heard nor included in the picture.
hairstyles christina aguilera candyman
rajuram
09-08 10:05 PM
Hi all,
I know the Forums are still pretty active but is the IV Organisation itself still active?
I came across the IV website yesterday and was really stuck by the mission statement of the Organisation. I did not think twice - went ahead and got registered and made one time donation. I even voted for one of the polls for Sep 18 rally and making plans to visit DC but only to realise today that it was really old one :) Also when I was reviewing the forums today I realised that most of the activities seem to be around years 2006-2007 - like Fundraising Campaign or Media News ,etc.
Appreciate anyones response to let me know if IC is still active. Please do not direct any personal attacks. I did not need to explore GC info so far since my GC was started only during March of 2010 & got my Lc approved only yesterday.
If the organisation is still active, I am looking forward to joing the CT chapter. Thanks!
Very good question. Depends on how one defines "Active":D
Some people can be awake while sleeping and some people can be sleeping while they are awake.
I know the Forums are still pretty active but is the IV Organisation itself still active?
I came across the IV website yesterday and was really stuck by the mission statement of the Organisation. I did not think twice - went ahead and got registered and made one time donation. I even voted for one of the polls for Sep 18 rally and making plans to visit DC but only to realise today that it was really old one :) Also when I was reviewing the forums today I realised that most of the activities seem to be around years 2006-2007 - like Fundraising Campaign or Media News ,etc.
Appreciate anyones response to let me know if IC is still active. Please do not direct any personal attacks. I did not need to explore GC info so far since my GC was started only during March of 2010 & got my Lc approved only yesterday.
If the organisation is still active, I am looking forward to joing the CT chapter. Thanks!
Very good question. Depends on how one defines "Active":D
Some people can be awake while sleeping and some people can be sleeping while they are awake.
ghost
07-24 07:52 PM
Murthy is Immigration Attorney: www.murthy.com
IV is Immigration Voice
IV is Immigration Voice
gcformeornot
06-30 09:38 AM
a question. How much did you pay for this? I hope it doesn't work for you....:mad:
No comments:
Post a Comment