Popular Post

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

casey anthony photoshop

images Than photoshop restart for his casey anthony photoshop. was in Casey Anthony#39;s car
  • was in Casey Anthony#39;s car



  • newuser
    03-09 11:58 AM
    Contributed my share.





    wallpaper was in Casey Anthony#39;s car casey anthony photoshop. (Alert) CASEY ANTHONY MURDER
  • (Alert) CASEY ANTHONY MURDER



  • GCStatus
    09-17 11:36 PM
    GCStatus,

    We would like to pass the baton to you. Its not "my" website. You are free to take it. Kindly let us your a number to reach you and we will start the transition process.

    Thanks,


    BTW, no one is telling you the credentials, just letting you know that your rude posting about Admins hiding in a secret place is not appreciated. You cut-past one post, what about your other posts. Do you want me to post them here? Now lets get back to "ownership" and "rudeness" debate because it always turns out that way. You can say anything and if Admin responds, all of a sudden Admin is showing attitude, Admin is rude, freedom of speech, Ist amendment, Admins is dictators, Admins are like Hitler etc etc . Nothing new, we have seen this story repeat countless times.

    And one more thing, you are busy and others have all the free time in the world. Is that right?

    B]Please post all my e-mails here and tell me where i am rude.[/B]. This is getting funnier.

    Secret location - its like a joke coz i didnt get response for 4 or 5 e-mails.

    I want to know my derogatory language here. Bring it on, bring all e-mails.





    casey anthony photoshop. marc anthony photoshop pictures
  • marc anthony photoshop pictures



  • genius
    05-13 07:52 PM
    If my wife who is an MBA finance from Mumbai, currently working as a corporate banker with one of the top 5 banks in the world comes to the US on an H4 & decides to do a CPA certification, can she work on OPT until the H1B quota opens up next year???

    I received an RFE too,but within 2 weeks of submission of my appln.I have already submitted the reuqested RFE.DO you know whats next?Is RFE a normal procedure?Is there any kind of risks,if you get an RFE?Please let me know.
    I guess 13 days after the receipt of notice is a bit too long.I guess you should contact the INS ,incase your RFE notice has been lost or something.





    2011 (Alert) CASEY ANTHONY MURDER casey anthony photoshop. marc anthony photoshop pictures
  • marc anthony photoshop pictures



  • addsf345
    04-13 02:17 PM
    USCIS do have some checks and balances for the subst labor cases, so its not a staright approvals for the lab subst cases. their might be a possibility few lucky ones get off the hook, but overall USCIS can weed out the dubious/fraudulent employer petitions.

    Sub labor is not the only reason guys, its just the country cap which is limiting india EB-3 and EB-2. Most of the H1Bs like us coming to us ends up applying for GC, now look at the number of H1Bs coming each year from india and the total number of GCs available for india. Their is a huge gap in these numbers, so unless they remove the country cap or recaptured unused VISA numbers from the past years, we dont see any relief.

    Please donate to IV and help lobbying for the admin fixes or the laws which going to help us in the long run.

    I am no expert but here is what I think.

    by concentrating energy on spilled over milk, why not work towards recapturing unused visa numbers? It has been done in past successfully. It is in huge numbers, guess around 300-400K or so.

    while wasting energy on 2-3K or may be 5K lc sub cases will do no good for everyone. visa recapture will solve problems for most of the community.

    take your pick. its no brainer!!!

    LC Sub is long gone. Those who *legally* got pre-2001 may already have gc by now, and its not going to affect them anyway.

    Think in a professional manner and do what provides the most benefit.



    more...


    casey anthony photoshop. marc anthony photoshop pictures
  • marc anthony photoshop pictures



  • transpass
    08-22 01:49 PM
    This Guy Oh is just like one of us.......gossip mongers!!! Guys...take it easy.....worry about things u have control over and like Sean Hannity says "Let not your heart be troubled"!!!

    IMO, It ain't cool to follow Hannity dude...:p But my heart is troubled for you...:(





    casey anthony photoshop. I tried to crop Casey out of
  • I tried to crop Casey out of



  • joanneh0102
    04-27 06:37 PM
    Check this news out:

    http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?newsid=1092805

    Do you think is there any possibility that US government may raise the cap this year?



    more...


    casey anthony photoshop. photoshop rasterize an image
  • photoshop rasterize an image



  • vikki76
    03-09 06:24 PM
    Added my $25 contribution towards $5K FOIA goal





    2010 marc anthony photoshop pictures casey anthony photoshop. Than photoshop restart for his
  • Than photoshop restart for his



  • Libra
    09-08 10:51 AM
    you been a member for long time and you didn't understood what he was trying to say, that is very sad. good luck buddy.

    Guys/Gals...

    Sorry but do not want to be a damper... But this thread does not give me the right feeling. I have been a member of IV i think from dec 2005 and contributed quite a few hundered dollars and just like this organization as a simplistic, good non-profit orgnization with good intentions....

    But in this thread we see a taunt... which is more like we will not have numbers in DC and then some triades...

    So far whenever such type of hate comments are posted, I have noticed that the IV core/ Super moderators either close the threads or blacklist the user....

    But in this case we see periodically (i think a couple of times) that super moderators are only making comments that we need to prove numbers so join the rally....

    Sorry to say this but i feel either this stage managed ( the triades) or super moderators/ IV core are taking advantage of this thread.... Both I feel are inappropriate....

    If I am wrong in what i have stated - My apologies to Supermoderators / IV Core.... But If I am right then I think personally it is a sad day since it lowered the image of IV in front of a great admirer.



    more...


    casey anthony photoshop. Advanced Photoshop
  • Advanced Photoshop



  • potatoeater
    05-10 09:54 PM
    I just want to generate enough internet chatter so that the issue of substitute labor will come on CIS radar. I know for sure that a huge fraud was perpetrated during July 07 fiasco by some unscrupulous consulting companies who sold pre-approvevd labors like frozen pizzas. Just heat and eat.

    And I also know for sure that IV has gained enough publicity that CIS folks might be tempted to check it now and then. May be they will take notice of this thread and start investigation of all the subst labors.

    I surely am pissed as hell on somebody who came to this country in 2007, and got his/her GC by paying money for some 1999 pre approved labor. I will fight on.





    hair marc anthony photoshop pictures casey anthony photoshop. Free Adobe Photoshop Download
  • Free Adobe Photoshop Download



  • tanu29
    05-02 08:18 AM
    Hey,

    My lawyer had applied for my H1 for the masters quota on the 11th of April and I still havent got a receipt notice. I have had friends who applied after that and they got it.

    I am getting worried about this. Mine was sent to the Vermont center. My lawyer assures me that my case has been filed but I am worried about it. Is there anyone who has had similar issues. Please do let me know

    thanks



    more...


    casey anthony photoshop. Adobe Photoshop Cs5 Trial
  • Adobe Photoshop Cs5 Trial



  • burnt
    12-09 04:02 PM
    Originally Posted by thomachan72

    Dummgelauft and Saguar, we all respect your opinions and know that you have a very valid reasons to hold on to your opinions. What I was saying is that if we take the majority of the posters who have responded / posted in this thread, (thank God)

    OK Here Majority of the supported THOMACHAN72 version..

    But majority of the folks here only analyzing the SHACKLES incident.

    I am sure majority of the folks here read the complete article.

    No one on this earth can not deny that that is inhumane act

    But majority of the guys here missing the consequences of her intentional acts on society

    1. Who were responsible to happen such inhumane act ? Was it Cop ?

    2. The top most CRIME in this world is crossing another sovereignty country's territories ILLEGALLY and INTENTIONALLY ? BUT FORGIVE HER ?

    3. Let her DRIVE with out driving license and KILL Children , Women and Everyone on the roadway ? FORGIVE HER ?

    4. Let her shop lift for FOOD before her kids , Let her teach the same instead of sending them to SCHOOL, Let her make them CRIMINALS ? FORGIVE HER ?

    5. Back in Home country, Let POOR from neighboring countirs enter into country on Humanity, let them attracted by anti social groups, Let those groups use them as PAWNS to kill Innocents ? FORGIVE THEM

    6. .................................................. .

    7. ................................................


    6 .Every ACT has it's LIMITATIONS

    Tx


    Don't forgive her.... But don't tie her in shackles while she is giving birth to a gods creation.





    hot marc anthony photoshop pictures casey anthony photoshop. Free Adobe Photoshop Download
  • Free Adobe Photoshop Download



  • deecha
    07-20 02:05 AM
    Hi Everybody,

    I would like to start this thread for the benefit of people who do not have a straightforward immigration history. In a nutshell, I hope in the future this thread will serve to provide information and advice on

    Out of Status issues - Inconsistency with what's stamped in the passport and what you're actually doing
    Unlawful Stay - Stay beyond the date in the I-94 card


    The main focus will be on what these things can do to your i) AOS/CP filings ;and/or ii) future non-immigrant visas.

    I came to this country because of a twist of fate and had zero knowledge of the immigration laws here. Through the school of hard knocks, I have gained considerable knowledge about this convoluted process that affects us all and hopefully what I learnt will be of use to other people in the same boat.

    A special mention goes out to "unitednations" for his skill and knowledge about various issues. Thanks buddy, you're a huge asset to all of us.



    more...


    house Adobe Photoshop ExpressA casey anthony photoshop. Adobe Photoshop, free download
  • Adobe Photoshop, free download



  • bkr
    07-17 09:08 PM
    I thank the IV core and all members of Immigration Voice for their continuous great efforts!

    We have seen this day because of the reslove of the core team and the strength of our fellow members: the flower campaign and the San Jose rally...

    Let there be champaigne and then another campaign :D :p ;)

    Thanks for keeping us informed all the time ! Great Job IV !!

    Thanks again..





    tattoo I tried to crop Casey out of casey anthony photoshop. Adobe Photoshop 9
  • Adobe Photoshop 9



  • gimme_GC2006
    08-26 10:54 AM
    gimme_GC2006

    Can you please answer the following questions?

    1. What led to this interview? Did they schedule the interview or you took an infopass appointment?

    2. When IO reviewed your case, did they look at your physical I-485 file? Did the service center transfer your case to the USCIS office you went for the interview?

    Wish you luck.

    I have no idea why I was interviewed

    Yes.,.they had all my forms and xerox copies with them..transferred from TSC to NBC to Field office



    more...


    pictures photoshop rasterize an image casey anthony photoshop. Can it it photoshop talented
  • Can it it photoshop talented



  • seahawks
    04-12 01:05 PM
    We all understand the EB immigration system currently as is needs to be fixed. We need to recognize this problem first. What I don't understand is most of the people I talk to about issues do not recognize the problem or are willing to accept it as is. They don't seem to be motivated in supporting IV from volunteering or providing financial support. If you look at this forum, take the amount of people who are registered and the amount of people who actually bring tangible value to this organization. What is in those few that we don't have? Let us all recognize that there is a problem first and lets think about ways to mobilize and spend energy in one direction set by IV.

    Yes, we may not agree with every solution, but let us focus and believe that something will happen, if we all try together!





    dresses Free Adobe Photoshop Download casey anthony photoshop. Adobe Photoshop update ushers
  • Adobe Photoshop update ushers



  • amits
    03-06 11:53 AM
    Thanks for your kind words and many thanks for the initiative!

    Amit, You are really a great asset to community. Thanks for all your support. This will be a good motivation for others.


    Guys, we are going really well. We need to make this happen. Yes, we can!



    more...


    makeup Advanced Photoshop casey anthony photoshop. Adobe Photoshop ExpressA
  • Adobe Photoshop ExpressA



  • Caliber
    06-07 02:06 PM
    Thanks for the update Pappu. I am ashamed of missing this big and important event.





    girlfriend Adobe Photoshop 9 casey anthony photoshop. Topics: beware of photoshop,
  • Topics: beware of photoshop,



  • deecha
    07-21 07:58 PM
    Hi, Please let me know your thought on my situation. I was on H1 thru Company A. I don't have pay stubs for the last 3 months of 2005 since i was on bench, but got the salary that is mentioned on LCA in pay stubs till end of Sept. When I asked my employer to pay me for the time on bench he said that he has paid the LCA salary and doesn't have to pay.
    So having said that, am I in Status or Out of Status?

    I would think that you are out of status for those 3 months, because one of clauses of the of the employer-employee relationship, governed by your employment contract, was violated (by you not being paid.)

    Your employers ability not to pay, is not your fault. If/when you file for your 485, have your lawyer draft up affidavits to this effect. I am not a lawyer, consult a good lawyer for the best advice.





    hairstyles Adobe Photoshop Cs5 Trial casey anthony photoshop. photoshop x brush
  • photoshop x brush



  • bkr
    07-17 09:08 PM
    I thank the IV core and all members of Immigration Voice for their continuous great efforts!

    We have seen this day because of the reslove of the core team and the strength of our fellow members: the flower campaign and the San Jose rally...

    Let there be champaigne and then another campaign :D :p ;)

    Thanks for keeping us informed all the time ! Great Job IV !!

    Thanks again..





    enthu999
    04-13 02:33 AM
    Hi

    We don't want to create more divisions based on how they got in to queue for GC. As a matter of fact, my company filed I-140 based on a old labor, where the skills were matching exactly and the previous person left the company. The company that I work in has 8500 employees, I was not even aware that they filed premium for I-140. I did not have to pay dime for all the process.

    Pls remember filing substitution labor was legal back then.

    However, USCIS removed this provision in 2007 and the discussion ends there.

    When you compare all other issues that are the root causes for the retrogression, we are spending the time and energy on some thing that would not help any one.

    Thanks,





    PlainSpeak
    04-15 09:44 PM
    Oh man..you never insulted MC for his interest. I just said that he was interested.

    You sure you want to start this ???



    No comments:

    Post a Comment