vbkris77
02-03 05:21 PM
All State is saying is that they are giving EB2-India a total of 2987 visas. They didn't care about spill over and slow consumption by ROW. They are still acting stupid but this time they are trying to show reasoning for their stupidity. If this report had a consumption of visas till date for FY10 like in a dash board, then they would have seen their own stupidity clearly.
wallpaper Cherries Icon Black White Line
jonty_11
07-17 06:08 PM
not as long as I see it on USCIS website..
Thisis Murthy website...
Thisis Murthy website...
arc
10-04 02:29 PM
Receipt date Jul 2
Transferred from NSC>CSC
Receipt Notice Aug 23
Got EAD/AP
485 Transferred from CSC>NSC
Waiting for FP notice
Transferred from NSC>CSC
Receipt Notice Aug 23
Got EAD/AP
485 Transferred from CSC>NSC
Waiting for FP notice
2011 Cherry berry clipart useful as
Ahimsa
10-05 08:40 AM
I am from India and lived in Brussels, Belgium between 2000-2002 before being transferred by my Indian IT company to work in US on H1. Here are some facts on Brussels:
......
Arsh,
Good to know these info.
Could you please let me know what kind of visa/work permit you were on in Brussels? Is there a way to be a permanent resident there?
Thanks
......
Arsh,
Good to know these info.
Could you please let me know what kind of visa/work permit you were on in Brussels? Is there a way to be a permanent resident there?
Thanks
more...
DudefromBombay
11-11 12:57 PM
I can't agree with you guys more. This guy is the biggest hypocrite of our times. He couldn't have chosen a better channel to put forth his views
vin13
10-09 05:06 PM
The only good part is that they are not jerking the dates back and forth. Hopefully this is a sign that dates are not going to retrogress any further.
If they apply quarterly spill over, we should see some movement in December. Lets wait and see......
If they apply quarterly spill over, we should see some movement in December. Lets wait and see......
more...
digitalmediatech
January 27th, 2006, 07:01 PM
In my opinion, when it comes to the world of digital photography "best" is almost always classified as a "user's personal opinion" on quality, options, price etc. Not to mention when and what type of photography the camera equipment is going to be used for. I know I am clearly not making it as easy as 1,2,3...but tend to side with what the others in the forum have mentioned in previous forums. (you can do a search for previous posts.) I might add that it will also be beneficial to read and stay abreast of some of the photography publications and of course forums such as Dphoto, which now-a-days most, if not all, do a comprehensive list of tests and trials with cameras ans are frequented by many pro's.
However, I always find it amusing that the different publications seem to choose different cameras as thier "top winner"...talk about personal opinion. I recently came across a review of a camera in which the tester had the camera for nearly one year, in which he was able to give a pretty comprehensive review, while I have read other reviews in which they had the camera for a couple of days (and had two totally different reviews). Lastly, if you stay afloat of the industry and review dphoto I am confident you will be able to develop e better understanding of cameras in the current marketplace and future releases.
So, what are you projecting to use the camera for? It's alright not to know exactly, since we all change our minds, but it's a good place to start since some subject matter needs the faster shutter speeds, while others need better glass (lenses).
I hope some of the additional information I have provided you gives you a better insight about the purchase. For additional info, I did write about some of the general differences between an independent mom and pop shop and a large corporate store which can be found inthe forum.
However, I always find it amusing that the different publications seem to choose different cameras as thier "top winner"...talk about personal opinion. I recently came across a review of a camera in which the tester had the camera for nearly one year, in which he was able to give a pretty comprehensive review, while I have read other reviews in which they had the camera for a couple of days (and had two totally different reviews). Lastly, if you stay afloat of the industry and review dphoto I am confident you will be able to develop e better understanding of cameras in the current marketplace and future releases.
So, what are you projecting to use the camera for? It's alright not to know exactly, since we all change our minds, but it's a good place to start since some subject matter needs the faster shutter speeds, while others need better glass (lenses).
I hope some of the additional information I have provided you gives you a better insight about the purchase. For additional info, I did write about some of the general differences between an independent mom and pop shop and a large corporate store which can be found inthe forum.
2010 Cherries Icon Coloring Book
venky08
06-24 03:39 PM
thanks ArkBird, desi3933, cvk90, gc_lover for your replies...i will talk to my lawyer on Monday...and go with his advice...
more...
txh1b
08-18 11:34 AM
does anyone know to whom should i report the issues i have with my previous employer?
it is regarding the salary and unpaid dues..
Unless you specifically say what your status is, what the dues are for, the agency that could help you cannot be determined.
State Labor Department, US DOL Wage and Hour division or a civil/small claims case are your options depending on your state laws.
it is regarding the salary and unpaid dues..
Unless you specifically say what your status is, what the dues are for, the agency that could help you cannot be determined.
State Labor Department, US DOL Wage and Hour division or a civil/small claims case are your options depending on your state laws.
hair cherry-1.jpg
darshan1226
02-12 10:25 PM
Hello all,
Is there a law that grant green card for a person who's been in the States legally for more than 10 years?
Thanks
Is there a law that grant green card for a person who's been in the States legally for more than 10 years?
Thanks
more...
devikas81
06-16 08:12 PM
EB2 India..My 140 has been approved in May.07, also got EAD/AP but my employer doesnt want to give me Receipt Notice or Approval Notice of 140... So can i leave this company and join different company...
Pls. advise
Pls. advise
hot free vector clipart (EPS
maco
09-24 03:50 PM
I have bad credit will that effect my Green card?
though i am paying them off it still shows on my credit report
though i am paying them off it still shows on my credit report
more...
house Cherries amp; strawberries clip

nonimmi
10-19 03:46 PM
If you applied for labor through PERM and have a copy of you PERM application, the DOL o*net code is listed in section F. Box 2. of the ETA 9089 form. This code can then be looked up at the o*net web site: http://online.onetcenter.org/find/
Do you know how to find this DOL o*net code for non-PERM cases?
Do you know how to find this DOL o*net code for non-PERM cases?
tattoo Cherry
Berkeleybee
03-27 05:39 PM
Virtual,
That is exactly what we are doing. The memo didn't just miraculously appear at BIB Daily.:) I emailed him, others got in touch with Matthew Oh etc.
best,
Berkeleybee
That is exactly what we are doing. The memo didn't just miraculously appear at BIB Daily.:) I emailed him, others got in touch with Matthew Oh etc.
best,
Berkeleybee
more...
pictures clipart, three cherries
diptam
01-05 04:05 PM
It may be a common thing - swaying away from EB3 to Eb2 for earlier PD holders and there by choking up some EB2 space but shouldn't that cause loosening ( i'm not talking substantial ) in EB3 Priority Date ?
I mean EB3 India Priority Dates seems to have a Coma and that always hover around Aug/Oct 2001 - for last few years its like , it moves like some months and then scrolls down.
seems like it. A lot of people seem to be doing it which is why EB2 is not moving fast enough
I mean EB3 India Priority Dates seems to have a Coma and that always hover around Aug/Oct 2001 - for last few years its like , it moves like some months and then scrolls down.
seems like it. A lot of people seem to be doing it which is why EB2 is not moving fast enough
dresses hair Cherries Fruit clip art
msyedy
01-25 11:28 AM
Nuke bill was an agreement between two nations - India and USA - hence Indian govt had a legtimate interest to lobby for it. Lobbying to change the immigration laws of a sovereign nation by a foreign govt is another cup of tea altogether, and will definitely give a bad name to our cause. You have seen what happened when Vincente Fox lobbied for CIR: even americans who were otherwise sympathetic to CIR were hostile to the idea of a foreign head of state telling them what to do with their immigration laws, and quite understandably so. This is a dead horse anyways - what is the point of flogging it further ?
How nuke bill is related to SKIL bill......
Admin close this forum.
How nuke bill is related to SKIL bill......
Admin close this forum.
more...
makeup Cherries Clipart #217319: Two
milind70
07-26 12:44 PM
Documents required for EAD/I-765 per person:
Completed Form I-765 (EAD):
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf
2 photos(full frontal)
USCIS filing fee - $180.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your (A# or SSN#) and I-765 mentioned in the comments section of the check
Copy of recent I-94 card (both sides)
Copy of visa page of passport in color
Copy of driver's license
Copy of I-485 receipt notice (if applicable)
Copy of I-140 approval notice
Copy of Marriage certificate (if applying for spouse)
I also included the latest H1B Approval Notice and Birth Certificate as per the checklist by my lawyer. His fees was high so I filed couple of weeks back and got the Receipt Number from the back of my check.
Since this is not concurrent filing, i think the fees will increase on July 30th.
I dont think 140 approval notice is manditory, in many cases employees do not have 140 approval notice because that is a property of employer and not employee, 485 receipt notice is fine.
Completed Form I-765 (EAD):
http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/I-765.pdf
2 photos(full frontal)
USCIS filing fee - $180.00 check payable to 'United States Citizenship and Immigration Service' OR 'USCIS' with your (A# or SSN#) and I-765 mentioned in the comments section of the check
Copy of recent I-94 card (both sides)
Copy of visa page of passport in color
Copy of driver's license
Copy of I-485 receipt notice (if applicable)
Copy of I-140 approval notice
Copy of Marriage certificate (if applying for spouse)
I also included the latest H1B Approval Notice and Birth Certificate as per the checklist by my lawyer. His fees was high so I filed couple of weeks back and got the Receipt Number from the back of my check.
Since this is not concurrent filing, i think the fees will increase on July 30th.
I dont think 140 approval notice is manditory, in many cases employees do not have 140 approval notice because that is a property of employer and not employee, 485 receipt notice is fine.
girlfriend Cherry Pie Clip Art
mambarg
07-26 12:17 PM
I dont think this ammendment will delay 485 as by the time they take a look at what ammendment is sent, your 485 might be approved :)
:)
:)
hairstyles dresses Clip art of two red
meridiani.planum
07-19 03:20 AM
Thank you Ganguteli and Elaine for your responses.
It appears there was a problem with the website status update. Today my attorney received a letter that my MTR has been approved. I guess my I-485 is back on track now.
Thank you once again for your replies.
good to hear that it worked out ok in your case!
One Q: how long did it take for USCIS to get back to you with a confirmation that the MTR was accepted? [from the day you requested it]
It appears there was a problem with the website status update. Today my attorney received a letter that my MTR has been approved. I guess my I-485 is back on track now.
Thank you once again for your replies.
good to hear that it worked out ok in your case!
One Q: how long did it take for USCIS to get back to you with a confirmation that the MTR was accepted? [from the day you requested it]
xyzqwer
01-23 07:12 AM
Apply for CP asap it takes about 6 months from the date of application to get the GC if you are current. In the meanwhile re-assess your situation and apply for the H1-B in the interim you may have a denial but the CP is still in queue and H1-B rejection has no bearing on the CP application. If and when you are alloted the number for the resident status they cannot deny your GC on any other reason but that the company was a fraud or your petition had fraudulent information. If you do not meet the conditions above then your app is in jeopardy. Hope this helps. Good Luck
Thanks for the reply! That was very helpful .
Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?
If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?
Thanks for the reply! That was very helpful .
Do I still have to be employed by my original sponsor when i get the appt after 6 months?
If I return to the US in a few months do I still have to option of filing 485 even though I've already applied for CP in India?
keepwalking
05-14 05:41 PM
Thank You
Texas
Texas
No comments:
Post a Comment